Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,892 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Aisha Buhari Rides Train From Kaduna To Abuja (Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Rides Train From Kaduna To Abuja (Pics) (44125 Views)

Aisha Muhammadu Buhari Rides Train From Kaduna To Abuja-photo / Mock Burial Ceremony For Buhari And APC In FCT Abuja (pics / Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari Rides Train From Kaduna To Abuja (Pics) by ijustdey: 11:53am On Feb 11, 2022

Aisha Buhari on Kaduna-Abuja rail

President Muhammadu Buhari's administration has invested heavily in the revamping of Nigeria's rail sector.

First Lady Aisha Buhari on Thursday travelled from Kaduna to Abuja by train, a move her aide said was meant to encourage more Nigerians to use that mode of transportation.

PREMIUM TIMES learnt that Mrs Buhari arrived in Kaduna from Kano by air and then decided to travel by train to Abuja.

She was in the company of her younger brother, Mahmud Ahmad, also known as Modi, and a few aides.

Those familiar with her movement said the train left Kaduna at 4 pm and arrived in Abuja at past 6 pm.

Our sources said Mrs Buhari and members of her immediate family have travelled by air since her husband came to power in 2015. The family has always travelled by planes provided by the presidential air fleet.

This is the first time she would make a long journey by any other mode of transportation, one of her associates told PREMIUM TIMES.

Aisha Buhari on Kaduna-Abuja rail

Following incessant kidnappings on the Kaduna-Abuja road, many Nigerian commuters have abandoned the route and have resorted to travelling between the two cities by train.

President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration has invested heavily in the revamping of Nigeria’s rail sector.

Apart from the Abuja-Kaduna line, the Lagos-Ibadan railway has also effectively roared back to life.

A few other rail lines across the country have also been rehabilitated or are being revamped

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/510823-first-lady-aisha-buhari-travels-on-kaduna-abuja-train.html

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Rides Train From Kaduna To Abuja (Pics) by Kriss216: 11:54am On Feb 11, 2022
Heard from a reliable source that 85.774% of the passengers are security details.

IGP can't be foolish enough to allow Bandits use first lady's head play football.

231 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Rides Train From Kaduna To Abuja (Pics) by heniford2: 11:57am On Feb 11, 2022
The serious security around will shock u.thinking the country is going to war grin cheesy

151 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Rides Train From Kaduna To Abuja (Pics) by ojesymsym: 11:59am On Feb 11, 2022
Where the pregnancy when Nairaland say she get around december?

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Rides Train From Kaduna To Abuja (Pics) by mymadam(m): 12:20pm On Feb 11, 2022
ojesymsym:
Where the pregnancy when Nairaland say she get around december?

U sef... Maybe she don bon ni grin

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Rides Train From Kaduna To Abuja (Pics) by ojesymsym: 12:22pm On Feb 11, 2022
Okay ooo.... Na boy or girl, make we know which name to give am?
mymadam:

U sef... Maybe she bon ni grin

11 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Rides Train From Kaduna To Abuja (Pics) by mymadam(m): 12:24pm On Feb 11, 2022
ojesymsym:
Okay ooo.... Na boy or girl, make we know which name to give am?

I no go lie, I no know but e fit b twins lipsrsealed

12 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Rides Train From Kaduna To Abuja (Pics) by ojesymsym: 12:32pm On Feb 11, 2022
Na wa... Since we non know the sex we need to find unisex names give them be that.
mymadam:

I no go lie, I no know but e fit b twins lipsrsealed

9 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Rides Train From Kaduna To Abuja (Pics) by Cantonese: 12:57pm On Feb 11, 2022
They failed to show us her security personnel. That journey would have been personally monitored by the minister of transport, the DSS, etc to ensure complete safety on the route for her.

Dem for let only the madam waka the journey as an ordinary citizen, make she tell us the how far.

That's the same way Ojo Maduekwe started bicycle rides as the minister under Sani Abacha. While he was riding, his security detail was following behind in full readiness.

Rail rides are very enjoyable and quite speedy, but our leaders make an unnecessary show out of it.

