Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,473 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Election Prophecy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Prophecy (1700 Views)

2023 Election Prophecy Summary / Final Part Of Solid 2019 Election Prophecy By Prophet Temitope / Solid 2019 election prophecy by prophet Temitope (2) (3) (4)

Election Prophecy by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 23, 2022
Minister Tomi Arayomi Gave this Prophecy. Long before Tinubu began Shouting Emi Lokan. Long before Obi Left Even Declared too Run. It's All Playing Out. I Pray God Fulfils His Words and Hands Nigeria Over to A Leader Who wants to Serve Not a Ruler who wants to Dictate. So That Our Nigeria Will be Ushered into a New Age. Obi is not a Saint nor a Messiah. But From all Pointers and Indications. He is the Chosen One. God Bless Nigeria.

This prophecy was released in April 2022.

What do you think?

Re: Election Prophecy by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 23, 2022
More

Re: Election Prophecy by Typicool8(m): 6:14pm On Dec 23, 2022
May the will of God be done.
Urchins will wail and gnash their rotten teeth when election results are announced next year by God's grace
Re: Election Prophecy by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 23, 2022
Typicool8:
May the will of God be done.
Urchins will wail and gnash their rotten teeth when election results are announced next year by God's grace

The will of God will prevail in this election. The purpose of God for Nigeria must be actualized in His time. Apparently His timing for Nigeria is now

Re: Election Prophecy by wickyyolo: 7:17pm On Dec 23, 2022
Arayomi has been consistent on his Prophecies for so many years. There is hope. But we the youths need to word harder.
Re: Election Prophecy by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 27, 2022
I collected my PVC today 27th December 2022. Peter Obi here I come. I feel as if I won lottery. In 2015 I tried a zillion times to collect my PVC to no avail. Not just me alone, many people in PH couldn't collect theirs. We had very long queues everyday for many days up to a few days before election. I was still unable to collect it.

What really made it very very annoying for me then was this. Near my wife's shop then, there were many Northern (Hausa) youngman. Some were just boys. They were into the business of recycling scrap metals and plastics along East West Road, close to Oil Mill. While I was struggling here in PH day in day out to get my PVC to no avail, these young guys were getting calls from North that their PVCs have been collected by their friends and relatives. They were urged to come home to the North and collect them from the relatives.

It was as if I was in a different country from the one these young nice Hause boys were. It was extremely frustrating for me.

Anyway I am happy today. I will vote in February. The last time I voted was in 2011 with Temporary Voters Card
Re: Election Prophecy by ScamHunter: 4:21pm On Dec 27, 2022
Wow...Obi Should see this!
Re: Election Prophecy by Sunijacks(m): 4:47pm On Dec 27, 2022
Let your kingdom come and let your will be done!

I pray we live in the realities of the will of God.
Re: Election Prophecy by updatechange(m): 5:12pm On Dec 27, 2022
These mofos should stop ridiculing the name of God Abeg. Me wey imo be pastor can confirm to you that Tinubu will win the election, call me whatever that’s the plain truth.

PS: I’m not an eligible voter Incase you wanna troll.

Re: Election Prophecy by LadyExcellency: 5:13pm On Dec 27, 2022
God, we are praying, longing, and working in the field to get a better candidate out of the list.

May your will be done.

Brymo Continues Making Inciting Comments Against Igbos / Massive Crowd At APC Presidential Rally In Anambra / Unizik Student Waiting For Tinubu 2k