Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,930 members, 7,810,589 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

TOP FIRS DIRECTOR, OLALEKAN ONIKOYI DEBUNKS DOMESTIC VIOLENCE ALLEGATIONS ON WIF - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / TOP FIRS DIRECTOR, OLALEKAN ONIKOYI DEBUNKS DOMESTIC VIOLENCE ALLEGATIONS ON WIF (1309 Views)

FG Debunks Reports That Marriages Conducted At Ikoyi Registry Are False / Pastor Michale Matthew: "I Dumped My Marriage Over Domestic Violence" / Today's Experience Changed My View On Domestic Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TOP FIRS DIRECTOR, OLALEKAN ONIKOYI DEBUNKS DOMESTIC VIOLENCE ALLEGATIONS ON WIF by mswitch(m): 9:15pm On Dec 23, 2022
TOP FIRS DIRECTOR, OLALEKAN ONIKOYI DEBUNKS DOMESTIC VIOLENCE ALLEGATIONS ON WIFE, NARRATES FULL ORDEAL

A top director at the federal inland revenue service (FIRS) Nuraini Olalekan ONIKOYI, the husband of Mrs Emily ONIKOYI has finally cleared the air on his alleged unending marital crisis.
Recall that a publication on the Guardian newspaper online flew into the air on the 12th day of December, 2022 After the son of Mrs. Onikoyi, Enajero Darlington Eguriase explained how his parents have been battling with Marital crises in their marriage and how there have been cases of domestic violence.

The aggreived son also explained that they have about six dogs in their compound and that the dogs are under the custody of one boy named Clifford who is like an errand boy in their compound and that one morning when his mother had gone for prayer and that immediately she entered the compound, upon hearing her voice, Clifford released the dogs on her.
Mr Olalekan Onikoyi citing numerous reasons why he and his wife have always had marital crisis Said he met his wife Mrs. Emily Onikoyi sometime around March 1998 in Agric Owutu, Ikorodu Lagos and that he has been encountering a bad and mad attitude towards her when they met as boyfriend and girlfriend.

According to him, Mrs Emily Essie Onikoyi normally uses indecent language like “Settle Me” and he was of the view that somebody who wants to spend the rest of her life with a man, how can she uttering indecent gutter language like
calling me a bastard, an slowpoke and a stupid man.

"who is this person called Mrs. Emily Essie Egbe I have lived with her for 24 years, I can describe her as very violent and abusive, she’s dishonest, not submissive and manipulative"

"The reason why I married her is that she’s very good at cooking apart from her facial outlook and whenever there’s a difference between us she will stop cooking forgetting that there must have been one or two reason’s I have decided to spend the rest of my life with her"

Mr Olalekan also lamented that his wife on several occasions usually lock him out of the house he built and often changes padlock of the gate. He stated that despite the Nigeria police intervention, his wife kept tormenting him with unspeakable attitudes.

"In the year 2020, My wife brought out a knife to stab my personal assistant in the name of Clifford. I see Clifford as my son because I see my stepchildren as a lion in Shepard skin with their mischievous attitude and Clifford is the only person I can trust, she has been threatening to kill Clifford and she bites him on his nipple. I had to text all her family to please appeal to her for her bad attitude"

In the year 2021 during the Eil dir break, my wife openly declared that I am not the biological father of the children she had for me.

While reacting to the Guardian's publication where he was alleged of ordering his housemaid to unleash dogs on his wife, Mr Onikoyi explained that what happened on the 30th day of November, 2022 was an error and that there is no human being on earth that can’t commit mistakes except God.

According to him "It happened around 7:30 PM when i was having my dinner upstairs. Suddenly i heard a sound chanting ‘Help me!!’. I have to rush down and i met my wife in the pool of blood. I beat the alpha male of the dog and said don't you know madam? I told the person in charge of the dogs to lock them up, i have started keeping dogs since 2011 and i normally get them when they are 6 weeks old. The purpose of keeping dogs is for security purposes and nothing less.

