Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,787 members, 7,813,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Why Do Our Phones Slow Down? Here's 10 Reasons Why. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Do Our Phones Slow Down? Here's 10 Reasons Why. (1056 Views)

We Keep Using Our Phones Like That / Why Do Hackers Have Easy Access To Our Phones / REASONS Why Your Smartphone Slow Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Our Phones Slow Down? Here's 10 Reasons Why. by atheistandproud(m): 6:58pm On Dec 24, 2022
Why do our smartphones slow down. Here's a comprehensive list. I even forgot to add two sef i.e. some black market apps and faulty microSD cards

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6MfeuU8DGo

As usual, please like and subscribe. If you sell phones, please send your list of phones with prices so I can add it to the database that I'm building. Add your contact as well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Our Phones Slow Down? Here's 10 Reasons Why. by TemitopeJnr(f): 12:13pm On Dec 25, 2022
Good afternoon sir.

1) Are you saying I should not update my phone that it may probably make it lag? I've currently got a 3.02GB update to make and someone already told me my phone would become slow in no time if I don't update it. Now I'm confused.
2) If phones' batteries age with time and at every charge, I would expect detailed information on how to maintain battery life, please. I play DLS game on my phone a lot, it's the only game I have and I suspected it's killing my battery. Can playing games damage battery life?

°) Who takes custard at 2 A.M. in the morning ? Now I'm really angry.
°) You mentioned God repeatedly, it's something coming from an atheist.

3) I just counted my apps and I've got 76 of them although most don't run in the background and a couple ones are textbooks. Would stopping the apps from running in the background make any positive change?
Re: Why Do Our Phones Slow Down? Here's 10 Reasons Why. by atheistandproud(m): 2:29pm On Dec 25, 2022
TemitopeJnr:
Good afternoon sir.

1) Are you saying I should not update my phone that it may probably make it lag? I've currently got a 3.02GB update to make and someone already told me my phone would become slow in no time if I don't update it. Now I'm confused.
2) If phones' batteries age with time and at every charge, I would expect detailed information on how to maintain battery life, please. I play DLS game on my phone a lot, it's the only game I have and I suspected it's killing my battery. Can playing games damage battery life?

°) Who takes custard at 2 A.M. in the morning ? Now I'm really angry.
°) You mentioned God repeatedly, it's something coming from an atheist.

3) I just counted my apps and I've got 76 of them although most don't run in the background and a couple ones are textbooks. Would stopping the apps from running in the background make any positive change?

Nuance and context. First of all, what is the name of your phone and what year was it made? That's for updates

Secondly, there's a wealth of information on my YouTube and Blog. Like this one for example.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjTB3KvwoCs

For detailed information, go to Inquisitive Universe dot com, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on battery.

Using apps doesn't "kill" battery in the way that you're describing. Bad usage habits is what cause batteries to deteriorate faster than expected.

Stopping apps from running will help. Uninstalling some would even be better.
Re: Why Do Our Phones Slow Down? Here's 10 Reasons Why. by TemitopeJnr(f): 5:06pm On Dec 25, 2022
atheistandproud:

Nuance and context. First of all, what is the name of your phone and what year was it made? That's for updates

Secondly, there's a wealth of information on my YouTube and Blog. Like this one for example.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjTB3KvwoCs

For detailed information, go to Inquisitive Universe dot com, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on battery.

Using apps doesn't "kill" battery in the way that you're describing. Bad usage habits is what cause batteries to deteriorate faster than expected.

Stopping apps from running will help. Uninstalling some would even be better.
Pardon my oversight sir, I use Camon 18 P, made in 2021.

Thanks for this video, it really explained a lot. Although I'm guilty of the 10 points.
I'll definitely visit the site to learn more.
I really admire your great understanding of phones sir.
Thanks a lot.
I got a question from watching this, my phone has a software that supposedly stops the phone from overcharging. Is it possible in the tech world? Or it's just deceit?
Re: Why Do Our Phones Slow Down? Here's 10 Reasons Why. by atheistandproud(m): 7:57pm On Dec 25, 2022
TemitopeJnr:

Pardon my oversight sir, I use Camon 18 P, made in 2021.

Thanks for this video, it really explained a lot. Although I'm guilty of the 10 points.
I'll definitely visit the site to learn more.
I really admire your great understanding of phones sir.
Thanks a lot.
I got a question from watching this, my phone has a software that supposedly stops the phone from overcharging. Is it possible in the tech world? Or it's just deceit?

C18P, that means that battery has at least 1 more year unless you've been charging/and using wrongfully.

Most phones claim that they have but they may as well be lying.

1. Download an app called DevCheck
2. Go to the battery tab
3. If the phone is full, plug in a charger and check the battery tab.

The current (mAh) entering the battery should reduce to 1mAh or 0mAh

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

MTN E-sim E-sim E-sim Activation! MTN E-sim E-sim E-sim Activation!! / I Need A Phone To Purchase Btw 80k To 90k / Anyone Know How Make Your Mobile Set Browse The Net?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.