Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Five Big ‘criminal’ Cases That Dominate Nigeria In 2022 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Five Big ‘criminal’ Cases That Dominate Nigeria In 2022 (32923 Views)

Workers’ Day: Four Major Labour Crises That Dominate Buhari’s Govt / Sagay Panel Accuses Malami Of Aborting High-profile Criminal Cases / Buhari Proposes 12-Month Time Limit For Criminal Cases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Big ‘criminal’ Cases That Dominate Nigeria In 2022 by Kenmatt(m): 2:57pm On Dec 25, 2022
Op, you analysed it because it was a news.

I would propose that the punishment for any financial or economic crime in this Country should as well be gauged according to the sum of money involved.

Eg; If you're convicted to have stole 25 billion, you will be given a 25 billion years to serve in Prison, like that, syphoning and looting of Public Treasury will be reduced to the bearest minimum
Re: Five Big ‘criminal’ Cases That Dominate Nigeria In 2022 by Mrkumareze(m): 2:58pm On Dec 25, 2022
BATified2023:
u igbos n your way

Inec will only count number of votes not number of insults n fake news

Prove him wrong with evidence. I don't like he keep posting the same thing, yet no one has proven him wrong.
Re: Five Big ‘criminal’ Cases That Dominate Nigeria In 2022 by omoh5064: 2:59pm On Dec 25, 2022
It's that of Abba kyari that makes me angry the most.
I wonder why dem never hang the man

Super Cop my foot
Re: Five Big ‘criminal’ Cases That Dominate Nigeria In 2022 by ZombieSlayer1: 3:09pm On Dec 25, 2022
BATified2023:
was he convicted?

Can u compare that to anambra money traced to obi daughters account?

Can u compare that to 250 million naira raw cash caught with obi?

Can u remind me of doyin okupe case?
What’s d difference between doyin okupe case n peter obi?
Peter Obi has told you urchins that he'll step down from the presidential race if you can provide evidence he stole any public funds and up till now all you urchins do is talk rubbish
Re: Five Big ‘criminal’ Cases That Dominate Nigeria In 2022 by Buhari4sale: 3:15pm On Dec 25, 2022
Saywhat10:
6:Tinubu:
Drug case,picture of bullion van entering his private house and shady background.
No primary school record,no secondary school mate no verifiable business office address yet owns two private jets.

You be dindinrin
Re: Five Big ‘criminal’ Cases That Dominate Nigeria In 2022 by Saywhat10: 3:27pm On Dec 25, 2022
Buhari4sale:

You be dindinrin
A dindinrin has replied me comment
Re: Five Big ‘criminal’ Cases That Dominate Nigeria In 2022 by saysugar(m): 3:29pm On Dec 25, 2022
Islie:

https://dailytrust.com/five-big-criminal-cases-that-dominate-nigeria-in-2022/
I swear that Ahmed Idris supposed be kill straight away
Re: Five Big ‘criminal’ Cases That Dominate Nigeria In 2022 by FuckOsuPigs: 3:32pm On Dec 25, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
That list is incomplete without adding Tinubu the drug dealer

Re: Five Big ‘criminal’ Cases That Dominate Nigeria In 2022 by Babastrong(m): 3:40pm On Dec 25, 2022
[quote author=GOFRONT post=119396564]Hmmmm......The real yam eaters!!!

Why am I not seeing Malami the Grasscutter's name??

Where is Mompha, Dbanj the Npower beneficiary and Abba Moro??[ As well as SADIYA FAROUQ]
Re: Five Big ‘criminal’ Cases That Dominate Nigeria In 2022 by Ofolete: 3:41pm On Dec 25, 2022
I thank God that no Igbo name there. They are the regions that have set Nigeria backwards
Re: Five Big ‘criminal’ Cases That Dominate Nigeria In 2022 by Ojay29: 3:41pm On Dec 25, 2022
Did you forget Dbanj ni
Re: Five Big ‘criminal’ Cases That Dominate Nigeria In 2022 by Lamasta(m): 3:42pm On Dec 25, 2022
Criminals pro max dem
Re: Five Big ‘criminal’ Cases That Dominate Nigeria In 2022 by Babastrong(m): 3:44pm On Dec 25, 2022
Dbanj and SADIYA FAROUQ( minister of humaniterial and disaster management) should make the list if EFCC AND ICPC are serious in their investigations.
Re: Five Big ‘criminal’ Cases That Dominate Nigeria In 2022 by Menclothing: 4:14pm On Dec 25, 2022
Lolz
Re: Five Big ‘criminal’ Cases That Dominate Nigeria In 2022 by Skillsnigeria: 4:22pm On Dec 25, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Five Big ‘criminal’ Cases That Dominate Nigeria In 2022 by Coinmamax: 4:33pm On Dec 25, 2022
BATified2023:
what do u have to say bout this?
check the source of that blog

