Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,007 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Varsity Lecturers, Zamfara Workers, Abia Doctors Celebrate Christmas Without Pay - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Varsity Lecturers, Zamfara Workers, Abia Doctors Celebrate Christmas Without Pay (10600 Views)

Ngige: Why It Is Difficult To Increase Varsity Lecturers’ Salaries / Zamfara Workers Bid Gov. Yari Farewell / Zamfara Workers Paid N6000 As Minimum Wage - Ibrahim Khaleel, NULGE President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Varsity Lecturers, Zamfara Workers, Abia Doctors Celebrate Christmas Without Pay by Deltavariant(m): 6:40am On Dec 25, 2022
Wahala no get religious, tribal or ethnic bias.... Las las na everyone go chop that breakfast.

2 Likes

Re: Varsity Lecturers, Zamfara Workers, Abia Doctors Celebrate Christmas Without Pay by Lumig: 6:42am On Dec 25, 2022
Not only Zamfara workers. Go and dig deep about other states

1 Like

Re: Varsity Lecturers, Zamfara Workers, Abia Doctors Celebrate Christmas Without Pay by shortIGBOman: 6:48am On Dec 25, 2022
In any negative thing in this Country, Abia State must come first. Yeye Governor.

Re: Varsity Lecturers, Zamfara Workers, Abia Doctors Celebrate Christmas Without Pay by silibaba: 6:52am On Dec 25, 2022
LearnedsConcept:
Don't Spend all your savings this December, Just to go broke Next Year!

BTW

Merry ChristMas to you All wink

Anyway not By The Way
Re: Varsity Lecturers, Zamfara Workers, Abia Doctors Celebrate Christmas Without Pay by Ebubu: 6:54am On Dec 25, 2022
LegendHero:
I lowkey no too pity those Abia doctor.

Na them go dey online dey shout say Lagos people are in bondage while they relocate back to their shell to an empty stomach as gov no gree pay shishi.

If people from Abia expend 10% of the energy expended on Lagos to their state, probably things would have been better. They’ll still vote that gov for 3rd time if it’s possible.

FG should pay up ASUU, most of those lecturers are just victim of their leaders mistake.
they’ll still follow their leaders to another strike if FG keeps paying them cos it’s their leaders mistake.

1 Like

Re: Varsity Lecturers, Zamfara Workers, Abia Doctors Celebrate Christmas Without Pay by Grandmeister(m): 6:55am On Dec 25, 2022
SmartPolician:
Meanwhile, Okezie Ikpeazu and PDP keep winning elections in the state. I hear they normally rig the election.

With BVAS and IRev, INEC can rewrite the destiny of Abia State forever.
I will gladly welcome apc in abia rather than see another day of pdp. For someone like me(and many others) that's saying a lot...unfortunately apc can't get their shyt together in abịa state currently.
Re: Varsity Lecturers, Zamfara Workers, Abia Doctors Celebrate Christmas Without Pay by clinician2x: 6:55am On Dec 25, 2022
Na this kind suffering Nigeria need. Many people here are just very stupid
Re: Varsity Lecturers, Zamfara Workers, Abia Doctors Celebrate Christmas Without Pay by Rahym001(m): 6:58am On Dec 25, 2022
Miracood2:
ASUU will think twice before embarking on a fruitless strike next time.
Abeg get out.

Sense is very far from you.

Our prayers is God should not allow Buhari to happen to Nigeria again.

Scam raise to power 100
Re: Varsity Lecturers, Zamfara Workers, Abia Doctors Celebrate Christmas Without Pay by okoroemeka(m): 7:03am On Dec 25, 2022
bestman09:
sad

Too bad if it's true

@op, Very long post. Learn to edit.

there is nothing wrong with the post,it is you that supposed to learn how to read long post,how are we devolving and retrogressing to the point we are now finding it difficult to read long Epistles and even listen to long music,does it mean in the future there will be no books,newspapers,textbooks or music will be 1 min tracks or even 50 seconds.this is worrisome

2 Likes

Re: Varsity Lecturers, Zamfara Workers, Abia Doctors Celebrate Christmas Without Pay by shimolv: 7:06am On Dec 25, 2022
Re: Varsity Lecturers, Zamfara Workers, Abia Doctors Celebrate Christmas Without Pay by Okpeke22: 7:11am On Dec 25, 2022
Miracood2:
What a disgraceful comment.
Re: Varsity Lecturers, Zamfara Workers, Abia Doctors Celebrate Christmas Without Pay by Angelfrost(m): 7:12am On Dec 25, 2022
APC has done well...!

