Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,500 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Toke Makinwa's Nyash Trends As She Steps Out In A Transparent Dress (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa's Nyash Trends As She Steps Out In A Transparent Dress (Photo) (81821 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Stuns In Black Figure Revealing Dress (photo) / Tonto Dikeh Stuns In N1,500 Dress (Photo) / Duncan Mighty Parties With Ladies In Underwear Dress (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa's Nyash Trends As She Steps Out In A Transparent Dress (Photo) by gadgethead: 10:45pm On Dec 24, 2022
grin grin grin

Re: Toke Makinwa's Nyash Trends As She Steps Out In A Transparent Dress (Photo) by edungene7: 10:45pm On Dec 24, 2022
refurbished finished goods
Re: Toke Makinwa's Nyash Trends As She Steps Out In A Transparent Dress (Photo) by StreetFight: 10:45pm On Dec 24, 2022
Kelechi009:
Wow she looks so gorgeous

Do you want to make Heaven like this? All liars shall go to Hell
Re: Toke Makinwa's Nyash Trends As She Steps Out In A Transparent Dress (Photo) by Konjiboii: 10:47pm On Dec 24, 2022
Never thought the day will come when bobrisky go get better shape pass woman.
Re: Toke Makinwa's Nyash Trends As She Steps Out In A Transparent Dress (Photo) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 24, 2022
Daughters of Satan! That ass will strong like poorly made fufu
Re: Toke Makinwa's Nyash Trends As She Steps Out In A Transparent Dress (Photo) by FashionCookie(f): 10:48pm On Dec 24, 2022
One word...ugly!
Re: Toke Makinwa's Nyash Trends As She Steps Out In A Transparent Dress (Photo) by Todaymedia: 10:48pm On Dec 24, 2022
Peter Obi Full Speech at the Campaign Rally in Bayelsa State

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMWMALjnLiU

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Nyash Trends As She Steps Out In A Transparent Dress (Photo) by Prosper91(m): 10:51pm On Dec 24, 2022
Nobody has insulted Yoruba people for this foolery but these people from the west enjoy insulting the Igbo race calling them oloshos if this act was done by an Igbo woman.Make Una grow up
BTW I'm not Igbo but I love their sense of maturity

4 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Nyash Trends As She Steps Out In A Transparent Dress (Photo) by pansophist(m): 10:53pm On Dec 24, 2022
Attention and insecurity. Any woman that can overcome both is closer to the gods.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa's Nyash Trends As She Steps Out In A Transparent Dress (Photo) by fof1: 10:53pm On Dec 24, 2022
nlfpmod:
Toke Makinwa steps out in a see-through outfit revealing her backside and this has sparked reactions as 'nyash' trends.

https://twitter.com/GistReel/status/1606585573778501632?t=n4VJ3p8HBMzQeM5Jv_M75g&s=19

Wasted Enterprise and inferiority Complex...on Display
Re: Toke Makinwa's Nyash Trends As She Steps Out In A Transparent Dress (Photo) by ipobarecriminals: 10:53pm On Dec 24, 2022
sad from Mr IBu daughter to dis flat one. sad.
Rev CHINEDU RIGHTEOUSNESS2 must NOT see this sad.Nah HELL FIRE straight undecided
Re: Toke Makinwa's Nyash Trends As She Steps Out In A Transparent Dress (Photo) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 24, 2022
nlfpmod:
Toke Makinwa steps out in a see-through outfit revealing her backside and this has sparked reactions as 'nyash' trends.

https://twitter.com/GistReel/status/1606585573778501632?t=n4VJ3p8HBMzQeM5Jv_M75g&s=19

Na wa o. Life don spoil finish.