"My personal assistant told me when Madam wants to enter she asks that, the dogs should be taken to the backyard, these are dogs she gives food to at times. How can the dogs she is giving food to ones in a while suddenly attack her it’s a misery to me? Immediately after the dog attack happened i rushed her to the hospital. The name of the hospital is First Cross Hospital. But the whole world will be surprised that my stepson Darlington Eguriase because of what he was been told came on a revenge mission with military personnel to attack on the 4th of December around 2 PM to attack. If not for the CCTV cameras my carrier would have been destroyed. I’m willing to share all the evidence with anybody. Mrs. Emily
Essie is my wife and we have been having a marital problem because of her violent attitude of her. Somebody who will be calling her husband an slowpoke and bastard in front of my official driver.

"The story published by the Guardian on the 12th of December, 2022 that i ordered my PA to unleash dogs on my wife is completely false. I swear with my life i can never do such a thing, we have 12 CCTV cameras in our house you can look at i have that were shown in different tragedies to see that I’m innocent. It was a pure accident that can happen to anybody" he explained
Re: TOP FIRS DIRECTOR, OLALEKAN ONIKOYI DEBUNKS DOMESTIC VIOLENCE ALLEGATIONS ON WIF by blackboy(m): 9:30pm On Dec 23, 2022
Fear women
Re: TOP FIRS DIRECTOR, OLALEKAN ONIKOYI DEBUNKS DOMESTIC VIOLENCE ALLEGATIONS ON WIF by Osobi32(m): 9:42pm On Dec 23, 2022
Single mothers are the worst kind of women to be with! Date a single mom at ur own risk.

5 Likes

Re: TOP FIRS DIRECTOR, OLALEKAN ONIKOYI DEBUNKS DOMESTIC VIOLENCE ALLEGATIONS ON WIF by Kewtt: 10:29pm On Dec 23, 2022
He's madd... Marrying a woman with three hidden kids

3 Likes

Re: TOP FIRS DIRECTOR, OLALEKAN ONIKOYI DEBUNKS DOMESTIC VIOLENCE ALLEGATIONS ON WIF by oracle009(m): 11:38pm On Dec 23, 2022
What exactly do you want us to do for a man so willing to die?

1 Like

Re: TOP FIRS DIRECTOR, OLALEKAN ONIKOYI DEBUNKS DOMESTIC VIOLENCE ALLEGATIONS ON WIF by damosade(m): 11:44pm On Dec 23, 2022
Onikoyi pale ogun mo

1 Like

Re: TOP FIRS DIRECTOR, OLALEKAN ONIKOYI DEBUNKS DOMESTIC VIOLENCE ALLEGATIONS ON WIF by stacyadams: 12:32am On Dec 24, 2022
grin Mr onikoyi look the above painted female portrait finish with three kids dropped already still go marry am grin na him business be that grin

3 Likes

Re: TOP FIRS DIRECTOR, OLALEKAN ONIKOYI DEBUNKS DOMESTIC VIOLENCE ALLEGATIONS ON WIF by AeroplaneApple: 12:35am On Dec 24, 2022
I guess they are both nairalanders
Re: TOP FIRS DIRECTOR, OLALEKAN ONIKOYI DEBUNKS DOMESTIC VIOLENCE ALLEGATIONS ON WIF by sisisioge: 1:16am On Dec 24, 2022
Since they have a divorce proceedings ongoing, they shouldn't be living together nau. Marriage is not by force, let them separate their living arrangements until the divorce is final biko.
Re: TOP FIRS DIRECTOR, OLALEKAN ONIKOYI DEBUNKS DOMESTIC VIOLENCE ALLEGATIONS ON WIF by Kobojunkie: 1:35am On Dec 24, 2022
mswitch:

