Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Rufai Oseni Posted A Pic Of Lagos Without A Caption, APC Supporters Blasted Him - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rufai Oseni Posted A Pic Of Lagos Without A Caption, APC Supporters Blasted Him (53174 Views)

Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) / Buhari Campaigns In Kaduna: A Caption For This Photo / President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rufai Oseni Posted A Pic Of Lagos Without A Caption, APC Supporters Blasted Him by Kaycee9242(m): 5:06pm On Dec 24, 2022
opalu:

Hatred wont allow you to listen to what Obi is saying. He said that Human capital development is more important than Infrastructure. That if you dont pull people out of poverty and you build Infrastructure, they will vandalize the infrastructure to use to buy food to chop. Same thing is happening with power infrastructure and railway tracks

You just put that urchin in his rightful place
Re: Rufai Oseni Posted A Pic Of Lagos Without A Caption, APC Supporters Blasted Him by Streetmovement(m): 5:06pm On Dec 24, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

This guy Sabi deliver vawulence in a silent mode, see as all of them just rush go like headless Chickens grin

I love this type of vawulence, it's called silent mode vawulence cool

There are so many types of vawulence, how do you want it delivered. grin your choice, your tears cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni Posted A Pic Of Lagos Without A Caption, APC Supporters Blasted Him by Blaze14k: 5:07pm On Dec 24, 2022
Nightwolf1:
Rufai posted a picture of Lagos street, Thîefnubu junkyard dogs started calling Peter Obi.

This is real time madness

Bro honestly i never knew yorubas hate igbos so much until this election

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni Posted A Pic Of Lagos Without A Caption, APC Supporters Blasted Him by 43Ronin: 5:08pm On Dec 24, 2022
Lagos before saviour tinubu was born

Re: Rufai Oseni Posted A Pic Of Lagos Without A Caption, APC Supporters Blasted Him by edungene7: 5:09pm On Dec 24, 2022
The biggest problem of Nigeria is indeed mass producing educated illiterates in a sane society Tinubu should be in jail

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Posted A Pic Of Lagos Without A Caption, APC Supporters Blasted Him by skedman(m): 5:10pm On Dec 24, 2022
Rapuru14:

Idi@t f*CK off!!!
I understand the stage of life you are right now
What a father sees right now is beyond the understanding of a small boy
Re: Rufai Oseni Posted A Pic Of Lagos Without A Caption, APC Supporters Blasted Him by MarrisManah(m): 5:13pm On Dec 24, 2022
Minjim:
If it's by another person, Apc supporter wont be confrontationer,

Just imagine Reno posting a picture of a slum in Anambra

How would you react op?
Guy what's it with slum and Anambra...? Am I missing something? This is a 1956 pics! Tinubu was barely 4 or 5yrs when that pics was taken since he's 70yo. Nothing concerns him with that pics.
The guy might just be reminiscing and all, and you guys are getting paranoid. Na waaoh.
This same character is why Obi supporters are termed mobs.

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Posted A Pic Of Lagos Without A Caption, APC Supporters Blasted Him by Emola12(m): 5:14pm On Dec 24, 2022
opalu:

Hatred wont allow you to listen to what Obi is saying. He said that Human capital development is more important than Infrastructure. That if you dont pull people out of poverty and you build Infrastructure, they will vandalize the infrastructure to use to buy food to chop. Same thing is happening with power infrastructure and railway tracks
omo dis guy Sabi book ooo bro I owe you #50

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Posted A Pic Of Lagos Without A Caption, APC Supporters Blasted Him by technicallyrich(m): 5:15pm On Dec 24, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
Rufai Oseni have always been a bastard Yoruba boy. They useless journalist would will go down asap
He is a Yoruba Christian while you are a slavve and yoru bad fake mudslims tongue tongue tongue grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Rufai Oseni Posted A Pic Of Lagos Without A Caption, APC Supporters Blasted Him by Nightwolf1: 5:19pm On Dec 24, 2022
Blaze14k:

Bro honestly i never knew yorubas hate igbos so much until this election

They are most tribalistic in Nigeria. And you won't know it until u stay in their midst.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni Posted A Pic Of Lagos Without A Caption, APC Supporters Blasted Him by 989900: 5:20pm On Dec 24, 2022
opalu:

Same thing Bill Gates said when he came to Nigeria.

