Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,456 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

I Had A Dream And Saw Peter Obi Win Lagos With A Distant Margin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Had A Dream And Saw Peter Obi Win Lagos With A Distant Margin (275 Views)

Peter Obi Won The 2023 Election, Tinubu came a distant third - Babachir Lawal / We Never Saw Peter Obi Coming, He Took Us All By Surprise, The Only Mistake We M / Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had A Dream And Saw Peter Obi Win Lagos With A Distant Margin by palimo: 7:29am On Dec 24, 2022
What a very bad dream. Jagaban and the APC needs to do more work most especially here in Lagos. My dreams always come to past but this one will not.
Re: I Had A Dream And Saw Peter Obi Win Lagos With A Distant Margin by gozmok1(m): 7:50am On Dec 24, 2022
bad dream
ke
Re: I Had A Dream And Saw Peter Obi Win Lagos With A Distant Margin by mycar: 7:51am On Dec 24, 2022
He will, those in Lagos knows the implication of tinubu's presidency.

4 Likes

Re: I Had A Dream And Saw Peter Obi Win Lagos With A Distant Margin by Pat4t5: 7:52am On Dec 24, 2022
I sincerely had similar dream. Also LP gubernatorial candidate will pull a serious threat in Lagos.

5 Likes

Re: I Had A Dream And Saw Peter Obi Win Lagos With A Distant Margin by Ikpaitid: 7:52am On Dec 24, 2022
It was the effect of mkpulumiri.
Re: I Had A Dream And Saw Peter Obi Win Lagos With A Distant Margin by BATified2023: 7:53am On Dec 24, 2022
palimo:
What a very bad dream. Jagaban and the APC needs to do more work most especially here in Lagos. My dreams always come to past but this one will not.
what about that your dream that nnamdi brought Biafra?
Re: I Had A Dream And Saw Peter Obi Win Lagos With A Distant Margin by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 24, 2022
palimo:
See this Jonah. Na lagoon go swallow you then vomit you too go do the needful- canvass for Peter Obi.
Re: I Had A Dream And Saw Peter Obi Win Lagos With A Distant Margin by StrongAlphMale: 8:00am On Dec 24, 2022
This is true. I equally Saw Obi sworn in as the president of Nigeria come next year. APC and PDP then teamed up together to challenge his victory in supreme court. I saw in my dream where the CJN was offer 10billion Naira but the man wanting to please Nigerians and uphold the law vowed not to take the money and hereby declare Peter obi the winner

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

None Nigerians Are Victims Of Corrupt Leadership In Nigeria / Prince Arthur Eze Has Finally Spoken Out About Peter Obi's Impossible Dream / Tompolo, Ateke, Asari, Etc All For Ijaw Republic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.