Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

According To Islam, Mohammed Failed The Cardinal Proof Of Prophethood! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / According To Islam, Mohammed Failed The Cardinal Proof Of Prophethood! (1045 Views)

Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate / Cardinal Okogie To Buhari: "You Must Be A Joker For Thinking Of 2019 Now" / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

According To Islam, Mohammed Failed The Cardinal Proof Of Prophethood! by TenQ: 11:02pm On Dec 23, 2022
One of the cardinal proof of prophethood according to Islam is that the Corpse of a true Prophet of Allah does NOT decompose.
There are several hadiths according to prophet Mohammed that proved this.

We find proof from several the authentic Sunnah that the bodies of the Prophets do not decompose.

Unfortunately, due to incessant bans by the Nairaland anti-spam bots, I have no option than to post a screenshot of the writeup

There are Just TWO QUESTION for Muslims:
QUESTION:
1. If from Islamic sources as shown, Muhammad's corpse was found to have bloated up and stank badly, is this not a necessary and sufficient proof that he is NOT a Prophet of Allah?
2. Is there any evidence that the Body of Mohammed in his grave in Mecca is still fresh? (When last did any Muslim verify this?)

Cc:
All my Friends on Nairaland:

LegalWolf Vanessa7 AntiChristian Empiree, Rash4ductluv, BabaHeekmat, Haekymbahd, motayoayinde, drlateef, Thatfairguy1, MrCodeSolo , Hisbah21, thatsleepboy1 , Lordmoh , OBALOLA55, x123xlolls , Lukuluku69 , mhmsadyq, Ibsaq , Herkeym001 , Sulasa07 , hakeemhakeem , abduljabbar4 ,olaalekan ,Friend22 , uthlaw , Exc2000 , AbuTwins ,Akhirastriver ,Akinbahm , Sino , KayB , youngdroly , jaggabban , ukeleh , Realismailakabir , Bami8064 Greatgr , Gaskiyamagana Compton11 , Alfarouq , MrCodeSolo saintHot

Re: According To Islam, Mohammed Failed The Cardinal Proof Of Prophethood! by PJtech: 11:47pm On Dec 23, 2022
Merry christmas
Re: According To Islam, Mohammed Failed The Cardinal Proof Of Prophethood! by triple996(m): 11:52pm On Dec 23, 2022
mumu grin
Re: According To Islam, Mohammed Failed The Cardinal Proof Of Prophethood! by LegalWolf: 2:05am On Dec 24, 2022
Welcome back potential thief TenQ

Come and defend yourself o, potential thief TenQ. I guess you were running your mouth like tap water before right? grin

TenQ:

2. Can you please quote where I forged "a statement": it may be that you are the COW or is it a MULE! LOL!!

Lol, that wasn’t the question in highlight. Or is it?

And are you insinuating that you did not forge any statement on this platform? When I was making the allegations and quoting the post, why were you quiet like someone who’s got leprosy in his brain? But we will provide it because we have time:

TenQ:

Abi, you don't know an answer to a historical event yet without evidence to the contrary you claimed "IT'S NOT CORRECT!"

Point to where I claim the underlined in that post. You put 'it's not correct' in inverted comma right, meaning it is a direct quote from me. So tell us where I said it is not correct in the preceding conversation potential thief grin

Or is the underlined not forgery? Ehn potential thief TenQ
Re: According To Islam, Mohammed Failed The Cardinal Proof Of Prophethood! by TenQ: 4:16am On Dec 24, 2022
PJtech:
Merry christmas
Merry Christmas ahead to you too.
However, can you answer the two questions please?
Re: According To Islam, Mohammed Failed The Cardinal Proof Of Prophethood! by TenQ: 4:17am On Dec 24, 2022
triple996:
mumu grin
Thank you,
Its a complement!

However, can you NOW answer the two questions please?
Re: According To Islam, Mohammed Failed The Cardinal Proof Of Prophethood! by TenQ: 4:20am On Dec 24, 2022
I have responded to you. However, since you brought it here again, I will oblige you.

Mr LegalWolf, I will Advise that you Read this post slowly and repeatedly for comprehension. I wouldn't even have time for Nairaland throughout tomorrow for I am on a Journey: so, no hurries.

