Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,553 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

El-rufai Appoints New Emir Of Jere - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai Appoints New Emir Of Jere (454 Views)

Isa Jere Idris Disguises As Passport Applicant, Catches Corrupt Officials / El-Rufai Appoints 28-Year-Old Nur-Khalil As Director In Kaduna Investment Agency / El-Rufai Appoints Deposed Emir Sanusi Into KADIPA Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

El-rufai Appoints New Emir Of Jere by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 24, 2022
The governor of Kaduna State, Nasir El-Rufai, has approved the appointment of Abdullahi Daniya as the new emir of Jere.

The appointment was conveyed a letter dated November 9, 2022 and signed by the governor.

“In pursuance of the powers conferred on me by the Constitution, and under the Chiefs (Appointment and Deposition) Law 21 of 2021, laws of Kaduna State 2021, I, Nasir Ahmad el-Rufai, Governor of Kaduna State, hereby appoint, Abdullahi Daniya Jere as 2nd Class Emir of Jere, Jere Emirate, Kagarko Local Government Area.

“By this appointment, you are hereby accorded all the rights and privileges pertaining to this office, including membership of the Kaduna State Council of Chiefs,” the governor said in the letter.

“Your appointment to this office places enormous responsibilities on you, one of which is the obligation to provide good and fair leadership and treat all with justice and equity.

“I must reiterate your role as a father to all and peace-maker amongst not only the people of your Emirate, but the entire state to which your loyalty should be total.

“I wish you Allah’s guidance and blessing in the discharge of your onerous task as Emir of Jere and member, Kaduna State Council of Chiefs, and look forward to your formal installation and presentation of Staff of Office. Please accept my congratulations and best wishes.”

https://dailynigerian.com/rufai-appoints-emir-jere/

Re: El-rufai Appoints New Emir Of Jere by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 24, 2022
Watch: Genoside In Southern Kaduna (Documentary)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axD1wWRZq4w
Re: El-rufai Appoints New Emir Of Jere by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 24, 2022
mynd44 Nlfpmod Dominique
Re: El-rufai Appoints New Emir Of Jere by RestructureNig5: 8:29pm On Dec 24, 2022
Evil governor, he has refused to appoint a leader for Southern Kaduna Christians after killing their leader

(1) (Reply)

Secondus Remains Expelled, Can’t Speak For PDP, Wike Insists / You Are Not God: Olisa Metuh Slams Prince Authur Eze Over Comments On Peter Obi / The Killing of Female Lawyer By Police,a Justification of 2020 Endsars Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.