Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

This What Will Reduce Redmi Users - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This What Will Reduce Redmi Users (1379 Views)

How To Get Retrieve/get Back Your Lost Or Stolen Redmi Devices!!redmi Users Read / What Redmi Hype Has Caused Me. Redmi Users Get In Here / Redmi Users Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This What Will Reduce Redmi Users by Olaolar(m): 8:44pm On Dec 23, 2022
This not the first and second time have came across this issues on REDMI phones ...
Is either boot issue or mostly this new version 13 they just released, not all expensive redmi can upgrade to that version..
We can both buy new redmi 9 or 10 the same day, same shop and without you misusing it , yours might be misbehaving or not enjoyable to you ..
This might reduce their customer. And I'm one of those that do advertise' even confuse friends to buy REDMI product

4 Likes

Re: This What Will Reduce Redmi Users by MikeMicheal(m): 11:45pm On Dec 23, 2022
XIAOMI IS NO LONGER THE RELIABLE COMPANY WE KNOW.
FLEE while you can.

Na me dey advice people to buy before, but since they started producing trash, I STOPPED.

2 Likes

Re: This What Will Reduce Redmi Users by chigoziri2403(m): 4:03am On Dec 24, 2022
My redmi phone reboots on its own

2 Likes

Re: This What Will Reduce Redmi Users by Stevengold(m): 9:50am On Dec 24, 2022
Using a custom rom, it's been awesome.
Re: This What Will Reduce Redmi Users by atheistandproud(m): 11:01am On Dec 24, 2022
You have bricked your phone. Thankfully it's a soft brick that can be fixed.

Go and Google Anti-rollback and avoid it next time.

1 Like

Re: This What Will Reduce Redmi Users by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:32am On Dec 24, 2022
Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: This What Will Reduce Redmi Users by Daviestunech(m): 11:59am On Dec 24, 2022
I'm presently using Redmi..nd this will b my last Redmi...porting to Samsung next or pixel...not a iphone fan
Re: This What Will Reduce Redmi Users by Stevengold(m): 2:33pm On Dec 24, 2022
Daviestunech:
I'm presently using Redmi..nd this will b my last Redmi...porting to Samsung next or pixel...not a iphone fan

LOL, I ported from Samsung to Redmi after the Samsung note 8 I get fall.... Small fall and the screen was gone. Then to fix it was 75k or so.
Re: This What Will Reduce Redmi Users by Udemzy05: 3:01pm On Dec 24, 2022
Olaolar:
This not the first and second time have came across this issues on REDMI phones ...
Is either boot issue or mostly this new version 13 they just released, not all expensive redmi can upgrade to that version..
We can both buy new redmi 9 or 10 the same day, same shop and without you misusing it , yours might be misbehaving or not enjoyable to you ..
This might reduce their customer. And I'm one of those that do advertise' even confuse friends to buy REDMI product

It's advisable you reset your phone after a major update, and for him trying to downgrade, this can happen to any phone,if you don't do it properly it will end in bootloop.

That's it.
Re: This What Will Reduce Redmi Users by Udemzy05: 3:04pm On Dec 24, 2022
MikeMicheal:
XIAOMI IS NO LONGER THE RELIABLE COMPANY WE KNOW.
FLEE while you can.

Na me dey advice people to buy before, but since they started producing trash, I STOPPED.

Lol.. the only downside for me on Xiaomi is their miui.

That's why I'm on EU rom even at that it still feel buggy,the ROM is not light.

Apart from the miui, Xiaomi is a good brand.
Re: This What Will Reduce Redmi Users by MikeMicheal(m): 3:09pm On Dec 24, 2022
Udemzy05:

Lol.. the only downside for me on Xiaomi is their miui.

That's why I'm on EU rom even at that it still feel buggy,the ROM is not light.

Apart from the miui, Xiaomi is a good brand.
Meanwhile, I loved them because of the miui.
Most features i would have rooted my phone for, are already provided.
Re: This What Will Reduce Redmi Users by Daviestunech(m): 4:05pm On Dec 24, 2022
Stevengold:

LOL, I ported from Samsung to Redmi after the Samsung note 8 I get fall.... Small fall and the screen was gone. Then to fix it was 75k or so.

I will get small purse for the next Samsung I'm gonna use grin
Re: This What Will Reduce Redmi Users by Udemzy05: 4:48pm On Dec 24, 2022
MikeMicheal:
Meanwhile, I loved them because of the miui.
Most features i would have rooted my phone for, are already provided.

Features like?
Re: This What Will Reduce Redmi Users by MikeMicheal(m): 5:59pm On Dec 24, 2022
Udemzy05:

Features like?
*Dual Space (not all phones has it)
*app lock(works best as a system app,need root to set as system app on some phones)
*memory extension(some phones need root)
*network band locking(some snapdragon device need root to do this)
*Themes capable of customizing navigation bar, and status bar icons.
(No need for xposed modules)
*GAME TURBO (self explanatory)
*Auto clear app cache minutes after device locks,
* Auto switch off data connection when device locks (to save battery)
*Inbuilt equalizer has effect on all sound output, no need to root and install dolby atmos.
*so on sha...