Same thing we as parents do: we sacrifice nice houses, fancy cars, overseas vacation, etc, just to send our kids to school, because knowledge is power!!!

Why do folks think it is different with the nation?

Infrastructure without commensurate HDI is CRAPOLA!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni Posted A Pic Of Lagos Without A Caption, APC Supporters Blasted Him by hssd8nland: 5:31pm On Dec 24, 2022
Saywhat10:
Pls did Tinubu construct the road in photo too? Because I heard some people say he built everything in Lagos.
I guess you are missing the point. Who set the master plan all the governors are using now in Lagos .... For example if you go to Malaysia, Mahatir Muhammad will always be the father of modern Malaysia everything is linked to him .
Re: Rufai Oseni Posted A Pic Of Lagos Without A Caption, APC Supporters Blasted Him by Saywhat10: 5:33pm On Dec 24, 2022
hssd8nland:
I guess you are missing the point. Who set the master plan all the governors are using now in Lagos....
The only thing tinubu set is thuggery and extortion....
Re: Rufai Oseni Posted A Pic Of Lagos Without A Caption, APC Supporters Blasted Him by hssd8nland: 5:34pm On Dec 24, 2022
Saywhat10:

The only thing tinubu set is thuggery and extortion....
Lol grin
Re: Rufai Oseni Posted A Pic Of Lagos Without A Caption, APC Supporters Blasted Him by wpadmin: 5:37pm On Dec 24, 2022
opalu:

The thread has gotten to page 4 Batified2023 is yet to respond.

They are collaborating for a response in their WhatsApp group.
Re: Rufai Oseni Posted A Pic Of Lagos Without A Caption, APC Supporters Blasted Him by Tinubuwins2023e: 5:39pm On Dec 24, 2022
technicallyrich:

He is a Yoruba Christian while you are a slavve and yoru bad fake mudslims tongue tongue tongue grin cheesy grin cheesy

I guess you will do down with him
Re: Rufai Oseni Posted A Pic Of Lagos Without A Caption, APC Supporters Blasted Him by AfonjaPriest: 5:44pm On Dec 24, 2022
Couldntfigurean:
This is why they stopped history in Nigeria, somebody posted a historical pics of Lagos and some supporters took it as an attack on their candidate.

https://twitter.com/ruffydfire/status/1606318977772314630?s=21&t=I4rGllKDTZHB4ELkbS2lPQ
The way BATstards keep putting all their frustration on Peter Obi, beggars the question if they are now paranoid.
The speed at which their condition is deteriorating, it won't be long before they start referring to fraudulent Tinubu as Peter Obi.
Re: Rufai Oseni Posted A Pic Of Lagos Without A Caption, APC Supporters Blasted Him by AfonjaPriest: 5:45pm On Dec 24, 2022
Couldntfigurean:
This is why they stopped history in Nigeria, somebody posted a historical pics of Lagos and some supporters took it as an attack on their candidate.

https://twitter.com/ruffydfire/status/1606318977772314630?s=21&t=I4rGllKDTZHB4ELkbS2lPQ

The way BATstards keep putting all their frustration on Peter Obi, beggars the question if they are now paranoid.
The speed at which their condition is deteriorating, it won't be long before they start referring to fraudulent Tinubu as Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Posted A Pic Of Lagos Without A Caption, APC Supporters Blasted Him by technicallyrich(m): 5:47pm On Dec 24, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

I guess you will do down with him
Said by a cowordly yoru bad fakee mudslim pigg paid just Bellow 100 dollars to lick theifnybu roten yanshh online.
Tunda fia you.you will first go down

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Posted A Pic Of Lagos Without A Caption, APC Supporters Blasted Him by phorget(m): 5:50pm On Dec 24, 2022
intruder15:

What they fail to understand is that human capital development have a simultaneous effect on infrastructure. How can the people be enlightened and yet live in a society without infrastructure? It's not possible.