58 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Rides Train From Kaduna To Abuja (Pics) by iamyemiakins(m): 4:28pm On Feb 11, 2022
Family Buhari, oni katikati

7 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Rides Train From Kaduna To Abuja (Pics) by BigDawsNet: 4:29pm On Feb 11, 2022
Wow, Wonder!! I can't believe our first lady traveled without a security details

Wow our country is now safe grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Rides Train From Kaduna To Abuja (Pics) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 11, 2022
Chaaaaiiii, see my EX.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Rides Train From Kaduna To Abuja (Pics) by Stevenson20: 4:29pm On Feb 11, 2022
And so, Make we fry cockroaches

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Rides Train From Kaduna To Abuja (Pics) by temptnow: 4:29pm On Feb 11, 2022
If you love your life, avoid that train for the next 1 month at least. Cos those angry kids will want to send a message

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Rides Train From Kaduna To Abuja (Pics) by Kingbenn(m): 4:29pm On Feb 11, 2022
Wait oh, I thought she was pregnant before abi she don abort am?

Make I go mind my business abeg

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Rides Train From Kaduna To Abuja (Pics) by illuminutty: 4:29pm On Feb 11, 2022
I have taken this train to and fro Abuja - Kaduna and it was a pleasure to ride, especially the VIP coaches. Thank you President NwanneMadu Buhari and Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi(our incoming presido) for completing what PDP used as a conduit pipe for siphoning and looting our treasury for 16 years.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Rides Train From Kaduna To Abuja (Pics) by tutudesz: 4:30pm On Feb 11, 2022
Election don reach O!!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Rides Train From Kaduna To Abuja (Pics) by dynicks(m): 4:30pm On Feb 11, 2022
Believe you me, 98% of the entire people on that train are all security personnels!!

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Rides Train From Kaduna To Abuja (Pics) by Hdhdhd(m): 4:30pm On Feb 11, 2022
Make we fry beans be dat

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Rides Train From Kaduna To Abuja (Pics) by TemmyT002(m): 4:30pm On Feb 11, 2022
So what now happen?

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Rides Train From Kaduna To Abuja (Pics) by 9jayes: 4:30pm On Feb 11, 2022
Re: Aisha Buhari Rides Train From Kaduna To Abuja (Pics) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 11, 2022
Is she running for president?
I could remember when this woman fried akara for her husband campaign purposes.Since her husband won she never near an akara joint.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Rides Train From Kaduna To Abuja (Pics) by Jammey6551(m): 4:30pm On Feb 11, 2022
Oza room candidate.

Worst first lady ever in Nigeria

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Rides Train From Kaduna To Abuja (Pics) by DamnnNiggarr: 4:30pm On Feb 11, 2022
shocked

That man beside first lady eh!
Ano trust am.

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Rides Train From Kaduna To Abuja (Pics) by Guyman02: 4:30pm On Feb 11, 2022
Good, her husband as Minister of Petroleum imported bad fuel and her cars are possibly jerking and grounded so she decided to feel the effect and impact of PDP in Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Rides Train From Kaduna To Abuja (Pics) by Badonasty(m): 4:30pm On Feb 11, 2022
See as soldiers full inside the coach

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Rides Train From Kaduna To Abuja (Pics) by IMASTEX: 4:31pm On Feb 11, 2022
Okay
Re: Aisha Buhari Rides Train From Kaduna To Abuja (Pics) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:31pm On Feb 11, 2022
God bless our darling Mummy and Daddy.

Nigeria will be great in our lifetime.

God bless Nigeria.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Rides Train From Kaduna To Abuja (Pics) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:31pm On Feb 11, 2022
Any child of hate, frustrations and perdition that ride on this train ehn...... una no go come out with una left balls.

LOVEGINO:
Make she follow road see howfa.
Just imagine , this is the only thing your brain can comprehend in this news.
Something the looting and evil politicians you supported for 16 whole years couldn't do,
But they stole destinies and future of youths like you.

Kontinue,
Na dere u dey so,
Kontinue oooo.....

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Rides Train From Kaduna To Abuja (Pics) by SailorUgo(m): 4:31pm On Feb 11, 2022
grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Rides Train From Kaduna To Abuja (Pics) by femicyrus(m): 4:31pm On Feb 11, 2022
Another opportunity to view poverty in the land through the window.

Then gist with buhari who is expected to laugh it over

7 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Rides Train From Kaduna To Abuja (Pics) by omoteacher(m): 4:32pm On Feb 11, 2022
sad

With the majority of the passengers as her

security men.

If not for insecurity train ride is really

enjoyable, convenient,and adventurous.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Many Injured As Buhari Campaigns In Borno / Nnamdi Kanu: Do Your Worst, God Will Do His Best – Mbaka Tells FG / Obidient Tsunami In The Land, I Am Going Back To My Original Hustle - Chimaroke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.