Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,214 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Suspended Labour Party Youth Leader, Eragbe Demands N10m From Party, LP Kicks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspended Labour Party Youth Leader, Eragbe Demands N10m From Party, LP Kicks (11459 Views)

LP: I am National Youth leader yet Obi silent on my attack in Benin - Eragbe / Peter Obi, Otti Storm Imo State As LP Kicks Of Gubernatorial Election Campaign / LP Kicks As Tinubu Disowns Alleged NADEDO ‘Impostor’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspended Labour Party Youth Leader, Eragbe Demands N10m From Party, LP Kicks by Majesty2(m): 11:56am On Dec 24, 2022
Anslem Eragbe, suspended National Youth Leader of Labour Party, LP , has demanded N10m refunds from the party as payment for the development of the party’s National Mobilisation website.

Eragbe made his demand in a letter he addressed to the party’s presidential candidate, Peter Obi; his running mate, Senator Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed; National Chairman, Julius Abure; the LP National Working Committee and members of the campaign council.

According to him: “I wish to request that only N10m be paid to me to offset initial debt incurred for the development of the Labour Party National Mobilisation website.
“You will recall that Labour Party did not mobilise me as the National Youth Leader of Labour Party till today for this website development save for the “out-of-pocket” allowance of one million naira (N1,000,000) only as the National Youth Leader of Labour Party for my official activities.

“I hereby attach some evidence of the over N5m receipts of debt owed to online financial platform institutions to the effect of my demand for payment for the website development to enable me to pay off these embarrassing debts.”

Reacting to his claim, the National Secretary of the party, Umar Farouk, denied Eragbe’s claim, noting that Eragbe is not owed anything.

His words: “I didn’t see the letter you are talking about because I have not been around for a while.

Secondly, I am telling you in my capacity as the National Secretary that there is no contractual agreement between him and the party to my knowledge. I am not aware of it.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/suspended-labour-party-youth-leader-eragbe-demands-n10m-from-party-lp-kicks/

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Suspended Labour Party Youth Leader, Eragbe Demands N10m From Party, LP Kicks by oyebanji44: 11:57am On Dec 24, 2022
Mr Lawrence anini and Monday osunbor party cheesy grin

82 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Suspended Labour Party Youth Leader, Eragbe Demands N10m From Party, LP Kicks by sarkinbauchi: 12:00pm On Dec 24, 2022
Many thieves have entered LP.

They want to ride on the influence and popularity of Peter Obi and use it to make money.

They should be flushed out and the party enforce discipline, coz this time next year, decamping to LP will be the order of the day

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Suspended Labour Party Youth Leader, Eragbe Demands N10m From Party, LP Kicks by Saywhat10: 12:04pm On Dec 24, 2022
Ask not what your party can do for you,ask what you can do for your party.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspended Labour Party Youth Leader, Eragbe Demands N10m From Party, LP Kicks by KingKO22: 12:07pm On Dec 24, 2022
K

2 Likes

Re: Suspended Labour Party Youth Leader, Eragbe Demands N10m From Party, LP Kicks by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 24, 2022
Interesting...

1 Like

Re: Suspended Labour Party Youth Leader, Eragbe Demands N10m From Party, LP Kicks by KingKO22: 12:16pm On Dec 24, 2022
Majesty2:

“out-of-pocket” allowance of one million naira (N1,000,000) only as the National Youth Leader of Labour Party for my official activities.[/b]
“I hereby attach some evidence of the over N5m receipts of debt owed to online financial platform institutions to the effect of my demand for payment for the website development to enable me to pay off these embarrassing debts.”

I think LazyPeople Party no dey pay shi shi grin
What's the 1 million pocket money for

The yeye mushroom party that are fighting dirty over embezzlement of funds donated by drug depplers in diaspora grin

We can't trust this LazyPeople Part with our national treasure otherwise they will milk is dry worst than even this Buhari administration

64 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Suspended Labour Party Youth Leader, Eragbe Demands N10m From Party, LP Kicks by KingKO22: 12:17pm On Dec 24, 2022
Obituary and his mushroom party are disasters that must not happen to Nigeria

All patriotic Nigerians should have rethinking about this Pandora Liar Obituary and his IPOB followers

68 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Suspended Labour Party Youth Leader, Eragbe Demands N10m From Party, LP Kicks by ganisucks(f): 12:17pm On Dec 24, 2022
Clown.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspended Labour Party Youth Leader, Eragbe Demands N10m From Party, LP Kicks by duro4chang(m): 12:18pm On Dec 24, 2022
The party has become a haven of thieves.

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Suspended Labour Party Youth Leader, Eragbe Demands N10m From Party, LP Kicks by ganisucks(f): 12:18pm On Dec 24, 2022
KingKO22:

I think LazyPeople Party no dey pay shi shi grin
What's the 1 million pocket money for

The yeye mushroom party that are fighting dirty over embezzlement of funds donated by drug peddlers in diaspora grin

We can't trust this LazyPeople Part with our national treasure otherwise they will milk is dry worst than even this Buhari administration

You're going to play the role of opposition for four perhaps 8 long years. I hope you have the stomach for it.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspended Labour Party Youth Leader, Eragbe Demands N10m From Party, LP Kicks by Realrealfact: 12:19pm On Dec 24, 2022
Kai, Peter Obi is better

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspended Labour Party Youth Leader, Eragbe Demands N10m From Party, LP Kicks by ganisucks(f): 12:20pm On Dec 24, 2022
duro4chang:
The party has become a haven of thieves.