My Dear Mr LegalWolf,
I knew perfectly well that you will display your GROSS IGNORANCE to the whole world with this post of yours. You thought because I kept quiet, it was an "indication of weakness' and you rode on it like a MULE you truly are. Did you ask a mercenary to write your English language Exams for you or what?

LegalWolf, you fall my hands seriously especially as you are a lawyer: is this how you will be misinterpreting the cases brought to you as an attorney or prosecutor? I’ve always said that anyone who gives you his case to handle has already lost because of your rash uncultured and unlettered manner with simple English language texts. You are exactly the kind of lawyer who instead of looking at the facts of a case would be looking for technicalities and the strategy of slander and name-calling to win a case instead of the use of good old common sense, logic and tact all based on facts.

It was good I thought: “Why not allow a PIG to wallow in the mud until the day its cup is full!” And tonight, your cup is truly full and I will not spare you one bit. Your “bumbum” will be red with my spanking. You are lucky I received a ban from the nairaland antispam bots, you’ll have gotten it real hot with immediate effect.

You finally came out to say:
LegalWolf:
TenQ
Come and defend yourself o, potential thief TenQ. I guess you were running your mouth like tap water before right? grin

Lol, that wasn’t the question in highlight. Or is it?

And are you insinuating that you did not forge any statement on this platform? When I was making the allegations and quoting the post, why were you quiet like someone who’s got leprosy in his brain? But we will provide it because we have time:

TenQ:
Abi, you don't know an answer to a historical event yet without evidence to the contrary you claimed "IT'S NOT CORRECT!"
Point to where I claim the underlined in that post. You put 'it's not correct' in inverted comma right, meaning it is a direct quote from me. So tell us where I said it is not correct in the preceding conversation potential thief grin

Or is the underlined not forgery? Ehn potential thief TenQ
I laughed in Mandarin Swahili!

LegalWolf, it is a DISGRACE that you don’t know how to use the “QUOTATION MARKS” at his age of yours and you call yourself a lawyer! Shame on you. I won’t be surprise you had a pass/third class from the law school (that is even if you didn’t employ someone to write your exams for you).
Hear this LOUDLY, TenQ is NOT your mate either Spiritually, Intellectually or Character wise. I hope after this lecture from me, you will learn to behave yourself and speak like a mature cultured individual rather than like a slanderous thug or hooligan.

Let me say this again:
I say this without batting an eye “I NEVER EVER FORGED” your statement. The fact that I didn’t play PIG with you does not mean that I am guilty of FORGERY as you have presumed.
Some times, they say “silence is the BEST answer for a FOOL”! In your immeasurable stupidity, you had convinced yourself that there is a "Technical ERROR" in my post to capitalize on which wouldn’t have happened if you had truly passed through the four walls of the University (especially for someone who claimed to read Law).

LETS GET INTO IT:
I will break this up into just three parts

1. It is a pity that you know of ONLY ONE use of the Quotation mark. I am sure you have NEVER in your life come across what is called “SCARE QUOTES” aka “AIR QUOTES” aka “SNEER QUOTES” aka “SHUDDER QUOTES”.
If you knew any thing about this kind of Quote Usage, you would have saved yourself this serious EMARASSMENT. Please find someone to Lecture you properly about SNEER QUOTES used in expressing IRONY or SARCASM in a speech
I said:
Abi, you don't know an answer to a historical event yet without evidence to the contrary you CLAIMED "IT'S NOT CORRECT!"

2. Secondly, to HELP YOU not to fall into this ERROR above, I was even careful not to use the sentence:
Abi, you don't know an answer to a historical event yet without evidence to the contrary you SAID "IT'S NOT CORRECT!"
Knowing you very well, you would have still thrown your tantrums refusing to acknowledge any form of reason. Instead of using “SAID” I used the word “CLAIMED” , how clear can it be LegalWolf?

3. Finally, a question that you may need to answer is :
LegalWolf, Are you saying to the contrary that “IT IS CORRECT”?
Let me remind you of the reason for the statement: I said

TenQ:

Muslims reading can see that what was called a lie was just a conjecture of the liar.
2. Did Mary his mother, the eleven core disciples, the followers of Jesus and his brothers and sisters know that Jesus wasn't crucified nor died?
Response: NOTHING IN ISLAMIC LITERATURE SUPPORTS THIS INFERENCE.

What DIFFERENT thing does the Islamic literatures support about Deception the beliefs of Mary, the Disciples, Siblings of Jesus and Christians with respect to Christ's death and resurrection?

