Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,043 members, 7,814,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland (10296 Views)

LP, PDP Used Russian Hackers To Hack INEC Servers - APC Official (Photos) / Tinubu Files Suit To Stop LP, PDP From Halting Results’ Collation / Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by Spiritmask: 11:32am On Dec 24, 2022
LP for you
LP for me
LP for everyone

I will vote LP

12 Likes

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by SWATMan: 11:34am On Dec 24, 2022
grin grin grin
No need to indicate who to vote, the LP have it so that's my choice too.

11 Likes

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:36am On Dec 24, 2022
LP

10 Likes

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by ruggedtimi(m): 11:37am On Dec 24, 2022
LP

11 Likes

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by iHateFraudsters: 11:42am On Dec 24, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

Yes I have my PVC and I'll be voting massively for peter Obi of labour party

Good.

We're in the same boat.

P.O for President.

14 Likes

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by eze31362(m): 11:49am On Dec 24, 2022
obi is a goal

12 Likes

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by ilovenicloe(f): 11:55am On Dec 24, 2022
Vatod:

Show me your pvc and I will take you serious!

Drop yours first

3 Likes

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by Pauldollars(m): 11:56am On Dec 24, 2022
coputa:
Nairaland forum consist of a huge community that cuts across ethnicity, religious, occupational , political and racial interest,
The election is just a few months from now,,and there has been various poll being carried out on different platforms and i think,this community should not be an exception.
What you need to do is to indicate the name of the party you want at the helm of affairs come 2023.
The votes will be counted on the 31st of December,2022.No insult,please,just indicate the party you want:LP for labour party,PDP for people's Democratic party and APC for All people congress.
Let me kick the ball rolling ,i want LP for president.

5 Likes

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by sarkinbauchi: 11:58am On Dec 24, 2022
Peter Obi Labour Party kawai

13 Likes

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by esivue007(m): 12:00pm On Dec 24, 2022
Lp.

I want a better Nigeria.
I don't want to practice my profession outside d country even after induction

12 Likes

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by Apophenia24k: 12:02pm On Dec 24, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

So, what is the essence of the poll?

What is the aim?

Every poll has an aim?

To simply identify the prefered presidential candidate by nairalanders, nothing more, it doesn't guarantee anything else.... just make your choice and go no think to much and don't think those who participated are unaware that it means nothing... thank you for understanding

8 Likes

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by 00FFT00(m): 12:03pm On Dec 24, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

I never said there are no Northerners here.

I asked how many Northerners are here.

We all know that the North has the most voters of the three regions, and by geopolitical zones, North West leads.

Oga, rest in Jesus name.

To simply vote and shuffle along, na you dey here since dey talk like kettle wey the water don boil. Jeez!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 12:03pm On Dec 24, 2022
LP

12 Likes

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by 00FFT00(m): 12:03pm On Dec 24, 2022
LP and Peter Obi jare

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 12:30pm On Dec 24, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
I knew by now Anambra1son would have voted in two hundred time with his numerous accounts here.and that slap44.

The Tsunami of LP is holding you on the jugular abi grin
BTW you're a Tinubuadvocate, why didn't you vote for BAT? Abi you're ashamed? tongue

10 Likes

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by henkey: 12:35pm On Dec 24, 2022
LABOUR PARTY (L[color P)

9 Likes

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by nameo: 12:35pm On Dec 24, 2022
LP na

cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by mauriceminor: 12:37pm On Dec 24, 2022
coputa:
Nairaland forum consist of a huge community that cuts across ethnicity, religious, occupational , political and racial interest,
The election is just a few months from now,,and there has been various poll being carried out on different platforms and i think,this community should not be an exception.
What you need to do is to indicate the name of the party you want at the helm of affairs come 2023.
The votes will be counted on the 31st of December,2022.No insult,please,just indicate the party you want:LP for labour party,PDP for people's Democratic party and APC for All people congress.
Let me kick the ball rolling ,i want LP for president.
LP

8 Likes

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by Trapnews: 12:42pm On Dec 24, 2022
Igbos and LP na 5&6. Abeg, i no wan Labour in vain. Re elect Jagaban 2027

1 Like

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by julaion: 12:45pm On Dec 24, 2022
Trapnews:
Urchins and agbado are like prick and kpekus grin

12 Likes

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by Klinee: 12:45pm On Dec 24, 2022
LP
LP
LP
LP
LP
Lp

9 Likes

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 12:45pm On Dec 24, 2022
Trapnews:

Don't worry, after election you will call everybody in Nigeria IPOB grin

10 Likes

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by Kennyprince: 12:46pm On Dec 24, 2022
Lp I have pvc

9 Likes

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by Kennyprince: 12:46pm On Dec 24, 2022
Lp

9 Likes

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by Olaolex: 12:47pm On Dec 24, 2022
LP

9 Likes

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by Jimmythewise: 12:47pm On Dec 24, 2022
The Labour Party.

9 Likes

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by WhizdomXX(m): 12:48pm On Dec 24, 2022
Peter Obi of Labour Party

10 Likes

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by Meedot2(m): 12:55pm On Dec 24, 2022
Election is not won on social media.
Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by snowball11(m): 1:09pm On Dec 24, 2022
coputa:
You know little about Nigeria economy,please,do not derail this thread.

If I were you I will simply ignore that Urchinudeen and move on with the online voting! undecided

Those elements are worse than the devil himself! grin

2 Likes

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by Prolificgiant(m): 1:10pm On Dec 24, 2022
APC,jagaban

1 Like

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by snowball11(m): 1:15pm On Dec 24, 2022
coputa:
I am the OP

You can see he's as confused as his Agbado master that was dishing out questions asked him at Chatham house to El-Rufai, Ben Ayaede and the rest! grin

One supporting an olodo presidential candidate shouldn't be taken seriously! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland by Olaolex: 1:18pm On Dec 24, 2022
julaion:
Hahahaha I think say nah only me see am oh,2023 election will be like a bomb blast to them
The most funny about them is that, most of them don't have PVC and those that do, will not vote and if they do, some of them will still vote for Obi. This I have seen

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

2023: Buhari Delivered His Promise On Credible Polls – Lai Mohammed / TUC Gives FG 2-Week Ultimatum On Palliatives / Achebe's Civil War Memoir: Lets Not Re-open Old Wounds- Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.