Also to mention as well, she had locked Mr Olalekan Onikoyi out of the main gate to his house more than 3 times with all these events reported at the Igbogbo police station, the DPO was forced to transfer the case to the domestic violence unit in Ikeja. On getting there she stripped herself naked until Mr Olalekan Onikoyi begged on her behalf not to lock her up and more so because of his reputation. It was at that point Mr. Nuraini OlalekanOnikoyi had to install CCTV camera in the house when she was threatening to kill Mr. Clifford the PA to Mr Olalekan Onikoyi until he leaves the house.
I don't really understand the point of this story at all. OP, you say the woman has been evil to this man for a long time but somehow the man continued to hold on to the relationship between them for as long as he has, how come? undecided

You mention the man has other kids meaning this is some kind of polygamous situation, so are you the other wife or what? undecided

You mention the man has been locked out 3 times by the woman from his own house so I am puzzled as to why they remain together under the same roof ad husband and wife even after all that, assuming the man himself intends to see an end to the situation? undecided

If divorce petition has already been submitted, why has the man not seen fit to separate as well from the woman and her kids? undecided

1 Like

Re: TOP FIRS DIRECTOR, OLALEKAN ONIKOYI DEBUNKS DOMESTIC VIOLENCE ALLEGATIONS ON WIF by JeffreyJunior: 1:55am On Dec 24, 2022
How can they have divorce proceedings ongoing and still be living together? Is that not iberibeism?

He should be thankful she hasn't poisoned his food yet and she should be thankful he hasn't strangled her to death?

1 Like

Re: TOP FIRS DIRECTOR, OLALEKAN ONIKOYI DEBUNKS DOMESTIC VIOLENCE ALLEGATIONS ON WIF by gaby(m): 2:33am On Dec 24, 2022
The essence of this thread is lost on me. And to you op, if you are Mr. Onikoyi's lawyer, I pity that brother in advance.

Haba mana

1 Like

Re: TOP FIRS DIRECTOR, OLALEKAN ONIKOYI DEBUNKS DOMESTIC VIOLENCE ALLEGATIONS ON WIF by padi94(m): 4:08am On Dec 24, 2022
Minus 1 for single mothers o
Re: TOP FIRS DIRECTOR, OLALEKAN ONIKOYI DEBUNKS DOMESTIC VIOLENCE ALLEGATIONS ON WIF by Mrkindness: 5:55am On Dec 24, 2022
Mr Olalekan Onikoyi should be thanking God he is still alive. And I know if the woman comes back he will still accept her back till the day she will send him to his permanent address of NUMBER 6 FEETS STREETS.

1 Like

Re: TOP FIRS DIRECTOR, OLALEKAN ONIKOYI DEBUNKS DOMESTIC VIOLENCE ALLEGATIONS ON WIF by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:23am On Dec 24, 2022
The part where they claim they never knew his wife wasn't back home, and the dogs attacked her seems like a poorly scripted concocted story.
Where was the security man or what stopped the PA from opening the door when the woman knocked?
How come the dogs didn't recognize the woman? Or were they new dogs brought in mainly to carry out the attack on the woman? The injured woman needs a good lawyer to get y'all arrested.

No doubt that Mr. Olalekan was a good husband earlier in their marriage, that's why he accepted her other children and trained them in school, that's if he truly did it. They have been married for so many years, until Mr. Olalekan allowed family members to step in to scatter his marriage. He should have separated from her rather than release dogs on her.

Mr. Olalekan should pay for all her medical bills, compensate her with a fair share of assets, especially since the dogs may have given her life time injuries. Mrs. Olalekan should move into another of his property and allow the man have peace since the Marriage is no longer working out.
Re: TOP FIRS DIRECTOR, OLALEKAN ONIKOYI DEBUNKS DOMESTIC VIOLENCE ALLEGATIONS ON WIF by OKOATA(m): 8:39am On Dec 24, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
The part where they claim they never knew his wife wasn't back home, and the dogs attacked her seems like a poorly scripted concocted story.
Where was the security man or what stopped the PA from opening the door when the woman knocked?
How come the dogs didn't recognize the woman? Or were they new dogs brought in mainly to carry out the attack on the woman? The injured woman needs a good lawyer to get y'all arrested.