Unfortunately, it can only be a LIE if Islamic literatures convincingly states OTHERWISE!

Since he has no EVIDENCE (from Islamic Literatures), he MANUFACTURES his OWN conclusion.

How do you know?
I said (speaking about you):
“Since he has no EVIDENCE (from Islamic Literatures), he MANUFACTURES his OWN conclusion.”

LegalWolf,
IS IT CORRECT THAT, Mary his mother, the eleven core disciples, the followers of Jesus and his brothers and sisters know that Jesus wasn't crucified not died?
If this statement above is CORRECT, then there exists no further basis of argument. However, there is a basis of argument because you took a position that
IT IS NOT CORRECT THAT, Mary his mother, the eleven core disciples, the followers of Jesus and his brothers and sisters know that Jesus wasn't crucified not died?

WHICH OF THESE TWO QUESTIONS ABOVE AGREES WITH YOU MR LEGALWOLF?

So, Mr LegalWolf,
Go revise your lesson in Grammar (even me that don’t speak that good English Language and Grammar seem to be light years ahead of you: don’t forget that you are a Lawyer and language is the most important tool of your legal trade)
Just four questions for you (either you keep Quiet, I’ll let it slide or answer these questions directly)
1. Is a Quotation mark round a phrase ALWAYS definitely an indication of a direct Quotation of a second person?
2. Have you ever in your life heard of the phrase SNEER QUOTE before?
3. Are you thankful that TenQ has taught you something of value today?
4. Will you be of good behaviour henceforth after this?

Like I said: I am willing to let it slide if you reasonably learn the lesson and move on.

FINALLY,
LegalWolf, there is definitely NO iota of HONOUR in SLANDERING Others!
I hope after this, we can discuss in a civil manner not resorting to blackmail of slander and attack of calumny WHILE logically, scientifically and historically presenting facts for our different positions.

Thank you.

Cc:
AntiChristian
Vanessa7
advocatejare
HisSplendor
Re: According To Islam, Mohammed Failed The Cardinal Proof Of Prophethood! by TenQ: 4:26am On Dec 24, 2022
LegalWolf:
Welcome back potential thief TenQ
Now that you have chosen to make me answer your question. Please can you now answer mine?

One of the cardinal proof of prophethood according to Islam is that the Corpse of a true Prophet of Allah does NOT decompose.

We find proof from several the authentic Sunnah that the bodies of the Prophets do not decompose.

Unfortunately, due to incessant bans by the Nairaland anti-spam bots, I have no option than to post a screenshot of the writeup

QUESTION:
1. If from Islamic sources as shown, Muhammad's corpse was found to have bloated up and stank badly, is this not a necessary and sufficient proof that he is NOT a Prophet of Allah?
2. Is there any evidence that the Body of Mohammed in his grave in Mecca is still fresh? (When last did any Muslim verify this?)

Cc:

LegalWolf Vanessa7 AntiChristian Empiree, Rash4ductluv, BabaHeekmat, Haekymbahd, motayoayinde, drlateef, Thatfairguy1, MrCodeSolo , Hisbah21, thatsleepboy1 , Lordmoh , OBALOLA55, x123xlolls , Lukuluku69 , mhmsadyq, Ibsaq , Herkeym001 , Sulasa07 , hakeemhakeem , abduljabbar4 ,olaalekan ,Friend22 , uthlaw , Exc2000 , AbuTwins ,Akhirastriver ,Akinbahm , Sino , KayB , youngdroly , jaggabban , ukeleh , Realismailakabir , Bami8064 Greatgr , Gaskiyamagana Compton11 , Alfarouq , MrCodeSolo saintHot
Re: According To Islam, Mohammed Failed The Cardinal Proof Of Prophethood! by drlateef: 5:32am On Dec 24, 2022
TenQ:

Now that you have chosen to make me answer your question. Please can you now answer mine?

