Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,475 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Toke Makinwa's Nyash Trends As She Steps Out In A Transparent Dress (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa's Nyash Trends As She Steps Out In A Transparent Dress (Photo) (81792 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Stuns In Black Figure Revealing Dress (photo) / Tonto Dikeh Stuns In N1,500 Dress (Photo) / Duncan Mighty Parties With Ladies In Underwear Dress (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa's Nyash Trends As She Steps Out In A Transparent Dress (Photo) by SPAMBOX7: 10:11pm On Dec 24, 2022
Yansh be like stone

4 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Nyash Trends As She Steps Out In A Transparent Dress (Photo) by NA1RALANDER(f): 10:11pm On Dec 24, 2022
Shake what your doctor gave you...

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Nyash Trends As She Steps Out In A Transparent Dress (Photo) by JaneYave(f): 10:11pm On Dec 24, 2022
I now understand why the iron lady of Pakistan tells women to love themselves. I mean some many things can be avoided if we know our real worth.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Nyash Trends As She Steps Out In A Transparent Dress (Photo) by Richmoney1(m): 10:12pm On Dec 24, 2022
I must confess it suit her perfectly unlike others that’ll look like cartoon

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Nyash Trends As She Steps Out In A Transparent Dress (Photo) by MiaBeer(m): 10:13pm On Dec 24, 2022
Low self esteem on display. Why thank God for everything, except the way He created you?

4 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Nyash Trends As She Steps Out In A Transparent Dress (Photo) by Gkay1(m): 10:13pm On Dec 24, 2022
Life na per head
Re: Toke Makinwa's Nyash Trends As She Steps Out In A Transparent Dress (Photo) by bennybuhari: 10:13pm On Dec 24, 2022
Olosho. See her walking like Christmas turkey

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Nyash Trends As She Steps Out In A Transparent Dress (Photo) by culf: 10:14pm On Dec 24, 2022
celebrity lifestyle
Re: Toke Makinwa's Nyash Trends As She Steps Out In A Transparent Dress (Photo) by erico2k2(m): 10:15pm On Dec 24, 2022
nlfpmod:
Toke Makinwa steps out in a see-through outfit revealing her backside and this has sparked reactions as 'nyash' trends.

https://twitter.com/GistReel/status/1606585573778501632?t=n4VJ3p8HBMzQeM5Jv_M75g&s=19
See mugus, thats a short dress with bra and pant prints on it.If you check now she aint wearing none!
Re: Toke Makinwa's Nyash Trends As She Steps Out In A Transparent Dress (Photo) by SHIVA001: 10:15pm On Dec 24, 2022
When an Organ in your body is working more than your brain. You become a disaster

6 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Nyash Trends As She Steps Out In A Transparent Dress (Photo) by olisaEze(m): 10:16pm On Dec 24, 2022
I love girls in revealing clothing, but this just looks tacky! And that nyash looks like it has missed its last update, make system no go crash for public function one day o! Doing bum bum is not the main issue, it’s the regular check ups and maintenance that most of them can’t afford. It’s not by driving a big car and living in a big house in a prime location, u go fit maintain the lifestyle on ur current earnings?? grin

5 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Nyash Trends As She Steps Out In A Transparent Dress (Photo) by cliqtips: 10:16pm On Dec 24, 2022
tuzle:
Toke makinwa, bobrisky, Tonto, that dancer that divorced her husbands and many more it is like nairaland use to promote them so they can stay relevant because almost everyday u will see news of this people. Thank God toto own have even reduced.

I get your point though but that's what people are talking about even on Twitter. And everyone is fighting to get ranked by Google. I mean money has to be made

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Nyash Trends As She Steps Out In A Transparent Dress (Photo) by nedekid: 10:16pm On Dec 24, 2022
WibusJaga:

That nyash looks out of alignment. grin
Lol
Re: Toke Makinwa's Nyash Trends As She Steps Out In A Transparent Dress (Photo) by MiaBeer(m): 10:18pm On Dec 24, 2022
Realigned Nyash grin

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Nyash Trends As She Steps Out In A Transparent Dress (Photo) by Lumig: 10:22pm On Dec 24, 2022

