Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Kwankwaso Opens NNPP Office In Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Opens NNPP Office In Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) (11747 Views)

2023: Kwankwaso Opens Up On Stepping Down For Another Candidate / Kwankwaso Opens A Public School, Electricity Transformer, Borehole In Nasarawa / Rabiu Kwankwaso Commissions NNPP Office In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso Opens NNPP Office In Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) by jbadmus: 3:33am On Dec 25, 2022
9jii:
More trouble for Atiku.
He just want to scatter Atiku northern block votes
Just like Obi is going to starve Atiku in the south.
The only clear winner in 2023 is Tinubu.
[b]No one can spoil the south west for him
[/b]And is sure he ll get more than 25% from all the northern states. I said All.

Regarding the votes from the South West, I can tell you that majority of Christians from the south west will clearly vote against Tinubu. A good number of youth and the 'non-political elites' in the south west will vote against Tinubu as well.
Re: Kwankwaso Opens NNPP Office In Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) by azikiweironsi(m): 3:36am On Dec 25, 2022
garfield1:

Majority.at least 55% voted buhari,60% should go with tinubu

You mind him.
Why not tell him to park well.
Re: Kwankwaso Opens NNPP Office In Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) by azikiweironsi(m): 3:39am On Dec 25, 2022
jbadmus:

Regarding the votes from the South West, I can tell you that majority of Christians from the south west will clearly vote against Tinubu. A good number of youth and the 'non-political elites' in the south west will vote against Tinubu as well.

So the same way some will vote against Peter Obi in the SE and also Atiku in the North
Have you ever seen 100% votes anywhere ?
That's why it's called election. Everybody has he/her own choice. It's democracy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Opens NNPP Office In Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) by Doyou2019: 4:06am On Dec 25, 2022
9jii:
More trouble for Atiku.
No one can spoil the south west for him
And is sure he ll get more than 25% from all the northern states. I said All.

So no more 10m votes from Borno again grin
Urchin oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Opens NNPP Office In Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) by Soso990240(m): 4:33am On Dec 25, 2022
9jii:
More trouble for Atiku.
keep dreaming... It's allowed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Opens NNPP Office In Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) by jbadmus: 4:34am On Dec 25, 2022
azikiweironsi:

So the same way some will vote against Peter Obi in the SE and also Atiku in the North
Have you ever seen 100% votes anywhere ?
That's why it's called election. Everybody has he/her own choice. It's democracy

Absolutely, I concur. However, SOME and MAJORITY are never the same. The majority in this context means that the number of votes will be very significant. Of course, there can't be a 100% vote sweep for any of the candidates in their zones of 'electoral strength'. However, the significance of votes (in terms of number and percentage) Peter Obi will receive from the South West will be very much as compared to the very low votes Tinubu will receive in the South East. Peter Obi will do very well in the South West more than Tinubu will perform in the South East and South South combined. For example, Lagos will be a battle ground between Tinubu and Obi, but no state in the South East or South South can be described as such for Tinubu. Besides, 'you' can count on people from Ondo State, they don't practice the 'follow-follow' kind of politics. I think Peter Obi has a good chance to win because the lion share of the votes from the North (East and West) will be distributed among Tinubu, Atiku, and KwanKwanso. Peter Obi will win both the South East, South South, and put forward a good show in South West and Middle Belt. This is simply my personal opinion, which may be right or wrong. February of 2023 will tell!

All in all, a better Nigeria is what I personally crave for, and I am cautiously optimistic that either of the three leading candidates may perform better than the present president. I have listened to the three frontliners engaged different focus groups, and I can tell they all have very good plans.Whether they could be trusted is, however, debatable.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Opens NNPP Office In Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) by PeterObi4LP: 4:44am On Dec 25, 2022
Tinubu ti lu le
Re: Kwankwaso Opens NNPP Office In Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) by 9jii(m): 4:53am On Dec 25, 2022
Doyou2019:

So no more 10m votes from Borno again grin
Urchin oo
Hope you never blame your teachers for exams you failed?

