Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,359 members, 7,836,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Anambra: I’ll End Sit-at-home In 2023 – Governor Soludo Warns Mad Man In Finland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra: I’ll End Sit-at-home In 2023 – Governor Soludo Warns Mad Man In Finland (1007 Views)

I Will End Sit-At-Home In Anambra From Today - Ifeanyi Ubah / 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu / Wike: I’ll End Banditry In Six Months If Elected President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra: I’ll End Sit-at-home In 2023 – Governor Soludo Warns Mad Man In Finland by Sundaland: 7:46pm On Dec 23, 2022
Governor Chukwuma Soludo of Anambra State has vowed to end the Monday sit-at-home declared in the state by Finland-based Biafra activist, Simon Ekpa, in 2023.

Soludo lamented that the state can not afford to lose its public life, therefore the necessity to end the sit-at-home.

“Last week, one madman living in Finland said he was declaring sit-at-home, it was only in Anambra that it was not observed. By the time you return next year, we shall stop sit-at-home.

“We must get back to work, working five days a week, we must take back Anambra from the criminals, we can not build a prosperous Anambra when we work four days, when our children go to school four days, that is a 20 per cent loss in productivity,” he said.

Read more
https://mazechmedia.com/anambra-ill-end-sit-at-home-in-2023-soludo-warns-simon-ekpa/

2 Likes

Re: Anambra: I’ll End Sit-at-home In 2023 – Governor Soludo Warns Mad Man In Finland by Sundaland: 7:47pm On Dec 23, 2022
Country full of Wahala!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra: I’ll End Sit-at-home In 2023 – Governor Soludo Warns Mad Man In Finland by Creamypie(m): 8:01pm On Dec 23, 2022
The madman who isn't observing sit at home in Finland is enforcing same in Nigeria. He should please lead by example by Coming this way and observe with his subjects and foot soldiers. Igbo mumu sha. See as them don run come delta state like sand sand since Biafra wahalla start. Funny thing is that them say delta and south suppose be part of Biafra territory as Igbo's reside too, but na hide them dey talk am oh.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra: I’ll End Sit-at-home In 2023 – Governor Soludo Warns Mad Man In Finland by triple996(m): 8:15pm On Dec 23, 2022
grin
Re: Anambra: I’ll End Sit-at-home In 2023 – Governor Soludo Warns Mad Man In Finland by nepapole(m): 8:22pm On Dec 23, 2022
Lmao
Re: Anambra: I’ll End Sit-at-home In 2023 – Governor Soludo Warns Mad Man In Finland by Sundaland: 8:33pm On Dec 23, 2022
My kwantry peepu. Too much wahala in this our kwantry! Make we look for a lasting peaceful solution abegi

1 Like

Re: Anambra: I’ll End Sit-at-home In 2023 – Governor Soludo Warns Mad Man In Finland by Ndibunna: 8:41pm On Dec 23, 2022
Simon ekpa or whatever the surname means is an Abakiliki miscreant. People who are trained from childhood to kill. The sight of blood means nothing to them.

For ages Ezza and effium is fighting, he wanted to recruit them and cause unrest in another state.

He is a useless Aba boy in Finland.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra: I’ll End Sit-at-home In 2023 – Governor Soludo Warns Mad Man In Finland by Roboto11: 9:05pm On Dec 23, 2022
They always look down on Abakaliki people.
Re: Anambra: I’ll End Sit-at-home In 2023 – Governor Soludo Warns Mad Man In Finland by Ojiofor: 9:16pm On Dec 23, 2022
IGBOSON1 you may as well call Soludo a Fulani man because he is about to end your stupidity in Anambra state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra: I’ll End Sit-at-home In 2023 – Governor Soludo Warns Mad Man In Finland by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 23, 2022
The bastard is enjoying freedom in finland,
Ipob has been hijacked by illiterate criminals,
Soludo should wipe them out,no mercy.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra: I’ll End Sit-at-home In 2023 – Governor Soludo Warns Mad Man In Finland by stanluiz(m): 9:56pm On Dec 23, 2022
Soludo should match it with action.

Brutal action with no mercy is what Igbos deserve.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra: I’ll End Sit-at-home In 2023 – Governor Soludo Warns Mad Man In Finland by Mazisimonekpa(m): 10:02pm On Dec 23, 2022
Tell Soludo to prepare for two week sit at home during Nigeria fraudulent election.

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: Anambra: I’ll End Sit-at-home In 2023 – Governor Soludo Warns Mad Man In Finland by Mazisimonekpa(m): 10:04pm On Dec 23, 2022
Ndibunna:
Simon ekpa or whatever the surname means is an Abakiliki miscreant. People who are trained from childhood to kill. The sight of blood means nothing to them.