No doubt that Mr. Olalekan was a good husband earlier in their marriage, that's why he accepted her other children and trained them in school, that's if he truly did it. They have been married for so many years, until Mr. Olalekan allowed family members to step in to scatter his marriage. He should have separated from her rather than release dogs on her.

Mr. Olalekan should pay for all her medical bills, compensate her with a fair share of assets, especially since the dogs may have given her life time injuries. Mrs. Olalekan should move into another of his property and allow the man have peace since the Marriage is no longer working out.
Because you see Mr Olalekan as a SIMP man that's why you can say this abi, Mr Olalekan should compensate her with asset even though she doesn't have any kids for Mr Olalekan, they were married for years but no kids between them and still treating the man like trash. Na the man I blame sha. The most mumu man on earth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TOP FIRS DIRECTOR, OLALEKAN ONIKOYI DEBUNKS DOMESTIC VIOLENCE ALLEGATIONS ON WIF by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:19am On Dec 24, 2022
The story has mentioned at least one child that she has for him, she probably has more than one.
OKOATA:
Because you see Mr Olalekan as a SIMP man that's why you can say this abi, Mr Olalekan should compensate her with asset even though she doesn't have any kids for Mr Olalekan, they were married for years but no kids between them and still treating the man like trash. Na the man I blame sha. The most mumu man on earth.

1 Like

Re: TOP FIRS DIRECTOR, OLALEKAN ONIKOYI DEBUNKS DOMESTIC VIOLENCE ALLEGATIONS ON WIF by ahnie: 11:15am On Dec 24, 2022
They should separate abeg.because if they don't,dem go kill each other soonest.

1 Like

Re: TOP FIRS DIRECTOR, OLALEKAN ONIKOYI DEBUNKS DOMESTIC VIOLENCE ALLEGATIONS ON WIF by Saintmary(f): 2:52pm On Dec 24, 2022
Sad story.

But why is the man staying in a toxic marriage?

2 Likes

Re: TOP FIRS DIRECTOR, OLALEKAN ONIKOYI DEBUNKS DOMESTIC VIOLENCE ALLEGATIONS ON WIF by mswitch(m): 9:37pm On Dec 24, 2022
May you witness what happened to Mr Olalekan Onikoyi "AMEN"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5WW5tPCXIs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhguNA4aYk4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKlDAx7jgjo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4JE0SFuy3Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUtv7qyB5bg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4JE0SFuy3Q
Kobojunkie:
I don't really understand the point of this story at all. OP, you say the woman has been evil to this man for a long time but somehow the man continued to hold on to the relationship between them for as long as he has, how come? undecided

You mention the man has other kids meaning this is some kind of polygamous situation, so are you the other wife or what? undecided

You mention the man has been locked out 3 times by the woman from his own house so I am puzzled as to why they remain together under the same roof ad husband and wife even after all that, assuming the man himself intends to see an end to the situation? undecided

If divorce petition has already been submitted, why has the man not seen fit to separate as well from the woman and her kids? undecided
Re: TOP FIRS DIRECTOR, OLALEKAN ONIKOYI DEBUNKS DOMESTIC VIOLENCE ALLEGATIONS ON WIF by Kobojunkie: 9:48pm On Dec 24, 2022
mswitch:
May you witness what happened to Mr Olalekan Onikoyi "AMEN"
I can never "witness" such foolishness because I can't stick around a loveless marriage for any reason whatsoever. undecided

So, again, why does your Mr. Olalekan Onikoyi remain living in the same house with a woman you want us to believe is evil and beyond redemption? If he really hates all you claim she has done from the beginning — almost 25 years since 1998 — why is he still living under the same roof with her? undecided