1 Like

Re: This What Will Reduce Redmi Users by Benki003(m): 6:01pm On Dec 24, 2022
Me reading from my Redmi I bought last week embarassed embarassed
Re: This What Will Reduce Redmi Users by Akinfemmy(m): 7:56pm On Dec 24, 2022
I'm currently experiencing the sams issue. What's going on. I thought it was my battery that's faulty. It only works if i keep it plugged to a light source. Even with that it still go off
Re: This What Will Reduce Redmi Users by Magnumproperty: 8:03pm On Dec 24, 2022
MikeMicheal:
*Dual Space (not all phones has it)
*app lock(works best as a system app,need root to set as system app on some phones)
*memory extension(some phones need root)
*network band locking(some snapdragon device need root to do this)
*Themes capable of customizing navigation bar, and status bar icons.
(No need for xposed modules)
*GAME TURBO (self explanatory)
*Auto clear app cache minutes after device locks,
* Auto switch off data connection when device locks (to save battery)
*Inbuilt equalizer has effect on all sound output, no need to root and install dolby atmos.
*so on sha...
Waoooo. These are great features. Does the Redmi note 9 pro has these features? Im planning to get the London use early January.
Re: This What Will Reduce Redmi Users by Olaolar(m): 8:08pm On Dec 24, 2022
Daviestunech:

I will get small purse for the next Samsung I'm gonna use grin
lol' I thing small bag will be Okay
Re: This What Will Reduce Redmi Users by JJuanMiguel: 8:16pm On Dec 24, 2022
Magnumproperty:

Waoooo. These are great features. Does the Redmi note 9 pro has these features? Im planning to get the London use early January.
Dem no dey use redmi for London na

1 Like

Re: This What Will Reduce Redmi Users by Meister(m): 8:25pm On Dec 24, 2022
Magnumproperty:

It should have all of them

Akinfemmy:
I'm currently experiencing the sams issue. What's going on. I thought it was my battery that's faulty. It only works if i keep it plugged to a light source. Even with that it still go off

What phone are you using
Re: This What Will Reduce Redmi Users by Akinfemmy(m): 8:28pm On Dec 24, 2022
Meister:

It should have all of them

What phone are you using

I'm using redmi note 8 pro
Re: This What Will Reduce Redmi Users by MikeMicheal(m): 8:33pm On Dec 24, 2022
Magnumproperty:

That is the phone i am using sef. lol
Re: This What Will Reduce Redmi Users by ajekpaks(m): 8:37pm On Dec 24, 2022
Akinfemmy:

A beast of a phone
Re: This What Will Reduce Redmi Users by HocusPocus: 8:52pm On Dec 24, 2022
Since we redmi users knows that it's update that causes most of these issues we face, then I don't think there's any need to update
I've been using mine without any update and I have no single issues, even before I changed from redmi 8
@meister
Re: This What Will Reduce Redmi Users by Meister(m): 8:55pm On Dec 24, 2022
Akinfemmy:

Your phone is 3 years old so it's only right it's battery will be weakened, your battery needs to be changed
Re: This What Will Reduce Redmi Users by Meister(m): 8:56pm On Dec 24, 2022
HocusPocus:
Since we redmi users knows that it's update that causes most of these issues we face, then I don't think there's any need to update
I've been using mine without any update and I have no single issues, even before I changed from redmi 8
@mei.ster

I've used 8 Xiaomi devices and I updated all of them without any so called issues so I don't understand your generalisation.

1 Like

Re: This What Will Reduce Redmi Users by HocusPocus: 8:59pm On Dec 24, 2022
Meister:

I've used 8 Xiaomi devices and I updated all of them without any so called issues so I don't understand your generalisation.
No sir you don't get my point
I have never had any issues with redmi devices before
I'm only speaking in the direction of those complaining about not being able to update their devices
My point is that I don't feel it's necessary to update the device
I've been using mine without any update and I'm not facing any issues
Re: This What Will Reduce Redmi Users by DarkJeddi(m): 9:50pm On Dec 24, 2022
Currently on my 4th Redmi device, Redmi Note 10Pro..
My last Redmi device,Redmi K30 Ultra packed up after 20 months of use..
No warning,it just freezed while scrolling and that was all she wrote..
Still a Redmi fan but that was a bitter experience for me,as I lost all my files..
Re: This What Will Reduce Redmi Users by Magnumproperty: 9:56pm On Dec 24, 2022
JJuanMiguel:

Dem no dey use redmi for London na
London use or UK use naaa slang for second hand phones.

(1) (Reply)

Which Phone Is The Best Buy Between These Two Phones?? / Can Anyone Please Tell Me How To Browse Free With My Mobile Phone? / !>>>opera Shadow Connect!<<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.