Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,891 members, 7,810,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

12 Million Newly Registered Voters Are Members Of Obidient Movement–Labour Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 12 Million Newly Registered Voters Are Members Of Obidient Movement–Labour Party (971 Views)

Pre-Wedding Picture Of Obidient Couple In Nasarawa / Loud Chants of Obidient As Peter Obi Carries Young Boy Waving Labour Party Flag / Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Million Newly Registered Voters Are Members Of Obidient Movement–Labour Party by hisexcellency34: 8:31pm On Dec 23, 2022
By Temidayo Akinsuyi

The Labour Party on Friday said the 12 million Nigerians who recently completed online and in-person registration to obtain Personal Voters Cards (PVC) so as to vote in the 2023 general elections are members of the Obidient movement, who are rooting for Peter Obi to become president.

Chief Spokesperson of the Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council (LP-PCC), Dr Yunusa Tanko who spoke in an interview with DAILY INDEPENDENT also described as a fallacy the claim by the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) that President Muhammadu Buhari already has 12 million guaranteed voters in the North which will be inherited by Asiwaju Bola Tinubu.

He said given the woeful performance of President Buhari and the APC, there is no way the Northerners will give their votes to the party again in 2023.

He said “How can you say you have 12 million voters already with a deficit of trust, failed promises and insecurity in Nigeria? INEC recently said 12 million Nigerians have registered to vote in the 2023 general elections”.

“The 12 million Nigerian youths that just registered to vote have been clearly earmarked as members of the Obidient movement. That is the reason why they are doing everything possible to manipulate the election”.

“They are saying they already have 12 million voters in the North. These people have forgotten that in that region, there is Atiku Abubakar of PDP and Rabiu Kwankwaso of NNPP. These people will divide the votes and the Labour Party will coast to victory”.

“Northerners have lost faith in President Buhari because of the myriads of challenges in the region. Insecurity, economic crisis, poverty, lack of education and so on. The National Bureau of Statistics recently said 133 million Nigerians are in abject poverty, four states in the North are listed in these poverty-ridden states. So, where will the 12 million votes come from?”.

“These people don’t believe in credible elections. This was stated recently by the APC presidential candidate, Tinubu himself in a restaurant in London when he was talking about ballot snatching, harassment and manipulation of votes. The APC national chairman also came out to say that they don’t believe that BVAS machines will work because there is no network”.

“These are bunch of people who want to manipulate and circumvent the will of the people and also trample on the rule of law but Nigerians will resist them with their votes”.

https://independent.ng/12-million-newly-registered-voters-are-members-of-obidient-movement-labour-party/

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 12 Million Newly Registered Voters Are Members Of Obidient Movement–Labour Party by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 8:32pm On Dec 23, 2022
cheesy

I saw the so called Structureless party with campaign offices in different L.G.A's across Bauchi State grin

10 Likes

Re: 12 Million Newly Registered Voters Are Members Of Obidient Movement–Labour Party by Okoroawusa: 8:33pm On Dec 23, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: 12 Million Newly Registered Voters Are Members Of Obidient Movement–Labour Party by LeoDeKing: 8:37pm On Dec 23, 2022
I agree.

Even Indians, Chinese and Americans that just registered in their respective countries are voting Peter Obi. grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 12 Million Newly Registered Voters Are Members Of Obidient Movement–Labour Party by Enilode: 8:39pm On Dec 23, 2022
grin
Re: 12 Million Newly Registered Voters Are Members Of Obidient Movement–Labour Party by nairavsdollars(f): 8:42pm On Dec 23, 2022
This is the first time in Nigeria's history that youths massively turned out to register and vote

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 12 Million Newly Registered Voters Are Members Of Obidient Movement–Labour Party by maybet081: 8:52pm On Dec 23, 2022
LeoDeKing:
I agree.

Even Indians, Chinese and Americans that just registered in their respective countries are voting Peter Obi. grin

2023 to the polls NIGERIANS.

Obi or nothing.

70% loading....

