Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,142 members, 7,829,080 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Akere: Oyetola Will Be Back As Osun Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akere: Oyetola Will Be Back As Osun Governor (18831 Views)

Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market / Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs / Reno To Aregbesola: Tinubu, Oyetola Will Destroy You, Expose Asiwaju’s Secrets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akere: Oyetola Will Be Back As Osun Governor by Shawl001(m): 5:14pm On Dec 24, 2022

Can you imagine?
What do they think leadership positions are?
...a family quest? Or something you wake up one morning and decide to go for? Or a market place where you can go to anytime and come back?

Nigeria needs complete overhauling.
Re: Akere: Oyetola Will Be Back As Osun Governor by Pat081: 5:16pm On Dec 24, 2022
This man again who know him
Re: Akere: Oyetola Will Be Back As Osun Governor by shegz24(m): 5:19pm On Dec 24, 2022
Na tribunal dem go use pursue Adeleke comot.

For now, he should enjoy the office, but once Tinubu is declared the president-elect he should start parking his load because the likes of Aregbesola will deny him in public to flock with the ruling class.

Is politics your mate? grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Akere: Oyetola Will Be Back As Osun Governor by edungene7: 5:21pm On Dec 24, 2022
until Tinubu shows us the picture of is father and is fathers house in Lagos I refuse to believe he is not a bastard
Re: Akere: Oyetola Will Be Back As Osun Governor by siraj1402(m): 5:23pm On Dec 24, 2022
Honestly I don't like Oyetola but he will be back with the latest development at the tribunal.

1 Like

Re: Akere: Oyetola Will Be Back As Osun Governor by adesola89: 6:08pm On Dec 24, 2022
siraj1402:
Honestly I don't like Oyetola but he will be back with the latest development at the tribunal.
Which development?... don't be deceived by their paid News paper.

I can tell you boldly that Oyetola is not returning to Osun government house.
Re: Akere: Oyetola Will Be Back As Osun Governor by Jostoman: 6:11pm On Dec 24, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Sen Nurudeen Jackson o. I never believed that the Osun was rigged perhaps until now from revelations at the tribunal
continue consoling yourself and your oletola. Adeleke has come to stay.
Re: Akere: Oyetola Will Be Back As Osun Governor by Jostoman: 6:13pm On Dec 24, 2022
Apc miscrants are consoling themselves, oyetola should continue his rest in his iragbiji home till 2026
Re: Akere: Oyetola Will Be Back As Osun Governor by Jostoman: 6:18pm On Dec 24, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Maybe in the next 4 years should adeleke fumble. I see most of the apc officials defect to the pdp b4 next election. Many of them have no other business than politics. That's why they always want to remain relevant to enjoy free money. If anyone was fingered in rigging of osun polls, the person is tinubu who had relocated to osun a week to the election, buying people's conscience with money. People collected the money and still voted based on their conscience. How can anyone claim the opposition party rigged an election where the incumbent belongs to the ruling party at the national level with the so-called structure in place? This is laughable.

Anyone thinking osun election was rigged is being unnecessarily emotional. If not for BVAS, tinubu would have had his heinous way again in osun. Next year's elections will be so interesting. By the time urchins see real development in the south west and across Nigeria, if they spot any apc or Emilokan allies, they could stone them openly
don't mind them.
Re: Akere: Oyetola Will Be Back As Osun Governor by Jostoman: 6:20pm On Dec 24, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
No be everything you suppose dey put mouth.
How you tek Kno Wetin dey happen in Osun from Edo State to have been this confidential?

