Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,895 members, 7,814,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Fake Doctor Arrested For Stitching Woman's Womb & Urinary Tract Together In Ondo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fake Doctor Arrested For Stitching Woman's Womb & Urinary Tract Together In Ondo (22079 Views)

Fake Doctor Arrested For Trafficking Human Parts And Organs In Port Harcourt / Native Doctor Arrested In Kano For Trying To Use The Eyes Of A Baby For Rituals / Small Doctor Arrested By Police For Firearms Possession (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake Doctor Arrested For Stitching Woman's Womb & Urinary Tract Together In Ondo by ebukajay184: 6:02am On Dec 24, 2022
Fake Doctor Arrested For Stitching Woman's Womb And Urinary Tract Together In Ondo (Photo)

The Ondo State Police Command has arrested a 31-year-old man, Mr Olalekan Rabiu, for parading himself as a medical doctor and operating an illegal hospital, IGBERETV reports.

He had been practising and parading himself as the CMD of Iremide Private Hospital, Orita Ojo in Odigbo Local Government Area of the state, until he was arrested after a failed Caesarean Section on a pregnant woman at the hospital.

Parading the suspect at the command headquarters in Akure on Friday, December 23, the state Commissioner of Police, Mr Oyediran Oyeyemi, said Rabiu was arrested by a team of special intervention squad when the report of unprofessionalism was reported against him.

The CP said the suspect carried out a Caesarean surgery on a pregnant woman (name withheld) who was later rushed to Mother and Child Hospital due to excessive bleeding from her private part.

"It was discovered that the self-acclaimed Doctor stitched the womb and the urinary tract together and it was discovered during the investigation that the suspect is not a Medical Doctor but attended School of Health Technology, Ijebu-Ode where he studied Community Health Extension Worker but has been deceiving the people with being a Medical Doctor," the CP said.

Speaking with newsmen, suspect admitted being a community health extension worker, saying he had been in the profession for seven years and confessed to operating on the pregnant woman.

He claimed that the operation was successful but the woman came back after 27 days to complain of bleeding.

Rabiu, who claimed that he had done one operation successfully in the past, said that he started doing operations when his brother bought a story building for him in 2015.

"Actually, I am not a doctor but I study community Health Extension worker at Ijebu Ode School of Health. Although I was a little bit talented in the line and there was no helper if not I would have returned to school but I am planning to go back to school now," he said.

"The woman was brought to my clinic and after examining her I discovered that she cannot put to bed on her own. After the examination, I explained to her relatives about her condition because I checked her ultrasound result and I discovered she is 43 weeks pregnant the baby was already distressed and they gave me the go-ahead to operate on her to save the woman and the baby.

“So, when she came back after 10 days for a check I discovered that she did not take any drugs and is not hygienic at all.

"After 27 days of operation, she came back again, complaining of vagina bleeding and to save her life I referred her immediately to Truman centre in Ondo town.

"I just want people to help me. I have a nine months old pregnant wife at home now, I promise that I will not do it again," he said.

https://igberetvnews.com/1434673/fake-doctor-arrested-stitching-womans-womb-urinary-tract-together-ondo-photo/

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod

4 Shares

Re: Fake Doctor Arrested For Stitching Woman's Womb & Urinary Tract Together In Ondo by FrancescoFarino(f): 6:07am On Dec 24, 2022
Fake Doctor??

The Hustle Is Real!

14 Likes

Re: Fake Doctor Arrested For Stitching Woman's Womb & Urinary Tract Together In Ondo by Creamypie(m): 6:16am On Dec 24, 2022
Them full everywhere

28 Likes

Re: Fake Doctor Arrested For Stitching Woman's Womb & Urinary Tract Together In Ondo by dynicks(m): 6:19am On Dec 24, 2022
Pathetic!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fake Doctor Arrested For Stitching Woman's Womb & Urinary Tract Together In Ondo by Nawttiboi007(m): 6:19am On Dec 24, 2022
His look is questionable.. poverty leads so many to settle for less with no option. God please deliver this nation

10 Likes

Re: Fake Doctor Arrested For Stitching Woman's Womb & Urinary Tract Together In Ondo by Saywhat10: 6:42am On Dec 24, 2022
All because of money.Now you will spend Christmas in prison

3 Likes

Re: Fake Doctor Arrested For Stitching Woman's Womb & Urinary Tract Together In Ondo by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:53am On Dec 24, 2022
angry angry Very outrageous.You can be fake in everything,but not on matters concerning health and lives of humans.People are very heartless, toiling with the lives of others.
The fool should be handed a life imprisonment or 30 years in prison.
There are countries where offences of this nature attract capital punishment.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Doctor Arrested For Stitching Woman's Womb & Urinary Tract Together In Ondo by robinso01(m): 7:42am On Dec 24, 2022
They are very common around,once some of them attends health tech,the next thing is to be calling theirselves nurse nd doctor,even when they study enviromental course

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Doctor Arrested For Stitching Woman's Womb & Urinary Tract Together In Ondo by ecolime(m): 8:09am On Dec 24, 2022
This is the same way some experienced site laborers call themselves Engineer, builder etc.

Some draftsmen too call themselves Architects.

Naija na cruise

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Doctor Arrested For Stitching Woman's Womb & Urinary Tract Together In Ondo by clinician2x: 8:10am On Dec 24, 2022
Afonja doings. Send this man to hell forever.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fake Doctor Arrested For Stitching Woman's Womb & Urinary Tract Together In Ondo by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 24, 2022
Dey better make it mandatory for doctors to display their licence and certificate in office for cross checking by anyone.

