Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,456 members, 7,812,400 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

How Do I Stop My Mum From Consuming Excess Beef And Indomie? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Do I Stop My Mum From Consuming Excess Beef And Indomie? (19522 Views)

Anthrax Disease: FG Advises Public To Desist From Consuming Ponmo / How I Made Beef And Vegetables Stir Fry To Start This Christmas (Photos,Video) / Nigeria Ranked The 11th Most Noodles-Consuming Country In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Stop My Mum From Consuming Excess Beef And Indomie? by Testiebobo(m): 1:08pm On Jan 20
I'hv being trying to stop my mum from consuming excess beef in her food including her addiction to indomie, but to no avail she is not gonna stop. She can eat five pieces of beef in a small plate of rice at a time. And she is not the type that use to stress herself or engage in any exercise, too much of indomie and beef is excess fat. How do i advice her as her child?

10 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop My Mum From Consuming Excess Beef And Indomie? by Kobojunkie: 1:42pm On Jan 20
Testiebobo:
I'hv being trying to stop my mum from consuming excess beef in her food including her addiction to indomie, but to no avail she is not gonna stop. She can eat five pieces of beef in a small plate of rice at a time. And she is not the type that use to stress herself or engage in any exercise, too much of indomie and beef is excess fat. How do i advice her as her child?
Teach her biology 101 of what she is doing to her body with all those calories she consumes. An average adult should eat no more than 1700 calories a day. With the additional indomies and meat on top rice a day, she probably consumes maybe twice what her body needs and is causing other harm in additional to serious weight gain to her body. undecided

22 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop My Mum From Consuming Excess Beef And Indomie? by OBTOREPA(m): 2:37pm On Jan 20
Pray for her

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop My Mum From Consuming Excess Beef And Indomie? by noobody(m): 3:17pm On Jan 20
It's in Nigeria we consider beef/chicken/fish as luxury.

Abroad,protein is very important,
Steak is usually served as a main course meal and also you also see food served with loads of protein and just little food as the side.

104 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Do I Stop My Mum From Consuming Excess Beef And Indomie? by frozen70(f): 8:11pm On Jan 20
Testiebobo:

Anytime she falls sick thst she has to go to the hospital, follow her
While waiting for her medical test result to be out

Inform the Doctor about her consumption of those deadly foods

And tell Doctor to warn her to stay away from it if she wants to live healthy

I have an aunt that drinks cocacola like water, I warned her she didn't hear, her family warned her she did not take their words

I went to her family Doctor and reported it to him and ask him to warm her

The Doctor said he is tired of warning her and I ask the Doctor the way forward, he said she will reap it

Now she has Diabetics and her own is the bad one that she has been taught on how to inject herself daily morning and night

Its also affecting her seight as she uses eye drop that must be in the Fridge

83 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How Do I Stop My Mum From Consuming Excess Beef And Indomie? by Abee79(m): 9:50pm On Jan 20
Approaching the conversation with empathy and concern for her well-being is key. You could express your love and care for her health, highlighting the importance of a balanced diet. Share information about the potential health risks associated with excessive consumption of red meat and processed foods like Indomie.

Suggest healthier alternatives or modifications to her current diet, such as incorporating more vegetables, lean proteins, and whole grains. Emphasize the benefits of a well-balanced and nutritious diet for long-term health. Encourage her to consider small, gradual changes rather than a drastic overhaul.

Additionally, propose engaging in activities together that promote a healthy lifestyle, like going for walks or preparing nutritious meals together. Make it a collaborative effort rather than a directive, and be patient as habits take time to change.

Good luck 🤞

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Stop My Mum From Consuming Excess Beef And Indomie? by abobote: 11:56am On Jan 21
Nothing will happen to her, some people are blessed with good health and it's not about what the consume

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Stop My Mum From Consuming Excess Beef And Indomie? by BarrElChapo(m): 11:57am On Jan 21
Tell us you're Yoruba without saying it 😂

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do I Stop My Mum From Consuming Excess Beef And Indomie? by omoredia: 11:57am On Jan 21
Leave am. She go soon kpai

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop My Mum From Consuming Excess Beef And Indomie? by azpekuliar: 11:57am On Jan 21
Is there no stroke patient in recovery around you? If being a diabetic has not helped, that should work.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Stop My Mum From Consuming Excess Beef And Indomie? by WilsonBright935: 11:58am On Jan 21
omoredia:
Leave am. She go soon kpai

Haha... Don't be ridiculous 😏😏😏😏

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Stop My Mum From Consuming Excess Beef And Indomie? by bigdammyj: 11:59am On Jan 21
Reading replies.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop My Mum From Consuming Excess Beef And Indomie? by Ibime(m): 11:59am On Jan 21
Testiebobo:

Is it poverty or health that is your concern?