We knew they will mess things up especially in the second term, but they far exceeded our dark expectations!

To wish person happy Christmas today even strong for mouth!

I have never seen so much despair in a December!... This is historical!

1 Like

Re: Varsity Lecturers, Zamfara Workers, Abia Doctors Celebrate Christmas Without Pay by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 25, 2022
As if is a new thing, they aren't the only one celebrating Christmas without pay.
Re: Varsity Lecturers, Zamfara Workers, Abia Doctors Celebrate Christmas Without Pay by Igboslayer: 7:25am On Dec 25, 2022
The poverty capital of Nigeria.
Re: Varsity Lecturers, Zamfara Workers, Abia Doctors Celebrate Christmas Without Pay by ScamHunter: 7:31am On Dec 25, 2022
I trust Abia. Very useless government they have there.
shortIGBOman:
In any negative thing in this Country, Abia State must come first. Yeye Governor.
Even though you're a disgusting fellow, I totally agree with you.

1 Like

Re: Varsity Lecturers, Zamfara Workers, Abia Doctors Celebrate Christmas Without Pay by drfasam(m): 7:32am On Dec 25, 2022
bestman09:
sad

Too bad if it's true

That's the bitter Truth

@op, Very long post. Learn to edit.

Re: Varsity Lecturers, Zamfara Workers, Abia Doctors Celebrate Christmas Without Pay by 5starMan: 7:34am On Dec 25, 2022
LegendHero:

Na them go dey online dey shout say Lagos people are in bondage while they relocate back to their shell to an empty stomach as gov no gree pay shishi.

If people from Abia expend 10% of the energy expended on Lagos to their state, probably things would have been better. They’ll still vote that gov for 3rd time if it’s possible.

FG should pay up ASUU, most of those lecturers are just victim of their leaders mistake.
Your own is all about bigotry...
The political class is manipulating you guys

1 Like

Re: Varsity Lecturers, Zamfara Workers, Abia Doctors Celebrate Christmas Without Pay by Omoluabi16(m): 7:36am On Dec 25, 2022
Even if you say make some of these guys sell handouts to survive, na them go still abuse am. Nigerian leaders are evil.
Re: Varsity Lecturers, Zamfara Workers, Abia Doctors Celebrate Christmas Without Pay by Superwave16320: 7:37am On Dec 25, 2022
Ikpeaze refuse to pay salary look at what foolish hopeless Igbos have to say. Some of this fools are even blaming Buhari that gifted governor bail out fund to ensure they pay salary.
Miracood2:
Linesman:
We are All Getting Close to Anarchy in Nigeria Powered Up by Major General Mohammadu Buhari and His APCheats.
APC doesn't deserve One Vote in Next Year's General Election or Else the Native Doctor wey Prepared the Juju for them Try Well Well o.
nairalee:
ONLY?

There are many MANY more workers that havent been paid December. This is just a minute fraction of the actual number
Realist5:
Bubu's stubborn style in modern age.

Feb, pls come on time.
Nairalander248:
Too bad...

New Nigeria is POssible...
Danisaint112:
It's sad something like this is still going on this country especially at a time like this when it's more needed.

Anyway with the little you have, spend wisely.
The beginning of the year is the one of the hardest.

Merry Christmas to you all
Tonypen247:
Monkey dae work, baboons dae chop. The very worrying state of our country has plunged it into further misery for the people amidst the celebration of the season.
A celebration in conformity has been denied. What a country. undecided

Kindly check my signature below
LearnedsConcept:
Don't Spend all your savings this December, Just to go broke Next Year!

BTW

Merry ChristMas to you All wink
obagofizzy:
Ouch , this one shege pass all , meanwhile
Wishing you all peace, joy, and unconditional love at Christmas and always, Merry Christmas and Prosperous New year.
Doyou2019:

Saw a news this morning about Lebanon becoming a failed state and I was gobsmacked at the events reportedly happening down there.
Some of the fools here parroting for the continuation of APC misrule wouldn't probably know the gravitg of their stupidity, till citizens begin to storm commercial banks with deadly arms, just to retrieve their own money; just like it's happening in Beirut at the moment.

