Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,901 members, 7,828,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland (10356 Views)

LP, PDP Used Russian Hackers To Hack INEC Servers - APC Official (Photos) / Tinubu Files Suit To Stop LP, PDP From Halting Results’ Collation / Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by 1Dray(m): 9:24am On Dec 24, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Anger and expectations against who?

Against Tinubu or Atiku?

Against hunger and starvation.

8 Likes

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by Munamoqel: 9:25am On Dec 24, 2022
Habiyo:
Obidient inshall Allah
stop adding a hero beer Maker to insha Allah
This Haram

1 Like

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by Seakay(m): 9:25am On Dec 24, 2022
Labour Party 2023.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by Apophenia24k: 9:26am On Dec 24, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

I never said there are no Northerners here.

I asked how many Northerners are here.

We all know that the North has the most voters of the three regions, and by geopolitical zones, North West leads.

Yes I understand but this is nairaland poll not presidential poll, just make your choice and move, even the ANAP poll making wave is not the presidential poll... its same all over the world.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by MrEverest(m): 9:26am On Dec 24, 2022
Just like every other sane and good Nigerian, I and my entire family are voting LP!!!

With Peter Obi at the helm of affairs, Nigeria will be great!!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by anttrippleA(m): 9:27am On Dec 24, 2022
LP

15 Likes

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by pokilo: 9:29am On Dec 24, 2022
LP for president
APC for Governor
PDP for Senate

14 Likes

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by SpyAC(m): 9:30am On Dec 24, 2022
Lp

15 Likes

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by SLAP44: 9:32am On Dec 24, 2022
LP

15 Likes

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by Edopesin: 9:32am On Dec 24, 2022
Stop the count! grin grin

The real pain is coming in February for the drug lord

18 Likes

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by coputa(m): 9:35am On Dec 24, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Anger and expectations against who?

Against Tinubu or Atiku?
Where were you born and grew up,in Jupiter or mars, even foreigners knew those that destroyed the Nigeria economy.

10 Likes

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by coputa(m): 9:41am On Dec 24, 2022
1Dray:

Who told you that northerners are not heavily represented here?
I don't know how he came about his submission,did he even know that the north is made up of three geo political zones and well represented in different online platforms.

10 Likes

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by Sergio103(m): 9:43am On Dec 24, 2022
Lp

14 Likes

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:43am On Dec 24, 2022
coputa:
Where were you born and grew up,in Jupiter or mars, even foreigners knew those that destroyed the Nigeria economy.

So Obi, who is the single biggest importer in Nigeria did not contribute to destroy our economy?

1 Like

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by Doyou2019: 9:44am On Dec 24, 2022
PeterObi4LP:
I'm happy this is happening in Nairaland. We all know Seun is anti Obi. So urchies and mumu bush babies won't come here to cry folw that the pool was rig in favour of OBi.

More reason I feel this thread no go reach FrontPage. If it does, then Seun can kiss byebye Tinubu's money for NL adverts on here!
Why would anyone advertise on a forum where you're not liked by over 90 per cent of users?
No be waste be that
Seun wouldn't dare put this on FP!

14 Likes

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by coputa(m): 9:44am On Dec 24, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

I have better things to do.
You shouldn't be here then.

6 Likes

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by Roniyke1234: 9:44am On Dec 24, 2022
LP

15 Likes

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by jude79(m): 9:44am On Dec 24, 2022
LP

We don't want our people to be killed and kidnapped by criminals parading themselves as fulani militia, unknown gunmen, bandits, and iswap while in disguise they're actually carrying out ethnic cleansing

14 Likes

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by Victorchuks4(m): 9:46am On Dec 24, 2022
LP

14 Likes

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by coputa(m): 9:48am On Dec 24, 2022
Doyou2019:

More reason I feel this thread no go reach FrontPage. If it did, then it's byebye to Tinubu's money for NL adverts on here.
Why would anyone advertise on a forum where 90 per cent don't want you?
No be waste be that Seun wouldn't dare put this on DO!
One of the reasons i love Nairaland is because of the frankness of its members, they do not paint issues,they tell you as it is,this poll is real, coming from the most populous forum in Africa

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by coputa(m): 9:53am On Dec 24, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

So Obi, who is the single biggest importer in Nigeria did not contribute to destroy our economy?

You know little about Nigeria economy,please,do not derail this thread.

4 Likes

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by tonystark007: 9:53am On Dec 24, 2022
beelon1020:
APC.. from top to bottom, nation wide...
guy calm down abeg, which bottom you wan go when we dey bottom already

4 Likes

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:54am On Dec 24, 2022
Apophenia24k:

Yes I understand but this is nairaland poll not presidential poll, just make your choice and move, even the ANAP poll making wave is not the presidential poll... its same all over the world.

So, what is the essence of the poll?

What is the aim?

Every poll has an aim?
Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by yetunsbay(m): 9:55am On Dec 24, 2022
BAT 101%
Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:55am On Dec 24, 2022
coputa:
You know little about Nigeria economy,please,do not derail this thread.

Oh, so I know little about the same economy that you say even foreigners know about?
Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by Tinubuadvocate: 9:55am On Dec 24, 2022
I knew by now Anambra1son would have voted in two hundred time with his numerous accounts here.and that slap44.
Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by code9(m): 9:56am On Dec 24, 2022
Me LP
My wife LP
my Papa LP
My mama LP
Granny LP
4 sibling LP
House maid LP
In-laws (uncountable) LP

This victory is gonna be a smack down event

As e dey pain dem, e go dey.....
Op count all these people I mention o cheesy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:56am On Dec 24, 2022
coputa:
You shouldn't be here then.

I didn't come here because of you.

I pointed out weaknesses to the OP.

In fact, my original post was directed at OP.
Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by ilovenicloe(f): 9:57am On Dec 24, 2022
Bluntguy:

But na online you dey. Stop contradicting yourself. By their comments hidden urchins are exposed.

Jesus

Everywhere na LP for the thread.

Guy peter come with wave

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by Jozilinn: 9:57am On Dec 24, 2022
LP for a better Nigeria, the time for change is here, let's change our leaders, our love for money,no more slavery,no to tribalism,no to street kids,no to injustice,no to bad roads except during election period,no to lack of health amenities,no to one sided rulership,I want change, it's LP let's give them a chance.

14 Likes

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by coputa(m): 9:58am On Dec 24, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

I didn't come here because of you.

I pointed out weaknesses to the OP.

In fact, my original post was directed at OP.
I am the OP

6 Likes

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by jlinkd78(m): 10:01am On Dec 24, 2022
Labour Party

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Man Blinded By Soldiers Awarded N15M Compensation / Stop Deceiving Bayelsans With Non-functional Airport – Sylva Warns Dickson / Tribunal Tsunami: LP Lawmakers Look To Appeal Court For Survival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.