Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Kwankwaso Opens NNPP Office In Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Opens NNPP Office In Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) (11746 Views)

2023: Kwankwaso Opens Up On Stepping Down For Another Candidate / Kwankwaso Opens A Public School, Electricity Transformer, Borehole In Nasarawa / Rabiu Kwankwaso Commissions NNPP Office In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso Opens NNPP Office In Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) by 9jii(m): 9:36am On Dec 25, 2022
Malibe:

Illusion grin grin grin
Delusional cheesy grin grin
Re: Kwankwaso Opens NNPP Office In Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) by 9jii(m): 9:45am On Dec 25, 2022
Bendeco02:

What about Abuja

What is giving you confidence that tinubu will get more votes than ob in the north is because of power of incumbency. But let me remind you, masses hates the man including that north.
I'm in the north you are in the south, I should tell you our political atmosphere here. But you are infected with Obi's unrealistic statistical nonsense that distance you from the fact on the ground of wats to come.
Re: Kwankwaso Opens NNPP Office In Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) by Theoarhics: 9:45am On Dec 25, 2022
Hausa party
Re: Kwankwaso Opens NNPP Office In Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) by Bendeco02: 10:24am On Dec 25, 2022
9jii:

I'm in the north you are in the south, I should tell you our political atmosphere here. But you are infected with Obi's unrealistic statistical nonsense that distance you from the fact on the ground of wats to come.
What's the political atmosphere in the north?

Hope your fellow northerners will concur?

Like I said earlier, most of tinubu's supporters especially outside SW are those benefiting from him or party agents of which you're one of them.
Re: Kwankwaso Opens NNPP Office In Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) by Musauzor(m): 10:44am On Dec 25, 2022
Bola the BATstard is a loser in the north. His puerile calculation is that he will inherit Buhari's block votes in the north or win in all the APC controlled States in the north. The foolish BATstard forgot to know that 2015/2019 are quite different from 2023. The north has two major contenders in the race. The earlier Mr. Tribulation realizes this the better for him
Re: Kwankwaso Opens NNPP Office In Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) by sulaak(m): 10:49am On Dec 25, 2022
I honestly don't understand the greed of the Fulani'. The South stood back and allowed two Fulanis to compete in 2019 (Buhari vs Atiku); come 2023, Fulani still wants the top seat after eight years of destructive government.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Opens NNPP Office In Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) by azizsystem(m): 11:12am On Dec 25, 2022
tuoyoojo:

Time would tell but that would be suicidal for his political career because he has the love of the ordinary masses who sees the elites are their problem

If he decides to string them along and relinquish his followership for Atiku, he would have shown to his followers that he cannot be trusted to keep his word

My guy Kwankwaso is not doing this to win 2023, he is making a statement for the coming elections when it would be turn of the north to get power, he is positioning him self to inherit the block votes of buhari

Read inbtw the lines bruv, read

That's politics for you
Bro, I doff my hat for you for this spot on analysis... I live in Kano and I'm a staunch kwankwasiyya supporter, what you just said is nothing but the truth!
We are merely taking a shot at the presidency. We more concerned about winning Kano and probably jigawa for our new party so as to consolidate our chances in the next election
Re: Kwankwaso Opens NNPP Office In Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) by blackfase(m): 11:26am On Dec 25, 2022
As it stands right now, theres nothing assured for Agbado Commander in the SW. I tell you bro, the loathing for cassava guru is real, lots of Yorubas lay in ambush for him, including yours truly. Shebi dem dey call us omo ale, we go show him the real meaning of omo ale by then grin grin. That cretin will receive the shock of his life by his "kinsmen". Stay tuned.... wink
Tunda fire roasted corn and all its eaters grin grin

Ogbuefi2020:

So only SW will make Tinubu president? Do you know that SW has never delivered block votes?
Re: Kwankwaso Opens NNPP Office In Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) by blackfase(m): 11:30am On Dec 25, 2022
Dem too like power, which never translates to anything for their people. Just have power for its freaking sake...*spit

sulaak:
I honestly don't understand the greed of the Fulani'. The South stood back and allowed two Fulanis to compete in 2019 (Buhari vs Atiku); come 2023, Fulani still wants the top seat after eight years of destructive government.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Opens NNPP Office In Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) by vhykeeytor(m): 12:36pm On Dec 25, 2022
9jii:

Since the return of democracy the whole votes from SE remains insignificant to any politician that ran. GEJ rely on it and failed, Atiku did same mistake and failed too. Obi's failure is certain though he's not in it to win. Obi politics is what failure and losing are in politics.

