Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

DSS Deploys Operatives To Arrest Godwin Emefiele On Sight - Peoples Gazette - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Deploys Operatives To Arrest Godwin Emefiele On Sight - Peoples Gazette (31024 Views)

Osun Amotekun Deploys Operatives To Churches, Mosques / Troops Arrest Godwin Nnamdi (Notorious IPOB/ESN Leader) / Buhari Asks Police To Shoot Sunday Igboho, Followers On Sight - Peoples Gazette (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Deploys Operatives To Arrest Godwin Emefiele On Sight - Peoples Gazette by jaxxy(m): 4:24pm On Dec 24, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
fake news from confused Obituary wailers from the east. Emefiele Is Not Going Anyway. The new policy is not make sure GCE certificate f00L like Peter Obituary don't do vote buying on Election day.

No more bullion van money for the lagos landlord. grin
Re: DSS Deploys Operatives To Arrest Godwin Emefiele On Sight - Peoples Gazette by UNDFTD: 4:27pm On Dec 24, 2022
I am NOT surprised that the Fulani Government of Nigeria is going after corrupt Southerners with a vengeance unlike the kind, gentler treatment that it metes out to Fulanis who have run afoul of the law. A case in point is the Fulani man that stole 109 Billion Naira. But I am glad at the ferocity with which it goes after these M0R0NS kissing Fulani a$$e$. If you as a southerner, serve the Fulani, you will end up in shame just like the rest of them.
Re: DSS Deploys Operatives To Arrest Godwin Emefiele On Sight - Peoples Gazette by omonnakoda: 4:27pm On Dec 24, 2022
jaxxy:

No more bullion van money for the lagos landlord. grin
Are you that gullible?

1 Like

Re: DSS Deploys Operatives To Arrest Godwin Emefiele On Sight - Peoples Gazette by yetunsbay(m): 4:28pm On Dec 24, 2022
Phantom233:

.which kin bitterness b dis? I see you hugging a transformer in d next 65fays after HE mr Peter Obi is sworn in as president.
oga wake up. Obi can't win. This is 9ja
Re: DSS Deploys Operatives To Arrest Godwin Emefiele On Sight - Peoples Gazette by DLuciano: 4:29pm On Dec 24, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
fake news from confused Obituary wailers from the east. Emefiele Is Not Going Anyway. The new policy is not make sure GCE certificate f00L like Peter Obituary don't do vote buying on Election day.
so all that you have written here, does it show any intelligence or that the writer is a very big fooool and totally uneducated. Your drug lord that cannot point out his primary and secondary school, but only claiming foreign institute he was able to maneuver with drug money

1 Like

Re: DSS Deploys Operatives To Arrest Godwin Emefiele On Sight - Peoples Gazette by Amayabor1: 4:30pm On Dec 24, 2022
Under this govt, every body is a government of his own as the ineffectual buffon of a President shows no atom of leadership.
Re: DSS Deploys Operatives To Arrest Godwin Emefiele On Sight - Peoples Gazette by jaxxy(m): 4:32pm On Dec 24, 2022
omonnakoda:
Are you that gullible?

Didn't u see the bullion van?? There is a cashless law now so unless u are above the law.
Re: DSS Deploys Operatives To Arrest Godwin Emefiele On Sight - Peoples Gazette by matm: 4:32pm On Dec 24, 2022
Emefiele simply should be invited for questioning by security agencies which of course he can't fail to honour.
Re: DSS Deploys Operatives To Arrest Godwin Emefiele On Sight - Peoples Gazette by abobote: 4:32pm On Dec 24, 2022
They should arrest him abeg
Re: DSS Deploys Operatives To Arrest Godwin Emefiele On Sight - Peoples Gazette by LOVEGINO(m): 4:33pm On Dec 24, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
oooo my gosh! Wetin dey happen with SE and SW? Always not at peace. True true na Northern get Nigeria. What d fvck!
Re: DSS Deploys Operatives To Arrest Godwin Emefiele On Sight - Peoples Gazette by MansoryMX(m): 4:33pm On Dec 24, 2022
Ferdinandu:
A story a stranger who seems to know the inner workings of the politics and criminality involved in this naira redenominations, EFCC chairman and IG of police arrest warrant totally different from what is in the public space and I doubted him seems to be true actually. This country have been taken over by the devils but we are all asleep

