Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,421 members, 7,843,280 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

BREAKING: This Is What Tinubu Paid Me To Write About Igbo People-Ihordspy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: This Is What Tinubu Paid Me To Write About Igbo People-Ihordspy (3262 Views)

BREAKING: This Is What Labour Party Tech Team Unveiled Today- Laugh At Jagaban / Jackson Ude To Keyamo: Explain Why Tinubu Paid $4million In A Cocaine City / Sanwo-Olu: Tinubu Paid For My Nomination And Expression Of Interest Forms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: This Is What Tinubu Paid Me To Write About Igbo People-Ihordspy by Wickedfacts: 8:07am On Dec 24, 2022
TheChameleon:

Their main hobby is whining / complaining.

They complain about SW tribalism but prefer living there than returning to their shithole SE.

They rant about Nairaland yet can't leave...making money for the Yoruba owner.

Just pure undiluted stupidity to me.

If they ever stop crying, God will punish them
Re: BREAKING: This Is What Tinubu Paid Me To Write About Igbo People-Ihordspy by toneroforever(m): 8:11am On Dec 24, 2022
TheChameleon:

Their main hobby is whining / complaining.

They complain about SW tribalism but prefer living there than returning to their shithole SE.

They rant about Nairaland yet can't leave...making money for the Yoruba owner.

Just pure undiluted stupidity to me.

See nonsense Yorubas we no get liver dey talk. People that cry like babies when u pinch them a little. Oduduwa's demonic aborted offsprings. Get lost already, fools

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: This Is What Tinubu Paid Me To Write About Igbo People-Ihordspy by TheChameleon: 8:15am On Dec 24, 2022
toneroforever:

See nonsense Yorubas we no get liver dey talk. People that cry like babies when u pinch them a little. Oduduwa's demonic aborted offsprings. Get lost already, fools

Zik, Ojukwu, Kanu and Peter obi all ran after chestbeating.

Which tribe are they from again? grin

I can bet you're wearing your wife's skirts and hiding under your bed praying to Amadioha that I don't find you now. grin

Change your g-string... you already soiled yourself. I will spare you today. grin

2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: This Is What Tinubu Paid Me To Write About Igbo People-Ihordspy by toneroforever(m): 8:18am On Dec 24, 2022
Wickedfacts:

If they ever stop crying, God will punish them

I love the way jealousy eats u up when u see the way Igbos do well in the SW. Outside the SW,Yorubas can't dare a hundredth of what Igbos do outside their region.
Let ur hate levels keep rising, this is just the beginning.
2023 is around the corner, emilokan will fail after Nigerians don scam am.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: This Is What Tinubu Paid Me To Write About Igbo People-Ihordspy by 1Dray(m): 8:21am On Dec 24, 2022
OGIBRA:
Mr TRUTH, answer d simple question? WHERE DID YOU SEE THE MENTIONING OF IGBO, THAT MAKE YOU ATTACHED THAT COMMENT TO BEEN AN ATTACK ON THEM... just a question from a citizen, mr TRUTH

Maybe you go and learn how to comprehend simple English then you will see where he mentioned Igbo.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: This Is What Tinubu Paid Me To Write About Igbo People-Ihordspy by TheChameleon: 8:23am On Dec 24, 2022
toneroforever:

So says a true descendant of Oduduwa, the fallen product of an aborted demonic intercourse.
As chameleons, it's in Yorubas DNA to be hypocrites.
Imagine fools from the Waste side claiming that the old, demented, kleptomaniac, corrupt druggie called Tinubu the Jagabandit was a hero of democracy during MKO's political travails (another International theif theif)... I just can't help but laugh at their double standards & entitlement mentality always feeling like the world revolves around them.

Re: BREAKING: This Is What Tinubu Paid Me To Write About Igbo People-Ihordspy by Wickedfacts: 8:37am On Dec 24, 2022
toneroforever:

I love the way jealousy eats u up when u see the way Igbos do well in the SW. Outside the SW,Yorubas can't dare a hundredth of what Igbos os do outside their region.
Let ur hate levels keep rising, this is just the beginning.
2023 is around the corner, emilokan will fail after Nigerians don scam am.

