Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,574 members, 7,820,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Europe-Based Nigerian Vlogger Laments Over Hike In Price Of Goat Meat This Xmas - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Europe-Based Nigerian Vlogger Laments Over Hike In Price Of Goat Meat This Xmas (34660 Views)

Nigeria Man Laments Over The Rising Cost Of Bread (pix, Video) / God Blessed Me With A Big Bush Meat This Morning / Christmas Chicken! Have You Noticed This Increase In Price? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Europe-Based Nigerian Vlogger Laments Over Hike In Price Of Goat Meat This Xmas by mu2sa2: 5:25pm On Dec 25, 2022
The way people who have japa are lamenting about inflation, e be like say we will soon begin to see those of them who cannot cope un-japa back to the homeland. Imagine, somebody who can barely cope with harmattan weather here decides to japa to Canada - no be suicide mission be that! Chai, - 40° temperature + insane inflation = instantly kicking the bucket. God save my people.
Re: Europe-Based Nigerian Vlogger Laments Over Hike In Price Of Goat Meat This Xmas by Jaysleek22: 5:41pm On Dec 25, 2022
Realist12:
Zombidients will say it's APC/Buhari's fault, they don't want to accept inflation is world wide . That's the only way they can blackmail everyone with suffer "no dey tire you "to vote their failure candidate.
Yet Buhari provided more infrastructures than PDP 16 years tenure amidst the inflation.
ahn ahn.. You no dey tire? Every comment Zombiedients.. Even on Christmas day.
This your constant vitriol against Obidients fa. I Just hope you won't commit suicide next year March ��
Re: Europe-Based Nigerian Vlogger Laments Over Hike In Price Of Goat Meat This Xmas by Nanavati(m): 5:42pm On Dec 25, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Guys, how far? Una don go do Christmas shopping today? Please what are your experiences ?

Wetin una buy? Wetin una no fit buy?

As for me, not cooking. Will go and eat for anybody house wen my mind accept.
Na only me. So I no go too much for their eyes cheesy grin.

I remember the days of door to door " kpor pkor kpor. aunty, how many Christmas" they'll dash us money after giving us food.

Ah children no dey do that thing again o. Ah.. I miss my childhood days.
Adulthood na scam
Re: Europe-Based Nigerian Vlogger Laments Over Hike In Price Of Goat Meat This Xmas by Realist12: 6:41pm On Dec 25, 2022
Jaysleek22:

ahn ahn.. You no dey tire? Every comment Zombiedients.. Even on Christmas day.
This your constant vitriol against Obidients fa. I Just hope you won't commit suicide next year March ��
I guess you're reflecting your next move on others . But I'd advice you not to take that route . Coz Obi is bound to lose . He didn't prepare a good brand of politics for you his supporters with the kind of political prostitution. All he's selling his delusions and hysteria yet y'all have banked your hopes on him despite seeing the impending failure.
So I advice you to thread with caution. Search prostitution in my post this is one of the reasons I'm an antagonist of political prostitutions in Nigeria.
Suicide isn't an option tho . Stop banking your hope on an impending failure
Re: Europe-Based Nigerian Vlogger Laments Over Hike In Price Of Goat Meat This Xmas by muyico(m): 7:30pm On Dec 25, 2022
faithfull18:
Europe-based vlogger should stop lamenting and come back to Nigeria, it's cheaper.
Bad belle, make she come nigeria? Come do wot?
Re: Europe-Based Nigerian Vlogger Laments Over Hike In Price Of Goat Meat This Xmas by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 25, 2022
Mysticluv:
Merry Christmas to you all

Merry Christmas dear.

1 Like

Re: Europe-Based Nigerian Vlogger Laments Over Hike In Price Of Goat Meat This Xmas by smile11s(m): 8:04pm On Dec 25, 2022
chudez0147:
DamnNigga
Please op what's the difference between vloggers and bloggers ?? Thank you

Vlogger is video content only and blogger is any content
Re: Europe-Based Nigerian Vlogger Laments Over Hike In Price Of Goat Meat This Xmas by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 25, 2022
chudez0147:
DamnNigga
Please op what's the difference between vloggers and bloggers ?? Thank you

Bloggers are content creators who do only written articles with pictures while vloggers create visual contents like videos.

For instance, linda ikeji is a blogger. So you'll hardly see her doing videos while the woman here is a blogger. She does all her contents with videos.
Re: Europe-Based Nigerian Vlogger Laments Over Hike In Price Of Goat Meat This Xmas by faithfull18(f): 8:40pm On Dec 25, 2022
muyico:
Bad belle, make she come nigeria? Come do wot?
And buy it cheaper wink
Re: Europe-Based Nigerian Vlogger Laments Over Hike In Price Of Goat Meat This Xmas by leisuretym: 9:13pm On Dec 25, 2022
post=119422633:
North.

East.

West OR

South.

No place like home.

How we started our Christmas day at dem MANNA.

Merry Christmas all Nairalanders.

From the Kitchen of dem [/b].

Nothing like [b]GOAT meat,

The taste/flavour is outta this world.
Oh la la tongue

JESUS IS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON.

Please stop posting raw meat on every thread, it’s disgusting, pls I’m only begging you
Re: Europe-Based Nigerian Vlogger Laments Over Hike In Price Of Goat Meat This Xmas by Fearyourcreator: 10:06pm On Dec 25, 2022
CEZEJUST:
Nigerians and lamentation na 5&6.
Always lamenting,

You stay Nigeria you lament, you go another person country you lament.

Lamentation no dey tire una?
We too like dey complain...
Re: Europe-Based Nigerian Vlogger Laments Over Hike In Price Of Goat Meat This Xmas by chudez0147(m): 10:48am On Dec 27, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Bloggers are content creators who do only written articles with pictures while vloggers create visual contents like videos.

For instance, linda ikeji is a blogger. So you'll hardly see her doing videos while the woman here is a blogger. She does all her contents with videos.
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Big Python Killed In Rivers State / Nairalander Eats Gbegiri soup and Amala For The First Time / How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.