QUESTION:

Cc:

Sorry, where is your evidence that his copse was bloated and smelling?
Re: According To Islam, Mohammed Failed The Cardinal Proof Of Prophethood! by TenQ: 5:50am On Dec 24, 2022
drlateef:

Sorry, where is your evidence that his copse was bloated and smelling?
It was reported that Once Al-Abbas entered the room, he put his hands at once at his nose, and said to the gathered men outside: "bury your stinking corpse o"! LOL

Tareekh-al-Kabeer:1/31
''Al-Abbas, the paternal uncle of Prophet Muhammad, entered Muhammad's room three days after his death, before his burial, as his body remained there for three days as the people were too busy to bury him, as all of them were engaged in debates of Al-Thaqeefa Council of choosing a ruler/caliph of Yathreb to succeed him. Once Al-Abbas entered the room, he put his hands at once at his nose, and said to the gathered men outside: "Bury your friend Muhammad fast, for his body began decomposition just like the rest of human beings"

https://www.reddit.com/r/DebateReligion/comments/zflrhn/ultimate_proof_that_mohammad_was_a_false_prophet/

QUESTION:
Re: According To Islam, Mohammed Failed The Cardinal Proof Of Prophethood! by AntiChristian: 8:09am On Dec 24, 2022
TenQ:

It was reported that Once Al-Abbas entered the room, he put his hands at once at his nose, and said to the gathered men outside: "bury your stinking corpse o"! LOL

''Al-Abbas, the paternal uncle of Prophet Muhammad, entered Muhammad's room three days after his death, before his burial, as his body remained there for three days as the people were too busy to bury him, as all of them were engaged in debates of Al-Thaqeefa Council of choosing a ruler/caliph of Yathreb to succeed him. Once Al-Abbas entered the room, he put his hands at once at his nose, and said to the gathered men outside: "Bury your friend Muhammad fast, for his body began decomposition just like the rest of human beings"

https://www.reddit.com/r/DebateReligion/comments/zflrhn/ultimate_proof_that_mohammad_was_a_false_prophet/

QUESTION:

You've brought another lie again!

The authentic Hadiths are clear that the bodies of the Prophets do not decay nor decompose.

Tarikh Al Kabir is not an Hadith compilation like Sahih Bukhari and Muslim. The book contains information about about 40k Hadiths narrators among other information.

Snap the page here in Arabic and the page before and after it.

We must burst your lies today!
Re: According To Islam, Mohammed Failed The Cardinal Proof Of Prophethood! by Truvelisback(m): 9:01am On Dec 24, 2022
TenQ:

QUESTION:

Cc:

So, the body of Mohammed decomposed?
Re: According To Islam, Mohammed Failed The Cardinal Proof Of Prophethood! by drlateef: 11:42am On Dec 24, 2022
Truvelisback:
So, the body of Mohammed decomposed?

Where’s your evidence? If the bodies of his saabah or followers did not decompose, how would the body of their master decompose?
Re: According To Islam, Mohammed Failed The Cardinal Proof Of Prophethood! by LegalWolf: 1:01pm On Dec 24, 2022
Hehehehe I’ve made a potential thief write long irrelevant article!

TenQ:
I have responded to you. However, since you brought it here again, I will oblige you.

grin
Mr LegalWolf, I will Advise that you Read this post slowly and repeatedly for comprehension. I wouldn't even have time for Nairaland throughout tomorrow for I am on a Journey: so, no hurries.

My Dear Mr LegalWolf,
I knew perfectly well that you will display your GROSS IGNORANCE to the whole world with this post of yours. You thought because I kept quiet, it was an "indication of weakness' and you rode on it like a MULE you truly are. Did you ask a mercenary to write your English language Exams for you or what?

LegalWolf, you fall my hands seriously especially as you are a lawyer: is this how you will be misinterpreting the cases brought to you as an attorney or prosecutor? I’ve always said that anyone who gives you his case to handle has already lost because of your rash uncultured and unlettered manner with simple English language texts. You are exactly the kind of lawyer who instead of looking at the facts of a case would be looking for technicalities and the strategy of slander and name-calling to win a case instead of the use of good old common sense, logic and tact all based on facts.

It was good I thought: “Why not allow a PIG to wallow in the mud until the day its cup is full!” And tonight, your cup is truly full and I will not spare you one bit. Your “bumbum” will be red with my spanking. You are lucky I received a ban from the nairaland antispam bots, you’ll have gotten it real hot with immediate effect.

You finally came out to say:

I laughed in Mandarin Swahili!