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Opens NNPP Office In Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) by 9jii(m): 4:59am On Dec 25, 2022
jbadmus:

Yorubas are wiser they know your Hatred for Tinubu is just a Hatred for whole Yoruba people in disguise. Religion never separated them before it won't now.
The only reason your people are always backward in Nigeria politics is because this bigotry way of thinking.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Opens NNPP Office In Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) by 9jii(m): 5:09am On Dec 25, 2022
vhykeeytor:

Only what PDP got in Anambra, cancelled the leading margin of APC in Lagos. Don't come online and show your ignorance to the world.
Since the return of democracy the whole votes from SE remains insignificant to any politician that ran. GEJ rely on it and failed, Atiku did same mistake and failed too. Obi's failure is certain though he's not in it to win. Obi politics is what failure and losing are in politics.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Opens NNPP Office In Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) by 9jii(m): 5:15am On Dec 25, 2022
tctrills:

You clearly hate the truth.
The South East has more registered voters than the South west if you remove Lagos.
Anyone that wins the SE and SS would need less than 20% of northern votes.
All Obi needs is 15 to 29% of northern vote while the other candidates share the remaining 80\% of Northern votes.
Tell that to GEJ or Atiku in 2015 and 2019, since you were born yesterday.
Didn't they won both regions and got less than 20% from the north?
You clearly have no idea how Nigeria politics works. It's much more than running 2x2 shop oo

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Opens NNPP Office In Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) by Kingsmeal: 5:19am On Dec 25, 2022
9jii:

Since the return of democracy the whole votes from SE remains insignificant to any politician that ran. GEJ rely on it and failed, Atiku did same mistake and failed too. Obi's failure is certain though he's not in it to win. Obi politics is what failure and losing are in politics.

Lmao.

This boy must be born in 2022

Re: Kwankwaso Opens NNPP Office In Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) by Kingsmeal: 5:21am On Dec 25, 2022
9jii:

Tell that to GEJ or Atiku in 2015 and 2019, since you were born yesterday.
Didn't they won both regions and got less than 20% from the north?
You clearly have no idea how Nigeria politics works. It's much more than running 2x2 shop oo

You guys will definitely cry next year.

We have 4 main contenders in this election compared to 2019.

Only one Candidate is sure of two regions, North Central states and Lagos which is Obi.

So I ask again, where will your Tinubu get votes from? Well, I love the way you guys beat chest. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Opens NNPP Office In Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) by 9jii(m): 5:23am On Dec 25, 2022
tctrills:

In case you don't know, he is taking away Tinubu votes. Jigawa used to vote APC so if Kwankwaso is cutting into the votes, it would affect Tinubu more than anyone else.
Again, if Tinubu wins the SW and Obi wins the SE and SS, Obi would need less then 20% of the northern votes while Tinubu would need more than 25% of the northern vites
PDP is the only opposition to APC, when we are talking about serious politics please don't bring your OBI nonsense and terrible statistics here.
He's only in it to spoil market for Atiku. You may not want hear it because you are made to be the product in his deception

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Opens NNPP Office In Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) by 9jii(m): 5:24am On Dec 25, 2022
Kingsmeal:

Only one Candidate is sure of two regions, North Central states and Lagos which is Obi.

So I ask again, where will your Tinubu get votes from? Well, I love the way you guys beat chest. grin
Yayayaya

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Opens NNPP Office In Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) by 9jii(m): 5:25am On Dec 25, 2022
Kingsmeal:

So I ask again, where will your Tinubu get votes from? Well, I love the way you guys beat chest.
Yayayaya grin
Re: Kwankwaso Opens NNPP Office In Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) by jbadmus: 5:26am On Dec 25, 2022
9jii:

Yorubas are wiser they know your Hatred for Tinubu is just a Hatred for whole Yoruba people in disguise. Religion never separated them before it won't now.
The only reason your people are always backward in Nigeria politics is because this bigotry way of thinking.

Why do you guys always have the notion that any individual that appears not to be a supporter of Tinubu is from the other ethnic groups? I am not sure if you are in touch with current reality. If no single christian is capable to be Tinubu's running mate from the North, you think the majority of christians from the South West will not vote against him? I have no doubt that if the table was to turn, MURIC whose leader is a Yoruba man would be the first person who will speak against it, and advise individuals from South West who are of the same faith as his to vote against such Yoruba candidate. Tell me this will not happen if reverse was the case.

