Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,707 members, 7,831,213 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At The Coal City Christmas Music Festival (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At The Coal City Christmas Music Festival (Photos) (43537 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) / Bianca Ojukwu Stuns In Red And Black In Monaco(photos) / Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At The Coal City Christmas Music Festival (Photos) by Drsmartphilips: 4:31pm On Dec 25, 2022
Truthdeypain:

LOL. I feel your pain. No portable looking Afonja, algea gulping, dirty and smelly demon can ever come close to even the ugliest IGBO girl.

The mistake would be to compare ths goddess to any afonja living or dead. Even the ugliest girl in my village are more beautiful than the most beautiful people in that portable looking people.

Everybody knows yorubas are the ugliest folks in the world. So yo can keep locking yor wound. Here's the list.Afonjas are the ugliest pieces of shit in the world. Ugly looking hateful tribalistic, insecure, empty chest beaters who thrive and live off jealousy and hatred for their Fellow IGBOS who are their betters in all ramifications.

Fulani
Igbo/Edo
Niger delta
Hausa
Afonja

calm down ojukwu has always been a cradle robber,he has been fucking Bianca since she was 8
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At The Coal City Christmas Music Festival (Photos) by Drsmartphilips: 4:32pm On Dec 25, 2022
what is thrilling about Igbo girls with yam legs hairy chests, and they snore like pigs and smell like pigs
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At The Coal City Christmas Music Festival (Photos) by toneroforever(m): 4:32pm On Dec 25, 2022
kingmaster2009:

There is. nothing you want to give that will surprise me because I know who you are. I know what you projecting Obi to do in the Aso villa...I have no surprise about what will happen at all......
I blame all these foolish Yoruba people that you kept on deceiving on all social media with the ObiDENSE movement...I know what will befall my people if Obi become the president and that is why I am using all the social media to inform all the foolish Yoruba people behind to know what is about to befall them if obi become president.....I know that the 1965 guys Ironsi administration will repeat itself....(if you know, you know)

U should be grateful for having them as kinsmen. They r not foolish & were never motivated by greed or tribalism. They see Obi as the solution just like many us do. They are the real Omoluabis.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At The Coal City Christmas Music Festival (Photos) by Drsmartphilips: 4:34pm On Dec 25, 2022
Ekpeitit:
Isn't this the prostitute that used to suck Fani Kayode's dick even when her impotent husband was still alive?
aje half of ojukwu,'s kids are bastards, an average Igbo is a bastard

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At The Coal City Christmas Music Festival (Photos) by Drsmartphilips: 4:35pm On Dec 25, 2022
toneroforever:

U should be grateful for having them as kinsmen. They r not foolish & were never motivated by greed or tribalism. They see Obi as the solution just like many us do. They are the real Omoluabis.
you mean the same clueless obi or saint obi, obi the politician is as dense as his supporters
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At The Coal City Christmas Music Festival (Photos) by Drsmartphilips: 4:37pm On Dec 25, 2022
SerikiFulani:
The most beautiful nigerian woman of all time.

Is there any nigerian lady more beautiful than this mysteriously gorgeous woman?.
over 40 million Yoruba babes
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At The Coal City Christmas Music Festival (Photos) by Drsmartphilips: 4:38pm On Dec 25, 2022
afbstrategies:

Same way someone had stunning signature over your mum before she eloped with your father, right?

How does that feel? Stay off insulting women or you will get the same treatment. Ok?
I am sure your mum did worse in ama Hausa
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At The Coal City Christmas Music Festival (Photos) by toneroforever(m): 4:38pm On Dec 25, 2022
Drsmartphilips:
calm down ojukwu has always been a cradle robber,he has been fucking Bianca since she was 8

Heard Oduduwa was a product of an aborted demonic intercourse. How true is that
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At The Coal City Christmas Music Festival (Photos) by Drsmartphilips: 4:39pm On Dec 25, 2022
obynzo:

I would appreciate you if you have the guts to say this to Bianca's face that is if you would return back in one piece. You guys just hide behind a cheap asset android phone and write rubbish
he will say it and nothing will happen
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At The Coal City Christmas Music Festival (Photos) by Drsmartphilips: 4:41pm On Dec 25, 2022
toneroforever:

Heard Oduduwa was a product of an aborted demonic intercourse. How true is that
I heard igbos are cross breeds with pigs

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At The Coal City Christmas Music Festival (Photos) by sandali: 5:04pm On Dec 25, 2022
moupe:

Upon the fact that she is in her fifties, this woman can give most of these days beauty queens a good run for their titles.
Bianca is beauty, brains and very accomplished.

Optimum Beauty. The fact is that she carry herself so well and regal like a queen. These indomie queens of nowadays got nothing on her

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At The Coal City Christmas Music Festival (Photos) by Eecho(m): 6:16pm On Dec 25, 2022
Amarisco:

It’s actually Christmas Day.. can’t you at least let this one be vawulence free grin cry
Merry Christmas Ma'am, I will be quiet henceforth oo

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At The Coal City Christmas Music Festival (Photos) by AfonjaPriest: 6:59pm On Dec 25, 2022
Jubiloo:
Bianca Ojukwu former Nigeria Ambassador to Spain and Permanent Representative to the UNWTO was the special guest as the spectacular annual CKP Christmas Festival at the coal city of Enugu. The show stopping beauty queen and wife of late Igbo leader Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu who was the special guest at the event created a sensation when she joined performing artistes on stage for the rendition of popular Christmas carols and songs.