I know I ain't suppose to laugh because you are dead serious about this statement but I had to laugh bro. Nigerians are truly asleep with all happening around them in this country.
Re: DSS Deploys Operatives To Arrest Godwin Emefiele On Sight - Peoples Gazette by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:35pm On Dec 24, 2022
DLuciano:
so all that you have written here, does it show any intelligence or that the writer is a very big fooool and totally uneducated. Your drug lord that cannot point out his primary and secondary school, but only claiming foreign institute he was able to maneuver with drug money

Keep deceiving yourself
Re: DSS Deploys Operatives To Arrest Godwin Emefiele On Sight - Peoples Gazette by Phantom233: 4:35pm On Dec 24, 2022
yetunsbay:
oga wake up. Obi can't win. This is 9ja
You belong to the old order bro, things have changed. cool
Re: DSS Deploys Operatives To Arrest Godwin Emefiele On Sight - Peoples Gazette by gloryman91: 4:35pm On Dec 24, 2022
Useless people, why didn't you arrest FRSC former Corps Marshal Boboye Oyeniyi and his cohort but you guys top notch were all bribed then making staff Welfare packages to be in the hands of fee.

Emefile go and face you charges.
Re: DSS Deploys Operatives To Arrest Godwin Emefiele On Sight - Peoples Gazette by Nursepepeye(f): 4:38pm On Dec 24, 2022
AllTheWayUp:
grin grin grin
Emefiele is not coming back to Nigeria until after 2023 election.
so we shouldn't worry about new Naira notes anymore? I've said it, nothing good/successful can come out of buhari
Re: DSS Deploys Operatives To Arrest Godwin Emefiele On Sight - Peoples Gazette by omonnakoda: 4:40pm On Dec 24, 2022
jaxxy:

Didn't u see the bullion van?? There is a cashless law now so unless u are above the law.
The law was in place when the bullion van rolled . Doyin Okupe was convicted of a 2015 offence
Re: DSS Deploys Operatives To Arrest Godwin Emefiele On Sight - Peoples Gazette by cmikel: 4:41pm On Dec 24, 2022
Its obvious we have a different government ruling Nigeria aside from president Buhari

I hope the country gets better wen am back to to the country

1 Like

Re: DSS Deploys Operatives To Arrest Godwin Emefiele On Sight - Peoples Gazette by bdon123(m): 4:50pm On Dec 24, 2022
MrAligator:
If he's found guilty then he should pay the price while those who are affected with his new laws on the Naira should equally face the consequences. The law should not be reversed for certain selfish interests.
Found guilty of wat ? Terrorism financing?And those who effected his new laws?Are u sure u educated? Doesn't d president hav power to remove him or reject his policies?

I hav come to realise that d kind of politicians n DSS personnel we get are a reflection of our ideals as a people.They bahave like d average Nigerian man on d street .Imagine somebody saying Emefiele who i equally dislike to be arrested on wild charges of financing terrorism n instigating bad policies in CBN.
I mean how do u as a person support d arrest of CBN governor for being incompetent.Since wen did being incompetent become a criminal offence warranting arrest by DSS who till today hav not arrested financiers of boko haram.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Deploys Operatives To Arrest Godwin Emefiele On Sight - Peoples Gazette by omonnakoda: 4:57pm On Dec 24, 2022
bdon123:

Found guilty of wat ? Terrorism financing?And those who effected his new laws?Are u sure u educated? Doesn't d president hav power to remove him or reject his policies?

I hav come to realise that d kind of politicians n DSS personnel we get are a reflection of our ideals as a people.They bahave like d average Nigerian man on d street .Imagine somebody saying Emefiele who i equally dislike to be arrested on wild charges of financing terrorism n instigating bad policies in CBN.
I mean how do u as a person support d arrest of CBN governor for being incompetent.Since wen did being incompetent become a criminal offence warranting arrest by DSS who till today hav not arrested financiers of boko haram.
I think it serves some personal interests in the DSS to have public officials like Emefiele or even senior judges who are compromised and to leave them in office so they can be manipulated or blackmailed. I believe that is the case with Emefiele and now that he is not doing what they want they are opening his yansh which I suspect will be quite messy