No be juju be that
Oyetola should continue his rest in his home in iragbiji till 2026
Re: Akere: Oyetola Will Be Back As Osun Governor by olabamijisamson: 6:20pm On Dec 24, 2022
By the Special Grace of the Almighty God
Re: Akere: Oyetola Will Be Back As Osun Governor by garfield1: 6:25pm On Dec 24, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Maybe in the next 4 years should adeleke fumble. I see most of the apc officials defect to the pdp b4 next election. Many of them have no other business than politics. That's why they always want to remain relevant to enjoy free money. If anyone was fingered in rigging of osun polls, the person is tinubu who had relocated to osun a week to the election, buying people's conscience with money. People collected the money and still voted based on their conscience. How can anyone claim the opposition party rigged an election where the incumbent belongs to the ruling party at the national level with the so-called structure in place? This is laughable.

Anyone thinking osun election was rigged is being unnecessarily emotional. If not for BVAS, tinubu would have had his heinous way again in osun. Next year's elections will be so interesting. By the time urchins see real development in the south west and across Nigeria, if they spot any apc or Emilokan allies, they could stone them openly

Oga I know you hate tinubu but speak truth for once na.this is very childish and shameless.adeleke is a clown and a failure,there was rigging at ede
Re: Akere: Oyetola Will Be Back As Osun Governor by basty: 6:28pm On Dec 24, 2022
Memphitz357:
This nigga should perish this thought.
Oyetola ain't gonna govern Osun ever again.

Mumuntu, you be God?
Re: Akere: Oyetola Will Be Back As Osun Governor by chatinent: 6:40pm On Dec 24, 2022
I hope their Lagos grandfather is alive till then to back them up.
Re: Akere: Oyetola Will Be Back As Osun Governor by Pickuper: 6:46pm On Dec 24, 2022
They will give this Adeleke an excuse for not doing anything.

He will just blame the opposition for chasing him up and down

Re: Akere: Oyetola Will Be Back As Osun Governor by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 24, 2022
Saywhat10:
Keep dreaming

Eboe lad, Wetin konsain you with Yoruba matter? Sufficient for an Eboe are the problems facing their benighted enclosure. But no busybody no go gree dem..

1 Like

Re: Akere: Oyetola Will Be Back As Osun Governor by Gbeng30(m): 7:07pm On Dec 24, 2022
Akere must be a day dreamer... Coming back to where.. Bunch of shameless looser
Re: Akere: Oyetola Will Be Back As Osun Governor by Gbeng30(m): 7:09pm On Dec 24, 2022
Akere must be a day dreamer, coming back to where.. Bunch of shameless looser
Re: Akere: Oyetola Will Be Back As Osun Governor by Eriokanmi: 7:21pm On Dec 24, 2022
garfield1:

Oga I know you hate tinubu but speak truth for once na.this is very childish and shameless.adeleke is a clown and a failure,there was rigging at ede
Guy, wth BVAS , rigging is impossible. Overvoting will be detected and struck off. I just pity those buying PVCs. It's a mission to failure. I have a relative working as senior official at inec so i strongly believe that, with the new technology, it will be pretty difficult to rig. Results will be transmitted live, as votes are being cast. There were apc agents in same Ede who jointly signed the results sheets before transmission. Were they sleeping while this so called rigging was happening? Were they drugged? Why not reject results outrightly? Did they put gun in their head to sign under duress?

Apc should just rest. In ekiti where they won, there was no overvoting just because they won abi?. They've lost osun forever. This should sink into their heads. They're only chasing shadows. Ede is Adeleke stronghold amd political base. What were they expecting.....that his people should betray him? Common!
Re: Akere: Oyetola Will Be Back As Osun Governor by NohurryInLife: 7:54pm On Dec 24, 2022
shegz24:
Na tribunal dem go use pursue Adeleke comot.

For now, he should enjoy the office, but once Tinubu is declared the president-elect he should start parking his load because the likes of Aregbesola will deny him in public to flock with the ruling class.

Is politics your mate? grin cheesy
I swear man. You know this thing very well.
Re: Akere: Oyetola Will Be Back As Osun Governor by onyxo76(m): 8:47pm On Dec 24, 2022
make oyetola go rest jare...has he returned all those jeeps he took away from state house?
Re: Akere: Oyetola Will Be Back As Osun Governor by Ray02: 9:14pm On Dec 24, 2022
israelmao:
So Adeleke rigged out incumbent governor?APC is something else.

