Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,199 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Adeyinka Alaseyori "Gbe Body" With Governor Sanwoolu At End Of Year Concert - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adeyinka Alaseyori "Gbe Body" With Governor Sanwoolu At End Of Year Concert (24616 Views)

Ini Edo Dances Gbe Body, Zanku In Hot Mini, Fans Say She Did Plastic Surgery / Tiwa Savage Vs Zlatan Ibile: Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance (photos) / Tekno Is Back With His Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance Moves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeyinka Alaseyori "Gbe Body" With Governor Sanwoolu At End Of Year Concert by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 24, 2022
[quote author=Roboto11 post=119394545][/quote]

So?
Re: Adeyinka Alaseyori "Gbe Body" With Governor Sanwoolu At End Of Year Concert by Todaymedia: 1:55pm On Dec 24, 2022
Peter Obi Full Speech at the Campaign Rally in Bayelsa State

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMWMALjnLiU
Re: Adeyinka Alaseyori "Gbe Body" With Governor Sanwoolu At End Of Year Concert by FLYFIRE(m): 2:03pm On Dec 24, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin

THIS IS OUR BEAUTIFUL LAGOS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeyinka Alaseyori "Gbe Body" With Governor Sanwoolu At End Of Year Concert by Donedeal1(m): 2:14pm On Dec 24, 2022
Op the name of this styles is "e dey pain dem,as e dey sweet me,e dey sweet us as e dey pain dem". Sanwo eko cannot come and die for nothing. Jaye ori eh jhoo.
Re: Adeyinka Alaseyori "Gbe Body" With Governor Sanwoolu At End Of Year Concert by skuribeebo: 2:15pm On Dec 24, 2022
Lamasta:
Lagos will be free one day that I know
for example Libya is free now abi?
Nothing can satisfy a black man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeyinka Alaseyori "Gbe Body" With Governor Sanwoolu At End Of Year Concert by Jostoman: 2:16pm On Dec 24, 2022
By this time next year yinka will be dancing with JANDOR as the incubent governor of lagos state.

Congrat in advance JANDOR
Re: Adeyinka Alaseyori "Gbe Body" With Governor Sanwoolu At End Of Year Concert by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 24, 2022
Who else noticed??

He always look better on suites!

Not on those masquerade dress
Re: Adeyinka Alaseyori "Gbe Body" With Governor Sanwoolu At End Of Year Concert by blowjohn(m): 2:19pm On Dec 24, 2022
NaijaSumi:
Praising GOD genuinely with a clean heart is the absolute best.

Not with a thieving heart, deceitful heart. Mr Governor, can you say boldly before the GOD you're dancing that you never stole from the States fund...

Nigerian governors are thieves deceiving themselves before GOD... Useless people

Was the dancing , a challenge to prove if he has stolen or not?
Re: Adeyinka Alaseyori "Gbe Body" With Governor Sanwoolu At End Of Year Concert by Jostoman: 2:20pm On Dec 24, 2022
Donedeal1:
Op the name of this styles is "e dey pain dem,as e dey sweet me,e dey sweet us as e dey pain dem". Sanwo eko cannot come and die for nothing. Jaye ori eh jhoo.
she is going to dance with jandor next year as incubent governor of lagos state.
Re: Adeyinka Alaseyori "Gbe Body" With Governor Sanwoolu At End Of Year Concert by Tonypen247(m): 2:21pm On Dec 24, 2022
Interesting
Re: Adeyinka Alaseyori "Gbe Body" With Governor Sanwoolu At End Of Year Concert by Jostoman: 2:21pm On Dec 24, 2022
skuribeebo:
for example Libya is free now abi?
Nothing can satisfy a black man.
JANDOR is coming
Re: Adeyinka Alaseyori "Gbe Body" With Governor Sanwoolu At End Of Year Concert by Wickedfacts: 2:24pm On Dec 24, 2022
Zonefree:
Puppet of a Governor!
This stupidity is why Ikpeazu is giving your parents kerosene to drink for Christmas

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyinka Alaseyori "Gbe Body" With Governor Sanwoolu At End Of Year Concert by Successkay12(m): 2:31pm On Dec 24, 2022
Don't mind those children of hate that their state lack development but they have mouth to talk nonsense about lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeyinka Alaseyori "Gbe Body" With Governor Sanwoolu At End Of Year Concert by Juanmike(m): 2:35pm On Dec 24, 2022
Starboytwo:
how far, what are your plans when Asiwaju wins?
He won't I sweat on your life that he won't.
Re: Adeyinka Alaseyori "Gbe Body" With Governor Sanwoolu At End Of Year Concert by Dickcap: 2:39pm On Dec 24, 2022
dontrulee:
Is that an offering basket? grin grin

Yes
U can’t separate offering from Nigeria church. Na main reason we get plenty church today

Re: Adeyinka Alaseyori "Gbe Body" With Governor Sanwoolu At End Of Year Concert by Starboytwo(m): 3:06pm On Dec 24, 2022
Juanmike:
He won't I sweat on your life that he won't.
are you going to leave the country ni? Or give them the benefit of doubt and subsequently become an urchin, or jump from third mainland bridge. (I hope not, I regard you as an acquaintance now) so, pick 1
Re: Adeyinka Alaseyori "Gbe Body" With Governor Sanwoolu At End Of Year Concert by olamike02: 3:15pm On Dec 24, 2022
Zonefree:
Puppet of a Governor!
People that came to Lagos with all their belongings in a polythene bag whose governors have nothing to show are the first to condem Sanwo of Lagos because of Tinubu. Befe beko Tinubu no baba yin. Get ready for another eight years of wailing.
Re: Adeyinka Alaseyori "Gbe Body" With Governor Sanwoolu At End Of Year Concert by timiade446(m): 3:24pm On Dec 24, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Ending the year on a high and beginning it with another victorious cry when Asiwaju will be declared President