The funny thing is that all this nonsense doesn't affect Labour party's popularity in the least. In fact, it further draws people to the party. The ANAP poll clearly showed that Labour party is growing everyday.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Suspended Labour Party Youth Leader, Eragbe Demands N10m From Party, LP Kicks by KingKO22: 12:22pm On Dec 24, 2022
ganisucks:

You're going to play the role of opposition for four perhaps 8 long years. I hope you have the stomach for it.

With all the interout sport campaigns under the canopy grin
Opposition to this criminals people glorified as Messiah by IPOB miscreants ?

Only Ndi Nyamirin would fall for this trap but not Patriotic Nigerians like me

Cityboy lokan jo

39 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Suspended Labour Party Youth Leader, Eragbe Demands N10m From Party, LP Kicks by duro4chang(m): 12:25pm On Dec 24, 2022
ganisucks:

The funny thing is that all this nonsense doesn't affect Labour party's popularity in the least. In fact, it further draws people to the party. The ANAP poll clearly showed that Labour party is growing everyday.
Enjoy your imaginary online poll while it lasts. Let me laff kikikikikikikiki!

38 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Suspended Labour Party Youth Leader, Eragbe Demands N10m From Party, LP Kicks by KingKO22: 12:25pm On Dec 24, 2022
ganisucks:

It doesn't bcs the only followers that Pandora Obituary has are Zombies with no brain grin

Datti is now distancing himself from the calamitous Obituary that's why he didn't strands the PH rally.

By January only NYAMIRIN and Millitants will remain In LazyPeople party

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Suspended Labour Party Youth Leader, Eragbe Demands N10m From Party, LP Kicks by olisaEze(m): 12:27pm On Dec 24, 2022
Dis shameless man that went to disgrace himself on Channels tv is definitely being led to his doom by his village pipo. So desperate for an undeserved payday that after confessing to forgery & fraud on national television, he’s back with that greedy glint in his eyes demanding more bogus amounts! Unfortunately, his party has already been infected with a paralysis that occurs anytime anyone stretches out a hand to give shi-shi to any parasite! LP should consider using the guy to do salaka for APC though, he’ll fit right in! grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Suspended Labour Party Youth Leader, Eragbe Demands N10m From Party, LP Kicks by Obaofaba: 12:28pm On Dec 24, 2022
Always involved in financial impropriety.

We must stop them by all means possible from gaining access to our national wealths.

Party of crooks and disaster.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Suspended Labour Party Youth Leader, Eragbe Demands N10m From Party, LP Kicks by KingKO22: 12:29pm On Dec 24, 2022
Realrealfact:
Kai, Peter Obi is better
grin
We understand your point

With all the criminals he appointed into his PCC ? grin

If this man become president he would appoint more terrible criminals as top officials

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspended Labour Party Youth Leader, Eragbe Demands N10m From Party, LP Kicks by asanausana91: 12:32pm On Dec 24, 2022
Una never see anything. Peter Obi and his 40 thieves will surely see pepper.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Suspended Labour Party Youth Leader, Eragbe Demands N10m From Party, LP Kicks by mycar: 12:37pm On Dec 24, 2022
was the so called expenditure approved?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspended Labour Party Youth Leader, Eragbe Demands N10m From Party, LP Kicks by mycar: 12:38pm On Dec 24, 2022
KingKO22:
grin
We understand your point

With all the criminals he appointed into his PCC ? grin

If this man become president he would appoint more terrible criminals as top officials

listen to yourself talk. silence is golden, you know?
The guy is suspended and what's your display of ignorant about?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspended Labour Party Youth Leader, Eragbe Demands N10m From Party, LP Kicks by Roboto11: 12:51pm On Dec 24, 2022
grin

7 Likes

Re: Suspended Labour Party Youth Leader, Eragbe Demands N10m From Party, LP Kicks by Nwaetche(m): 1:28pm On Dec 24, 2022
The guy is a criminal.

This is is someone constesting a senate seat of Edo North Senatorial district and instead of him to concentarte on his campaign, he has been going around blackmailing his own party.

The party only suspended him as a youth leader and even advised him to focus on his senatorial campaign.

Is being the Youth leader not distracting enough for him? Why not focus on your competative campaign with opponents like Oshomole and see if you can use the Obidient movement momentum in Edo North to win the election?

I can now see that that some folks in Labour Party were either planted or just there to cash out. I can see the resaon that LP never went anywhere until PO and his Obidient movement joined.

I also learned that most LP offices are not making efforts to expand their coast. It is basically the support Obidient movement that are doing the heavy lifts. Shame!