Because consuming 5 pieces of meat is not excessive, and protein is healthier than starch. In most developed countries, people swap out Carbs for protein (more meat, less carbs) to get healthier

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Stop My Mum From Consuming Excess Beef And Indomie? by Tokskob2008: 11:59am On Jan 21
Maybe you should start hiding the beef and indomies grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Stop My Mum From Consuming Excess Beef And Indomie? by Vikynas: 12:00pm On Jan 21
Lock all the beef and noodles stores around you as soon as possible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Stop My Mum From Consuming Excess Beef And Indomie? by FireUpNow(m): 12:01pm On Jan 21
This one hard oo. Old skool turn indomie generatio. Let her understand that at her age too much red meat is not good for her health. Talk to her in a peaceful manner but not in a quarrelsome way with respect and honour

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Stop My Mum From Consuming Excess Beef And Indomie? by ironheart(m): 12:02pm On Jan 21
By showing her love
Re: How Do I Stop My Mum From Consuming Excess Beef And Indomie? by Emma513: 12:02pm On Jan 21
WHICH TYPE OF BEEF? COW BEEF, FOWL BEEF, CHICKEN BEEF, OKAY I YOU MEAN FOWL... SORRY COW BEEF
Re: How Do I Stop My Mum From Consuming Excess Beef And Indomie? by EEIA: 12:02pm On Jan 21
grin

the old woman may be lacking quality penis in her life. sexual depression may be driving her to crave food and eat a lot. cool

thank me later when you solve her problem by finding a man for her. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Stop My Mum From Consuming Excess Beef And Indomie? by omoredia: 12:03pm On Jan 21
WilsonBright935:

Haha... Don't be ridiculous 😏😏😏😏

Im sure u are Yoruba. I am bring realistic
Re: How Do I Stop My Mum From Consuming Excess Beef And Indomie? by baralatie(m): 12:03pm On Jan 21
🙄🙄🤣🤣🤣🤣
Talk true o
Is it the cost that is paining you abi the enjoyment on your mom's face

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop My Mum From Consuming Excess Beef And Indomie? by chatinent: 12:03pm On Jan 21
It's actually healthy. Is it the consumption or the finance that is the problem?
Re: How Do I Stop My Mum From Consuming Excess Beef And Indomie? by AwokenVawulence: 12:04pm On Jan 21
Hg
Re: How Do I Stop My Mum From Consuming Excess Beef And Indomie? by AwokenVawulence: 12:04pm On Jan 21
chatinent:
It's actually healthy. Is it the consumption or the finance that is the problem?

She eats it too much so it's not healthy, I think the indomie will even do more damage to her health rather the beef . U see indomie enhh , what my cousin witness for indomie hand , the guy had severe stomach ache , red eyes , blurry vision and he had very pale skin the guy looked like an SS patient, the rush the guy go clinic that day omo

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Stop My Mum From Consuming Excess Beef And Indomie? by Validated: 12:04pm On Jan 21
Warn her that she is in courtship with:
- Diabetes
- High cholesterol
- Prone to heart attack
- Trading her old age and good health for immediately satisfaction.

Read this post to her as what people advised you on her case.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Stop My Mum From Consuming Excess Beef And Indomie? by occfx: 12:05pm On Jan 21
Testiebobo:

Antitode... Let her take fat burner every morning. Garlic, lime, ginja drink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Stop My Mum From Consuming Excess Beef And Indomie? by MICHEALADEX(m): 12:06pm On Jan 21
Gian blow for mouth.

When the wahala start NHa your neck alone go carry your head cos you go lean
Re: How Do I Stop My Mum From Consuming Excess Beef And Indomie? by dawnomike(m): 12:06pm On Jan 21
Testiebobo:
Try to educate her on it...
Re: How Do I Stop My Mum From Consuming Excess Beef And Indomie? by ogododo: 12:07pm On Jan 21
Testiebobo:

Na she get her life. How old she be, may be when she dey young, she no get money to buy, but make you watch her cholesterol.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop My Mum From Consuming Excess Beef And Indomie? by Streetmovement(m): 12:07pm On Jan 21
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Indomie generation grin

Abeg leave that woman make she enjoy herself, life na one grin

Or better still if you no wan gree for anybody, Google the disadvantage and show her
Re: How Do I Stop My Mum From Consuming Excess Beef And Indomie? by Skillsnigeria: 12:07pm On Jan 21
Hmmm
Re: How Do I Stop My Mum From Consuming Excess Beef And Indomie? by Kevineleven(m): 12:07pm On Jan 21
Testiebobo:
Ebe like say your mum na our cult member, there is no day I don't eat indomie and fried egg, luckily for me, I got no fats cos am active.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Recreation Of Bolognese Sauce / Moin-Moin Lovers, Come In Here! / Cooking Made So Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.