Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

See How Reno Omokri Finished Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Reno Omokri Finished Peter Obi (1830 Views)

Northerners Really Finished Peter Obituary Today In Kaduna / Obiano Has Finished Peter Obi / How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Reno Omokri Finished Peter Obi by ganisucks(f): 8:54am On Dec 24, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Continue deceivingyourself he don't pay shishi you will shock when he start counting his lost after the election
ANAP!
Re: See How Reno Omokri Finished Peter Obi by tinsel: 9:01am On Dec 24, 2022
azpekuliar:

ANAP polls are not online polls.
What are they? Face to face? Online and telephone are same thing.
Re: See How Reno Omokri Finished Peter Obi by tinsel: 9:03am On Dec 24, 2022
ganisucks:

It's like they can't read or comprehend the English language.
What is difference between online and telephone?
How many people in the rural area can you reach by telephone?
Re: See How Reno Omokri Finished Peter Obi by azpekuliar: 9:49am On Dec 24, 2022
tinsel:

What are they? Face to face? Online and telephone are same thing.

Hmm. Am I engaging an illiterate?
Re: See How Reno Omokri Finished Peter Obi by azpekuliar: 9:50am On Dec 24, 2022
[Edit]
Re: See How Reno Omokri Finished Peter Obi by tinsel: 9:59am On Dec 24, 2022
azpekuliar:

Hmm. Am I engaging an illiterate?
Illiterate?
Tell me the difference between online and telephone method they used?
Re: See How Reno Omokri Finished Peter Obi by Okoroawusa: 10:17am On Dec 24, 2022
Simbam:
Absolute nonsense. February 2023 is around the corner. I may never attend any of OBIDATTI rally. But I am 100% sure that I will vote Obi. I don't know about others

Like for OBIDATTI. share for ATIKU/BATSHET
When you people make this kind of comment it sounds childish. There are also millions of people that will never attend Atiku or Tinubu rallies but will also vote for them.... it's no big deal
Re: See How Reno Omokri Finished Peter Obi by azpekuliar: 10:44am On Dec 24, 2022
tinsel:

Illiterate?
Tell me the difference between online and telephone method they used?

Mobile telephone networks have by far the most penetration in the country than internet. There are no internet services in very remote parts of the country but there is network for mobile phone use. That’s why the polls are conducted using mobile phones and not online. We tend to associate internet use with the educated so it’s easy to see why they would opt for mobile phone use.
Re: See How Reno Omokri Finished Peter Obi by faceland: 10:58am On Dec 24, 2022
Rino like to punch downwards.

Last year he started calling himself a pastor, clearly hasn't converted.
Re: See How Reno Omokri Finished Peter Obi by gidgiddy: 11:01am On Dec 24, 2022
I wonder why Reno decided to make himself look so petty over 2023 elections

Whether one person attends Obi's rally or one billion, its all about who votes for you
Re: See How Reno Omokri Finished Peter Obi by 9japride(m): 11:27am On Dec 24, 2022
Those arguing with urchins really have time, it's like arguing with a thugs, ballot box snatchers or those miscreants in motor park, there is nothing meaningful in their conversations. To them they think people are smiling, those urchins are the ones responsible for the bad state of the country. They keep voting misfits because of their low level of reasoning. They don't care about the general wellbeing of the country. Just a set of selfish and bigoted people. If any one want a better future, avoid giving power to wicked politicians who are not in touch with reality. Nigeria is the pride of Africa and we shouldn't let funny characters get close to the presidency.
Re: See How Reno Omokri Finished Peter Obi by PeterObi4LP: 11:39am On Dec 24, 2022
Urchies and bush babies always rush to Remo and Semion Ekpa Twitter to look out for new release to post online.

Balablu hear this....even if we caught President Peter Obi stealing and raping women, nothing will make us OBIdient change our mind not to vote for him. After the election when he has won, we'll come back to condemn the act and not the person.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Thrash Tinubu In Ikoyi Ward 2/3 Lagos / Do We Have Only 2 Major Tribes In Nigeria? / See The Group Of People Supporting Tinubu - The People We Argue With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.