Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,410 members, 7,864,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:35 AM

Christmas Message From Kaduna State PDP Chairman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christmas Message From Kaduna State PDP Chairman (228 Views)

Aisha Buhari Rides Train From Kaduna To Abuja (Pics) / Images From Kaduna Lockdown. Share Pictures From Your State. / Omoba Niyi Aborishade Shot Dead In Lagos (PDP Chairman) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christmas Message From Kaduna State PDP Chairman by Arafat2022: 8:19pm On Dec 24, 2022
ChRISTMAS MESSAGE!

On behalf of the People’s Democratic Party, PDP, in Kaduna State, I sincerely rejoice with Christians all over the world, particularly those in Kaduna State, on the occasion of this year's Christmas Celebration, in spite of the avoidable bloodbath and many setbacks that have confronted us throughout the year.

May the commemoration of the birth of Jesus Christ bring joy to us all, comfort to the bereaved, and hope to our traumatised communities.

Also, as we celebrate, may we take out time to reflect on the daunting challenges facing us; share with those in need, pray for the restoration of peace in our state and the nation at large, keep vigil always and travel only if absolutely necessary.

Wishing you all Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Signed:
Hon. Felix Hassan Hyat
Kaduna State PDP Chairman and Chairman PDP State Chairmen Forum

24/12/2022

(1) (Reply)

Why Are They Aren't Talking Now? / 2023: I Do Not ‘Bedwet’, Nor Am I A Spare Tyre,” – Kwankwaso Mocks Tinubu, Atiku / IPOB Denies Burning INEC Offices Or Attacking Political Rallies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.