Jealousy for what?
We are not the ones crying marginalisation.
We are not the ones killing our kinsmen to prove a point to outsiders.
We are not the ones burning markets and declaring sit at home.

We don't have a problem with Igbos. You do well in Lagos but don't do well in your region. Even this December, you are afraid of going back to your region.
Our region won't be allowed to be destroyed as you have destroyed yours, so your stupidity must be constantly put in check just as you were checked when being stupid at Alaba market and Computer Village.

So, my friend, may you never stop crying.
Re: BREAKING: This Is What Tinubu Paid Me To Write About Igbo People-Ihordspy by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 24, 2022
North4Obi23:
Wait, is Tinubu a presidential candidate or an eleventh plague from the abyss of hell? Just carefully read what his supporter wrote about Igbos not minding that there are Igbo people in APC. So if I am an Igbo person in APC what should I do after reading this? Should I campaign for a man like Tinubu with this level of hate for a tribe that has not offended him?
I think we should learn and see how God is exposing them one by one. Why would a normal person label a whole region with hateful words and it's making a front page on Nairaland? For Seun to allow this nonsense to make a front page shows how desperate and hateful he, the dying druggie called Tinubu and the beast that wrote this trash are. They all need help!
Yeah, call out Obi, criticise, question him because he is a public figure seeking the job of presidency just like people are free to criticize Tinubu and ask questions about him. But for you to descend to the level of labeling and insulting a whole tribe or a region, you are worse than a beast that shouldn't live in human society.

APC supporters are typically lowlives.
Re: BREAKING: This Is What Tinubu Paid Me To Write About Igbo People-Ihordspy by Shokoloko(f): 9:19am On Dec 24, 2022
I find it is only the poor ones that go tribalistic.

When politicians are bleeding the country and intermarrying they do not ask about tribe.
Re: BREAKING: This Is What Tinubu Paid Me To Write About Igbo People-Ihordspy by SonOfEl(m): 9:36am On Dec 24, 2022
Antivirus92:
I have known them long time ago..
without mincing words, Yorubas are the most TRIBALISTIC Nigerians...
bitter inside, laughing outside...

The funny thing about them is that they will be the first to accuse you of tribalism...

Thank you my brother. They also have inferiority complex
Re: BREAKING: This Is What Tinubu Paid Me To Write About Igbo People-Ihordspy by MrColdsweat: 10:16am On Dec 24, 2022
Yorubas are very tribalistic. Even the so-called professors are not left out. Yoruba federal universities are the only souther universities with lower admission cutoff marks for Indigenes.

In my younger days, a professor in my department failed me severally because I did not prostrate to him like my yoruba colleagues. Imagine enforcing the archaic practice of cavemen in a university which is supposed to be the centre of Enlightenment.

How many yorubas have cautioned or spoken up against the tribal hate in yorubaland?
When they locked alaba, how many yorubas spoke up in support of justice?
When they harassed igbos at the voting units in satellite Town, festac etc, did you hear yorubas speak against the injustice?

How many yorubas cautioned the oba of lagos when he threatened to drown the igbos?

The issue is not the yorubas who make tribal comments about igbos. The issue is the yorubas who silently affirm when their fellow yorubas make hateful comment but are quick to tell igbos to respect their hosts if they retaliate.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: This Is What Tinubu Paid Me To Write About Igbo People-Ihordspy by MrColdsweat: 10:20am On Dec 24, 2022
They are the only tribe that physically attack other tribes at the polls to stop them from voting.
Re: BREAKING: This Is What Tinubu Paid Me To Write About Igbo People-Ihordspy by LZAA: 11:23am On Dec 24, 2022
Wickedfacts:

Jealousy for what?
We are not the ones crying marginalisation.
We are not the ones killing our kinsmen to prove a point to outsiders.
We are not the ones burning markets and declaring sit at home.