So, stating that Yoruba are not divided along religion line may not be totally correct as far as 2023 presidential election is concerned. Yes, Yorubas co-exist irrespective of religion, but this coming 2023 election might be different if the Yoruba Christians feel slighted. Of course, for political correctness, there might be the pretense that, 'oh, it doesn't matter; we are one!' Watch out for the voting pattern when the christians in the south west will 'speak' with their votes! That is when you will understand that things have changed and that Nigerians are now seriously divided along religion, even in the south west that some considered sophisticated in thinking.

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Opens NNPP Office In Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) by 9jii(m): 5:31am On Dec 25, 2022
jbadmus:

Why do you guys always have the notion that any individual that appears not to be a supporter of Tinubu is from the other ethnic groups? I am not sure if you are in touch with current reality. If no single christian is capable to be Tinubu's running mate from the North, you think the majority of christians from the South West will not vote against him? I have no doubt that if the table was to turn, MURIC whose leader is a Yoruba man would be the first person who will speak against it, and advise individuals from South West who are of the same faith as his to vote against such Yoruba candidate. Tell me this will not happen if reverse was the case.

So, stating that Yoruba are not divided along religion line may not be totally correct as far as 2023 presidential election is concerned. Yes, Yorubas co-exist irrespective of religion, but this coming 2023 election might be different if the Yoruba Christians feel slighted. Of course, for political correctness, there might be the pretense that, 'oh, it doesn't matter; we are one!' Watch out for the voting pattern when the christians in the south west will 'speak' with their votes! That is when you will understand that things have changed and that Nigerians are now seriously divided along religion, even in the south west that some considered sophisticated in thinking.
Just as I said politics of bigotry never work with Yorubas and it won't now.
It's always about religion and Tribal for you Easterners and you are claiming you are better people. Chai!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Opens NNPP Office In Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) by 9jii(m): 5:34am On Dec 25, 2022
Kingsmeal:

Lmao.

This boy must be born in 2022
Did you even know what you posted up here and what you saying
Obi nonsense always with silly statistics

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Opens NNPP Office In Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) by jbadmus: 5:35am On Dec 25, 2022
9jii:

Just as I said politics of bigotry never work with Yorubas and it won't now.
It's always about religion and Tribal for you Easterners and you are claiming you are better people. Chai!

Well, I give it up to you. You have won; have a good one! May Nigerians elect the best leader who will make the country great again! After all a great Nigeria is all I want!

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Opens NNPP Office In Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) by 9jii(m): 5:43am On Dec 25, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:

Do you know that 5 SE states has more voters than 5 SW States minus Lagos? Do you know that SS always vote in the same direction with SE and SE/SS is larger than North West? Do you know that nobody has ever won in Lagos with reasonable margin?
If I'm to take you serious it's like this
The winner
SS vs NW=PDP
SE vs SW=APC
NE vs NC=APC or PDP
You see LP can never be in first or second place in 2023 election

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Opens NNPP Office In Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) by 9jii(m): 5:49am On Dec 25, 2022
jbadmus:

Well, I give it up to you. You have won; have a good one! May Nigerians elect the best leader who will make the country great again! After all a great Nigeria is all I want!
There's nothing to win here after all I don't think it was a fight.
All that matters is what you said a great Nigeria for all.

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Opens NNPP Office In Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) by Akaujaa(m): 6:04am On Dec 25, 2022
If you think Kwankwaso is contesting in the 2023 presidential election, then you are politically naive. The North plans to retain power and they are united and determined to achieve that. Kwankwaso will do what Tambuwal did...he will surrender to Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Opens NNPP Office In Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) by tuoyoojo(m): 6:04am On Dec 25, 2022
jbadmus:

Absolutely, I concur. However, SOME and MAJORITY are never the same. The majority in this context means that the number of votes will be very significant. Of course, there can't be a 100% vote sweep for any of the candidates in their zones of 'electoral strength'. However, the significance of votes (in terms of number and percentage) Peter Obi will receive from the South West will be very much as compared to the very low votes Tinubu will receive in the South East. Peter Obi will do very well in the South West more than Tinubu will perform in the South East and South South combined. For example, Lagos will be a battle ground between Tinubu and Obi, but no state in the South East or South South can be described as such for Tinubu. Besides, 'you' can count on people from Ondo State, they don't practice the 'follow-follow' kind of politics. I think Peter Obi has a good chance to win because the lion share of the votes from the North (East and West) will be distributed among Tinubu, Atiku, and KwanKwanso. Peter Obi will win both the South East, South South, and put forward a good show in South West and Middle Belt. This is simply my personal opinion, which may be right or wrong. February of 2023 will tell!

