Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Behold The Anambra State Mercedes Benz Fire Truck - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Behold The Anambra State Mercedes Benz Fire Truck (2479 Views)

Lagos Fire Truck Of Corruption And Anambra Fire Truck Of Non Corruption (Photos) / Governor Charles Soludo & His Family At The Anambra State Government House (Pix) / #AnambraDecides: Live Pictures From The Anambra Election 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Behold The Anambra State Mercedes Benz Fire Truck by ashacot: 9:43pm On Jul 03, 2023
Behold The Anambra State Mercedes Benz FIRE TRUCK!

Una Go Fear Fire Truck Nah!

The State With The Highest Number Of BILLIONAIRES, Who Are Just Busy ' Developing ' Every NO MAN'S LANDS Available In Nigeri!

HERO Drunkards Everywhere!

Mtscheeew!
🚶‍♂️

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Behold The Anambra State Mercedes Benz Fire Truck by RingRoadMafia: 9:45pm On Jul 03, 2023
Mugu, that's an ordinary water truck in the east. People who dont have boreholes call these guys to get them water

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Behold The Anambra State Mercedes Benz Fire Truck by REDshouse(m): 9:50pm On Jul 03, 2023
Is there.even a functional fire truck in anambra

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Behold The Anambra State Mercedes Benz Fire Truck by GeneralPula: 9:52pm On Jul 03, 2023
Pathetic..

You con dey wonder why them curse Lamba Nanu..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Behold The Anambra State Mercedes Benz Fire Truck by Sweetrosie(f): 10:18pm On Jul 03, 2023
GeneralPula:
Pathetic..

You con dey wonder why them curse Lamba Nanu..

You no dey shame?? Show me where Anambra fire service is written on it?

Obi commissioned fire trucks no be mouth

6 Likes

Re: Behold The Anambra State Mercedes Benz Fire Truck by NwaNimo1(m): 10:19pm On Jul 03, 2023
911 water tank replenisher...sent to clean the soot?

Or...the job was subcontracted by the fire service!
Re: Behold The Anambra State Mercedes Benz Fire Truck by yarimo(m): 10:22pm On Jul 03, 2023
Hehehe and this is the state obi claims to have governd excellent for 8 years

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Behold The Anambra State Mercedes Benz Fire Truck by GeneralPula: 10:26pm On Jul 03, 2023
Sweetrosie:

Nah you Shame dey catch..

Nah why you dey change monikers dey hide..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Behold The Anambra State Mercedes Benz Fire Truck by Offpointng: 10:26pm On Jul 03, 2023
Sweetrosie:

If this came in place of a fire truck. don't you think that translates to the state not having a fire truck??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Behold The Anambra State Mercedes Benz Fire Truck by Sweetrosie(f): 10:29pm On Jul 03, 2023
Offpointng:

If this came in place of a fire truck. don't you think that translates to the state not having a fire truck??

Stop deceiving yourself

5 Likes

Re: Behold The Anambra State Mercedes Benz Fire Truck by Sweetrosie(f): 10:30pm On Jul 03, 2023
GeneralPula:

Nah you Shame dey catch..

Nah why you dey change monikers dey hide..

See talk...make me and you dey argue about moniker this night??

Pity yourself na
Re: Behold The Anambra State Mercedes Benz Fire Truck by Jogs1900: 10:40pm On Jul 03, 2023
Sweetrosie:

You no dey shame?? Show me where Anambra fire service is written on it.

Where are the trucks now? Or did Anambra cease to exist when Obi's tenure ended?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Behold The Anambra State Mercedes Benz Fire Truck by GeneralPula: 10:42pm On Jul 03, 2023
Sweetrosie:

Stop deceiving yourself
This is a federal fire fighter you’re showing, not the state..

2 Likes

Re: Behold The Anambra State Mercedes Benz Fire Truck by Jogs1900: 10:42pm On Jul 03, 2023
Sweetrosie:

Stop deceiving yourself
This is federal service truck.
Lets see Anambra service truck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Behold The Anambra State Mercedes Benz Fire Truck by Sweetrosie(f): 10:43pm On Jul 03, 2023
Jogs1900:

Where are the trucks now? Or did Anambra cease to exist when Obi's tenure ended?

I don show you obi commissioning fire trucks, don't change mouth yet, show us the one tinubu commissioned or that of osun and ekiti
Re: Behold The Anambra State Mercedes Benz Fire Truck by Sweetrosie(f): 10:44pm On Jul 03, 2023
Jogs1900:

This is federal service truck.
Lets see Anambra service truck

The one I showed obi commissioning above you no see am abi you get glaucoma??
Re: Behold The Anambra State Mercedes Benz Fire Truck by Sweetrosie(f): 10:45pm On Jul 03, 2023
GeneralPula:

This is a federal fire fighter you’re showing, not the state..

The one I show you above you no see am??
Re: Behold The Anambra State Mercedes Benz Fire Truck by Jogs1900: 10:47pm On Jul 03, 2023
Sweetrosie:

The one I showed obi commissioning above you no see am abi you get glaucoma??

Where is it na... don't be emotional.
Where are the trucks

Maybe Anambra state is unable to maintain its fire service.
The other time there was a fire incident, we knew it was Delta state fire service that came to the rescue of the Anambra state govt.