We don't have a problem with Igbos. You do well in Lagos but don't do well in your region. Even this December, you are afraid of going back to your region.
Our region won't be allowed to be destroyed as you have destroyed yours, so your stupidity must be constantly put in check just as you were checked when being stupid at Alaba market and Computer Village.

So, my friend, may you never stop crying.
Your region should be more than lagos(and ogun where factories are sited due to the little land mass of lagos)
There are other tribes in lagos yet everyday igbo this igbo that
Una no dey tire
I have never seen igbo people bother about you lot yet igbos occupy your minds 24/7
The day the south south start to claim lagos una go keep quiet cause is the oil money from their region that BUILT lagos
Nonsense
Re: BREAKING: This Is What Tinubu Paid Me To Write About Igbo People-Ihordspy by Wickedfacts: 1:37pm On Dec 24, 2022
LZAA:

Your region should be more than lagos(and ogun where factories are sited due to the little land mass of lagos)
There are other tribes in lagos yet everyday igbo this igbo that
Una no dey tire
I have never seen igbo people bother about you lot yet igbos occupy your minds 24/7
The day the south south start to claim lagos una go keep quiet cause is the oil money from their region that BUILT lagos
Nonsense

Lagos already had an airport before oil was discovered.
Ibadan had a TV station before France had one.
The South South brings so much to the table and they don't make noise, it is you unproductive parasites from the East who make so much noise.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: This Is What Tinubu Paid Me To Write About Igbo People-Ihordspy by beelon1020(m): 6:55pm On Dec 24, 2022
after4:
You people joke alot in this country

Tell me logically how tinubu will win?
Where will he get a bloc undivided vote from?

Will his winning make life any better for you in this country?

If you don’t see the hand writing on the wall,.. wait till February when the Reality shall be on max...
Re: BREAKING: This Is What Tinubu Paid Me To Write About Igbo People-Ihordspy by beelon1020(m): 7:01pm On Dec 24, 2022
maybet081:

Never
How?

He tinubu can't rig the north against atiku nor the south against obi ,so how, free and fair he can only win south west.

The simple reality.
Guys be calming down,.. free and fair, Tinubu will dust any other person,.. all angle Tinubu is winner... the day is here in a moment...
Re: BREAKING: This Is What Tinubu Paid Me To Write About Igbo People-Ihordspy by beelon1020(m): 7:09pm On Dec 24, 2022
North4Obi23:

Don't be loose like a druggie. Talk normally. Are you referring to the screenshot or piece from the OP?
That your uncultured pale is surely a crack head like you,.. if manners and sense is far from you,.. then take your idiots life out of the internet space...
Re: BREAKING: This Is What Tinubu Paid Me To Write About Igbo People-Ihordspy by Nobody: 6:24am On Dec 25, 2022
beelon1020:
That your uncultured pale is surely a crack head like you,.. if manners and sense is far from you,.. then take your idiots life out of the internet space...
Happy Christmas, Your life without supporting a druggie.
Re: BREAKING: This Is What Tinubu Paid Me To Write About Igbo People-Ihordspy by beelon1020(m): 6:31pm On Dec 25, 2022
North4Obi23:

Happy Christmas, Your life without supporting a druggie.
Merry Christmas too,.. btw have you bought any drugs from this fella?..
Re: BREAKING: This Is What Tinubu Paid Me To Write About Igbo People-Ihordspy by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 26, 2022
beelon1020:
Merry Christmas too,.. btw have you bought any drugs from this fella?..
Lol
Re: BREAKING: This Is What Tinubu Paid Me To Write About Igbo People-Ihordspy by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 27, 2022
No more APC in Nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

Labour Party Polling Unit Agent Dies In Lagos. Shot By Thugs. Allegedly. / Lithium: The SW Has The Largest Lithium Deposits In Nigeria / Are you guys observing the happenings in Rivers State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.