Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

How I Made Beef And Vegetables Stir Fry To Start This Christmas (Photos,Video) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How I Made Beef And Vegetables Stir Fry To Start This Christmas (Photos,Video) (16919 Views)

How Do I Stop My Mum From Consuming Excess Beef And Indomie? / See How I Make Stir Fry Spaghetti, So Delicious (Photos, Video) / Stir-fry Noodles Nigerian Style. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Made Beef And Vegetables Stir Fry To Start This Christmas (Photos,Video) by Bintdawood(f): 6:35pm On Dec 24, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Thank you dear, I know mariahangel will always go for the plantain cheesy

You welcome

1 Like

Re: How I Made Beef And Vegetables Stir Fry To Start This Christmas (Photos,Video) by Bintdawood(f): 6:37pm On Dec 24, 2022
mariahAngel:

I've already eaten my share. cheesy

I see grin
Re: How I Made Beef And Vegetables Stir Fry To Start This Christmas (Photos,Video) by angelfallz(m): 7:58am On Dec 25, 2022
Merry Christmas to you and your family madam.
gloryhomemaker:
Merry Christmas everyone! We celebrate and anticipate a better year ahead for all of us.

1 Like

Re: How I Made Beef And Vegetables Stir Fry To Start This Christmas (Photos,Video) by Julianaa: 7:58am On Dec 25, 2022
Too hard for me
Re: How I Made Beef And Vegetables Stir Fry To Start This Christmas (Photos,Video) by Alcatel17: 8:02am On Dec 25, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
Cc: Nlfpmod

Merry Christmas to you!

I dont bother wit ur thread anymore since u now deliberately omit writing d step by step processs....merry xmas shaa
Re: How I Made Beef And Vegetables Stir Fry To Start This Christmas (Photos,Video) by Pcharles2(m): 8:03am On Dec 25, 2022
No shishi on Christmas day, it's terrible. But I will not give up. I know a friend will help here.
Polaris: 3054382147
Re: How I Made Beef And Vegetables Stir Fry To Start This Christmas (Photos,Video) by Fapemz: 8:10am On Dec 25, 2022
May God provide for those who have none. Do you Laptop powerbank?
Re: How I Made Beef And Vegetables Stir Fry To Start This Christmas (Photos,Video) by ytdivine(m): 8:25am On Dec 25, 2022
Merry Christmas. I love vegetables so much. For those without job, I encourage you to go into vegetable cultivation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lznI93SUyaw
Re: How I Made Beef And Vegetables Stir Fry To Start This Christmas (Photos,Video) by Mattwillz: 8:42am On Dec 25, 2022
feranmi143:
Yo fish, what a nice meal you got there
Boss Pls help me with any amount..this xmas get as e be uba 2240006110 Matthew thanks and GOD BLESS
Re: How I Made Beef And Vegetables Stir Fry To Start This Christmas (Photos,Video) by Dmama1991: 8:45am On Dec 25, 2022
[quote author=LORDLARGE post=119394888][/quote] am available please
Re: How I Made Beef And Vegetables Stir Fry To Start This Christmas (Photos,Video) by Dmama1991: 8:50am On Dec 25, 2022
Please am available for your giveaway pls
Acess bank thank you boss
Re: How I Made Beef And Vegetables Stir Fry To Start This Christmas (Photos,Video) by AngelicBeing: 9:42am On Dec 25, 2022
Kudos to you Op cheesy

1 Like

Re: How I Made Beef And Vegetables Stir Fry To Start This Christmas (Photos,Video) by SavageResponse(m): 10:02am On Dec 25, 2022
There's nothing like good food grin

1 Like

Re: How I Made Beef And Vegetables Stir Fry To Start This Christmas (Photos,Video) by ZooOga: 10:24am On Dec 25, 2022
Merry Christmas G.H., you are one of the top chefs on NL. Stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: How I Made Beef And Vegetables Stir Fry To Start This Christmas (Photos,Video) by dyera(m): 10:24am On Dec 25, 2022
mariahAngel:

Nne, merry merry merry Christmas to you and your family. cheesy

cheesy
Where is your Christmas rice?

1 Like

Re: How I Made Beef And Vegetables Stir Fry To Start This Christmas (Photos,Video) by Dshocker(m): 11:20am On Dec 25, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
This cook with me video is well detailed to make the best beef stir fry every time. It's so delicious and mouth watering, do give it a try this Christmas.

Ingredients:
Beef
Mixed bell peppers
Carrots
Green peas
Green beans
Spring onions
Onions
Coconut milk
Corn starch
Soy sauce
Curry powder
Thyme leaves
Barbecue spice
Smoked paprika
Black Chilli pepper
Cooking oil
Salt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=be-fCz9bqng

Looks like you are cashing out from your YouTube channel, from the way you are always dishing out sumptuous meals back to back.

1 Like

Re: How I Made Beef And Vegetables Stir Fry To Start This Christmas (Photos,Video) by Dpundict: 11:46am On Dec 25, 2022
Though I have never been married, this food so packaged makes me miss my wife after being single all these years including this year. Abeg! This lawyer needs a wife before it is too late. Responsible, hard-working and God-fearing ladies only.

1 Like

Re: How I Made Beef And Vegetables Stir Fry To Start This Christmas (Photos,Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 10:06pm On Dec 25, 2022
Dshocker:

Looks like you are cashing out from your YouTube channel, from the way you are always dishing out sumptuous meals back to back.