All in all, a better Nigeria is what I personally crave for, and I am cautiously optimistic that either of the three leading candidates may perform better than the present president. I have listened to the three frontliners engaged different focus groups, and I can tell they all have very good plans.Whether they could be trusted is, however, debatable.

Very unbiased analysis
We all want a better Nigeria

But the odds favour Obi....all the political calculations didn't see him coming

For the first time, the north has 2 candidate (if I am add shetimma who tinubu is backing on) to make a 3rd candidate who are looking to get northern votes. This ckamour has therefore destroying the laser focus of the north's block vote thereby rendering their arsenal weak as opposed to obi who has SS, SE and a good part of SW and North Central in the bag

I do not have an iota of doubt about Obi winning, what I fear is the National Assembly dominated by PDAPC bouncing back his bills to sanitize Nigeria because I Cannot fathom how politicians who have killed and done despicable things to get to power and would end up having same salaries with civil servants. Which wicked Nigerian politician would assent to that

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Opens NNPP Office In Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) by Kaysalas(m): 6:08am On Dec 25, 2022
Iliveforever:

When they were united.
Ask yourself how many yorubas that are fully and currently behind tinubu
you don dey shift post. grin
E go shock you.
Re: Kwankwaso Opens NNPP Office In Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) by Kaysalas(m): 6:13am On Dec 25, 2022
jbadmus:

I am a Christian, I am from the South West and I am a youth. My vote is for Tinubu.

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Opens NNPP Office In Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) by tuoyoojo(m): 6:13am On Dec 25, 2022
Akaujaa:
If you think Kwankwaso is contesting in the 2023 presidential election, then you are politically naive. The North plans to retain power and they are united and determined to achieve that. Kwankwaso will do what Tambuwal did...he will surrender to Atiku.

Time would tell but that would be suicidal for his political career because he has the love of the ordinary masses who sees the elites are their problem

If he decides to string them along and relinquish his followership for Atiku, he would have shown to his followers that he cannot be trusted to keep his word

My guy Kwankwaso is not doing this to win 2023, he is making a statement for the coming elections when it would be turn of the north to get power, he is positioning him self to inherit the block votes of buhari

Read inbtw the lines bruv, read

That's politics for you
Re: Kwankwaso Opens NNPP Office In Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) by Kaysalas(m): 6:16am On Dec 25, 2022
Kingsmeal:

Obi is sure of Lagos? grin
You must be a comedian I swear. February is almost here. God spare our lives. Merry Christmas wink

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Opens NNPP Office In Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) by Kaysalas(m): 6:20am On Dec 25, 2022
jbadmus:

I laugh when I see people try to divide the Yoruba along religious lines. For us, religion is SECONDARY. Mark my words, know this and know peace. No doubt, some Yorubas won't vote Tinubu, but it's not because of Religion but rather other considerations. However, you can choose to believe it's midnight when it's actually mid-day. I can't help you further.
I am a Christian, I am Yoruba, and I am a youth. I will vote Tinubu steady

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Opens NNPP Office In Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) by Senioreddy: 6:25am On Dec 25, 2022
jbadmus:

I just like your matured response devoid of insults and hate but factual. Two major pillars that rule the world is politics and religion. You can never take religion out of politics.
So if one religion feel slighted, they'll definitely respond.
Re: Kwankwaso Opens NNPP Office In Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) by Advocate500: 6:30am On Dec 25, 2022
9jii:
More trouble for Atiku.
where will tinubu get his own block votes?
Re: Kwankwaso Opens NNPP Office In Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) by Advocate500: 6:34am On Dec 25, 2022
garfield1:

They did in 1960,1979,1983,1993,1999 and 2003
religion was never a consideration then,wake up to reality,so much thanks to buhari for making region a factor in Nigeria election.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Communities Lament As Refuse Collectors Hike Charges / Police Public Relations School In Nasarawa Commissioned (Photos) / Governor Sanwo-Olu Attends Discusses Climate Change At COP28 In Dubai Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.