Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,118 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Lessons From A 38 Page Pdf For $297 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lessons From A 38 Page Pdf For $297 (150 Views)

NMFB: I Was ₦‎201,773.38 Through My Bank Account! Help / Let Me Edit That Document For 2k Per Page [pdf, Jpeg, Png, Word, Psd Etc] / CBN Injects $297.92 Into Secondary Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lessons From A 38 Page Pdf For $297 by Timo01(m): 1:13pm On Dec 24, 2022
Toyin Omotosho bought a 38-page pdf report at $297 I am wondering what the content of the pdf must be that could cost such an amount.
In any case, value is relative. What is valuable to you may not be valuable to another person. People pay for values.
immediately I saw this tweet there were 5 five lessons I have learned that I would like to share with you.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. People who value information pay heavily to get it.

2. Information is another product that can be sold. Learn how to create and sell your own information products through this link.

[How to create and sell information products][https://digitalnaij.com/from-knowledge-to-c/]

3. He actually paid for legacy not for that book because he couldn't have paid such an amount if he had known the author the first day. He already had a track record of the author having valuable content.

4. Whatever you are selling today, always have it at the back of your mind that someone could because of the value you deliver in today's products/services buy tomorrow's products/services at a very high price. So ensure you deliver enough value not because of today but because of tomorrow.

5. If you don't want to create an information product then you can promote information products created by another person and earn income. Learn how to promote another person's information products here.

[How to Earn Income Promoting another Person's Information Products][https://tips.omatuletimothy.com/how-to-earn-income-promoting-another-persons-information-products/]

(1) (Reply)

Business Structure: Doing The Needful For Your Business In Nigeria / What Online Business Limited You Because Of More Nigerians Doing It / How To Make As Much As $1000-$2000 Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.