Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Five Big ‘criminal’ Cases That Dominate Nigeria In 2022 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Five Big ‘criminal’ Cases That Dominate Nigeria In 2022 (32931 Views)

Workers’ Day: Four Major Labour Crises That Dominate Buhari’s Govt / Sagay Panel Accuses Malami Of Aborting High-profile Criminal Cases / Buhari Proposes 12-Month Time Limit For Criminal Cases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Five Big ‘criminal’ Cases That Dominate Nigeria In 2022 by Saywhat10: 9:47am On Dec 26, 2022
Okhuadams:
You that have all this certificate, and without any drug case also with your valid business address and don't have a private jet and also don't have shady deals. U just won Mr Saint of the year
Thank you so much,I will like to dedicate the award to all hardworking Nigerians who are surviving this harsh and corrupt economy and I will also like to tell them there is light at the end of tunnel.....together we will beat the criminal called tinubu blue/black at the polls.
Re: Five Big ‘criminal’ Cases That Dominate Nigeria In 2022 by Okhuadams(m): 11:29pm On Dec 26, 2022
Saywhat10:

Thank you so much,I will like to dedicate the award to all hardworking Nigerians who are surviving this harsh and corrupt economy and I will also like to tell them there is light at the end of tunnel.....together we will beat the criminal called tinubu blue/black at the polls.
See you at the end of the tunnel

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#GejWhileYouWereAway Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React / VIP's In Bullet-Proof Vehicles ‘Send’ 43 Security Aides To Graves- Daily Trust / Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Southern Gombe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.