South east and south south... votes along same line. So I think the insignificant votes are those from the south west. Jonathan was elected in 2011 because of the massive support he got from the south east and south south.
Re: Kwankwaso Opens NNPP Office In Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) by Okwyjesus(m): 12:56pm On Dec 25, 2022
Urheadmaster:
tongue
Kwankwaso is out to reduce block vote in the northern states for Tulunbu the agbado munchers presidential candidate.
tongue.

Atikulooter and Peter Obi will share the remaining votes.
tongue

My fear is that you can't trust northern politicians absolutely.

But he is doing a good job

Re: Kwankwaso Opens NNPP Office In Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) by AntiTerrorist: 1:24pm On Dec 25, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:

So only SW will make Tinubu president? Do you know that SW has never delivered block votes?
I am from Osun State and I can tell the the mood of the people here. Tinubu is coming second in SW. I'm very sure of that.
Re: Kwankwaso Opens NNPP Office In Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) by Abdul4trust1(m): 2:36pm On Dec 25, 2022
Bendeco02:

It will shock you that even SW won't deliver bloc votes for tinubu. Their votes are always shared. This new electoral system will also spoil his chance of rigging unlike before.

It will be hard for tinubu to get 60% of total casted votes in SW. Take note

Don't be deceived by his supporters here... Most of his supporters are people benefiting from him. Masses don't like the man
you're obviously new to Nigeria politics and you do not understand Nigeria politics.
To think rigging is common to only the party in power is laughable.

People rigg election in their strongholds. I have conducted election on three different occasions in Nigeria as inec ad-hoc Staff and I have be voting as well.

This election is between Tinubu and Atiku.
And Tinubu have the highest chance of winning this election.

The PDP structure has been weaken by obi, Kwankwaso and the 5G governors while that of APC remain intact.

You don't view politics from sentimental perspective.
Re: Kwankwaso Opens NNPP Office In Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) by Duru009(m): 3:30pm On Dec 25, 2022
Kwakwanso is NOT campaigning at ALL but opening campaigning OFFICE....

Let it BE known here that HE is working for PDP....

#bookmark
Re: Kwankwaso Opens NNPP Office In Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) by Iliveforever(m): 4:20pm On Dec 25, 2022
garfield1:

I mean 60% of sw son.tinubu needs 35% of north

Wake up from your heavy slumber.

Tinubu is not getting osun and OYO, Lagos is shared. So where is he getting the bulk votes?
Re: Kwankwaso Opens NNPP Office In Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) by garfield1: 4:25pm On Dec 25, 2022
Iliveforever:

Wake up from your heavy slumber.

Tinubu is not getting osun and OYO, Lagos is shared. So where is he getting the bulk votes?

Why will tinubu not get Oyo and osun? Because pdp are ruling? Oga,tinubu will win the entire 6 Yoruba states.he will struggle in lagos but will still win narrowly.even in Oyo,makinde is against atiku.buhari lost Oyo by a thousand vote,why won't tinubu a Yoruba win? Buhari won osun,tinubu will also.majority of thoswvtgat voted adeleke said they will vote tinubu...
Apart from lagos,tinubu will get at least 60% in other Yoruba states.it is like telling me that obi won't win se states because lp is not ruling them
Re: Kwankwaso Opens NNPP Office In Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) by Iliveforever(m): 4:32pm On Dec 25, 2022
garfield1:

Why will tinubu not get Oyo and osun? Because pdp are ruling? Oga,tinubu will win the entire 6 Yoruba states.he will struggle in lagos but will still win narrowly.even in Oyo,makinde is against atiku.buhari lost Oyo by a thousand vote,why won't tinubu a Yoruba win? Buhari won osun,tinubu will also.majority of thoswvtgat voted adeleke said they will vote tinubu...
Apart from lagos,tinubu will get at least 60% in other Yoruba states.it is like telling me that obi won't win se states because lp is not ruling them

So why was Apc chieftain begging SW Apc governors not to betray tinubu the other day?