For ages Ezza and effium is fighting, he wanted to recruit them and cause unrest in another state.

He is a useless Aba boy in Finland.
Sabo

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: Anambra: I’ll End Sit-at-home In 2023 – Governor Soludo Warns Mad Man In Finland by Mazisimonekpa(m): 10:06pm On Dec 23, 2022
stanluiz:
Soludo should match it with action.

Brutal action with no mercy is what Igbos deserve.
enemy of Biafra spotted

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: Anambra: I’ll End Sit-at-home In 2023 – Governor Soludo Warns Mad Man In Finland by gidgiddy: 10:10pm On Dec 23, 2022
Unless Soludo can find a way to force people oit og their houses, sit at home will be hard to stop

What Soludo does not seem to understand is that if there was a way for South East Governors to stop Sit at home, they would have done it long ago

The only thing that can stop sit at home is if Nnamdi Kanu is released, and hr makes a public statement people can watch, saying that sit at home should stop

Without it, Soludo will lament forever

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra: I’ll End Sit-at-home In 2023 – Governor Soludo Warns Mad Man In Finland by jaytee01(m): 6:34am On Dec 24, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
Sabo

Mazi Simon Ekpa

I don't know why the govt doesn't track down foooolish criminals like you and waste them immediately.

You are wasting valuable living space on Earth.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra: I’ll End Sit-at-home In 2023 – Governor Soludo Warns Mad Man In Finland by kingthreat(m): 6:51am On Dec 24, 2022
So children go to school 4 days a week in Igbo land?
Even the Taliban would not accept this grin grin grin
Re: Anambra: I’ll End Sit-at-home In 2023 – Governor Soludo Warns Mad Man In Finland by Obaofaba: 6:56am On Dec 24, 2022
Governor soludo is the greatest Igbo man, dead or alive.

Undisputed number one.

Can you see that anambra state is coming back to life? Only ipob will be angry at his leadership styles. In just few months, we are seeing changes positively in every sector.

So I'm just baffled that the never do well people are cursing him instead of channeling their curse to the supreme monkey that impoverished their land, killed their people, dump their bodies in Ezu River, made their state poverty capital of the world, people dying as a result of doctors strike, children at home for more than a year as a result of ASUU strike.

Jagaban and soludo to the rescue
Re: Anambra: I’ll End Sit-at-home In 2023 – Governor Soludo Warns Mad Man In Finland by owobokiri(m): 7:05am On Dec 24, 2022
With all deu respect, Soludo is the madman here!
He is always jumping out of his skin to attack IPOB or anyone linked to Igbo nationalism because of his laughable presidential ambitions.

Where are the Soludo condemnations of the endless fulani massacres in Enugu and Ebony States?
Where are Soludo vitriol against Buharis governments corruption and nepotism that has now swallowed Nigerias total oil and gas earnings?
Where are Soludos anger and outrage against an institutionalized Igbo marginalisation within the scheme of things in Nigeria?

You won't hear piiiim from him on those scores.. This is someone that will throw his brother under the bus to help a fulani presidential candidate.
Dude should face the reasonable work he is doing in building up Anambra and stop dabbling into this kind of political rants.
Re: Anambra: I’ll End Sit-at-home In 2023 – Governor Soludo Warns Mad Man In Finland by Obaofaba: 7:11am On Dec 24, 2022
owobokiri:
He is always jumping out of his skin to attack IPOB or anyone linked to Igbo nationalism because of his laughable presidential ambitions.

Where are the Soludo condemnations of the endless fulani massacres in Enugu and Ebony States?
Where are Soludo vitriol against Buharis governments corruption and nepotism that has now swallowed Nigerias total oil and gas earnings?
Where are Soludos anger and outrage against an institutionalized Igbo marginalisation within the scheme of things in Nigeria?

You won't hear piiiim from him on those scores.. This is someone that will throhis brother under the bus to help a fulani presidential candidate.
Dude should face the reasonable work he is doing in building up Anambra and stop dabbling into this kind of political rants

If I call you an ipob terrorist, I'm being economical with the truth.

Can you imagine the kinda people I'm sharing a country with.

Are you insinuating that soludo should be treating ipob miscreants with kids gloves?

Are you one of them? If yes, you will have yourself to blame if you don't surrender, the Nigerian security forces will deal mercilessly with your skull.
Re: Anambra: I’ll End Sit-at-home In 2023 – Governor Soludo Warns Mad Man In Finland by owobokiri(m): 7:24am On Dec 24, 2022
Obaofaba:

If I call you an ipob terrorist, I'm being economical with the truth.

