Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Show Your Christmas✨ Cooking & What Meat You Are Using ✌️ - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Show Your Christmas✨ Cooking & What Meat You Are Using ✌️ (20852 Views)

Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ / Show Us Your Christmas Chicken / Post Your Christmas Food Pictures Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show Your Christmas✨ Cooking & What Meat You Are Using ✌️ by TheNiceGuy(m): 1:12pm On Dec 25, 2022
The last Xmas under APC angry

Are you dieing?
adecz:

We are starting with some giant
broilers for now.

Everything is so expensive, but we are
happy this is the last Xmas under APC. ✌️

We shall upload as the day progresses
and these lovely birds turn to meat and
pepper soup ☺️
Re: Show Your Christmas✨ Cooking & What Meat You Are Using ✌️ by silibaba: 1:27pm On Dec 25, 2022
consultancy:
This your chicken, meat plenty pass for the head than the Body oo
grin[right][/right] grin
Re: Show Your Christmas✨ Cooking & What Meat You Are Using ✌️ by adecz: 2:35pm On Dec 25, 2022
jessylaurel:

How much did you buy the chicken. Its really big.

10k each.

1 Like

Re: Show Your Christmas✨ Cooking & What Meat You Are Using ✌️ by adecz: 2:36pm On Dec 25, 2022
TheGift:

Please, what verse in the "Christian" scriptures is this instruction?

Show us the verse in the Scriptures
that mentions Christmas ✨✨✨
Re: Show Your Christmas✨ Cooking & What Meat You Are Using ✌️ by adecz: 2:42pm On Dec 25, 2022
Elexdallas:
Best meal for the season

Don't celebrate the birth of Christ
with the serpent creature that caused
the original sin for mankind❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️
Re: Show Your Christmas✨ Cooking & What Meat You Are Using ✌️ by Nonywendy(m): 2:46pm On Dec 25, 2022
Luckysbab:

At all. Information is just power; that's it!
Na information dey buy chicken feed? Wisdom bro. Feed is now expensive

1 Like

Re: Show Your Christmas✨ Cooking & What Meat You Are Using ✌️ by olaeffect(m): 2:47pm On Dec 25, 2022
TheGift:

I understand you better now. But they can do Church online these days, Na?

You cannot be roasting goat in your shorts at home and be claiming you are doing online service nah grin cheesy cheesy grin grin

Please also note that online service is for convenience, not a substitute for live service.

If everyone decides to do online service, who will be in church to do the service that we will all watch online? grin
Re: Show Your Christmas✨ Cooking & What Meat You Are Using ✌️ by Luckysbab: 2:50pm On Dec 25, 2022
Nonywendy:

Na information dey buy chicken feed? Wisdom bro. Feed is now expensive

Alright
Re: Show Your Christmas✨ Cooking & What Meat You Are Using ✌️ by Fantazy(m): 4:58pm On Dec 25, 2022
adecz:

14weeks +,
5.5 to 6 kg of solid chickens
@ 10K each
Somewhere north of Rivers Niger
& Benue ☺️☺️☺️

10k for ordinary fowl?
I don't even like eating chicken sef

1 Like

Re: Show Your Christmas✨ Cooking & What Meat You Are Using ✌️ by amitage: 5:39pm On Dec 25, 2022
adecz:

We are starting with some giant
broilers for now.

Everything is so expensive, but we are
happy this is the last Xmas under APC. ✌️

We shall upload as the day progresses
and these lovely birds turn to meat and
pepper soup ☺️

1 Like

Re: Show Your Christmas✨ Cooking & What Meat You Are Using ✌️ by aalangel(f): 6:19pm On Dec 25, 2022
No chicken this year...
Goat meat here...
I made this...

1 Like

Re: Show Your Christmas✨ Cooking & What Meat You Are Using ✌️ by melodyisaac: 6:47pm On Dec 25, 2022
Wetin man go do?

2 Likes

Re: Show Your Christmas✨ Cooking & What Meat You Are Using ✌️ by adecz: 6:54pm On Dec 25, 2022
Fantazy:

10k for ordinary fowl?
I don't even like eating chicken sef

Of course you can get 4k chicken if
your power no reach.

Everything na size by size.

This chickens big pass some turkey sef..
Re: Show Your Christmas✨ Cooking & What Meat You Are Using ✌️ by adecz: 6:55pm On Dec 25, 2022
melodyisaac:
Wetin man go do?

Colorful eye-catching combo ☑️☑️☑️
Re: Show Your Christmas✨ Cooking & What Meat You Are Using ✌️ by Suunnn(f): 6:58pm On Dec 25, 2022
[quote author=olaeffect [/quote] smiley wink
Re: Show Your Christmas✨ Cooking & What Meat You Are Using ✌️ by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:07pm On Dec 25, 2022
Tboy2021:
nothing like rabbit meat

merry Christmas
poor wabbit!
embarassed

1 Like

Re: Show Your Christmas✨ Cooking & What Meat You Are Using ✌️ by adecz: 9:49pm On Dec 25, 2022
More Xmas action

2 Likes

Re: Show Your Christmas✨ Cooking & What Meat You Are Using ✌️ by sunnymighty(m): 7:21am On Dec 26, 2022
egunna:
is it cheaper?