1 Like

Re: TOP FIRS DIRECTOR, OLALEKAN ONIKOYI DEBUNKS DOMESTIC VIOLENCE ALLEGATIONS ON WIF by Kobojunkie: 9:56pm On Dec 24, 2022
mswitch:
1. Unfortunately, Mrs Emily had gone back outside without anyone's knowledge, however, Mr. Clifford the PA to Mr Nuraini Mr Olalekan Onikoyi heard someone coming in from the main gate and saw Mrs Emily, he rushed outside from his room to secure the dog and took them to the back of the building for Mrs Emily to enter the building. When Mr. Clifford the PA to Mr Nuraini Mr Olalekan Onikoyi heard the sound of the gate that lead to their living then he thought Mrs. Emily had entered so he let the dogs go, they ran from the back of the building to the front where they attacked Emily. He heard help me ' help me ' wondering where the shout coming from he ran to the front and see Mrs. Emily on the floor attacked by the dogs he immediately secured the dog.

Her daughter and Mr Nuraini Mr Olalekan Onikoyi ran downstairs as well, and she was rushed to the hospital. The next day Mrs. Emily's son that was born without Mr. Olalekan Nuraini Onikoyi consent called military personnel to come and make revenge on Mr. Clifford the PA to Mr Olalekan Onikoyi and Mr Nuraini Mr Olalekan Onikoyi went to visit her and Mr Nuraini Mr Olalekan Onikoyi went to the police station to report the unfortunate incident the DPO was briefed about the CCTV camera to be reviewed.

2. On Sunday, December 4th in the morning Mrs. Emily’s son Darlington Eguriase and a man in army uniform forcefully gained entrance into Mr. Nuraini Olalekan Onikoyi's house to torture Mr. Clifford the PA to Mr Olalekan Onikoyi and continued with a motive to murder him, they started stabbing and using several harmful weapons and dragged him from his room to the living room where the CCTV captured the event but thank God Mr. Clifford the PA to Mr. Nuraini Olalekan Onikoyi escape them with a little distraction and run inside the room where he locked himself up in a pool of his blood. He managed to alert Mr Mr Olalekan Onikoyi who was upstairs in his room and as he was coming down, the armed boys ran away. Mr Nuraini Mr Olalekan Onikoyi had to call the DPO immediately to report the incident, the DPO ask them to come to the station and a police report to aid his hospital treatment. Mrs. Emily's family went to the hospital the next day to discharge her forcefully and came home to fetch the kids who she had taken away with her with no further information of her whereabouts.
This part of the story no too clear to me so, I don't even know how to comment at all. undecided
Re: TOP FIRS DIRECTOR, OLALEKAN ONIKOYI DEBUNKS DOMESTIC VIOLENCE ALLEGATIONS ON WIF by mswitch(m): 10:00pm On Dec 24, 2022
Try and watch the link to the CCTV footage makes the boy that was born out of wedlock calling soldier to kill kill his stepfather for the revenge of the clear evidence that's shown on the CCTV clips. Make we fear God
Kobojunkie:
This part of the story no too clear to me so, I don't even know how to comment at all. undecided
Re: TOP FIRS DIRECTOR, OLALEKAN ONIKOYI DEBUNKS DOMESTIC VIOLENCE ALLEGATIONS ON WIF by Kobojunkie: 10:03pm On Dec 24, 2022
mswitch:
Try and watch the link to the CCTV footage makes the boy that was born out of wedlock calling soldier to kill kill his stepfather for the revenge of the clear evidence that's shown on the CCTV clips. Make we fear God
Born out of wedlock? Wetin concern that one with this topic? undecided

If you have proof, as you claim, that the boy committed a crime, why are you here discussing it rather than going out there to make certain he is charged for the crime instead? Why are you here trying to convince us and not the authorities? undecided

By the way, all of the videos have terrible audio quality so I fail to see what you intend for us to take away from this. lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Husband Abandons Wife; Court Case! / Give Me Divorce Joor Before He Uses My Head For Rituals / Dear Mother's, What Do New Born Babies Eat When The Bré A St Milk Is Not Flowing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.