FYI BVAS is here so if You think it’ll be the normal routine, a big shock awaits you
Re: Kwankwaso Opens NNPP Office In Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) by Kennydoc(m): 4:34pm On Dec 25, 2022
garfield1:

They did in 1960,1979,1983,1993,1999 and 2003

What did the block votes achieve in 1999? At least I remember SW leaders did not support Obasanjo.
Re: Kwankwaso Opens NNPP Office In Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) by MikeofAfrica: 4:48pm On Dec 25, 2022
9jii:
More trouble for Atiku.
He just want to scatter Atiku northern block votes
Just like Obi is going to starve Atiku in the south.
The only clear winner in 2023 is Tinubu.
No one can spoil the south west for him
And is sure he ll get more than 25% from all the northern states. I said All.

Kwankwaso is a bigger threat to Tinubu. Without winning the NW, Tinubu cannot win the election.

Peter Obi will get at least 30% of the votes in Lagos while Atiku can get at least 10% in Lagos. Atiku will also get at least 30% in Osun with Adeleke campaigning for him.

Peter Obi will also get 25% in Ondo and Ekiti due to Tinubu muslim- muskin ticket hence SW is not on lockdown for Tinubu.
Re: Kwankwaso Opens NNPP Office In Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) by MikeofAfrica: 5:02pm On Dec 25, 2022
9jii:

Since the return of democracy the whole votes from SE remains insignificant to any politician that ran. GEJ rely on it and failed, Atiku did same mistake and failed too. Obi's failure is certain though he's not in it to win. Obi politics is what failure and losing are in politics.

The NW/NE zones produces the biggest block votes in recent elections while the SE/ SS zones produces the second biggest block votes .

The SE/ SS block votes won the presidency for the PDP in 1999, 2003, 2007 and 2011. Buhari then used the NW / NE block votes to defeat PDP in 2015 and 2019.

The votes of SW and NC are insignificant in Nigeria politics because they cannot deliver block votes.

Hence if Tinubu fails to win either the NW/ NE or SE/ SS block votes , he will not win the 2023 election.
Re: Kwankwaso Opens NNPP Office In Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) by Bendeco02: 5:03pm On Dec 25, 2022
Abdul4trust1:
you're obviously new to Nigeria politics and you do not understand Nigeria politics.
To think rigging is common to only the party in power is laughable.

People rigg election in their strongholds. I have conducted election on three different occasions in Nigeria as inec ad-hoc Staff and I have be voting as well.

This election is between Tinubu and Atiku.
And Tinubu have the highest chance of winning this election.

The PDP structure has been weaken by obi, Kwankwaso and the 5G governors while that of APC remain intact.

You don't view politics from sentimental perspective.

This your analysis shows that you're not even a politician or inec official as you claimed.

Maybe you worked with INEC during your NYSC.

You said that APC states remains intact, how?

Kwakwanso is also there making it third candidate hoping on northern votes.

Even if he won't win any state but at least he will have enough votes from core north. He might even gather enough votes than that your tinubu.

Secondly, we're talking about individual here and your mentioning party. Your so called APC stronghold is north because I know that you're not talking of SW that doesn't give bloc votes.

And let me remind you, APC won core north during last election because of the contestant, buhari plus rigging to boost the margin.