2 Likes

Re: DSS Deploys Operatives To Arrest Godwin Emefiele On Sight - Peoples Gazette by jaxxy(m): 4:59pm On Dec 24, 2022
omonnakoda:
The law was in place when the bullion van rolled . Doyin Okupe was convicted of a 2015 offence

This is a new law and it will be enforced.
Re: DSS Deploys Operatives To Arrest Godwin Emefiele On Sight - Peoples Gazette by omonnakoda: 5:00pm On Dec 24, 2022
jaxxy:

This is a new law and it will be enforced.
Which new law?
Re: DSS Deploys Operatives To Arrest Godwin Emefiele On Sight - Peoples Gazette by Tintedsino: 5:16pm On Dec 24, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

The CBN Governor u people said he's on the run was in National Assembly on Thursday to brief them about the money policy aspect

See prove below � the link

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/why-pos-agents-are-needed-in-cbns-cashless-policy-emefiele/

Oga, do ur research well, he was represented by one deputy governors.
Re: DSS Deploys Operatives To Arrest Godwin Emefiele On Sight - Peoples Gazette by Jnkay: 5:25pm On Dec 24, 2022
Tinubu and his boys in national assembly wants to arrest him for not allowing to withdraw huge amount of money to rig the election
Re: DSS Deploys Operatives To Arrest Godwin Emefiele On Sight - Peoples Gazette by stewiepeter: 5:26pm On Dec 24, 2022
*Represented by the deputy governor, Financial System Stability, Aisha Ahmed, the Governor said the quickest financial service would be the POS at the rural communities* this is from the link you provided. You sure you’re sound upstairs ?
Re: DSS Deploys Operatives To Arrest Godwin Emefiele On Sight - Peoples Gazette by stewiepeter: 5:27pm On Dec 24, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

The CBN Governor u people said he's on the run was in National Assembly on Thursday to brief them about the money policy aspect

See prove below � the link

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/why-pos-agents-are-needed-in-cbns-cashless-policy-emefiele/
Represented by the deputy governor, Financial System Stability, Aisha Ahmed, the Governor said the quickest financial service would be the POS at the rural communities* this is from the link you provided. You sure you’re sound upstairs ?
Re: DSS Deploys Operatives To Arrest Godwin Emefiele On Sight - Peoples Gazette by shegz24(m): 5:28pm On Dec 24, 2022
The withdrawal limit policy (which even the masses frowned against) has been reversed by the CBN , so why is he still wanted by DSS.

It means, he must have done something that is obviously way worse than proposing a policy.

Or make i check channels TV youtube page; i'm sure Seun Okin(unlike Rufai) will enlighten me more without bias.

1 Like

Re: DSS Deploys Operatives To Arrest Godwin Emefiele On Sight - Peoples Gazette by Manofnaija: 5:28pm On Dec 24, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

You are a very funny person.
Good to know that you are very much aware of vote buying and you know who does it best.
Osun election comes to mind.
Re: DSS Deploys Operatives To Arrest Godwin Emefiele On Sight - Peoples Gazette by Dave2011: 5:35pm On Dec 24, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Read what you wrote, then you will see how useless and worthless you are to humanity!!!

I blame your parents for birthing such an idiot and a nuisance!!! Huge calamity
Re: DSS Deploys Operatives To Arrest Godwin Emefiele On Sight - Peoples Gazette by shegz24(m): 5:35pm On Dec 24, 2022
Manofnaija:

You are a very funny person.
Good to know that you are very much aware of vote buying and you know who does it best.
Osun election comes to mind.
PDP won Osun election
Re: DSS Deploys Operatives To Arrest Godwin Emefiele On Sight - Peoples Gazette by Manofnaija: 5:37pm On Dec 24, 2022
omonnakoda:
So you believe Tinubu has control of the DSS but he does not know how to get cash for his campaign?

Tinubu has the cash already stacked out. The policy is preventing him and his likes to spend the money. That is one of the reasons for the onslaught against Emefiele.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ribadu Bows To Pressure, Set To Join PDP / Senator Kalu To Igbos: Don't Expect Anything From APC-Led Federal Government / Kogi: Olumoroti Rejects Running Mate Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.