Basic human need includes Food,cloth and shelter, infrastructures can come afterwards.
A government that failed to provide those basic needs can never make any headway in providing infrastructures. A hungry man would always be the angry man.
Re: Rufai Oseni Posted A Pic Of Lagos Without A Caption, APC Supporters Blasted Him by Winnin009: 5:52pm On Dec 24, 2022
femisplash:

Like followers, like the 3rd class Pandora olodo. How can you take people out of poverty without infrastructures?.. These are the same slowpokes praising him for establishing a beer business for them yet they foolishly agreed that infrastructures doesn't drive the economy.

Lol. You dull o. Chai!

That’s what the guy said na. Human development is number one. When you have quality population, physical infrastructure will be one of the good things that come as a result.

And the first way to develop the masses is to give them money! Our minimum wage is shit! 30 fucking k!!! In 2022! Several states aren’t paying up to that. And even more are owing years in arrears.
Re: Rufai Oseni Posted A Pic Of Lagos Without A Caption, APC Supporters Blasted Him by Winnin009: 5:54pm On Dec 24, 2022
codedguy1:

Its a waste of time. The urchin can't understand. I feel sorry for them.

All they see is we against them and the funny thing is most of them are not gaining anything from the present situation.

And that's the human capital development Obi is talking about. Develope the people and the land will prosper.

Its a pity.

Lol. When I saw his reply to your comment, I shook my head in pity. The educational sector has really failed him and it’s so sad that’s he’s still fighting for the people that failed him.
Re: Rufai Oseni Posted A Pic Of Lagos Without A Caption, APC Supporters Blasted Him by Winnin009: 6:01pm On Dec 24, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Lol. How Marwa's achievements were cornered by Tinubu remains a wonder lol. Marwa worked harder than Tinubu. He opened up the entire Alimosho,the largest LG in Lagos. There was discipline in his tenure too.

If a dundee governs lagos, at the end of his tenure, the media and societal organisations will give him awards for excellent performance, even if all he does is go to the office and sign daily. All the factors that would generate funds are already in place to do projects. It wasn't Tinubu who made all these happen. How many non indigenes did Tinubu go to their states and persuaded to come and live on Lagos? Population of lagos had always been surging since 1980s. These are the people generating revenues for lagos government in taxes and other means.

There are over 5m vehicles in lagos being used by both indigenes and non indigenes. Every year, they must renew their licence like every other state does. If anyone multiplies 20k by 5m vehicles at least, that's 100b naira, from licence renewals alone. That's almost one state's annual budget In Nigeria. What of other sectors like commerce where people pay tenement rates every year? That's almost 100hn naira. Transportation nko? That's in billions. Thousands of new houses spring up annually in lagos . They must pay for CofO, LABSCA,Safety,Quality Control people at oshodi, local government, etc. That's another billions there. All vehicles leaving apapa for other parts of lagos must pay. What of taxes paid by corporate bodies? All these come seamlessly and its been there since in the 80s. Revenues keep increasing as more people come to live here. Sadly, they don't declare the right amount generated as revenues. Corrupt people everywhere in every sector here. Health and education sectors skipped my mind. That's another huge sources of revenue. Tinubu didn't make all these happen. If people should leave our state today, revenues would drop. Most of those developing various communities aren't from lagos so, how can someone open his mouth waaa and claim he built lagos? Rather he's impoverishing our state. Pa Jakande rules same lagos in the 80s, built the largest housing estate in Africa back then without borrowing kobo. He still declared budget surplus despite this. I'm always on the side of chief bode George. You bought 3 private jet when you're not Elon Musk.