Irrelevant rants

TenQ:

LegalWolf, it is a DISGRACE that you don’t know how to use the “QUOTATION MARKS” at his age of yours and you call yourself a lawyer! Shame on you. I won’t be surprise you had a pass/third class from the law school (that is even if you didn’t employ someone to write your exams for you).
Hear this LOUDLY, TenQ is NOT your mate either Spiritually, Intellectually or Character wise. I hope after this lecture from me, you will learn to behave yourself and speak like a mature cultured individual rather than like a slanderous thug or hooligan.

Let me say this again:
I say this without batting an eye “I NEVER EVER FORGED” your statement. The fact that I didn’t play PIG with you does not mean that I am guilty of FORGERY as you have presumed.
Some times, they say “silence is the BEST answer for a FOOL”! In your immeasurable stupidity, you had convinced yourself that there is a "Technical ERROR" in my post to capitalize on which wouldn’t have happened if you had truly passed through the four walls of the University (especially for someone who claimed to read Law).

Hehehehe potential thief too is talking acheesy

TenQ:

LETS GET INTO IT:
I will break this up into just three parts

1. It is a pity that you know of ONLY ONE use of the Quotation mark. I am sure you have NEVER in your life come across what is called “SCARE QUOTES” aka “AIR QUOTES” aka “SNEER QUOTES” aka “SHUDDER QUOTES”.
If you knew any thing about this kind of Quote Usage, you would have saved yourself this serious EMARASSMENT. Please find someone to Lecture you properly about SNEER QUOTES used in expressing IRONY or SARCASM in a speech
I said:
Abi, you don't know an answer to a historical event yet without evidence to the contrary you CLAIMED "IT'S NOT CORRECT!"

2. Secondly, to HELP YOU not to fall into this ERROR above, I was even careful not to use the sentence:
Abi, you don't know an answer to a historical event yet without evidence to the contrary you SAID "IT'S NOT CORRECT!"
Knowing you very well, you would have still thrown your tantrums refusing to acknowledge any form of reason. Instead of using “SAID” I used the word “CLAIMED” , how clear can it be LegalWolf?

3. Finally, a question that you may need to answer is :
LegalWolf, Are you saying to the contrary that “IT IS CORRECT”?
Let me remind you of the reason for the statement: I said

I said (speaking about you):
“Since he has no EVIDENCE (from Islamic Literatures), he MANUFACTURES his OWN conclusion.”

LegalWolf,
IS IT CORRECT THAT, Mary his mother, the eleven core disciples, the followers of Jesus and his brothers and sisters know that Jesus wasn't crucified not died?
If this statement above is CORRECT, then there exists no further basis of argument. However, there is a basis of argument because you took a position that
IT IS NOT CORRECT THAT, Mary his mother, the eleven core disciples, the followers of Jesus and his brothers and sisters know that Jesus wasn't crucified not died?

WHICH OF THESE TWO QUESTIONS ABOVE AGREES WITH YOU MR LEGALWOLF?-

Potential thief wants to form “otellectual”. cheesy grin Hehehehe wonders shall never end in Allah’s universe. So what is the difference between “claim” and “said”. Can you claim something without it being “said”? Ehn potential thief?

I don’t know people use “claim” before sneer quote o. Please show us examples of sneer quotes from other standard dictionaries and where it is preceded with claim or any of its synonyms.

Anyways, I’m sure you’ve used sneer quotes in our conversation, I’ll pull it out for you and ask why you didn’t precede it with claim. Potential thief forming holy !
TenQ:

So, Mr LegalWolf,
Go revise your lesson in Grammar (even me that don’t speak that good English Language and Grammar seem to be light years ahead of you: don’t forget that you are a Lawyer and language is the most important tool of your legal trade)
Just four questions for you (either you keep Quiet, I’ll let it slide or answer these questions directly)
1. Is a Quotation mark round a phrase ALWAYS definitely an indication of a direct Quotation of a second person?
2. Have you ever in your life heard of the phrase SNEER QUOTE before?
3. Are you thankful that TenQ has taught you something of value today?
4. Will you be of good behaviour henceforth after this?

Like I said: I am willing to let it slide if you reasonably learn the lesson and move on.

FINALLY,
LegalWolf, there is definitely NO iota of HONOUR in SLANDERING Others!
I hope after this, we can discuss in a civil manner not resorting to blackmail of slander and attack of calumny WHILE logically, scientifically and historically presenting facts for our different positions.

Thank you.

