Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,562 members, 7,861,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:27 PM

Suspended Labour Party Youth Leader, Eragbe Demands N10m From Party, LP Kicks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspended Labour Party Youth Leader, Eragbe Demands N10m From Party, LP Kicks (241 Views)

Peter Obi, Otti Storm Imo State As LP Kicks Of Gubernatorial Election Campaign / LP Kicks As Tinubu Disowns Alleged NADEDO ‘Impostor’ / Suspended Labour Party Youth Leader, Eragbe Demands N10m From Party, LP Kicks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspended Labour Party Youth Leader, Eragbe Demands N10m From Party, LP Kicks by wwwihy: 5:25pm On Dec 24, 2022
Anslem Eragbe, suspended National Youth Leader of Labour Party, LP , has demanded N10m refunds from the party as payment for the development of the party’s National Mobilisation website.

Eragbe made his demand in a letter he addressed to the party’s presidential candidate, Peter Obi; his running mate, Senator Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed; National Chairman, Julius Abure; the LP National Working Committee and members of the campaign council.

According to him: “I wish to request that only N10m be paid to me to offset initial debt incurred for the development of the Labour Party National Mobilisation website.

“You will recall that Labour Party did not mobilise me as the National Youth Leader of Labour Party till today for this website development save for the “out-of-pocket” allowance of one million naira (N1,000,000) only as the National Youth Leader of Labour Party for my official activities.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/suspended-labour-party-youth-leader-eragbe-demands-n10m-from-party-lp-kicks/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspended Labour Party Youth Leader, Eragbe Demands N10m From Party, LP Kicks by wwwihy: 5:25pm On Dec 24, 2022
Everyone cash out, because they know they are laborious in vain

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Suspended Labour Party Youth Leader, Eragbe Demands N10m From Party, LP Kicks by Abdul05: 5:29pm On Dec 24, 2022
If you were in his shoes ...won't you do the same...

After all, obi cannot win. ... grin cheesy
wwwihy:
Everyone cash out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspended Labour Party Youth Leader, Eragbe Demands N10m From Party, LP Kicks by LeoDeKing: 5:30pm On Dec 24, 2022
What do you expect from association of registered thieves?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspended Labour Party Youth Leader, Eragbe Demands N10m From Party, LP Kicks by Saywhat10: 5:31pm On Dec 24, 2022
Don't ask what your party can do for you,but ask what you can do for your party.
Re: Suspended Labour Party Youth Leader, Eragbe Demands N10m From Party, LP Kicks by Belteshazzar1: 5:31pm On Dec 24, 2022
Kai we no dey give shi shi..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspended Labour Party Youth Leader, Eragbe Demands N10m From Party, LP Kicks by Roboto11: 5:37pm On Dec 24, 2022
Shishiless party.

grin

1 Like

Re: Suspended Labour Party Youth Leader, Eragbe Demands N10m From Party, LP Kicks by Nwaetche(m): 5:46pm On Dec 24, 2022
Rule violation, admin please do the needful

14. Please search the forum before creating a new thread on Nairaland

wwwihy:
Anslem Eragbe, suspended National Youth Leader of Labour Party, LP , has demanded N10m refunds from the party as payment for the development of the party’s National Mobilisation website.

Eragbe made his demand in a letter he addressed to the party’s presidential candidate, Peter Obi; his running mate, Senator Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed; National Chairman, Julius Abure; the LP National Working Committee and members of the campaign council.

According to him: “I wish to request that only N10m be paid to me to offset initial debt incurred for the development of the Labour Party National Mobilisation website.

“You will recall that Labour Party did not mobilise me as the National Youth Leader of Labour Party till today for this website development save for the “out-of-pocket” allowance of one million naira (N1,000,000) only as the National Youth Leader of Labour Party for my official activities.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/suspended-labour-party-youth-leader-eragbe-demands-n10m-from-party-lp-kicks/
Re: Suspended Labour Party Youth Leader, Eragbe Demands N10m From Party, LP Kicks by wwwihy: 5:46pm On Dec 24, 2022
Nwaetche:
Rule violation, admin please do the needful

You be mumunatu....

1 Like

Re: Suspended Labour Party Youth Leader, Eragbe Demands N10m From Party, LP Kicks by Nwaetche(m): 5:54pm On Dec 24, 2022
There is already an existing thread on this topic from the same Vanguard source and the admin allows this to stay?

Many of post have been deleted in the past for violating this rule.

Please admin, your reputation is at stake here; do the needful.

wwwihy:

You be mumunatu....
Re: Suspended Labour Party Youth Leader, Eragbe Demands N10m From Party, LP Kicks by duro4chang(m): 5:55pm On Dec 24, 2022
Haven of thieves!
Re: Suspended Labour Party Youth Leader, Eragbe Demands N10m From Party, LP Kicks by wwwihy: 6:08pm On Dec 24, 2022
Nwaetche:
There is already an existing thread on this topic from the same Vanguard source and the admin allows this to stay?

Many of post have been deleted in the past for violating this rule.

Please admin, your reputation is at stake here; do the needful.

Re: Suspended Labour Party Youth Leader, Eragbe Demands N10m From Party, LP Kicks by Moh247: 3:23am On Dec 25, 2022
cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Serious Warning To Everyone About This Season / Godwin Obire Blast Orubebe Over Statement Against Okowa And PDP / How Can We Solve Brain Drain In Nigeria -2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.