Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,803 members, 7,813,637 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

You Are Not God: Olisa Metuh Slams Prince Authur Eze Over Comments On Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are Not God: Olisa Metuh Slams Prince Authur Eze Over Comments On Peter Obi (448 Views)

Olisa Metuh Criticizes Arthur Eze Over Obi Comments / Meet The Richest Igbo Man In The World – Prince Authur Eze / Enugu Airport Opening: Ugwuanyi Hosts Hadi Sirika And Authur Eze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are Not God: Olisa Metuh Slams Prince Authur Eze Over Comments On Peter Obi by Obisbetter: 12:51pm On Dec 27, 2022
Former PDP publicity secretary under Goodluck Jonathan Chief Olisa Metuh has slammed Billionaire Authur Eze over his comment on Peter Obi .
Metuh took to his Facebook Handle to berate the business tycoon over his comment saying he is not God.

My dear Princh,

God has blessed you for decades, you have acquired untold riches and unimaginable wealth. Calm down and do not allow political punditry to lead you to infamy and public opprobrium.

Some of us are now non-partisan and will no longer make public comments on our political choices but then, we are not expected to make certain categorical statements. For indeed, no man is God and no man should attempt to play the Almighty role.

In 2008, I was rejected by all the Anambra power brokers and yet won my election as National Vice-Chairman of Pdp. In 2012, every major political powerhouse in Anambra fought me and I still won and became the National Publicity Secretary. In the 2013 repeat convention, they ganged up and even attempted to use the court to stop me but God still gave me victory at the convention ground .

This year, they said he has no structure, they said he has no money, they said he's not known outside of Anambra State; now, they say he has no crowd in his rallies.

I do not know who will win the 2023 elections but it will definitely not be determined by the usual political crowd who are paid to attend rallies. Check your family, check your domestic staff, check those gainfully employed and fully engaged in public and private employs; they do not attend rallies but they will surely vote. Let the candidates focus on voters not professional rally attendees.

Finally, please let all the mini Amadioha's in our land campaign for their candidates and leave that poor man alone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTqgaQmjskI

Re: You Are Not God: Olisa Metuh Slams Prince Authur Eze Over Comments On Peter Obi by amanda2013(f): 12:56pm On Dec 27, 2022
Nice one. Authur Eze is one of those benefitting from our corrupt system, so he wouldn't want the status quo to change. But God will disgrace them all.

2 Likes

Re: You Are Not God: Olisa Metuh Slams Prince Authur Eze Over Comments On Peter Obi by Minime10(f): 12:57pm On Dec 27, 2022
You spoke my mind exactly @ Chief Olisa Metuh.
Authur Eze is not God & can never be
Re: You Are Not God: Olisa Metuh Slams Prince Authur Eze Over Comments On Peter Obi by yarimo(m): 1:03pm On Dec 27, 2022
Mumu man what is wrong in EZE expressing his views. OBI himself knows he can't even win his state Anambra
Re: You Are Not God: Olisa Metuh Slams Prince Authur Eze Over Comments On Peter Obi by PureMe01: 1:07pm On Dec 27, 2022
yarimo:
Mumu man what is wrong in EZE expressing his views. OBI himself knows he can't even win his state Anambra

But you keep seeing him in your dreams morning afternoon night

1 Like

Re: You Are Not God: Olisa Metuh Slams Prince Authur Eze Over Comments On Peter Obi by OldNairalander(m): 1:07pm On Dec 27, 2022
Th more reason we should support OBi.
The corrupt structures are fighting back. I even expected more than this
Re: You Are Not God: Olisa Metuh Slams Prince Authur Eze Over Comments On Peter Obi by saintopus(m): 1:31pm On Dec 27, 2022
Kai é don tay I never hear from this bros ô!!!

Naija politics na crucible !!

É go humble you!!
Re: You Are Not God: Olisa Metuh Slams Prince Authur Eze Over Comments On Peter Obi by Betanaija42moro: 1:53pm On Dec 27, 2022
Is one man to one vote.

The money bag politicians has been holding the country to ransom. That's the structure LP and the masses want to destroy.

They are the reason why Nigerians are suffering.
Most of them have refinery abroad with the money they looted, meanwhile we don't have one here.
Re: You Are Not God: Olisa Metuh Slams Prince Authur Eze Over Comments On Peter Obi by fuckJones(f): 1:56pm On Dec 27, 2022
God is not a politician

(1) (Reply)

Atikuokowa / More Videos From Tinubu Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano / Dragging Buhari Into Campaigns Can’t Help You, Atiku Mocks Tinubu"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.