Peter Obi and Comrade Abure have a lot of cleansing to do to bring LP up to speed by weeding out most of the opposition planted stooges in their mist and other chalatans.

I also wish that Dr. Doyin Okupe and Akin Osuntokun would work from the background to uproot all these hooligans embedded in LP.

Majesty2:
Anslem Eragbe, suspended National Youth Leader of Labour Party, LP , has demanded N10m refunds from the party as payment for the development of the party’s National Mobilisation website.
Eragbe made his demand in a letter he addressed to the party’s presidential candidate, Peter Obi; his running mate, Senator Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed; National Chairman, Julius Abure; the LP National Working Committee and members of the campaign council.
According to him: “I wish to request that only N10m be paid to me to offset initial debt incurred for the development of the Labour Party National Mobilisation website.
“You will recall that Labour Party did not mobilise me as the National Youth Leader of Labour Party till today for this website development save for the “out-of-pocket” allowance of one million naira (N1,000,000) only as the National Youth Leader of Labour Party for my official activities.

Reacting to his claim, the National Secretary of the party, Umar Farouk, denied Eragbe’s claim, noting that Eragbe is not owed anything.
His words: “I didn’t see the letter you are talking about because I have not been around for a while.
Secondly, I am telling you in my capacity as the National Secretary that there is no contractual agreement between him and the party to my knowledge. I am not aware of it.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/suspended-labour-party-youth-leader-eragbe-demands-n10m-from-party-lp-kicks/

mynd44

3 Likes

Re: Suspended Labour Party Youth Leader, Eragbe Demands N10m From Party, LP Kicks by ronalmagic10(m): 1:30pm On Dec 24, 2022
sarkinbauchi:
Many thieves have entered LP.

They want to ride on the influence and popularity of Peter Obi and use it to make money.

They should be flushed out and the party enforce discipline, coz this time next year, decamping to LP will be the order of the day

Kai while lp youth leader was making 1 million as allowance, peter obi daughter was teaching in a public school in same Lagos you all love to criticize. Chai there is God o

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspended Labour Party Youth Leader, Eragbe Demands N10m From Party, LP Kicks by ganisucks(f): 1:52pm On Dec 24, 2022
KingKO22:

With all the interout sport campaigns under the canopy grin
Opposition to this criminals people glorified as Messiah by IPOB miscreants ?

Only Ndi Nyamirin would fall for this trap but not Patriotic Nigerians like me

Cityboy lokan jo

Question: where's Aisha Buhari?

You don't know how powerful the opposition against Tinubu is. If you knew, you would forget about 2023.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Suspended Labour Party Youth Leader, Eragbe Demands N10m From Party, LP Kicks by Okoroawusa: 1:57pm On Dec 24, 2022
The last has not been heard about Labour Party financial crisis. Wait till after the election make you hear allegations and counter allegations...

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Suspended Labour Party Youth Leader, Eragbe Demands N10m From Party, LP Kicks by Betanaija42moro: 1:57pm On Dec 24, 2022
A Bola Tinubu presidency would be hamstrung by multiple burdens. The first is a moral one. His U.S. drug forfeiture in the 1990s, which is now more public knowledge than it has ever been, would perpetually undermine his moral authority as a president. He is also clearly physically and mentally unwell and would have a surrogate presidency that would be worse than Buhari’s. - kperogi
Re: Suspended Labour Party Youth Leader, Eragbe Demands N10m From Party, LP Kicks by sapele914(m): 2:02pm On Dec 24, 2022
ganisucks:

Like you have been doing for the last 8 years?

Best believe, you are going to still remain there.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Suspended Labour Party Youth Leader, Eragbe Demands N10m From Party, LP Kicks by sapele914(m): 2:03pm On Dec 24, 2022
Betanaija42moro:
A Bola Tinubu presidency would be hamstrung by multiple burdens. The first is a moral one. His U.S. drug forfeiture in the 1990s, which is now more public knowledge than it has ever been, would perpetually undermine his moral authority as a president. He is also clearly physically and mentally unwell and would have a surrogate presidency that would be worse than Buhari’s. - kperogi

Nonsense coming from a person from the land of the fantastically corrupt.

Hypocrisy in motion.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Suspended Labour Party Youth Leader, Eragbe Demands N10m From Party, LP Kicks by ganisucks(f): 2:11pm On Dec 24, 2022
sapele914:
Like you have been doing for the last 8 years?

Best believe, you are going to still remain there.
I have no side, I take no sides. I only point out the obvious.
Re: Suspended Labour Party Youth Leader, Eragbe Demands N10m From Party, LP Kicks by duro4chang(m): 2:47pm On Dec 24, 2022
ganisucks:

I have no side, I take no sides. I only point out the obvious.
You said you did not take side yet you are struggling and sweating to reply to every comment

13 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akume, Alia Reconcile At The Instance Of Tor Tiv, Orchivirigh Prof. James Ortese / Boko Haram Says "We Have Closed All Doors For Dialogue With Government" / Army Commanders Embezzle Millions Of Naira Donated By Zulum For Housing - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.