Now that buhari is not contesting and the electoral system changed, what gives you the assurance that APC will still sweep core north as they did during last presidential election?
Re: Kwankwaso Opens NNPP Office In Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) by IBBG(m): 5:33pm On Dec 25, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:

Do you know that 5 SE states has more voters than 5 SW States minus Lagos? Do you know that SS always vote in the same direction with SE and SE/SS is larger than North West? Do you know that nobody has ever won in Lagos with reasonable margin?
lol the guy you're quoting doesn't understand statistics. After all their principal said "na statistics we go chop" and festus keyamo was busy laughing like clown mannequin
Re: Kwankwaso Opens NNPP Office In Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) by Abdul4trust1(m): 6:53pm On Dec 25, 2022
Bendeco02:

This your analysis shows that you're not even a politician or inec official as you claimed.

Maybe you worked with INEC during your NYSC.

You said that APC states remains intact, how?

Kwakwanso is also there making it third candidate hoping on northern votes.

Even if he won't win any state but at least he will have enough votes from core north. He might even gather enough votes than that your tinubu.

Secondly, we're talking about individual here and your mentioning party. Your so called APC stronghold is north because I know that you're not talking of SW that doesn't give bloc votes.

And let me remind you, APC won core north during last election because of the contestant, buhari plus rigging to boost the margin.

Now that buhari is not contesting and the electoral system changed, what gives you the assurance that APC will still sweep core north as they did during last presidential election?
You don't know politics. Let me leave but I'll reach by God's grace after February 25 2023.

May God grant us that time.
Re: Kwankwaso Opens NNPP Office In Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) by Bendeco02: 8:04pm On Dec 25, 2022
Abdul4trust1:
You don't know politics. Let me leave but I'll reach by God's grace after February 25 2023.

May God grant us that time.
Ok

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Opens NNPP Office In Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) by unclejb2(m): 8:28pm On Dec 25, 2022
garfield1:

They did in 1960,1979,1983,1993,1999 and 2003
I never knew madness could be hereditary.
Re: Kwankwaso Opens NNPP Office In Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) by unclejb2(m): 8:47pm On Dec 25, 2022
garfield1:

Most Yoruba people that I know are not going to vote for Tinubu. Poverty and suffering doesn't mind tribe or religion. Boko Haram and Fulani bandits don't care where you are from. Oyedepo is very vocal about the Muslim Muslim ticket, he is a Yoruba man with millions of followers. There so many things working against Tinubu.

We not going to vote for Tinubu because he is old, he is not healthy, he is very corrupt and his running mate is a Boko Haram with ID card.

We can't afford to have a Tinubu...a placeholder for Shettima after a bloody and disastrous 8 years of Buhari. That's a life threatening joke taken too far.
Re: Kwankwaso Opens NNPP Office In Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) by garfield1: 8:54pm On Dec 25, 2022
unclejb2:
Most Yoruba people that I know are not going to vote for Tinubu. Poverty and suffering doesn't mind tribe or religion. Boko Haram and Fulani bandits don't care where you are from. Oyedepo is very vocal about the Muslim Muslim ticket, he is a Yoruba man with millions of followers. There so many things working against Tinubu.

We not going to vote for Tinubu because he is old, he is not healthy, he is very corrupt and his running mate is a Boko Haram with ID card.

My brother,finally most yorubas will vote tinubu.tiwa no.tiwani
Re: Kwankwaso Opens NNPP Office In Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) by garfield1: 8:55pm On Dec 25, 2022
unclejb2:
I never knew madness could be hereditary.

For your line
Re: Kwankwaso Opens NNPP Office In Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) by sulaak(m): 5:00am On Dec 27, 2022
tctrills:

It is win not won. You and I may not be president but at least we can use correct tenses.
GEJ and Atiku lost because Buhari won the North. Tinubu is not going to win the north.

Buhari won the North and with the help of Tinubu and Amaechi the South.

Who is going to help Atiku win the South?
Re: Kwankwaso Opens NNPP Office In Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) by tctrills: 8:13am On Dec 27, 2022
sulaak:

Buhari won the North and with the help of Tinubu and Amaechi the South.

Who is going to help Atiku win the South?
This is a completely different election. First, Buhari lost the south.
In this election, Tinubu would win the SW, Obi will win in the SE and SS and Atiku would lead in the notth

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gani Fawehinmi Passed On? / Riot In The North Over Jonathan's Win / Nigerian Government To Create A Million Jobs Through Online Initiative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.