Give us a credible source
Re: Five Big ‘criminal’ Cases That Dominate Nigeria In 2022 by Olahmi05: 4:42pm On Dec 25, 2022
Smile. Dis one's are not real thieves oo.
DEM still dey learn.
I won't mention dre name but My God will judge them by God grace.
BY Next year God Will expose them.
Like for AMEN .
Re: Five Big ‘criminal’ Cases That Dominate Nigeria In 2022 by Okechinwadike: 4:50pm On Dec 25, 2022
post=119422563:
All criminals in our darling nation should rot in jail.
go and sit down, na people like una put us for this wahala we de now in the name of supporting apc
Re: Five Big ‘criminal’ Cases That Dominate Nigeria In 2022 by osazsky(m): 5:09pm On Dec 25, 2022
wat of the ronaldo crime against man u and ten
Re: Five Big ‘criminal’ Cases That Dominate Nigeria In 2022 by billyG(m): 5:26pm On Dec 25, 2022
BATified2023:
Even no record of crime too?
Re: Five Big ‘criminal’ Cases That Dominate Nigeria In 2022 by pedel: 5:44pm On Dec 25, 2022
No. You stop being a dingbat.
Produce any evidence of criminal convictions against Tinubu. Also produce which law was broken by having bullion van driven into his house.
I really wish you get your Biafra republic and enjoy the ravages of your unknown gunmen and sit at homes.
Saywhat10:

Dispute everything I said with facts
Re: Five Big ‘criminal’ Cases That Dominate Nigeria In 2022 by remsonik(f): 5:46pm On Dec 25, 2022
I pray other big criminals are caught
Re: Five Big ‘criminal’ Cases That Dominate Nigeria In 2022 by emilo2bad: 5:58pm On Dec 25, 2022
Saywhat10:
Drug case,picture of bullion van entering his private house and shady background.
No primary school record,no secondary school mate no verifiable business office address yet owns two private jets.
7. Peter Obi Pandora criminal case, houses brought for teenage daughter with Anambra stolen funds, his looted Anambra money invested in onshore companies
Re: Five Big ‘criminal’ Cases That Dominate Nigeria In 2022 by emilo2bad: 5:59pm On Dec 25, 2022
dominic17:
The list is not complete without Agbado the drug lord
yes agbado is no. 6 while no.7 is criminal Pandora
Re: Five Big ‘criminal’ Cases That Dominate Nigeria In 2022 by Bimpe29: 6:05pm On Dec 25, 2022
Corruption has been killing Nigeria without abatement.
Re: Five Big ‘criminal’ Cases That Dominate Nigeria In 2022 by Darkjudge24: 6:34pm On Dec 25, 2022
[At the end u didn't make any po6quote author=Racoon post=119396993] So Bola Ahmed Tinubu heroine-drug running international committed crime pales into insignificance when compared with your alleged crime of Peter Obi that have never been convicted by a law Court. Obi daughter is in Nigeria, why has she not been picked up for investigations?

Bola Tinubu cousin-Gboyega Oyetola was named in the Pandora papers scandal for being the proxy Tinubu used to fraudulently purchased the house he used to hide in London when he shamelessly go to seek healthcare.What has the anti-corruption govt he belongs to done about? Zilch!

As par urchin warped reasoning. The #250M in Apapa case was investigated by the police yet nothing indicting was attributed to him.Doyin Okupe case is still being investigated. He voluntary resigned to face his court case.

Meanwhile, what has the APC done about Bola Tinubu bullion vans in Burdillion case? Dapo Arapa case against his putrifying corruption @ Alpha-Beta was destroyed in Igbosere Magistrate Court by #EndSARS rioters mainly by his miscreants?

How about the corruption by his protegees corruption? Remember how Babatunde Fowler was kicked out of FIRS without going to jail? What about Luiz Banire removal from HACOL? Did you hear emilokan coughed for once? Ask him what's up!

The accountant general homongous corruption case under the government ended with a plea bargain and a pat on the back. They are still dilly dallying with Abba Kyari extradition to the US to go face trial. Should I still educate you? BATified crook & his criminal protegees Nonsense![/quote]
Re: Five Big ‘criminal’ Cases That Dominate Nigeria In 2022 by AfonjaPriest: 8:06pm On Dec 25, 2022
Sergio103:

Why are you idiots always feeling insecure??

Check this thread well,the first person to mention the name of a 2023 contestants is a tinubu supporter. Nobody tagged any tribe

Another person called out tinubu......you began tagging Igbos

Useless set of people
It is the hallmark of inferiority complex. A Yoruba man's problem is never solved until he mentions anything Igbo, because he feels that's the only way to start solving his problem.
Re: Five Big ‘criminal’ Cases That Dominate Nigeria In 2022 by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:42pm On Dec 25, 2022
BATified2023:

Send the link. Verified source oh. Because the court papers we saw was from mars or Pluto
Re: Five Big ‘criminal’ Cases That Dominate Nigeria In 2022 by Okhuadams(m): 9:03am On Dec 26, 2022
Saywhat10:
You that have all this certificate, and without any drug case also with your valid business address and don't have a private jet and also don't have shady deals. U just won Mr Saint of the year

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

TURAI: How Late President Yar’adua Died While I Went To Break Fast / Daniel Bwala Celebrates Meeting President Tinubu In Saudi Arabia / "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.