God sha won't let us sink that deep before He rescues us from the vermins amongst us.
Onyiiobi7735:
May God be with them.This useless government is worse than anything bad in existence.
Re: Varsity Lecturers, Zamfara Workers, Abia Doctors Celebrate Christmas Without Pay by Pickmycall: 7:38am On Dec 25, 2022
Buhari said he performed well.To me ,he is making a mockery to Nigerians.
Re: Varsity Lecturers, Zamfara Workers, Abia Doctors Celebrate Christmas Without Pay by Tonypen247(m): 7:43am On Dec 25, 2022
Superwave16320:
Ikpeaze refuse to pay salary look at what foolish hopeless Igbos have to say. Some of this fools are even blaming Buhari thY gufted governor Naik out fund to ensure they oay salary.

1 Like

Re: Varsity Lecturers, Zamfara Workers, Abia Doctors Celebrate Christmas Without Pay by Richie77: 8:03am On Dec 25, 2022
The Bible says, E no go better for bad ppl. Just watch what will befall all this bad leaders doing evil to workers intentionally. They think God is sleeping. By the time cancer and shame come on them, ppl will start showing pity.
Re: Varsity Lecturers, Zamfara Workers, Abia Doctors Celebrate Christmas Without Pay by Eriokanmi: 8:03am On Dec 25, 2022
Hmmm...and someone from the same failed party is saying oun lokan after deceiving us to vote the party in 2015 right ? Okay naw
Re: Varsity Lecturers, Zamfara Workers, Abia Doctors Celebrate Christmas Without Pay by Ofolete: 8:07am On Dec 25, 2022
Osodeke's ego has done many damages in the lives of university workers
Re: Varsity Lecturers, Zamfara Workers, Abia Doctors Celebrate Christmas Without Pay by Eriokanmi: 8:08am On Dec 25, 2022
tishbite42:
As for the Muslims affected, no pity
Christmas ain't Sallah
Does your stomach know or recognise Sallah, Christmas or any special day?
Re: Varsity Lecturers, Zamfara Workers, Abia Doctors Celebrate Christmas Without Pay by SmartPolician: 8:09am On Dec 25, 2022
Grandmeister:

I will gladly welcome apc in abia rather than see another day of pdp. For someone like me(and many others) that's saying a lot...unfortunately apc can't get their shyt together in abịa state currently.

Vote for Alex Otti - vote Labour Party.
Re: Varsity Lecturers, Zamfara Workers, Abia Doctors Celebrate Christmas Without Pay by Danisaint112(m): 8:10am On Dec 25, 2022
Superwave16320:
Ikpeaze refuse to pay salary look at what foolish hopeless Igbos have to say. Some of this fools are even blaming Buhari thY gufted governor Naik out fund to ensure they oay salary.

Don't ever quote me again when you have nothing to say but nonsense.
Re: Varsity Lecturers, Zamfara Workers, Abia Doctors Celebrate Christmas Without Pay by Maj196(m): 8:17am On Dec 25, 2022
I don't pity ASUU, these lots are complaining of their pay. What of the lives of innocent students you have destroyed? It's not business as usual anymore that you can go on strike as you all please. Next time they will think twice before embarking on a futile strikes. Nonsense
Re: Varsity Lecturers, Zamfara Workers, Abia Doctors Celebrate Christmas Without Pay by ZombieSlayer1: 8:17am On Dec 25, 2022
LegendHero:

Make sure you drop this your useless attitude before next year
Re: Varsity Lecturers, Zamfara Workers, Abia Doctors Celebrate Christmas Without Pay by ufuosman(m): 8:18am On Dec 25, 2022
Too bad
Re: Varsity Lecturers, Zamfara Workers, Abia Doctors Celebrate Christmas Without Pay by Nairalander248: 8:18am On Dec 25, 2022
Superwave16320:
Why are you so unfortunate? FYI I am not Igbo... Supporting PO doesn't make me Igbo... I don't play Ethnicity in politics, A new Nigeria is POssible...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Commissions More Projects By Katsina State Government / Nigerians Abroad Remitted $168bn In Eight Years – World Bank / Sdp Throws Its Weight Behind Gbajabiamila’s Choice Of Minority Principal Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.