Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,983 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Photos and Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Bayelsa - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos and Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Bayelsa (35604 Views)

Jude Ezenwafor Becomes Factional Labour Party Presidential Candidate / Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down / Labour Party Presidential Primary Election (Live Updates & Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos and Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Bayelsa by sparrowg: 10:18pm On Dec 23, 2022
post=119379519:

Show us drone view of Tinubu rally in Kaduna
Re: Photos and Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Bayelsa by sparrowg: 10:18pm On Dec 23, 2022
[quote author= post=119379519]
Show us drone view of Tinubu rally in Kaduna u/quote]
Re: Photos and Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Bayelsa by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:22pm On Dec 23, 2022
femisplash:

Olodo, Tinubu has not had his rally in Bayelsa. He only went for consultation with the king of Gbaramatu kingdom and the community. You'd learn politics by February.
I thought you have common sense, Gbaramatu is in Delta not Bayelsa, Otondo Tinubu did his campaign in Bayelsa last month
https://www.nairaland.com/7459603/pictures-apc-presidential-campaign-bayelsa
Re: Photos and Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Bayelsa by Nifemi2512(m): 10:22pm On Dec 23, 2022
LeoDeKing:
I thought nairaland has a joke section.  angry

Why is this in politics section? 

This can't presidential rally. Looks more like a crowded bank premises where customers are waiting for their turn to have access into the banking hall.

One clown said crowd in rally means nothing. Are these not the same clowns doing 1 trillion match for same pandora anini few days ago.

Is it not the same Labour Party that after abysmal low turn out in a rally started blaming one of its thieves for stealing campaign funds meant for the mobilisation of miscreants?

What is it with this changing of rules after the kick off whistle is blown? This is how they will still change their rules after Tinubu is declared president elect. 
Omooo, I no be Tinubu fan ooo but tbh, This one enter���

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos and Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Bayelsa by Emola12(m): 10:27pm On Dec 23, 2022
post=119379519:

Show us drone view of Tinubu rally in Kaduna
bro you think say that one get sense
Re: Photos and Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Bayelsa by Emola12(m): 10:31pm On Dec 23, 2022
If APC like make Dem go hold rally at San siro or old Trafford nothing concern me my own be say people ready to collect their bullion van money and Dem no go see 10% votes
Re: Photos and Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Bayelsa by Idiotseverywher: 10:41pm On Dec 23, 2022
Lubumbashi:
Shameful turnout. Looks like inter-house sports attendance cheesy cool
. Let me tell , you can take it to the bank and save it, obi will beat both Tinubu and atiku in bayelsa state, no amount of propaganda lies , demarketing or even fake pictures urchins known caricature , hate speech tribalism can make ijaws not to vote for Peter Obi massively come February, its going to be a pay back time for Tinubu and atiku for working against Jonathan and ijaw son in 2015 and insult by Tinubu and atiku on ijaws and the whole of South south, if you people like go the LP rally and snap when the canopies are still being mounted and post it Peter Obi rally Nigerians have resolved that Obi is their President for bayelsa nobody can win obi there even if Tinubu and atiku bring in money to buy votes obi will beat both of them massively its going to be a pay back time
Re: Photos and Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Bayelsa by Franchise21(m): 11:40pm On Dec 23, 2022
Mitsurugi:

Yes, I agree. Why should Obi spend all that money just to talk nonsense in a full stadium? grin

I "sherish" Obi and his sense.
The yeye boii just like his Emilokan master no sabi spell cherish. No mind am. Sane ones are the Obidients ones

1 Like

Re: Photos and Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Bayelsa by bewla(m): 12:29am On Dec 24, 2022
Plus10:
Obi is the best

May Obi succeed!
yes maybe for the future

He may once them kill them self and live the space for new idea
Re: Photos and Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Bayelsa by Max82: 1:50am On Dec 24, 2022
LeoDeKing:
I thought nairaland has a joke section.  angry

Why is this in politics section? 

This can't presidential rally. Looks more like a crowded bank premises where customers are waiting for their turn to have access into the banking hall.people that attend political rallies are people who have time for that. I won't attend any really even in my doorstep. But I will vote for obi

One clown said crowd in rally means nothing. Are these not the same clowns doing 1 trillion match for same pandora anini few days ago.

Is it not the same Labour Party that after abysmal low turn out in a rally started blaming one of its thieves for stealing campaign funds meant for the mobilisation of miscreants?

What is it with this changing of rules after the kick off whistle is blown? This is how they will still change their rules after Tinubu is declared president elect. 
Re: Photos and Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Bayelsa by Corrinthians(m): 6:36am On Dec 24, 2022
Blaze14k:

Lol look at this bigot feeling like a king on nairaland lets see ya face and find out if u at least eat three times a day
Hehehe.

See, forget talk brother, if you see LeoDeKing outside, nobody to tell you before you grab your two ears, squat, begin do frog jump.

I say this from the button of my heart. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos and Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Bayelsa by Blaze14k: 7:14am On Dec 24, 2022
Corrinthians:
Hehehe.

See, forget talk brother, if you see LeoDeKing outside, nobody to tell you before you grab your two ears, squat, begin do frog jump.

I say this from the button of my heart. cool

Na bro LeoDeKing is a complete simp. Na only gurls dey eat his money. Na good for nothing fellow typical street hustler
Re: Photos and Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Bayelsa by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 24, 2022
See crowd, that's the amount of votes that would have gone for PDP o, Atiku needs special prayers to win this election
Re: Photos and Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Bayelsa by Corrinthians(m): 8:02am On Dec 24, 2022
Blaze14k:

Na bro LeoDeKing is a complete simp. Na only gurls dey eat his money. Na good for nothing fellow typical street hustler
You got it totally wrong. We've interacted backstage and I tell you, forget the dude and his jibes here, him hold ground tight. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos and Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Bayelsa by Spandau: 8:24am On Dec 24, 2022
seunmsg:

Very empty.

Like someone's cranium.

Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg!
Re: Photos and Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Bayelsa by Spandau: 8:25am On Dec 24, 2022
seunmsg:
Another barely 1k people rally. Smh!

I will let this slide. Next time, I will rat you out.
Re: Photos and Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Bayelsa by Realrealfact: 9:51am On Dec 24, 2022
Our incoming president
Re: Photos and Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Bayelsa by luluosas(m): 7:37am On Dec 25, 2022
Good outing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom State Broadcasting Corporation Set On Fire By Hoodlums (Video) / Wike Calls Obaseki A Serial Betrayer, Appologises To Oshiomole / Buratai In Battlefield As Military Launches Offensive Against ISWAP, Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.