3 Likes

Re: Behold The Anambra State Mercedes Benz Fire Truck by Jogs1900: 10:49pm On Jul 03, 2023
Sweetrosie:

I don show you obi commissioning fire trucks, don't change mouth yet, show us the one tinubu commissioned or that of osun and ekiti
Don't be petty. This is 2023.
As of today, does Anambra state has a functioning fire service?
You don't need to respond but you know the truth.

1 Like

Re: Behold The Anambra State Mercedes Benz Fire Truck by Sweetrosie(f): 10:49pm On Jul 03, 2023
Jogs1900:

Where is it na... don't be emotional.
Where are the trucks

Maybe Anambra state is unable to maintain its fire service.
The other time there was a fire incident, we knew it was Delta state fire service that came to the rescue of the Anambra state govt.

You said Anambra no get truck abi and obi did nothing in Anambra, I don show you obi commissioning fire trucks.

Show us the one tinubu commissioned or the one osun, ondo, ekiti and oyo dey maintain

2 Likes

Re: Behold The Anambra State Mercedes Benz Fire Truck by ideynl1: 10:52pm On Jul 03, 2023
It is very funny when Agbadorians are comparing Anambra state that was created some years ago to a former capital like Lagos. Shows the status of Anambra state is reaching that of Lagos

Agbadorians have never compared their other 5 skull mining states with any state in the SE states because they have nothing to show in terms of development.

I like it when they make these analyses between Anambra and Lagos, it is something to be proud of.

5 Likes

Re: Behold The Anambra State Mercedes Benz Fire Truck by Sweetrosie(f): 10:53pm On Jul 03, 2023
Jogs1900:

Don't be petty. This is 2023.
As of today, does Anambra state has a functioning fire service?
You don't need to respond but you know the truth.

You don change mouth now abi?? Peter obi commissioned fire trucks...if you want to know if it's still functioning, ask the people at that suprom hotel incident if they called Anambra fire service and they didn't respond?

1 Like

Re: Behold The Anambra State Mercedes Benz Fire Truck by GeneralPula: 11:04pm On Jul 03, 2023
Sweetrosie:

The one I show you above you no see am??
Not just me, Anambra people no see ham today when fire outbreak happened..

2 Likes

Re: Behold The Anambra State Mercedes Benz Fire Truck by Offpointng: 11:09pm On Jul 03, 2023
Sweetrosie:

Stop deceiving yourself

no one is deceiving themselves here and this should have been uploaded to give a counter claim.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Behold The Anambra State Mercedes Benz Fire Truck by Jogs1900: 11:09pm On Jul 03, 2023
Sweetrosie:

You don change mouth now abi?? Peter obi commissioned fire trucks...if you want to know if it's still functioning, ask the people at that suprom hotel incident if they called Anambra fire service and they didn't respond?
Oga, show us proof that it's still functioning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Behold The Anambra State Mercedes Benz Fire Truck by Jogs1900: 11:13pm On Jul 03, 2023
Sweetrosie:

You said Anambra no get truck abi and obi did nothing in Anambra, I don show you obi commissioning fire trucks.

Show us the one tinubu commissioned or the one osun, ondo, ekiti and oyo dey maintain
I don't expect a state full of billionaires with the largest market in Africa not to have a functioning fire service na.
Where were your fire fighters when they were needed if they exist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Behold The Anambra State Mercedes Benz Fire Truck by Sweetrosie(f): 11:41pm On Jul 03, 2023
Jogs1900:

I don't expect a state full of billionaires with the largest market in Africa not to have a functioning fire service na.
Where were your fire fighters when they were needed if they exist

You're capping rubbish
Re: Behold The Anambra State Mercedes Benz Fire Truck by Sweetrosie(f): 11:41pm On Jul 03, 2023
Jogs1900:

Oga, show us proof that it's still functioning.

Madam na your cup of tea be that
Re: Behold The Anambra State Mercedes Benz Fire Truck by Sweetrosie(f): 11:42pm On Jul 03, 2023
GeneralPula:

Not just me, Anambra people no see ham today when fire outbreak happened..

Na your headache be that...go ask them if they were called.
Re: Behold The Anambra State Mercedes Benz Fire Truck by LegendHero(m): 12:15am On Jul 04, 2023
ideynl1:
It is very funny when Agbadorians are comparing Anambra state that was created some years ago to a former capital like Lagos. Shows the status of Anambra state is reaching that of Lagos

Agbadorians have never compared their other 5 skull mining states with any state in the SE states because they have nothing to show in terms of development.

I like it when they make these analyses between Anambra and Lagos, it is something to be proud of.

Lol this is Oyo state fire truck.

Can you compare this to the nonsense 1923 truck that Anambla is using?

5 Likes

Re: Behold The Anambra State Mercedes Benz Fire Truck by gonkin(m): 4:49am On Jul 04, 2023
Una still dey on peter obi matter? Shame no dey una eye abi? U guys should focus on the renewed shege abeg & choke on cassava
Re: Behold The Anambra State Mercedes Benz Fire Truck by Orubebe01: 5:34am On Jul 04, 2023

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Houses Traced To Ehindero (All Allegedly Built In 2 Years) / As A Nigerian Abroad, Do You/would You Wear A Nigerian Armband/wristband In Public? / Gunmen Bomb Impeached Dep Gov’s Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.