The event which took place at the CVC Onaga Arena showcased traditional Christmas performances, Carol singing, nativity plays, kid’s Christmas tribute and an array of solo performances by renowned gospel artistes amidst spectacular fireworks displays .

The chief guest at the occasion was Gov. Lawrence Ugwuanyi of Enugu state, Auxiliary Bishop of Enugu State Most Rev. Ernest Obodo and a host of political party candidates and other dignitaries.
This Bianca fine no be small.
The only problem I have with her is, she too fine no be for here.
Her beauty is heavenly; it is supernatural.
Igbo Amaka!
My Oza people Amaka!
My Delta people Amaka!
My Edo people Amaka!
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At The Coal City Christmas Music Festival (Photos) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 25, 2022
Drsmartphilips:
he will say it and nothing will happen

Let him try it. You are not his spokesman
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At The Coal City Christmas Music Festival (Photos) by billyG(m): 8:09pm On Dec 25, 2022
That is when beauty pageant was beauty pageant.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At The Coal City Christmas Music Festival (Photos) by Melonsmasher: 9:19pm On Dec 25, 2022
PressMyButton:
FFK had his stunning signature all over her.
He is impotent according to his ex wife, only thing he might be good at is eating pussy
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At The Coal City Christmas Music Festival (Photos) by Zorbadezinc: 9:48pm On Dec 25, 2022
The guy FFK is definitely impotent. This was confirmed by his ex wife Precious Chikwendu and that’s why she left him.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At The Coal City Christmas Music Festival (Photos) by mana123: 9:52pm On Dec 25, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Hmmmmmm
What a beauty to behold.
Even our Latest internet gagging babes no reach this woman who won beauty pageant 30yrs ago

Abeg make she come SLAP me 77 times

A real beauty indeed.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At The Coal City Christmas Music Festival (Photos) by wisdomkid: 11:12pm On Dec 25, 2022
WARLORD Wife... Na title only few women fit claim.
Respect
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At The Coal City Christmas Music Festival (Photos) by kiosk1: 11:15pm On Dec 25, 2022
mana123:

A real beauty indeed.

Without a doubt
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At The Coal City Christmas Music Festival (Photos) by kingmaster2009: 1:30am On Dec 26, 2022
toneroforever:

What do you know about Yoruba people....idiot ....
Were they not the same. people?you abused and hated them in the last two elections because they voted for Buhari...now, they are doing your bidding you kept on praising them. Knowing fully that you will discard them when time comes...

I don't have time for your foolish comment...
Go away

Asiwaju ...on your mandate we stand...
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At The Coal City Christmas Music Festival (Photos) by afbstrategies: 6:39am On Dec 26, 2022
Drsmartphilips:
I am sure your mum did worse in ama Hausa

It pained you ba? It's a worthless son like you that will demean women for a few likes. Don't let me curse you out more.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At The Coal City Christmas Music Festival (Photos) by baretalk: 6:39am On Dec 26, 2022
obynzo:

See be mindful of the rubbish you type. It is very easy to track you. You will soon be picked up by the authorities for incitement and hate speech.
Truth now hate?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At The Coal City Christmas Music Festival (Photos) by afbstrategies: 6:41am On Dec 26, 2022
Drsmartphilips:
mugu compare the number of our girls and your girls that married the other

Nothing to compare with a low life like you. You showed Nairalanders how broken the home you came from. Fake doctor shocked

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At The Coal City Christmas Music Festival (Photos) by afbstrategies: 6:43am On Dec 26, 2022
Drsmartphilips:
My own mum did worse than Bianca in ama Hausa

No pity for you at all.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At The Coal City Christmas Music Festival (Photos) by toneroforever(m): 9:35am On Dec 26, 2022
Drsmartphilips:
mugu compare the number of our girls and your girls that married the other

It's a pity u want to go down this path. Ur men marry a lot of our girls.... while our boys f*ck ur girls for fun & leave 'em behind. Comparatively, much fewer Igbo men marry ur girls. The joke is still on u, boy.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At The Coal City Christmas Music Festival (Photos) by toneroforever(m): 9:47am On Dec 26, 2022
kingmaster2009:

What do you know about Yoruba people....idiot ....
Were they not the same. people?you abused and hated them in the last two elections because they voted for Buhari...now, they are doing your bidding you kept on praising them. Knowing fully that you will discard them when time comes...

I don't have time for your foolish comment...
Go away

Asiwaju ...on your mandate we stand...

The problem with most Yorubas is hypocrisy. U criticized GEJ like he was a nobody. Now karma is paying Tinubu back & when we taunt him, urchins become angry.
U insult elers from other tribes & expect respect for us.... Nope,it doesn't work that way. Tinubu must collect. U can cry all u want, it's allowed.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At The Coal City Christmas Music Festival (Photos) by Koranga: 10:50am On Dec 26, 2022
Fine woman

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At The Coal City Christmas Music Festival (Photos) by Jaquar456: 1:11pm On Dec 26, 2022
A paragon of beauty with imposing height

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Ajimobi At Ayefele's Fresh FM In 2016 (Video) / Twin Sisters, Adanna And Adamma Ohakim Show Off Growing Baby Bumps. / Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.