What’s more is that despite all these internally generated funds, Lagos still remains the number one debtor in the country. Almost 800bn I’m debt and no reasonable infrastructure to show on a large scale. The question now is where is all these deficit cash going?
Re: Rufai Oseni Posted A Pic Of Lagos Without A Caption, APC Supporters Blasted Him by intruder15(m): 6:01pm On Dec 24, 2022
phorget:

Basic human need includes Food,cloth and shelter, infrastructures can come afterwards.
A government that failed to provide those basic needs can never make any headway in providing infrastructures. A hungry man would always be the angry man.

True. For instance, people vandalize a lot 9f things. If they are enlightened, they won't do that.
Re: Rufai Oseni Posted A Pic Of Lagos Without A Caption, APC Supporters Blasted Him by ComeToJesus: 6:06pm On Dec 24, 2022
Couldntfigurean:

Re: Rufai Oseni Posted A Pic Of Lagos Without A Caption, APC Supporters Blasted Him by dochenaj: 6:31pm On Dec 24, 2022
Why all the lamentation over a picture? grin
Re: Rufai Oseni Posted A Pic Of Lagos Without A Caption, APC Supporters Blasted Him by KINGS100(m): 6:33pm On Dec 24, 2022
The funny thing is Rufai didn't even say anything yet, but guilty conscience kicked in. Fear APC supporters they are not worth the stress.
Re: Rufai Oseni Posted A Pic Of Lagos Without A Caption, APC Supporters Blasted Him by ejimatic: 6:42pm On Dec 24, 2022
[quote author=Couldntfigurean post=119389406]This is why they stopped history in Nigeria, somebody posted a historical pics of Lagos and some supporters took it as an attack on their candidate.

https://twitter.com/ruffydfire/status/1606318977772314630?s=21&t=I4rGllKDTZHB4ELkbS2lPQ[Whoever says Lagos is as it was in 40 50 to 80s needs mental evaluation. The Igbos say Lagos is not better than Anambra yet their generations migrate to Lagos daily. ....I come in peace
Re: Rufai Oseni Posted A Pic Of Lagos Without A Caption, APC Supporters Blasted Him by Oziens: 6:48pm On Dec 24, 2022
skedman:
This man needs a good adviser You don’t play politics with your career .it is usually 50 50 game it is either you gain all or you lose all

He needs to be diplomatic about it
it is not only arise tv he will spend his whole career
It doesn't matter how long TRUTH will Always stand tall. The golden rule of journalism is enlightenment of Public interest, the reason it's described as the 4TH FOURTH REALM of democracy. How does his post politics if not to dispel the LIES being peddles by certain CHARACTER that they built Lagos.
Re: Rufai Oseni Posted A Pic Of Lagos Without A Caption, APC Supporters Blasted Him by Jolly1010: 6:50pm On Dec 24, 2022
How do you build human capital development without infrastructure?
opalu:

Re: Rufai Oseni Posted A Pic Of Lagos Without A Caption, APC Supporters Blasted Him by okoroemeka(m): 6:51pm On Dec 24, 2022
opalu:

nuts and bolts are taken from bridges,iron manhole covers are taken,street lights,iron fence,iron culverts,sign posts,traffic light posts,electric cables,are these are fair game when a people is hungry,desperate and hopeless.but if you pull people out of poverty they will forget about these things,PO was dead right

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Posted A Pic Of Lagos Without A Caption, APC Supporters Blasted Him by nesphil(m): 6:51pm On Dec 24, 2022
The bashing of Rufai is totally uncalled for and absurd.
Like I always said, Tinubu didn't build any Lagos, and those who claim that he built Lagos are all sick.

When Lagos was built Tinubu wasn't in the picture and that's the truth.

When all the infrastructures that turn out to be money spinners for Lagos were built, the notorious DrugBATron was busy pushing druuuuuuugs somewhere grin

So you urchins should stop misleading the masses.

You can go and soak if you hate what I'm saying, but that's the truth grin

Couldntfigurean:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jolly Nyame's Face As He Is Jailed For 14 Years / Lady Wears T-shirt With "General Sani Abacha" Image / “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.