Ọmọ obìnrin! Na wa ó
embarassed
Re: Toke Makinwa's Nyash Trends As She Steps Out In A Transparent Dress (Photo) by Originalsly: 10:24pm On Dec 24, 2022
I don't blame her for showing off the butt.... most of you need to understand it costs thousands of dollars to beef up the butt ... a whole heap of draconian follow up measures that amount to torture ... like being in a straight jacket.... then maintenance which includes massages. Now why should someone .... after spending sooo much and enduring sooo much sufferings be hiding the butt under jeans or dress? She wants the world to see the finished product. I can bet my life... right after the party she is at some pool side flexing. Why women do such is something men can't figure out .... and we shouldn't try to... just admire and accept we are wired differently and keep it moving.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Nyash Trends As She Steps Out In A Transparent Dress (Photo) by Abadans: 10:25pm On Dec 24, 2022
Re: Toke Makinwa's Nyash Trends As She Steps Out In A Transparent Dress (Photo) by Johel(m): 10:25pm On Dec 24, 2022
nlfpmod:
Toke Makinwa steps out in a see-through outfit revealing her backside and this has sparked reactions as 'nyash' trends.

https://twitter.com/GistReel/status/1606585573778501632?t=n4VJ3p8HBMzQeM5Jv_M75g&s=19

Disgusting things
Re: Toke Makinwa's Nyash Trends As She Steps Out In A Transparent Dress (Photo) by ComeToJesus: 10:26pm On Dec 24, 2022
nlfpmod:

Trying too hard to be everything but ending up looking like a wall gecko is worrisome. I hope someone wouldn't be needing Dr Nasir of Botched soon because some things are beginning to look outlandish and disjointed.

Everyone needs Jesus to be assured that they are complete and adequate.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Nyash Trends As She Steps Out In A Transparent Dress (Photo) by UDUJ(m): 10:26pm On Dec 24, 2022
Her ass looks like the one in the image below. Shame

4 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Nyash Trends As She Steps Out In A Transparent Dress (Photo) by fredoooooo: 10:27pm On Dec 24, 2022
Another stoopeed yeyebrity

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Nyash Trends As She Steps Out In A Transparent Dress (Photo) by Monaboo(m): 10:29pm On Dec 24, 2022
If you see my own yansh ehn, ur head go bow.
No tell anybody o,
No be follow come.
Na work I work am.
For Yaba...N3500 grin

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Nyash Trends As She Steps Out In A Transparent Dress (Photo) by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:29pm On Dec 24, 2022
nlfpmod:

Nice
Re: Toke Makinwa's Nyash Trends As She Steps Out In A Transparent Dress (Photo) by hopexter(m): 10:32pm On Dec 24, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
May God deliver us from these Delilah in 2023

These sets are not worth praying to God for. There are more important things where God’s deliverance is needed.
Re: Toke Makinwa's Nyash Trends As She Steps Out In A Transparent Dress (Photo) by baretalk: 10:32pm On Dec 24, 2022
So fake and ugly, why type of dumb men like this fake shit, o yes it's old men.
Re: Toke Makinwa's Nyash Trends As She Steps Out In A Transparent Dress (Photo) by lexy2014: 10:35pm On Dec 24, 2022
twilliamx:
Growing up, I never in my wildest dream thought Nigerian girls/women will feel comfortable exposing Thier values shamelessly in public but now it has become the norm. Change is truly the only constant thing whether negative or positive, Change must come.

when you look at it wholistically, it is supply and demand. in time past, there was no demand or very little demand for these things. but now, there is demand. you see the nonsense yansh she has, who do you think paid for the plastic surgery? its one stupid man. if there was no man to pay for yansh job, you think she has the money to do it? even if she did, you know many of these nigerian women are even stingy to themselves. who pays for her lifestyle, her rent, her fuel etc. some stupid men. so bro, even we men have fallen because of yansh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa's Nyash Trends As She Steps Out In A Transparent Dress (Photo) by Bitchiamjay(m): 10:38pm On Dec 24, 2022
Whoever did this lady’s bbl should be serving jail time with Tory Lanez.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Nyash Trends As She Steps Out In A Transparent Dress (Photo) by agadez007(m): 10:41pm On Dec 24, 2022
Notice how nobody have mentioned or insulted Yoruba for this single act,go and check that mr ibus daughter thread and see toke makinwa brothers insulting Igbo people

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa's Nyash Trends As She Steps Out In A Transparent Dress (Photo) by akinsto4ever(m): 10:42pm On Dec 24, 2022
Fake nyash everywia[color=#006600][/color] grin grin grin
Re: Toke Makinwa's Nyash Trends As She Steps Out In A Transparent Dress (Photo) by caandi: 10:43pm On Dec 24, 2022
Some of y’all didn’t see the video and you’re saying she’s looking beautiful yen yen yen
With her yam legs
Very strong butt
And her shape is not well proportioned
The job she did before was looking good on her
But now it has passed be kiaful
She should take heed

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Nyash Trends As She Steps Out In A Transparent Dress (Photo) by Roboto11: 10:44pm On Dec 24, 2022
She has achieved her objective.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo / Davido Storms Infinix Stores In Computer Village (Photos) / Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.