Lol, potential thief wants to talk about slandering. CN you slander someone without character? Show us proof that sane humans use “claim” before sneer quotes with standard sources and I’ll agree with you.

And this is just one o. There are other areas you’ve BLANTANTLY lied shamelessly.

I’ll be waiting potential thief. (Later tomorrow, I’ll pull out where you used sneer quote and you’ll tell us why you didn’t add claim before thief Ole lola cheesy)
Re: According To Islam, Mohammed Failed The Cardinal Proof Of Prophethood! by LegalWolf: 5:51pm On Dec 24, 2022
Potential Thief TenQ grin

I am near certain you will eventually rob in life. And most likely surpass your mentors Lawrence Anini, Oyenusi etc. This is a follow up on my last post.

You have asked me to go and learn sneer quotes and this what Oxford Advanced English Dictionary:

quotation marks that a writer puts around a word or phrase to show that it is used in an unusual way, usually one that the writer does not agree with

Examples

This pronouncement came from the organization’s ‘scientific’ committee (the scare quotes are mine).
The journal doesn’t use the word ‘terrorist’, at least not without scare quotes.

See: https://www.oxfordlearnersdictionaries.com/definition/english/scare-quotes?q=scare+quotes
Same logic here with my old friend cambridge online dictionary [https://dictionary.cambridge.org/spellcheck/english/?q=sneer+quote]

And do you know what, and like I told you previously, you have used an air quote before. Do you remember the context? You asked me a question and you claimed my answer is going to be evasive and stupid. Then I said since my answer is going to be evasive and stupid, you should not wait for it. Boooooom here is what you said:

TenQ:

Please answer these Questions
Jubril and Ismail are meaningful Hebrew names in the Qur'an. What do they mean!?

I await your "smart" answer as usual!?

Is that not an air quote potential thief? grin Or have I ever asked you to point to my 'smart' answer? Potential Thief!
Re: According To Islam, Mohammed Failed The Cardinal Proof Of Prophethood! by advocatejare(m): 3:31pm On Dec 27, 2022
TenQ:

QUESTION:

It’s been long you posted, I hope they’ve not banned you again
Re: According To Islam, Mohammed Failed The Cardinal Proof Of Prophethood! by LegalWolf: 11:15am On Jan 02, 2023
Happy holidays TenQ

How’s family and everyone at home? Hope you’re all fine? What about your lawyer friend. That one that defends rapists and brags about it? (In the spirit of the period, don’t want to call him rapist-defending atm). Please extend my regards to him.

When are you coming back to the platform? I’ve missed you and I hope you miss me too ? grin

Cc: Let my new year greetings stray to the random and stray advocatejare cheesy
Re: According To Islam, Mohammed Failed The Cardinal Proof Of Prophethood! by advocatejare(m): 12:02pm On Jan 02, 2023
LegalWolf:
Happy holidays TenQ

How’s family and everyone at home? Hope you’re all fine? What about your lawyer friend. That one that defends rapists and brags about it? (In the spirit of the period, don’t want to call him rapist-defending atm). Please extend my regards to him.

When are you coming back to the platform? I’ve missed you and I hope you miss me too ? grin

Cc: Let my new year greetings stray to the random and stray LegalWolf cheesy

1 Like

Re: According To Islam, Mohammed Failed The Cardinal Proof Of Prophethood! by Ovacoma: 12:42pm On Jan 02, 2023
How many fresh bodies of Islam prophets have been dug up since Saudi Arabia started building all these mega structures for the people that come to Mecca yearly?? Dr Jay Smith has claimed and even showed proofs again and again that there was no place called Mecca in the 6th century!!
Re: According To Islam, Mohammed Failed The Cardinal Proof Of Prophethood! by TenQ: 2:28pm On Jan 20, 2023
Ovacoma:
How many fresh bodies of Islam prophets have been dug up since Saudi Arabia started building all these mega structures for the people that come to Mecca yearly?? Dr Jay Smith has claimed and even showed proofs again and again that there was no place called Mecca in the 6th century!!
How many has the Muslims dug out as evidence?
Can one find what never even existed!?

Even if you won't exhume the body of Mohammed, how come not one body of the early companions has been found?

If Mohammed didn't rot, why bury him?

(1) (Reply)

Confirmation of My Religion. What about yours? / -tmz- Is Trying To Save The World. Any Muslim Ladies Out There? / Cults In Nigeria And Nigerian University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.