Cashing out is relative ooooo
Man must wack, whether YouTube or not.

Merry Christmas.
Re: How I Made Beef And Vegetables Stir Fry To Start This Christmas (Photos,Video) by missyojo(f): 6:22pm On Dec 26, 2022
uote author=gloryhomemaker post=119392652]Merry Christmas everyone! We celebrate and anticipate a better year ahead for all of us.[/quote]
Merry Christmas ma'am! Please I want to ask which spices you use for commercial moi -moi that will make it unique and stand out from others. Thank you as I anticipate your response.

1 Like

Re: How I Made Beef And Vegetables Stir Fry To Start This Christmas (Photos,Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 7:32pm On Dec 26, 2022
missyojo:

uote author=gloryhomemaker post=119392652]Merry Christmas everyone! We celebrate and anticipate a better year ahead for all of us.
Merry Christmas ma'am! Please I want to ask which spices you use for commercial moi -moi that will make it unique and stand out from others. Thank you as I anticipate your response.

Merry Christmas to you too!

For Moi Moi, I try to keep it simple cos of the sensitivity of people's stomach grin

So I use more of tatashe to give it that red colour. Please remove the tatashe seeds cos it will give it a bitter taste.

Fry onions with the tatashe like you would fry stew before adding to the blended beans.
I prefer using knorr beef seasoning and crayfish when frying the stew.

1 Like

Re: How I Made Beef And Vegetables Stir Fry To Start This Christmas (Photos,Video) by missyojo(f): 7:48pm On Dec 26, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Merry Christmas to you too!

For Moi Moi, I try to keep it simple cos of the sensitivity of people's stomach grin

So I use more of tatashe to give it that red colour. Please remove the tatashe seeds cos it will give it a bitter taste.

Fry onions with the tatashe like you would fry stew before adding to the blended beans.
I prefer using knorr beef seasoning and crayfish when frying the stew.

Thank you for the response Ma. The tatashe will it be blended on its own only in form of paste, while the onions will be sliced right?

1 Like

Re: How I Made Beef And Vegetables Stir Fry To Start This Christmas (Photos,Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 8:13pm On Dec 26, 2022
AngelicBeing:
Kudos to you Op cheesy

Thank you sir!

Merry Christmas to you and yours!
Re: How I Made Beef And Vegetables Stir Fry To Start This Christmas (Photos,Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 8:18pm On Dec 26, 2022
missyojo:

Thank you for the response Ma. The tatashe will it be blended on its own only in form of paste, while the onions will be sliced right?

Yes please. Just like you would fry stew but I don't add tomatoes. If you want it more spicy you can add shombo without the seeds too.

Slice and fry the onions before adding the tatashe and fry till dry.
Re: How I Made Beef And Vegetables Stir Fry To Start This Christmas (Photos,Video) by missyojo(f): 8:25pm On Dec 26, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Yes please. Just like you would fry stew but I don't add tomatoes. If you want it more spicy you can add shombo without the seeds too.

Thank you so much, I really appreciate your response.

1 Like

Re: How I Made Beef And Vegetables Stir Fry To Start This Christmas (Photos,Video) by missyojo(f): 8:28pm On Dec 26, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Thank you so much I appreciate your response

1 Like

Re: How I Made Beef And Vegetables Stir Fry To Start This Christmas (Photos,Video) by mariahAngel(f): 8:40pm On Dec 26, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Cashing out is relative ooooo
Man must wack, whether YouTube or not.

Merry Christmas.

Hehehehehehe

You're "cashing out", so what?
Nne, claim/own it unapologetically jare. cheesy

Hope you enjoyed your Christmas?

1 Like

Re: How I Made Beef And Vegetables Stir Fry To Start This Christmas (Photos,Video) by AngelicBeing: 9:24pm On Dec 26, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Thank you sir!

Merry Christmas to you and yours!
Same to your entire family cool

1 Like

Re: How I Made Beef And Vegetables Stir Fry To Start This Christmas (Photos,Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 10:58am On Dec 27, 2022
mariahAngel:

Hehehehehehe

You're "cashing out", so what?
Nne, claim/own unapologetically jare. cheesy

Hope you enjoyed your Christmas?

Amen ooooooo

Am cashing out in millions of Dollars
I claim and receive it.

Nne eehhhh, I am looking forward to when the money will start rolling in.

Our Christmas is amazing, at least I wake up late now, no school runs grin

And I watched a movie from beginning to end for the first time in years grin

Many little things to be grateful for.

I hope you had a nice Christmas too.

1 Like

Re: How I Made Beef And Vegetables Stir Fry To Start This Christmas (Photos,Video) by mariahAngel(f): 11:21am On Dec 27, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Amen ooooooo

Am cashing out in millions of Dollars
I claim and receive it.
Nne eehhhh, I am looking forward to when the money will start rolling in.

So shall it be. Amen.

Our Christmas is amazing, at least I wake up late now, no school runs grin

And I watched a movie from beginning to end for the first time in years grin

Many little things to be grateful for.

I hope you had a nice Christmas too.

Hahahahahahahahahaha
Nne ehn. cheesy
At least, you got your Christmas gift.

I also enjoyed my Christmas, thank you.
I'm not even done enjoying it yet.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo Name For Flaxseed / Oil Splashing When Frying Fish. / The Bad Eating Habits I Find So Hard To Stop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.