Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,137 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

We Keep Using Our Phones Like That - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / We Keep Using Our Phones Like That (968 Views)

Why Do Hackers Have Easy Access To Our Phones / How do I get those phones Like umdigi, xiaomi or any other good imported phone / Where Do I Repair Phones Like Vernee, Oukitel, Leagoo Or Xiaomi? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Keep Using Our Phones Like That by HugeElephant(f): 3:29pm On Mar 18
I have this android phone I have been using since 2021. I have repaired the screen twice because it broke. I have grown fond of the phone and it seems more closer to me like a baby.

For some several reasons, I feel like now the phone communicates with me now instead of using it to communicate.
Sometimes before a call comes through or my phone rings, something always tell me someone is about to call or someone is about to send a text.

If I think about something, within an hour tht thing happens. In fact it feels like it has happened before. Something like dejavu.

Sometimes when I pick up my phone, it feels like, I can see the preceding events before they happen. If I think about a series of numbers, I suddenly see them on my phone. Or am I crazy.

The screen is broken and the battery isn't as strong as before but it still does alot for me.
I keep wondering, do I feel like my phone is communicating with me?
Re: We Keep Using Our Phones Like That by Babbyad: 3:47pm On Mar 18
*No offense "
Maybe you are crazy!

2 Likes

Re: We Keep Using Our Phones Like That by Administration1: 3:52pm On Mar 18
True, it happened to me, sadly I had a sort of weird feeling that it will go off and never come back on. And so it did. Rest in Power my buddy
Re: We Keep Using Our Phones Like That by iamtardey: 4:12pm On Mar 18
Psycho
Re: We Keep Using Our Phones Like That by Adewale1603(m): 4:14pm On Mar 18
Deja Vu does happens, but not only limited to your part of the phone, but all areas.
It's high time you change phone
You've clinged to that phone for so long that it's became a part of you

2 Likes

Re: We Keep Using Our Phones Like That by AKWATGOLD1(m): 4:39pm On Mar 18
Marry the phone now. Or You put the phone in your archive so that the phone can continue talking to you.
HugeElephant:
I have this android phone I have been using since 2021. I have repaired the screen twice because it broke. I have grown fond of the phone and it seems more closer to me like a baby.

For some several reasons, I feel like now the phone communicates with me now instead of using it to communicate.
Sometimes before a call comes through or my phone rings, something always tell me someone is about to call or someone is about to send a text.

If I think about something, within an hour tht thing happens. In fact it feels like it has happened before. Something like dejavu.

Sometimes when I pick up my phone, it feels like, I can see the preceding events before they happen. If I think about a series of numbers, I suddenly see them on my phone. Or am I crazy.

The screen is broken and the battery isn't as strong as before but it still does alot for me.

Re: We Keep Using Our Phones Like That by Bongadu: 5:35pm On Mar 18
Drink bleach
Re: We Keep Using Our Phones Like That by liveyourlife007(m): 6:26pm On Mar 18
Your phone is the best friend you can ever have.
Some will even die and leave their phone in this world.
Re: We Keep Using Our Phones Like That by Unseen(m): 7:32pm On Mar 18
HugeElephant:

It's called Phone Addiction.
I once read an article back in 2008 that it's advisable to change your phone every 3 years or less to avoid being addicted to the phone.
I used to do that until economy begin hard.

1 Like

Re: We Keep Using Our Phones Like That by Gadafii: 8:55pm On Mar 18
You are not crazy my bro, yuo just need to treat chronic malaria and typhoid
Re: We Keep Using Our Phones Like That by Talkisneeded: 9:00am On Mar 19
Administration1:
True, it happened to me, sadly I had a sort of weird feeling that it will go off and never come back on. And so it did. Rest in Power my buddy

I crazily have this feeling...
My second phone has been with me for close to six years and I'm struggling to let it go despite the phone struggling greatly to perform it old function...
The thought of or going off forever greatly unsettles me sha....

I sell herbs tho
Re: We Keep Using Our Phones Like That by HugeElephant(f): 2:11pm On Mar 20
Unseen:

It's called Phone Addiction.
I once read an article back in 2008 that it's advisable to change your phone every 3 years or less to avoid being addicted to the phone.
I used to do that until economy begin hard.

This has nothing to do with addiction
Re: We Keep Using Our Phones Like That by Unseen(m): 8:26pm On Mar 20
HugeElephant:

This has nothing to do with addiction

So what is it then?

Phone and User Relationship?

1 Like

Re: We Keep Using Our Phones Like That by HugeElephant(f): 3:14pm On Mar 21
Unseen:

So what is it then?

The problem we have about Nigerians and most especially black people is the inability to believe some things are possible.

Look at Elon Musk neural link.
I have several ideas on my threads but nlfpmod will not push mine to front page
Re: We Keep Using Our Phones Like That by YangaBabe: 7:04am On Mar 23
I totally understand you, I've been using my tecno phone for over 2 years now too, I may not necessarily be cool with a device that has a weak battery but I'm not a fan of changing phones every minute either.

2 Likes

Re: We Keep Using Our Phones Like That by Starprogress: 10:31am On Mar 23
I trust you don't wanna miss out in one of the features POP8 is giving cause you can Keep your data secure with the side fingerprint sensor of the TECNO POP 8.
Discover more at https://www.tecno-mobile.com/phones/product-detail/product/pop-8/

#TECNOPOP8
Re: We Keep Using Our Phones Like That by iyerebenita993: 7:02pm On Mar 23
I had a phone I used like that but I later gave it out

I might use my SPARK 20 Pro+ like that too
Re: We Keep Using Our Phones Like That by iyerebenita993: 7:03pm On Mar 23
If you like call it addiction but this TECNO new series is bursting my head
Re: We Keep Using Our Phones Like That by biodunpearl(f): 1:14am On Mar 25
Wow this is amazing
Re: We Keep Using Our Phones Like That by HugeEIephant: 7:16pm On Apr 07
Unseen:

So what is it then?

Well it's better than boyfriend and girlfriend relationship

(1) (Reply)

Celtel Gprs; Why Me? / null / Mtn Suffering? Yes Or No

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.