Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,701 members, 7,955,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:49 AM

Oyebanji Felicitates With Christians At Christmas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyebanji Felicitates With Christians At Christmas (4529 Views)

Tinubu Felicitates With Christians On Christmas Celebration (Videos) / Muslim Faithfuls Worship With Christians At ECWA Church In Abuja / Sanwo-Olu Surprises Lagos Residents With Gifts At Christmas (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyebanji Felicitates With Christians At Christmas by AngelGabbyShara(m): 2:11pm On Dec 24, 2022
…Urges them to Spread Love to the Less Privileged

Ekiti State Governor, Mr. Biodun Oyebanji, has congratulated residents of the State and Nigerians, especially Christian faithful, as they celebrate this year’s Christmas, urging them to celebrate in moderation and reach out to the less privileged.

The Governor added that the season is another opportunity to show gratitude to God for the outgoing year and pray for a more prosperous new year, especially as the country prepares for the 2023 general elections.

Governor Oyebanji, in a goodwill message, signed by his Special Adviser, media, Mr. Yinka Oyebode, urged Christians in the State and Nigeria at large to embrace peace, love, harmony and tolerance in line with the teachings of Jesus Christ now and beyond the yuletide season.

The Governor urged Ekiti people to celebrate in moderation and to go about their normal activities without the fear of molestation as his administration had taken proactive measures with security agencies to guarantee safety and security and make the celebration hitch-free for residents of the state.

The Governor noted that Christmas which commemorates the birth of Jesus Christ explains the depth of God’s love for mankind. He therefore urged all Christians to show love, care and compassion to the poor and less privileged in the society.

He said: “As we celebrate Christmas, I am extending my best wishes to every Nigerian, especially Christians across the country and other parts of the world.

“Christmas explains the depth of God’s love for mankind and exemplary sacrifice that we should emulate in our daily relationship with our neighbours. It avails us an opportunity to increase and spread our acts of kindness and touch the less privileged in our society. This Christmas, therefore, means so much more than just mere festivity but an avenue to share love with the less privileged in the society”.

“I urge us all to spread love and be our brother’s keeper during this season and beyond, by reaching out to those who struggle to provide for their families. Let us put smiles on the faces of the weak and the vulnerable for this is the real essence of Christmas. It is also important that we pray for peaceful conduct of the 2023 general elections.” Oyebanji said.

2 Likes

Re: Oyebanji Felicitates With Christians At Christmas by Mpox: 5:35pm On Dec 24, 2022
cool

FTC on Xmas Eve.

Make you na show me love abeg
Modified
Page 1 after 6 hours
If na nyash, e for don reach 10th page
BTW, no-one has asked for my account details angry

3 Likes

Re: Oyebanji Felicitates With Christians At Christmas by akinbode1(m): 5:36pm On Dec 24, 2022
Nice cool
God bless Ekiti state
God bless Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: Oyebanji Felicitates With Christians At Christmas by TastyFriedPussy: 5:36pm On Dec 24, 2022
Those of you comparing him to messi because they're on the same page in terms of world cup wins are just jokers. Messi has seven ballon d or's, he has non....

1 Like

Re: Oyebanji Felicitates With Christians At Christmas by President2001(m): 5:36pm On Dec 24, 2022
Security of life and property must be everybody task
Re: Oyebanji Felicitates With Christians At Christmas by Saywhat10: 5:36pm On Dec 24, 2022
Nice
Re: Oyebanji Felicitates With Christians At Christmas by Heterodox(m): 5:38pm On Dec 24, 2022
I think Oyebanji is being set up for one big political endeavour in the scope of national politics.

That explains this popping up everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Oyebanji Felicitates With Christians At Christmas by optimistfeel(m): 6:24pm On Dec 24, 2022
Happy Christmas to you too
Re: Oyebanji Felicitates With Christians At Christmas by Joromy: 6:34pm On Dec 24, 2022
Nice
Re: Oyebanji Felicitates With Christians At Christmas by Pickuper: 6:41pm On Dec 24, 2022
Hmmm

Re: Oyebanji Felicitates With Christians At Christmas by isartha2000: 6:48pm On Dec 24, 2022
Have you paid your workers December salary?Osun workers have been paid
Re: Oyebanji Felicitates With Christians At Christmas by oyeb15: 10:09pm On Dec 24, 2022
People are hungry. Nobody cares...... He ought to have distribute free chickens and one rubber of rice for Ekiti people at Old Garage cos people couldnt afford it.

Yet, the state government can throw a party worth 700million Naira celebrating nonsense.
Re: Oyebanji Felicitates With Christians At Christmas by shakol91(m): 1:12am On Dec 25, 2022
What is he doing concerning the bad roads... His boss Fayemi decided to build a non-functioning airport rather than fixing bad roads. I'm interested in knowing how much the airport has generated since it was commissioned.... My advice for him is not to waste money on elephant project like his predecessors rather he should focus on human developmental projects and fix basic amenities to put the state on path to success.
Re: Oyebanji Felicitates With Christians At Christmas by Richie77: 8:17am On Dec 25, 2022
God bless Gov Oyebanji and his wife. I know the wife will keep telling him to govern well by paying workers and pensioners at the right time unlike some ppl known for big English without paying pensioners.

(1) (Reply)

Most Foolish President: How Buhari Set Tinibu Up For Disgrace / Those Against Prof Dora Akunyili, Let Us Meet Here, / I Won’t Contest 2015 Elections !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.