What does she intend to gain by dressing like this?
Re: Toke Makinwa's Nyash Trends As She Steps Out In A Transparent Dress (Photo) by vickydevoka(m): 10:58pm On Dec 24, 2022
Thank God I no be woman. God forbid. Everything about me go be fake and I go dey comfortable. Only photo way dem edit o no gree make dem post am until I de real. God create
Re: Toke Makinwa's Nyash Trends As She Steps Out In A Transparent Dress (Photo) by Menclothing: 11:03pm On Dec 24, 2022
Surgery yanch dey shake oooo
Re: Toke Makinwa's Nyash Trends As She Steps Out In A Transparent Dress (Photo) by mightyhaze: 11:11pm On Dec 24, 2022
agadez007:
Notice how nobody have mentioned or insulted Yoruba for this single act,go and check that mr ibus daughter thread and see toke makinwa brothers insulting Igbo people
i dey always notice this trend ..,but honestly no be all of them

Na the urchins dey spoil name for the others.. them know themselves
Re: Toke Makinwa's Nyash Trends As She Steps Out In A Transparent Dress (Photo) by Oxala17: 11:21pm On Dec 24, 2022
nlfpmod:

Two small bags of cement. For her own good I hope she takes time out to service them on the regular,
Re: Toke Makinwa's Nyash Trends As She Steps Out In A Transparent Dress (Photo) by VEHINTOLAR: 11:27pm On Dec 24, 2022
The thing sef no gree shake,shior !
Re: Toke Makinwa's Nyash Trends As She Steps Out In A Transparent Dress (Photo) by Osariemen12: 11:27pm On Dec 24, 2022
From Oloshe generation and tribe
Re: Toke Makinwa's Nyash Trends As She Steps Out In A Transparent Dress (Photo) by Chee59(f): 11:30pm On Dec 24, 2022
Y'all will shame someone for not having yansh and still shame them for augmenting and enhancing it surgically.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Nyash Trends As She Steps Out In A Transparent Dress (Photo) by Felabrity: 11:39pm On Dec 24, 2022
See the kind of rubbish trend and title on frontpage
Re: Toke Makinwa's Nyash Trends As She Steps Out In A Transparent Dress (Photo) by chichriso: 11:46pm On Dec 24, 2022

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Nyash Trends As She Steps Out In A Transparent Dress (Photo) by OlowoLagos(m): 11:53pm On Dec 24, 2022
Can I get to know you @Lorenahertz

Lorenahertz:
Shaking what her doctor gave her.
All these generic looking butts on the island these days. Every girls ass looks the same

Btw, a new Nigeria is POssible with Peter Obi
Re: Toke Makinwa's Nyash Trends As She Steps Out In A Transparent Dress (Photo) by ravetechng: 11:57pm On Dec 24, 2022
Her Backside, Her Problem.
Re: Toke Makinwa's Nyash Trends As She Steps Out In A Transparent Dress (Photo) by Olahmi05: 12:00am On Dec 25, 2022
Sisi Nene how are you doing?
Person Mentor be dis.Make I give her 3years from Now.
She go come and advice people not to do plastic surgery. Note my Words down.
I can't blame her.. I blame the guys that will fall for it.
Becareful what you will do with your body .
Everyday you dey grow old.
God almighty will touch her Heart ❤️.
Re: Toke Makinwa's Nyash Trends As She Steps Out In A Transparent Dress (Photo) by Nobody: 12:14am On Dec 25, 2022
grin grin grin

She needs to kill the surgeon that did that yansh!

Absolute rubbish!
Re: Toke Makinwa's Nyash Trends As She Steps Out In A Transparent Dress (Photo) by Scarletjr(m): 12:33am On Dec 25, 2022
Have being trippin for this bae and I will till trinity tongue tongue
Re: Toke Makinwa's Nyash Trends As She Steps Out In A Transparent Dress (Photo) by DreamSonInlaw(m): 12:39am On Dec 25, 2022
Anatakuebira:
Spiderman nyash. The nyash resemble bow tie.

Guy

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Nyash Trends As She Steps Out In A Transparent Dress (Photo) by DreamSonInlaw(m): 12:39am On Dec 25, 2022
Dshocker:
Toke Makinwa old cargo, just dey play.
Lol
Re: Toke Makinwa's Nyash Trends As She Steps Out In A Transparent Dress (Photo) by Indispensable85(m): 12:56am On Dec 25, 2022
I love the way the society now looks at them. Nonsense!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Excitement As Banky W Wins His Polling Unit (video) / Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey / Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.