The thing shock me walahi, and these people dey reason o.
Re: Akere: Oyetola Will Be Back As Osun Governor by Realguyman1(m): 10:59pm On Dec 24, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Sen Nurudeen Jackson o. I never believed that the Osun was rigged perhaps until now from revelations at the tribunal
FreeStuffsNG afar, are u the organizer of the FreeStuffsNG.com programme online
Re: Akere: Oyetola Will Be Back As Osun Governor by 77up(m): 11:36pm On Dec 24, 2022
That one is certainly certain �
Re: Akere: Oyetola Will Be Back As Osun Governor by 9jahotblog: 1:07am On Dec 25, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Akere: Oyetola Will Be Back as Osun Governor
Politics

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/12/22/akere-oyetola-will-be-back-as-osun-governor/

radarada, you mean he’s back to Osogbo from Lagos abi . Odi Aye Atunwa fun ijoba Oyetola ni ipinle Osun. Oyetola ti lo tefetefe.
Re: Akere: Oyetola Will Be Back As Osun Governor by 9jahotblog: 1:10am On Dec 25, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Guy, wth BVAS , rigging is impossible. Overvoting will be detected and struck off. I just pity those buying PVCs. It's a mission to failure. I have a relative working as senior official at inec so i strongly believe that, with the new technology, it will be pretty difficult to rig. Results will be transmitted live, as votes are being cast. There were apc agents in same Ede who jointly signed the results sheets before transmission. Were they sleeping while this so called rigging was happening? Were they drugged? Why not reject results outrightly? Did they put gun in their head to sign under duress?

Apc should just rest. In ekiti where they won, there was no overvoting just because they won abi?. They've lost osun forever. This should sink into their heads. They're only chasing shadows. Ede is Adeleke stronghold amd political base. What were they expecting.....that his people should betray him? Common!
Abeg talk to his sense, he’s still a kid in Nigeria politics. School him well. Odi aye Atunwa fun ijoba Oyetola ni ipinle Osun. Oyetola ti lule Lekan siii

1 Like

Re: Akere: Oyetola Will Be Back As Osun Governor by Oxala17: 1:11am On Dec 25, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Akere: Oyetola Will Be Back as Osun Governor
Politics

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/12/22/akere-oyetola-will-be-back-as-osun-governor/

Akere has been smoking too much weed, obviously
Re: Akere: Oyetola Will Be Back As Osun Governor by tollyboy5(m): 2:47am On Dec 25, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Your mum is from Lagos doesn't make you a lagosian IN NIGERIA SETTINGS.

This is not USA, you belong to your father's State which is Edo.
In Lagos settings he's from Lagos. I'm an indigene and I'll tell you that confidently.
Re: Akere: Oyetola Will Be Back As Osun Governor by 9jahotblog: 3:17am On Dec 25, 2022
olabamijisamson:
By the Special Grace of the Almighty God
kikiki, Oyetola should continue his rest in his home in iragbiji till 2026. Oyetola the clueless party destroyer ti lule pii Lekan siii, Tinubu is next that will collect his breakfast on next year February 25th
Re: Akere: Oyetola Will Be Back As Osun Governor by gaby(m): 1:46pm On Dec 26, 2022
tollyboy5:

In Lagos settings he's from Lagos. I'm an indigene and I'll tell you that confidently.

Indigene of Makoko

Idiot.

People dey claim Lagos this riff-raff sef dey shook mouth.

Oponu oshi
Re: Akere: Oyetola Will Be Back As Osun Governor by tollyboy5(m): 1:49pm On Dec 26, 2022
gaby:

Indigene of Makoko

Idiot.

People dey claim Lagos this riff-raff sef dey shook mouth.

Oponu oshi
On such issues I don't interact with slave descendant.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo / Mallam Ribadu Dismissed From The Police! / Beautiful Pictures From Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.