Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Lupita Nyong'o & Her Boyfriend, Selema Masekelago Make Their Relationship Public - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lupita Nyong'o & Her Boyfriend, Selema Masekelago Make Their Relationship Public (53748 Views)

Lupita Nyong’o Acts Igbo Character In Americanah, Movie Adaptation / Comedian Ebiye Color-Shame Lupita Nyong'o, Blasted On Twitter / Anyang Nyong’o: Woman Sending Nude Pictures To Lupita Nyong’o’s Governor Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lupita Nyong'o & Her Boyfriend, Selema Masekelago Make Their Relationship Public by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 24, 2022
What is it wight bald headed men and beards? The hair are on the wrong place. Anyway, i could never know what bald men go through.. cheesy gentlemen! If you have your own hair please! Look after it!
Re: Lupita Nyong'o & Her Boyfriend, Selema Masekelago Make Their Relationship Public by alade83: 2:48pm On Dec 24, 2022
YY...
Re: Lupita Nyong'o & Her Boyfriend, Selema Masekelago Make Their Relationship Public by tunapawizzy: 2:58pm On Dec 24, 2022
siofra:
Wow! he's uglier than K'naan. But she's happy with him and that's what matters.
You sound really empty...2 people shared their beautiful love story....u had to spice ur comment with something negative...free ur soul, Bitterness will only make you unhappy

1 Like

Re: Lupita Nyong'o & Her Boyfriend, Selema Masekelago Make Their Relationship Public by SugarGirl44(f): 3:08pm On Dec 24, 2022
creolehunt:

Arent you an incredibly foolish slowpoke to refer to a huge population that way. Fools thinking they're it.

Awọn ẹbi ẹ lo foolish.

But you’re not just hearing it from me, are you?
It’s the simple truth, you guys are too bitter.
Try and work on it.
Re: Lupita Nyong'o & Her Boyfriend, Selema Masekelago Make Their Relationship Public by koby86: 3:11pm On Dec 24, 2022
Remember that movie that shoot her to limelight, the babe no get boobs, but I still like her that way, she looks very sexy
Re: Lupita Nyong'o & Her Boyfriend, Selema Masekelago Make Their Relationship Public by FILEBE(m): 3:13pm On Dec 24, 2022
siofra:

K'naan ugly?

This same k'naan abi another one?

Re: Lupita Nyong'o & Her Boyfriend, Selema Masekelago Make Their Relationship Public by pretydiva(f): 3:24pm On Dec 24, 2022
Kelvin3476:

NOTHING CONCERN U WITH ALL THIS NAIRALAND KATAKATAH.

UR OWN NA TO JUST COMMENT AND GO
keep quiet
Re: Lupita Nyong'o & Her Boyfriend, Selema Masekelago Make Their Relationship Public by bdon123(m): 4:09pm On Dec 24, 2022
siofra:
She is by far uglier
Re: Lupita Nyong'o & Her Boyfriend, Selema Masekelago Make Their Relationship Public by EmekaBlue(m): 4:14pm On Dec 24, 2022
Black is beautiful...That's all I think about when I hear or see her name
Re: Lupita Nyong'o & Her Boyfriend, Selema Masekelago Make Their Relationship Public by 1Sharon(f): 4:23pm On Dec 24, 2022
CSTRR:
This woman can do better than this na.

Nigerian men are top draw Sha.

An average man from Nigeria would outclass this nigga.

Nigerian men are useless
Re: Lupita Nyong'o & Her Boyfriend, Selema Masekelago Make Their Relationship Public by sweetTai(m): 4:32pm On Dec 24, 2022
CSTRR:

Even Kenyans are Igbo to you?

Omo yoba.

Well, he looks like Nnamdi or Chukwuemeka to me.
Re: Lupita Nyong'o & Her Boyfriend, Selema Masekelago Make Their Relationship Public by weljewel: 6:55pm On Dec 24, 2022
Thanks be to God Most Holy the Greatest God who does not lie.
Re: Lupita Nyong'o & Her Boyfriend, Selema Masekelago Make Their Relationship Public by creolehunt: 8:22pm On Dec 24, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Awọn ẹbi ẹ lo foolish.

But you’re not just hearing it from me, are you?
It’s the simple truth, you guys are too bitter.
Try and work on it.

But you haven't made anything out of your life yet for anyone to be bitter about. Small nyash dey shake
Re: Lupita Nyong'o & Her Boyfriend, Selema Masekelago Make Their Relationship Public by CSTRR: 8:23pm On Dec 24, 2022
sweetTai:

Well, he looks like Nnamdi or Chukwuemeka to me.
You look like a clown to me.
Re: Lupita Nyong'o & Her Boyfriend, Selema Masekelago Make Their Relationship Public by Kelvin3476: 8:41pm On Dec 24, 2022
pretydiva:
keep quiet
WHY ARE U TELLING ME TO KEEP QUIET ?
I DIDN'T INSULT U NAH

1 Like

Re: Lupita Nyong'o & Her Boyfriend, Selema Masekelago Make Their Relationship Public by nedekid: 10:19pm On Dec 24, 2022
Chisos!
The girl wowor shocked
Re: Lupita Nyong'o & Her Boyfriend, Selema Masekelago Make Their Relationship Public by Nobody: 1:24am On Dec 25, 2022
Samantha123:
My niece is still playing candy crush with my tablet.
At last.
So funny.
Re: Lupita Nyong'o & Her Boyfriend, Selema Masekelago Make Their Relationship Public by Munzy14(m): 6:53am On Dec 25, 2022
MNDY:
The way I like very dark women eh
With their red womanliness interior and still black for some.
Your mind dirty....

Even nairaland change am to womanliness grin black is beautiful though.

1 Like

Re: Lupita Nyong'o & Her Boyfriend, Selema Masekelago Make Their Relationship Public by creolehunt: 9:43pm On Dec 25, 2022
Petyprince:

Rule

My boy, my boy. You're still grieving?
Re: Lupita Nyong'o & Her Boyfriend, Selema Masekelago Make Their Relationship Public by Petyprince: 11:11pm On Dec 25, 2022
creolehunt:

My father is aboy, my gay father is a boy. He is still grieving?
grin
Re: Lupita Nyong'o & Her Boyfriend, Selema Masekelago Make Their Relationship Public by Semaj77(m): 1:13pm On Dec 27, 2022
Fira09:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeD--S_NFEc

SOURCE

Am I the only one who doesn't find her attractive
Re: Lupita Nyong'o & Her Boyfriend, Selema Masekelago Make Their Relationship Public by MNDY(m): 4:26am On Jan 01, 2023
limcar:
have you sucked a red pussy b4?

No. What about it? And Nairaland allowed your own spelling of p.u.ssy to stay, surprising.
Re: Lupita Nyong'o & Her Boyfriend, Selema Masekelago Make Their Relationship Public by XAUBulls: 6:45pm On Apr 03, 2023
siofra:
From K'naan, a Somali-Canadian
to Masekela, a South African
American dude.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Temi Otedola Poses On A Yatch In Sexy Outfit (Photos) / 'Chioma Breaks Up With Davido' - Kemi Olunloyo Says Pray For Davido / BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.