Bought a Kilo 2,400
Re: Show Your Christmas✨ Cooking & What Meat You Are Using ✌️ by TheGift: 8:46am On Dec 26, 2022
olaeffect:

You cannot be roasting goat in your shorts at home and be claiming you are doing online service nah grin cheesy cheesy grin grin

Please also note that online service is for convenience, not a substitute for live service.

If everyone decides to do online service, who will be in church to do the service that we will all watch online? grin

It's not about going to church. The church is not a building. It's about fellowship. Wherever two or three are gathered in His name, even in the wilderness, even in shorts. That is church. Don't major on minors.

1 Like

Re: Show Your Christmas✨ Cooking & What Meat You Are Using ✌️ by TheGift: 8:47am On Dec 26, 2022
adecz:

Show us the verse in the Scriptures
that mentions Christmas ✨✨✨

There is no Christmas in the Bible.

Jesus was not born on December 25th
Re: Show Your Christmas✨ Cooking & What Meat You Are Using ✌️ by olaeffect(m): 3:05pm On Dec 26, 2022
TheGift:

It's not about going to church. The church is not a building. It's about fellowship. Wherever two or three are gathered in His name, even in the wilderness, even in shorts. That is church. Don't major on minors.

Hmmm, don't try and play smart please grin
Gathering in shorts to roast goat is not gathering in his name, we both know what we are talking about.
If guys gather in your house in his name Christmas morning to fellowship; that is church (yes church is not a building).
But if guys gather in your house Christmas morning to roast goat then listen to online service (to clear conscience grin) that is not church Sir, and you know that.

1 Like

Re: Show Your Christmas✨ Cooking & What Meat You Are Using ✌️ by TheGift: 8:21pm On Dec 26, 2022
olaeffect:

Hmmm, don't try and play smart please grin
Gathering in shorts to roast goat is not gathering in his name, we both know what we are talking about.
If guys gather in your house in his name Christmas morning to fellowship; that is church (yes church is not a building).
But if guys gather in your house Christmas morning to roast goat then listen to online service (to clear conscience grin) that is not church Sir, and you know that.

It is you seeing listening to
Online service as clearing conscience. To the pure, all things are pure. Be careful about judging peoples motives.

1 Like

Re: Show Your Christmas✨ Cooking & What Meat You Are Using ✌️ by olaeffect(m): 8:32pm On Dec 26, 2022
TheGift:

It is you seeing listening to
Online service as clearing conscience. To the pure, all things are pure. Be careful about judging peoples motives.

This has nothing to do with judgement Sir.
The scripture cannot be broken.

Hebrews 10:25
Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

Note that I too attended church online. Infact I have been attending church online only for the past 5 months because of some constraints, but like I said earlier; if everyone attends church online, who will conduct the online service that we will attend online?
Re: Show Your Christmas✨ Cooking & What Meat You Are Using ✌️ by TheGift: 9:49pm On Dec 26, 2022
olaeffect:

This has nothing to do with judgement Sir.
The scripture cannot be broken.

Hebrews 10:25
Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

Note that I too attended church online. Infact I have been attending church online only for the past 5 months because of some constraints, but like I said earlier; if everyone attends church online, who will conduct the online service that we will attend online?

"The assemblying of one another","Where two or three are gathered" is not taking about a church building.

The day of Pentecost did not happen in a church, but in an upper room of someone's house. It may also refer to a dining room, as the last supper was also in an "upper room"

1 Like

Re: Show Your Christmas✨ Cooking & What Meat You Are Using ✌️ by olaeffect(m): 9:55pm On Dec 26, 2022
TheGift:

"The assemblying of one another","Where to or three are gathered" is not taking about a church building.

The day of Pentecost did not happen in a church, but in an upper room of someone's house. It may also refer to a dining room, as the last supper was also in an "upper room"

if everyone attends church online, who will conduct the online service that we will attend online?

One thing I hate is contention I love constructive arguments/discuss but I hate unnecessary contention.

Did they gather in the upper room on pentecost day in shorts roasting goat?
Please don't let's just argue for argument sakes please.
Or is the online service you and I are joining being conducted by people in shorts roasting goats in their own house?
Because I don't really understand what you want to argue about now tongue
Re: Show Your Christmas✨ Cooking & What Meat You Are Using ✌️ by TheGift: 12:37am On Dec 27, 2022
olaeffect:

if everyone attends church online, who will conduct the online service that we will attend online?

One thing I hate is contention I love constructive arguments/discuss but I hate unnecessary contention.

Did they gather in the upper room on pentecost day in shorts roasting goat?
Please don't let's just argue for argument sakes please.
Or is the online service you and I are joining being conducted by people in shorts roasting goats in their own house?
Because I don't really understand what you want to argue about now tongue

Please read my last response again. I never said anything about "online service". And even if, I never said EVERYONE should attend online service.

I also hate contention and arguments for argument sake.

Happy new year in advance!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Botanical/english Name Of Zobo / Peak Launches New Peak “Mini” Evap Packs / What Is The Nutritional Difference Between Butter And Margarine?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.