Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,240 members, 7,829,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

We Were Taught As Kids Never To Trust Igbos-northern Youth - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / We Were Taught As Kids Never To Trust Igbos-northern Youth (997 Views)

Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online / Umaru Shehu, Biography Of First Professor Emeritus In Northern Nigeria (photos) / What Were You Taught In School That You Later Learned Was Completely Untrue? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Were Taught As Kids Never To Trust Igbos-northern Youth by derecho(m): 6:43pm On Dec 23, 2022
Re: We Were Taught As Kids Never To Trust Igbos-northern Youth by yarimo(m): 7:08pm On Dec 23, 2022
Trust them you are on your own, if you know you know oo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Were Taught As Kids Never To Trust Igbos-northern Youth by sleek214(m): 7:12pm On Dec 23, 2022
Lucky you, I wasn't told earlier. I grew up to know the Igbos are not to be trusted.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Were Taught As Kids Never To Trust Igbos-northern Youth by SirJerrie(m): 7:43pm On Dec 23, 2022
TO THE PATRIOTIC CITIZENS WHO STILL BELIEVE IN THE UNTAPPED GREATNESS OF OUR COUNTRY NIGERIA:

>BE WISE
>STAY VIGILANT
>DON'T LET THEM COME BACK WITH THEIR LIES AND EMPTY PROMISES TO DECIEVE YOU.
>THEY KNOW YOUR VOTE COUNTS, SO THEY'LL DO EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING TO GET IT FOR THEMSELVES (VOTE BUYING) OR TAKE IT AWAY FROM THEIR OPPONENTS (BALLOT-SNATCHING)

>DON'T BE DECEIVED
>DON'T BE CARRIED WITH THE LIES YOU SEE ON THE INTERNET!!!

VOTE WISELY!!!

4 Likes

Re: We Were Taught As Kids Never To Trust Igbos-northern Youth by SIONKPO1(m): 8:55pm On Dec 23, 2022
I laugh at how some people thinks,but for the records Igbo's are good reading Partners of the Hausa-Fulani's.
I met some Hausa guys at Onitsha on their way to Kano and they told me that their work is to Transport cows and slaughter in the South East.
Our South Western Brothers should also know that Hausa/Fulani's don't trust them that's why they are killed during religious riots and Yoruba Muslims can never be allowed to be the Chief imam of Abuja National Mosque or mosques whose worshippers are mostly Hausa/Fulani.
Let's stop the Hate and to the Admin of Maitland please you really needs to scrutinize posts before accepting them.
Lets stop heating the anger.,peace out

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Were Taught As Kids Never To Trust Igbos-northern Youth by 9japride(m): 10:36pm On Dec 23, 2022
If one don't trust another person, is it not in their best interest to have their own country? But they can trust the oil and alcohol revenue coming from the south? They should allowing their political elites to keep deceiving them. Majority of their political elites children are in none Moslem countries living a good life.

3 Likes

Re: We Were Taught As Kids Never To Trust Igbos-northern Youth by 1Dray(m): 11:03pm On Dec 23, 2022
Naijeriya Sai Peter Obi, Mai Nasara.

2 Likes

Re: We Were Taught As Kids Never To Trust Igbos-northern Youth by shortIGBOman: 6:45am On Dec 24, 2022
I can never trust them. IGBO people wey no trust themselves. Even in their families they don't trust themselves. Na me go come trust them?

2 Likes

Re: We Were Taught As Kids Never To Trust Igbos-northern Youth by MadmanObi(m): 7:56am On Dec 24, 2022
Nyanmiri can never rule Nigeriagrin
Re: We Were Taught As Kids Never To Trust Igbos-northern Youth by Fbboyo: 11:00am On Dec 24, 2022
Even Igbos don't see eye to eye with themselves not to talk of outsiders, in fact most Igbos feel more secure and at home with other tribes than theirs. Don't ask me how I knew this grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Were Taught As Kids Never To Trust Igbos-northern Youth by verifiablefacts: 12:14pm On Dec 24, 2022
[quote author=9japride post=119384535]If one don't trust another person, is it not in their best interest to have their own country? But they can trust the oil and alcohol revenue coming from the south? They should allowing their political elites to keep deceiving them. Majority of their political elites children are in none Moslem countries living a good life. [/quote

It said igbos not the whole south.
Re: We Were Taught As Kids Never To Trust Igbos-northern Youth by verifiablefacts: 12:15pm On Dec 24, 2022
[quote author=9japride post=119384535]If one don't trust another person, is it not in their best interest to have their own country? But they can trust the oil and alcohol revenue coming from the south?
Re: We Were Taught As Kids Never To Trust Igbos-northern Youth by CSTRR: 12:43pm On Dec 24, 2022
Fbboyo:
Even Igbos don't see eye to eye with themselves not to talk of outsiders, in fact most Igbos feel more secure and at home with other tribes than theirs. Don't ask me how I knew this grin
How does this change the fact that peter obi is the best candidate for 2023?

Please tell me?

When did Peter obi = entire Igbos?

If they feel more at home with other tribes, then that makes them perfect for Nigeria.

It means they are not going to be tribalistic, don't you think?

I don't even want to bother trying to correct the stupidity of your mentality.

1 Like

Re: We Were Taught As Kids Never To Trust Igbos-northern Youth by 9japride(m): 1:33pm On Dec 24, 2022
[quote author=verifiablefacts post=119395095][/quote][color=#006600][/color]

Igbo communities are located in the southern parts of Nigeria which produces oil and gas. And Enugu state houses Nigerian brewery plc. So they are enjoying the product from the Igbos too. Go to the department of petroleum resources and find out the tribes producing oil and gas in country for a your understanding. Politicians just be using the masses to play ping pong.
Re: We Were Taught As Kids Never To Trust Igbos-northern Youth by Mercury12(m): 3:06pm On Dec 24, 2022
Oh really? Lol.

Any idea what Igbos were taught about the northeners too?
Re: We Were Taught As Kids Never To Trust Igbos-northern Youth by Diego35M: 6:34pm On Dec 24, 2022
You shouldn’t even trust yourself... those who taught you that wants to keep you enslaved. Shikena!!!
Re: We Were Taught As Kids Never To Trust Igbos-northern Youth by sammirano: 8:34am On Dec 25, 2022
No one trust Igbos

(1) (Reply)

Scholarship / Dangerous Apps You Must Avoid Using On Your Android Phone / Unn Departmental Cut-off, Any News?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.