Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,514 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Home Remedies For Treating Yeast In Men - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Home Remedies For Treating Yeast In Men (508 Views)

GNLD Neolife's Supplements For Treating Infertility In Women / Yoni Detox Pearls (#500 Each) For Treating Sorts Of Infection / VAGINAL YEAST INFECTION A Problem To Most Female (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Home Remedies For Treating Yeast In Men by Caleb15(m): 11:27pm On Dec 24, 2022
Compliments of the season to all nairalanders, i was just wondering if there are any home remedies for treating (YEAST IN MALE) to the doctors in the house your input would be highly appreciated. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Home Remedies For Treating Yeast In Men by Caleb15(m): 10:50pm On Feb 01, 2023
I finally found it and it works like magic, peel a cord of garlic and mesh it in a black nylon, tie them on your gbola till daybreak continue procedure for 2 to 3 days for maximum effect, make sure you spread the already meshed garlic all around the tip of the gbola and around any other affected area eg the scrutum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Home Remedies For Treating Yeast In Men by mysticwarrior(m): 4:38am On Feb 02, 2023
I thought yeast infection only affects women I never knew men can also contact it
Re: Home Remedies For Treating Yeast In Men by Avedonn: 11:29am On Apr 29, 2023
Caleb15:
Compliments of the season to all nairalanders, i was just wondering if there are any home remedies for treating (YEAST IN MALE) to the doctors in the house your input would be highly appreciated. Thank you

Hi,

I saw your post in one of those Vietnam thread. Please are you in Vietnam?
Re: Home Remedies For Treating Yeast In Men by Caleb15(m): 11:46am On Apr 29, 2023
Avedonn:

Hi,

I saw your post in one of those Vietnam thread. Please are you in Vietnam?

What i did there is called CYNICISM

Next time quote me on the right thread, thank you
Re: Home Remedies For Treating Yeast In Men by Caleb15(m): 11:49am On Apr 29, 2023
mysticwarrior:
I thought yeast infection only affects women I never knew men can also contact it

Yea it does happen to men once in their life time and can be trigged by mouthAction or unhealthy laundry
Re: Home Remedies For Treating Yeast In Men by mysticwarrior(m): 12:49pm On Apr 29, 2023
Caleb15:
I finally found it and it works like magic, peel a cord of garlic and mesh it in a black nylon, tie them on your gbola till daybreak continue procedure for 2 to 3 days for maximum effect, make sure you spread the already meshed garlic all around the tip of the gbola and around any other affected area eg the scrutum
you are very correct this works very well.

1 Like

Re: Home Remedies For Treating Yeast In Men by Avedonn: 5:13pm On Apr 29, 2023
Caleb15:
What i did there is called CYNICISM

Next time quote me on the right thread, thank you
Sorry for quoting you here. Just need a personal clarification.
Re: Home Remedies For Treating Yeast In Men by Oddkashy(m): 2:24pm On Nov 21, 2023
Caleb15:

I have some questions though?
1.Can I try this while taking the drugs still and 2. How do u tie on the gbola?
3. Do I just apply in the other affected areas as well by rubbing it in?
4. Can I only do this at night?
Re: Home Remedies For Treating Yeast In Men by Caleb15(m): 3:17pm On Nov 21, 2023
Oddkashy:

I have some questions though?
1.Can I try this while taking the drugs still and 2. How do u tie on the gbola?
3. Do I just apply in the other affected areas as well by rubbing it in?
4. Can I only do this at night?

1.Yes, this will clear the outer layer of your skin
2.The meshed garlic should go round the affected areas of your gbola while its errect using a black nylon
3.YES
4.Night time is the best when you are getting ready for bed its painfull and it works, you can chew some too

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Gas Cylinder: Save A Life; Know The Expiry Date / Pls Help My Younger Brother / Herbal Cure For Herpes Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.