Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,233 members, 7,818,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

CELE TRUCK ACCIDENT. THE DRIVER WAS SHOUTING FOR HELP BEFORE HE WAS CRUSHED FINA - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / CELE TRUCK ACCIDENT. THE DRIVER WAS SHOUTING FOR HELP BEFORE HE WAS CRUSHED FINA (477 Views)

How Can I Stop Yelling(shouting) At My My Partner? / Zimbabwean Man Divorces Wife For Shouting Ex-Lover's Name During Love Making / Medical Doctor Dumps Wife And Kids After Sex Romp With ‘cele’ Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CELE TRUCK ACCIDENT. THE DRIVER WAS SHOUTING FOR HELP BEFORE HE WAS CRUSHED FINA by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 23, 2022
The owner of the bus whose driver died at truck accident that happened yesterday has come out to speak.

According to him, the driver just started work that day as he only picked the bus from his house the previous day.

Such a sad story.
Click below to Watch the scene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFdzlynPsHo

Re: CELE TRUCK ACCIDENT. THE DRIVER WAS SHOUTING FOR HELP BEFORE HE WAS CRUSHED FINA by spinna: 2:00am On Dec 24, 2022
Make we no enter wrong work oo
Re: CELE TRUCK ACCIDENT. THE DRIVER WAS SHOUTING FOR HELP BEFORE HE WAS CRUSHED FINA by Cutehector(m): 2:59am On Dec 24, 2022
Anothet avoidable road accident.
Re: CELE TRUCK ACCIDENT. THE DRIVER WAS SHOUTING FOR HELP BEFORE HE WAS CRUSHED FINA by Nobody: 6:23am On Dec 24, 2022
Bump
Re: CELE TRUCK ACCIDENT. THE DRIVER WAS SHOUTING FOR HELP BEFORE HE WAS CRUSHED FINA by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 24, 2022
spinna:
Make we no enter wrong work oo

Amen o. My brother.
nlfpmod
Seun
Mynd44
Re: CELE TRUCK ACCIDENT. THE DRIVER WAS SHOUTING FOR HELP BEFORE HE WAS CRUSHED FINA by cayorday89(m): 11:03am On Dec 25, 2022
Haaa, very sad. All he wanted was to earn a living, now he lost his life trying to fend for himself.

(1) (Reply)

The Unfair Stigmatization Of Single Parents / How To Make Your Children Love Reading / Neatly Used Home Items For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.