All polls conducted so far speaks very loud.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 12 Million Newly Registered Voters Are Members Of Obidient Movement–Labour Party by PrinceOfLagos: 8:53pm On Dec 23, 2022
It's obvious

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 12 Million Newly Registered Voters Are Members Of Obidient Movement–Labour Party by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 23, 2022
There is a 90% of chances that it is true,
Majority are youths,who want a better life, a
Known criminal and a drug lord can never rule Nigeria.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 12 Million Newly Registered Voters Are Members Of Obidient Movement–Labour Party by AntiTerrorist: 8:59pm On Dec 23, 2022
LeoDeKing:
I agree.

It seems you are giving up already. Please endure till February. If you Urchins are not on this platform, it will be boring.

Let me give you an interesting assignment. Do an opinion polls for about 100 people in your street and see the shock of your life. I don't know how you use to feel defending nonsense.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 12 Million Newly Registered Voters Are Members Of Obidient Movement–Labour Party by LegendHero(m): 9:00pm On Dec 23, 2022
This is nonsense, why are they underreporting them figures?

The last count, 50 million registered voters are actually going to vote for labor party because they are member of Obidient movement.

That’s why you always have over 1million Obidients at Peter Obi rally.
Re: 12 Million Newly Registered Voters Are Members Of Obidient Movement–Labour Party by KingKO22: 9:01pm On Dec 23, 2022
Yunusa Tanko is pressing the mumu button of the Nyamirin zombies grin
So na only SadEast get youth for Nigeria grin

This LazyPeople are pathetic ND dumb grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Million Newly Registered Voters Are Members Of Obidient Movement–Labour Party by Majesty2(m): 9:19pm On Dec 23, 2022
KingKO22:

dem dey make themselves happy, e go clear from their eyes come feb 25
Re: 12 Million Newly Registered Voters Are Members Of Obidient Movement–Labour Party by Majesty2(m): 9:20pm On Dec 23, 2022
LegendHero:

The last count, 50 million registered voters are actually going to vote for labor party because they are member of Obidient movement.

Re: 12 Million Newly Registered Voters Are Members Of Obidient Movement–Labour Party by Indispensable85(m): 9:24pm On Dec 23, 2022
Hahahahahahahaha......... I've never seen a group of highly delusional entities like these zombiediots.
Re: 12 Million Newly Registered Voters Are Members Of Obidient Movement–Labour Party by Mintyguy(m): 9:30pm On Dec 23, 2022
I think they understated the figure. They didn't add one boy at the back of my house who believes that once Obi becomes president he will wash all sins away and he will build a castle for him in the air
If they add the boy, the figure will become 15 million
Re: 12 Million Newly Registered Voters Are Members Of Obidient Movement–Labour Party by nairavsdollars(f): 10:04pm On Dec 23, 2022
grin grin grin
Indispensable85:
Hahahahahahahaha......... I've never seen a group of highly delusional entities like these zombiediots.
Re: 12 Million Newly Registered Voters Are Members Of Obidient Movement–Labour Party by FreedomfromtheT: 10:10pm On Dec 23, 2022
LeoDeKing:
I agree.

Off point. We are talking about Nigerians who are disappointed with the way the PDP and APC have respectively mishandled the trust given to them by Nigerians and Nigerians are rooting for a better alternative in the Labour Party and Obidatty. By God's grace, Obi and Datty will succeed to put smiles on Nigerians' faces in Jesus' name, Amen.
Re: 12 Million Newly Registered Voters Are Members Of Obidient Movement–Labour Party by FreedomfromtheT: 10:12pm On Dec 23, 2022
LegendHero:

The point is that majority of Nigerians are disappointed with the APC and PDP. The alternative is the Labour Party's Peter Obi. Thank you.
Re: 12 Million Newly Registered Voters Are Members Of Obidient Movement–Labour Party by FreedomfromtheT: 10:15pm On Dec 23, 2022
Mintyguy:
I think they understated the figure. They didn't add one boy at the back of my house who believes that once Obi becomes president he will wash all sins away and he will build a castle for him in the air
If they add the boy, the figure will become 15 million
The hope of the boy will not be disappointed. Nigeria will witness prosperity and security under Obidatty by the grace of God. Peter Obi's presidency will favour those law abiding citizens who desire to eat the good of the land in Jesus' name, Amen.
Re: 12 Million Newly Registered Voters Are Members Of Obidient Movement–Labour Party by FreedomfromtheT: 10:16pm On Dec 23, 2022
Indispensable85:
That Nigeria will be much better than this under Peter Obi's presidency will be a reality in Jesus' name, Amen.
Re: 12 Million Newly Registered Voters Are Members Of Obidient Movement–Labour Party by FreedomfromtheT: 10:23pm On Dec 23, 2022
KingKO22:

Tribal sentiments is no longer working. Northerners and Southerners are all suffering the effects of bad governance in Nigeria. Insecurity, illequpped hospitals, falling standard of education, bad roads, and poverty know no tribe or religion. Peter Obi is coming to the rescue and all Nigerians - whether from the west, east, north or south will benefit and be happy under Obi's presidency to the glory of God. If you desire it, you will get it.
Re: 12 Million Newly Registered Voters Are Members Of Obidient Movement–Labour Party by LegendHero(m): 10:29pm On Dec 23, 2022
FreedomfromtheT:
The point is that majority of Nigerians are disappointed with the APC and PDP. The alternative is the Labour Party's Peter Obi. Thank you.

We are saying the same thing.
Re: 12 Million Newly Registered Voters Are Members Of Obidient Movement–Labour Party by ilovenicloe(f): 10:34pm On Dec 23, 2022
LeoDeKing:
I agree.

Your wailing is now becoming disgusting
Re: 12 Million Newly Registered Voters Are Members Of Obidient Movement–Labour Party by ilovenicloe(f): 10:35pm On Dec 23, 2022
Indispensable85:

Tell your father to choose between your mother and the woman selling beans opposite your mud house.

He should stand firm and stop shifting goal post
Re: 12 Million Newly Registered Voters Are Members Of Obidient Movement–Labour Party by Twist4u: 11:32pm On Dec 23, 2022
Yunusa Tanko was even economical stating 12 million only. The real figure mentioned in July by INEC chairman is 23 million activities recorded in INEC portal. 10 million New voters and 13 million for other issues: transfer, damages etc.(majority of the 13 million will overwhelmingly participate and vote in 2023) this is the game changer

This surge in number happened under 2 months, majorly from when Peter Obi decamped from PDP to LP. It was not coincidence.

The problem is, Urchins doesn't reason, they have slave mentality, they strongly relied in the past, 2015 election results. they are hell bent on their political sophistication that brought in a disaster like Buhari.

They intend to rely on the same failed Political Sophistication come 2023 even when it has bumerange in their face.

Unfortunately slaves are not aware they slaves, as Magret Thatcher once said
" I saved 1000 slaves I could have saved ten thousand more if they knew they were slaves"

We will shock them
Re: 12 Million Newly Registered Voters Are Members Of Obidient Movement–Labour Party by techWriter3: 2:11am On Dec 24, 2022
Thiss iss the first moment in Nigeria's hisstory that youths massively turned out to regisster and vote
Re: 12 Million Newly Registered Voters Are Members Of Obidient Movement–Labour Party by nairavsdollars(f): 5:33am On Dec 24, 2022
Agreed totally
Twist4u:
Yunusa Tanko was even economical stating 12 million only. The real figure mentioned in July by INEC chairman is 23 million activities recorded in INEC portal. 10 million New voters and 13 million for other issues: transfer, damages etc.(majority of the 13 million will overwhelmingly participate and vote in 2023) this is the game changer

This surge in number happened under 2 months, majorly from when Peter Obi decamped from PDP to LP. It was not coincidence.

The problem is, Urchins doesn't reason, they have slave mentality, they strongly relied in the past, 2015 election results. they are hell bent on their political sophistication that brought in a disaster like Buhari.

They intend to rely on the same failed Political Sophistication come 2023 even when it has bumerange in their face.

Unfortunately slaves are not aware they slaves, as Magret Thatcher once said
" I saved 1000 slaves I could have saved ten thousand more if they knew they were slaves"

We will shock them
Re: 12 Million Newly Registered Voters Are Members Of Obidient Movement–Labour Party by ican2020: 6:14am On Dec 24, 2022
Stop giving people HBP

(1) (Reply)

16 APC Local Governments in Kwara Finalize Plans To Dump Tinubu And APC / We Will Vote And Win As Ekiti People Mock Saboteurs CBN Naira And Fuel Scarcity / The Latest Darling Of The Osubidient Cretins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.