Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

The Latest Darling Of The Osubidient Cretins - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Latest Darling Of The Osubidient Cretins (976 Views)

Fake News .....according To The Osubidient / Soludo, The Ipob Apologist, Now The Darling Of Urchins. / League Of Political Parties Is A Gathering Of Political Cretins-IPAC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Latest Darling Of The Osubidient Cretins by GBTYO: 5:19am On Feb 04, 2023
There are no other more foolish people to ever walk the earth than the Osubidient.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Latest Darling Of The Osubidient Cretins by kingsways: 5:23am On Feb 04, 2023
GBTYO:
There are no other more foolish people to ever walk the earth than the Osubidient.

I would have had something to tell you but I have made up my mind I won't waste my time to reply e-diots like you anymore

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Latest Darling Of The Osubidient Cretins by NIGERIAisComedy: 5:24am On Feb 04, 2023
Too mush Q in dis country na ooo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvObdM6QB5c
Re: The Latest Darling Of The Osubidient Cretins by ebufa: 5:31am On Feb 04, 2023
GBTYO:

Afonja buffoon! go to bed and stop engaging in mischief!

11 Likes

Re: The Latest Darling Of The Osubidient Cretins by GBTYO: 5:34am On Feb 04, 2023
kingsways:

I would have had something to tell you but I have made up my mind I won't waste my time to reply e-diots like you anymore

OSU

1 Like

Re: The Latest Darling Of The Osubidient Cretins by GBTYO: 5:35am On Feb 04, 2023
ebufa:

OSU Jew rat

1 Like

Re: The Latest Darling Of The Osubidient Cretins by derecho(m): 5:45am On Feb 04, 2023
BATstards and Wailing... Kai

21days to go

Peter Obi for President

9 Likes

Re: The Latest Darling Of The Osubidient Cretins by GBTYO: 1:23pm On Feb 04, 2023
derecho:
BATstards and Wailing... Kai

21days to go

Peter Obi for President

Osu

1 Like

Re: The Latest Darling Of The Osubidient Cretins by BeardedmeatR(m): 2:10pm On Feb 04, 2023
GBTYO:

The latest darling of street urchins.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Latest Darling Of The Osubidient Cretins by BeardedmeatR(m): 2:11pm On Feb 04, 2023
GBTYO:

Osu
Skull miner.

6 Likes

Re: The Latest Darling Of The Osubidient Cretins by BeardedmeatR(m): 2:12pm On Feb 04, 2023
GBTYO:

OSU Jew rat
Go and wail in buhari's house. He's the one cooking pepper soup for the microphone licking urinating machine.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Latest Darling Of The Osubidient Cretins by BeardedmeatR(m): 2:23pm On Feb 04, 2023
ebufa:

Gbtyo is the most pained urchin after Tinubu.

Truth is when Tinubu said Emilokan, he meant it was his turn after Awolowo Abiola and Diya.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Latest Darling Of The Osubidient Cretins by GBTYO: 2:26pm On Feb 04, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Gbtyo is the most pained urchin after Tinubu.

Truth is when Tinubu said Emilokan, he meant it was his turn after Awolowo Abiola and Diya.

OSU

1 Like

Re: The Latest Darling Of The Osubidient Cretins by BeardedmeatR(m): 2:34pm On Feb 04, 2023
GBTYO:

OSU
Stale!

Wailer!

5 Likes

Re: The Latest Darling Of The Osubidient Cretins by GBTYO: 2:37pm On Feb 04, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Stale!

Wailer!

You are an OSU slave of Judas descended from a long lineage of Congo cannibals

Slave

1 Like

Re: The Latest Darling Of The Osubidient Cretins by BeardedmeatR(m): 2:41pm On Feb 04, 2023
GBTYO:

You are an OSU slave of Judas descended from a long lineage of Congo cannibals

Slave
While you are the bastard son of a fallen demon skull miner odudowa.

5 Likes

Re: The Latest Darling Of The Osubidient Cretins by BossGerald: 2:51pm On Feb 04, 2023
GBTYO:

I remembered when this picture went viral in 2019...Apc and tifnubu urchins defended him...now they want us to attack emefiele grin

Leave emefiele to finish the Lords work in peace for us grin
Re: The Latest Darling Of The Osubidient Cretins by GBTYO: 3:01pm On Feb 04, 2023
BossGerald:

I remembered when this picture went viral in 2019...Apc and tifnubu urchins defended him...now they want us to attack emefiele grin

Leave emefiele to finish the Lords work in peace for us grin

You see why I call you osus?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Latest Darling Of The Osubidient Cretins by BossGerald: 3:22pm On Feb 04, 2023
GBTYO:

You see why I call you osus?

Urchin dey your lane

2 Likes

Re: The Latest Darling Of The Osubidient Cretins by GBTYO: 3:24pm On Feb 04, 2023
BossGerald:

Urchin dey your lane

Who be urchin ?

You insufferable osu slave of Judas.

You go collect .

Continue

1 Like

Re: The Latest Darling Of The Osubidient Cretins by Hopium: 3:28pm On Feb 04, 2023
Dem be werey.

From Biafra, lefelandum, nnamdi kanu to Pandora

From hating buhari to singing his praise

From Nigeria is a zoo to Peter Obi lo kan

From Almanjiri North to wanting a piece of northern votes

From hating Obj to singing his praise

From praising Wike to hating him

Confused lots.

2 Likes

Re: The Latest Darling Of The Osubidient Cretins by GBTYO: 3:54pm On Feb 04, 2023
Hopium:
Dem be werey.

From Biafra, lefelandum, nnamdi kanu to Pandora

From hating buhari to singing his praise

From Nigeria is a zoo to Peter Obi lo kan

From Almanjiri North to wanting a piece of northern votes

From hating Obj to singing his praise

From praising Wike to hating him

Confused lots.

The bolded no shock me because I know the only problem OSU had with Buhari was not appointing them into the parasitic federal govt.

Osus are the problem of Nigeria and they have shown it in 1966 , 1994 and with their fake nationalism turn one Nijeriya

E go shock dem soon because Nigeria will not be a slave colony of Judas .

We will break this mutherfcker and they can be slaves to Judas all they want in their heebo slave colony

1 Like

Re: The Latest Darling Of The Osubidient Cretins by BossGerald: 5:16pm On Feb 04, 2023
GBTYO:

Who be urchin ?

You insufferable osu slave of Judas.

You go collect .

Continue

Your suffering is just kicking starting
Re: The Latest Darling Of The Osubidient Cretins by James91: 5:56pm On Feb 04, 2023
Like this drug lord

1 Like

Re: The Latest Darling Of The Osubidient Cretins by EeyanMayweather(m): 6:05pm On Feb 04, 2023
I endorse this message
Re: The Latest Darling Of The Osubidient Cretins by Madups(m): 6:39pm On Feb 04, 2023
Kicking starting kwa?
BossGerald:

Your suffering is just kicking starting

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: Obasanjo Meets El-rufai, Soludo, Sends Message To Buhari [photos] / BREAKING: Biafran Agitator, Simon Ekpa Surfaces On Twitter, Engaged LP VP Candi / Obidients Make Una Calm Down Datti Don Speak Nothing Sup.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.