31 Likes

Re: Fake Doctor Arrested For Stitching Woman's Womb & Urinary Tract Together In Ondo by Judolisco(m): 8:10am On Dec 24, 2022
Community health officer... Dem plenty 4 North

14 Likes

Re: Fake Doctor Arrested For Stitching Woman's Womb & Urinary Tract Together In Ondo by frog12: 8:11am On Dec 24, 2022
but how many people has killed?
Re: Fake Doctor Arrested For Stitching Woman's Womb & Urinary Tract Together In Ondo by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 24, 2022
Actually, I am not a doctor but I study community Health Extension worker at Ijebu Ode School of Health. Although I was a little bit talented in the line and there was no helper if not I would have returned to school but I am planning to go back to school now," he said.

See am.

Some years ago, there was one of them who nearly killed a woman by injecting some medication at a very fast rate into her to 'induce labour'. Dem come rupture the poor woman's uterus finish. Thank God they rushed the woman to a real hospital, where her life was saved.

10 Likes

Re: Fake Doctor Arrested For Stitching Woman's Womb & Urinary Tract Together In Ondo by Tboymessiah(m): 8:11am On Dec 24, 2022
NasoLifeBe!!!
Re: Fake Doctor Arrested For Stitching Woman's Womb & Urinary Tract Together In Ondo by lessonotes(f): 8:11am On Dec 24, 2022
Jesus is the reason for the Season.

Thank the Lord for making you see the end of this year.

Surrender to the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth today, and your life will be better for it.

Say after me: - Lord Jesus I am a sinner, I can't help myself, come and help me. I believe you're the Son of God, I believe you died for me, I believe you rose up on the 3rd day, I believe you're sitted at the Right Hand of God and I believe you'll come again. Come into my heart, write my name in the Book of Life, delete my name from the book of death, so that at the end I'll see you again. Thank you Lord Jesus Christ, for in Jesus Mighty Name we pray. Amen and Amen.

Happy Christmas is advance. God's willing we shall see 2023.

4 Likes

Re: Fake Doctor Arrested For Stitching Woman's Womb & Urinary Tract Together In Ondo by Inkgenius: 8:12am On Dec 24, 2022
Omo people sha
Re: Fake Doctor Arrested For Stitching Woman's Womb & Urinary Tract Together In Ondo by Debater(m): 8:12am On Dec 24, 2022
Why wouldn't she see fake doctor when real ones are expensive because of scarcity and low pay?

Our problems are centered from our county's situation, and if we develop, then insecurity, bad medical services, bad education, etc, will start to fade away undecided

4 Likes

Re: Fake Doctor Arrested For Stitching Woman's Womb & Urinary Tract Together In Ondo by Zeinymira(f): 8:12am On Dec 24, 2022
I hope it is not Dr. JAMES
Re: Fake Doctor Arrested For Stitching Woman's Womb & Urinary Tract Together In Ondo by Smith414: 8:13am On Dec 24, 2022
Na to give am he 9months pregnant wife make he operate too.. wicked soul

9 Likes

Re: Fake Doctor Arrested For Stitching Woman's Womb & Urinary Tract Together In Ondo by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 24, 2022
See his quack head. He should be eaten alive.

1 Like

Re: Fake Doctor Arrested For Stitching Woman's Womb & Urinary Tract Together In Ondo by Akfrenzy(m): 8:16am On Dec 24, 2022
Everyone wants to survive at the detriment of others

2 Likes

Re: Fake Doctor Arrested For Stitching Woman's Womb & Urinary Tract Together In Ondo by youngmd: 8:17am On Dec 24, 2022
Nothing we nor go see for naija
Re: Fake Doctor Arrested For Stitching Woman's Womb & Urinary Tract Together In Ondo by Karlow: 8:18am On Dec 24, 2022
angry
Re: Fake Doctor Arrested For Stitching Woman's Womb & Urinary Tract Together In Ondo by palimo: 8:18am On Dec 24, 2022
We just have to be careful in this country because things are happening.

1 Like

Re: Fake Doctor Arrested For Stitching Woman's Womb & Urinary Tract Together In Ondo by Badguy77(m): 8:20am On Dec 24, 2022
I say e no easy for men o.. Just to survive and feel among, men dey try I swear...

They do legit try their best e no work, they do illegal and they are caught.

No wonder men plenty for prison pass women.. It is well sha. But you this quack doctor you need that prison nonsense man..

1 Like

Re: Fake Doctor Arrested For Stitching Woman's Womb & Urinary Tract Together In Ondo by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 24, 2022
I was born in Africa but not born to live forever in Africa .I just had a little stopover.

1 Like

Re: Fake Doctor Arrested For Stitching Woman's Womb & Urinary Tract Together In Ondo by Ejaisky: 8:21am On Dec 24, 2022
Some people get mind sha.
Re: Fake Doctor Arrested For Stitching Woman's Womb & Urinary Tract Together In Ondo by ipobarecriminals: 8:21am On Dec 24, 2022
sad
Re: Fake Doctor Arrested For Stitching Woman's Womb & Urinary Tract Together In Ondo by bigdammyj: 8:21am On Dec 24, 2022
Noted.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

RRS Arrests Fake Police Officer In Oshodi (Photos) / Father Tried To Kill His Son Twice After Accusing Him Of Witchcraft. Photos / Lagos Police Arrest Manager, Worker For Hoarding Fuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.