Dem go know say khaki no be leather

Soonest you will cry
Re: Adeyinka Alaseyori "Gbe Body" With Governor Sanwoolu At End Of Year Concert by Bluntemperor: 3:25pm On Dec 24, 2022
Zonefree:
Puppet of a Governor!

You are so mean that you can't even thank God for the Souls that see the end of another year!
Christmas is a time of Joyous mood,no matter what,so a governor who comes down to shake body is just trying to keep the Saviour Mood on the move!
Joy to the World! Jesus is born!
Re: Adeyinka Alaseyori "Gbe Body" With Governor Sanwoolu At End Of Year Concert by Mccullum: 3:42pm On Dec 24, 2022
Sanwo-Olu for one more term..

Jagaban for President
Re: Adeyinka Alaseyori "Gbe Body" With Governor Sanwoolu At End Of Year Concert by Father4all: 3:49pm On Dec 24, 2022
Why do people always do end of the year party on December before Christmas when the year has not actually End. End of the way party should be January 1st. My own opinion!
Re: Adeyinka Alaseyori "Gbe Body" With Governor Sanwoolu At End Of Year Concert by NaijaSumi: 4:18pm On Dec 24, 2022
blowjohn:

Was the dancing , a challenge to prove if he has stolen or not?

Are you agreeing he stole or you're defending he never?

Be direct, give the thunder a chance of striking the right spot
Re: Adeyinka Alaseyori "Gbe Body" With Governor Sanwoolu At End Of Year Concert by uche393: 4:34pm On Dec 24, 2022
[quote author=Roboto11 post=119394545][/quote]so you mean that everywhere in Ikeja is developed Abi..... I'm coming with pics on a huuuuge thread.
Re: Adeyinka Alaseyori "Gbe Body" With Governor Sanwoolu At End Of Year Concert by tegrianonigltd(m): 4:50pm On Dec 24, 2022

That project is unfinished and have been in line since 70s, 23 years later of Tinubu, you celebrating 60/70% done ?? In our economic capital. Don’t compare Lagos with even abuja, compare with other commercial cities

Johannesburg
Cairo
London
Etc
Re: Adeyinka Alaseyori "Gbe Body" With Governor Sanwoolu At End Of Year Concert by skuribeebo: 5:17pm On Dec 24, 2022
Jostoman:
JANDOR is coming
JANDOR AND FUNKE AKINDELE grin grin grin grin

Both of them are not serious.
They should go for state house first.
Re: Adeyinka Alaseyori "Gbe Body" With Governor Sanwoolu At End Of Year Concert by Juanmike(m): 5:51pm On Dec 24, 2022
Starboytwo:
are you going to leave the country ni? Or give them the benefit of doubt and subsequently become an urchin, or jump from third mainland bridge. (I hope not, I regard you as an acquaintance now) so, pick 1
No thanks I will pass.
Coming from a person that wishes me dead. And later deviated and started asking for my location in order to rape me to death.
Thanks. but no thanks.
Re: Adeyinka Alaseyori "Gbe Body" With Governor Sanwoolu At End Of Year Concert by Jostoman: 5:52pm On Dec 24, 2022
skuribeebo:

JANDOR AND FUNKE AKINDELE grin grin grin grin

Both of them are not serious.
They should go for state house first.
that is where they are going to, ALAUSA straight in 2023
Re: Adeyinka Alaseyori "Gbe Body" With Governor Sanwoolu At End Of Year Concert by oluwaseun89333: 6:19pm On Dec 24, 2022
I know how humanly difficult it can be to remain focused as a Christian in this world of compromise. May God grant this my sister that grace that is needed not to look back.I know how humanly difficult it can be to remain focused as a Christian in this world of compromise. May God grant this my sister that grace that is needed not to look back....
Re: Adeyinka Alaseyori "Gbe Body" With Governor Sanwoolu At End Of Year Concert by olabamijisamson: 6:24pm On Dec 24, 2022
Zonefree:
Puppet of a Governor!
Is it not better to be a puppet, imagine your Dad as the Puppet Governor, just imagine and know peace
Re: Adeyinka Alaseyori "Gbe Body" With Governor Sanwoolu At End Of Year Concert by Starboytwo(m): 7:28pm On Dec 24, 2022
Juanmike:
No thanks I will pass.
Coming from a person that wishes me dead. And later deviated and started asking for my location in order to rape me to death.
Thanks. but no thanks.
alright, just take it easy. You will soon know.
Re: Adeyinka Alaseyori "Gbe Body" With Governor Sanwoolu At End Of Year Concert by basybasy: 7:33pm On Dec 24, 2022
Kai, see Obi and Anambra

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Jaywon And Dbanj Hanging Out Together / I Go Dye Gushes Of His Son, Share His Cute Photo / Biodun Okeowo Acquires A New House, Appreciates Her Late Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.