Can you imagine the kinda people I'm sharing a country with.

Are you insinuating that soludo should be treating ipob miscreants with kids gloves?

Are you one of them? If yes, you will have yourself to blame if you don't surrender, the Nigerian security forces will deal mercilessly with your skull.

Stop quoting me to make some inebriated and disjointed outbursts!
It's like you are a very crazy person. This is either the third time or so that you will quote me to threaten me. Do I look like your fellow generational cowards?
Don't dare quote me to vomit this kind of nonsense again!
I don't suffer folks gladly..
Plss
Re: Anambra: I’ll End Sit-at-home In 2023 – Governor Soludo Warns Mad Man In Finland by Ndibunna: 1:52pm On Dec 24, 2022
owobokiri:

You won't hear piiiim from him on those scores.. This is someone that will throw his brother under the bus to help a fulani presidential candidate.
Dude should face the reasonable work he is doing in building up Anambra and stop dabbling into this kind of political rants.

Face your state Imo and let Anambra be.

You can bomb and raze Imo to dust. We won't tolerate such here because it is not part of anambra culture.
Re: Anambra: I’ll End Sit-at-home In 2023 – Governor Soludo Warns Mad Man In Finland by stanluiz(m): 1:14am On Dec 25, 2022
gidgiddy:
Unless Soludo can find a way to force people oit og their houses, sit at home will be hard to stop

What Soludo does not seem to understand is that if there was a way for South East Governors to stop Sit at home, they would have done it long ago

The only thing that can stop sit at home is if Nnamdi Kanu is released, and hr makes a public statement people can watch, saying that sit at home should stop

Without it, Soludo will lament forever
There is no Monday sit at home In Imo and Ebonyi state.

Soludo can also do it.
Re: Anambra: I’ll End Sit-at-home In 2023 – Governor Soludo Warns Mad Man In Finland by stanluiz(m): 1:32am On Dec 25, 2022
owobokiri:

He attack ipob yet he visited Nnamdi kanu in 2017 in kuje prison and also in Dss custody this year. Look at how foolish you sound ?

The problem with Soludo is that he talks too much. All talk, less action.

Uzodima and Umahi don't act like it. You will be seeing action. That's why Monday sit at home stop in Imo and Ebonyi state.

Soludo should exterminate any ipob miscreants in Anambra state. This is time for a action. No time for jokes.
Re: Anambra: I’ll End Sit-at-home In 2023 – Governor Soludo Warns Mad Man In Finland by Bigshots001(m): 2:50am On Dec 25, 2022
[quote author=Mazisimonekpa post=119384018] enemy of Biafra spotted

Some of my Igbo brothers are stupid and useless what is the actual gain of your stupid sit-at-home order in achieving your impossible goal,who has achieved a freedom by killing it's own people, destroying it's own economy,I think the South east governors should not spare these miscreants,let them unleash the full weight of the law on the just like Wike did to them,thses people brings bad name and shame to Igbo nation.
Re: Anambra: I’ll End Sit-at-home In 2023 – Governor Soludo Warns Mad Man In Finland by Bigshots001(m): 3:05am On Dec 25, 2022
[quote author=Mazisimonekpa post=119383996] Sabo

What do you mean Sabo?
You're the real enemy of your own people,so they should allow the likes of you to kill your people and destroy economic activities in Igbo land?
Biafra is dead and gone, Ojukwu realized it very late after the did had already been done.

Is it not people's mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters and relatives you kill every Monday,what did they do to you and what do you gain from it? did they stop you from getting your Biafra if you really know how to get it,are they not fellow citizens with same equal rights like you?

If this is what the so-called paradise of a Biafra will look like...then I'm better off with a Nigerian government than this quasi-Afghanistan or should I say Somalia.

If Ekpa is so brave let him come back and be on ground to actualize it(a stupid renegade)!

All these jobless illiterate hoodlums killing their own because Ekpa gave an other to do so is the very hieght of stupidity,go to war with the Nigerian Army up North then I will know you guys are seriou..Ndi Ara!
Re: Anambra: I’ll End Sit-at-home In 2023 – Governor Soludo Warns Mad Man In Finland by Mfetenang: 3:07am On Dec 25, 2022
Soludo should warn Peter Obi, he's the leader and presidential candidate of IPOB.

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi: Education Is Not An Expense, But An Investment. / Peter Obi Visits The Palace Of Irrua Kingdom In Edo State (Pictures) / Tinubu To Govs: Ignore Buhari’s Order, Enforce Use Of Old Naira Notes Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.