Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Korra Obidi Wows Residents With Acrobatic Performance At Ghana Local Beach (Pix) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korra Obidi Wows Residents With Acrobatic Performance At Ghana Local Beach (Pix) (34314 Views)

Patapaa's Outfit As He Performs At Ghana Meets Naija / Korra Obidi's Husband Refuses To Kiss Her After Eating Nigerian Food / Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Perform At Ghana Meets Naija (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korra Obidi Wows Residents With Acrobatic Performance At Ghana Local Beach (Pix) by Foodie1(m): 12:15pm On Dec 25, 2022
See how that small boy dey look her bum bum cheesy

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Wows Residents With Acrobatic Performance At Ghana Local Beach (Pix) by Treassured: 12:16pm On Dec 25, 2022
Very Flexible lady. It Is well.

At least she should have covered up a little bit.

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Wows Residents With Acrobatic Performance At Ghana Local Beach (Pix) by TheNiceGuy(m): 12:16pm On Dec 25, 2022
I thought she's nursing some months old child angry
Re: Korra Obidi Wows Residents With Acrobatic Performance At Ghana Local Beach (Pix) by easytig(m): 12:17pm On Dec 25, 2022
That's why they say never wife a LovePeddler,because last last dem go go back to their stock trade ashewoism

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Wows Residents With Acrobatic Performance At Ghana Local Beach (Pix) by TheNiceGuy(m): 12:18pm On Dec 25, 2022
You're insane.

Don't denigrate any woman, you have a mother
babasolution:
Disgraceful LovePeddler,south Nigeria women are ratchet whores

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Wows Residents With Acrobatic Performance At Ghana Local Beach (Pix) by owolabi5: 12:18pm On Dec 25, 2022
Praxis758:
Which part of Nigeria is she from? (State, town and tribe)

Oshimili North LG, Delta State
Re: Korra Obidi Wows Residents With Acrobatic Performance At Ghana Local Beach (Pix) by texannaija: 12:30pm On Dec 25, 2022
This one just dey mumu herself up and down.
Re: Korra Obidi Wows Residents With Acrobatic Performance At Ghana Local Beach (Pix) by meobizy(f): 12:34pm On Dec 25, 2022
Enjoying herself as life should be. If she slumps anytime, she can happily depart, knowing that she lived to the fullest.

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Wows Residents With Acrobatic Performance At Ghana Local Beach (Pix) by EmekaBlue(m): 12:46pm On Dec 25, 2022
She really have confidence with her body cool

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Wows Residents With Acrobatic Performance At Ghana Local Beach (Pix) by Streetmovement(m): 12:51pm On Dec 25, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Hmmm grin

Make I chop finish I go comment grin
Re: Korra Obidi Wows Residents With Acrobatic Performance At Ghana Local Beach (Pix) by realestate99: 1:12pm On Dec 25, 2022
Praxis758:
Which part of Nigeria is she from? (State, town and tribe)

Re: Korra Obidi Wows Residents With Acrobatic Performance At Ghana Local Beach (Pix) by Karlifate: 1:16pm On Dec 25, 2022
Wickedfacts:
Street girl that boys were using to hold body, one foolish oyinbo went to wife her. No be so now.

Shes now back to her primary constituency.

LMAO! grin grin
Re: Korra Obidi Wows Residents With Acrobatic Performance At Ghana Local Beach (Pix) by juman(m): 1:21pm On Dec 25, 2022
Nonsense.
Naked woman.
Re: Korra Obidi Wows Residents With Acrobatic Performance At Ghana Local Beach (Pix) by Bahamas95(m): 1:33pm On Dec 25, 2022
God please don't give me any female child that would disgrace me.

Mr. Ibu's daughter did her own few days ago now this. The surprising thing is that he's encouraging her rubbish because I have seen them dance together in a video.
Re: Korra Obidi Wows Residents With Acrobatic Performance At Ghana Local Beach (Pix) by Praxis758: 1:36pm On Dec 25, 2022
realestate99:

Thanks for this.

Merry Christmas
Re: Korra Obidi Wows Residents With Acrobatic Performance At Ghana Local Beach (Pix) by Praxis758: 1:37pm On Dec 25, 2022
owolabi5:

Oshimili North LG, Delta State

You’re well appreciated.

Merry Christmas.
Re: Korra Obidi Wows Residents With Acrobatic Performance At Ghana Local Beach (Pix) by FuckSilly: 1:51pm On Dec 25, 2022
Mrkumareze:
Our street food oyibo man thought he's wise to take away from us. She's back to where she belongs
THIS IS THE POST OF THE MONTH!

YOU'RE SURELY A LEGEND!

Re: Korra Obidi Wows Residents With Acrobatic Performance At Ghana Local Beach (Pix) by Bigchristo: 1:54pm On Dec 25, 2022
jaybenugo:
Korra Obidi Wows Residents With Acrobatic Performance At A Local Beach In Ghana (Photos)

Nigerian dancer, Korra Obidi has shared a new video of herself dancing at a local beach in Ghana, IGBERETV reports.

She danced with young local dancers at the beach who were stunned by her amazing displays.

She captioned the video;

https://www.facebook.com/100044355823158/posts/pfbid0DboBZWmawNXWDe4o6GuWz71fZAeJztFyWnniC2qnjrp6hpY5BJ33izZCuruTUHNzl/?app=fbl
Seeing this lady I will be wondering what was her business with marriage at the first place, showing the public kpekus and breast that’s supposed to be meant for your husband alone, Abeg make that man celebrate her exit from marriage because she is just for the street nothing else
Re: Korra Obidi Wows Residents With Acrobatic Performance At Ghana Local Beach (Pix) by porthouse7(f): 1:57pm On Dec 25, 2022
KingMack:
If you zoom those pictures especially the one wey she spread her kpekus.. heaven go scarce for you grin

FTC for the past 2years now

Warmest thoughts Nairalanders and best wishes for a wonderful Christmas. may peace, love and prosperity follow you always.
ur papa grin
Re: Korra Obidi Wows Residents With Acrobatic Performance At Ghana Local Beach (Pix) by onadana: 2:03pm On Dec 25, 2022
Stargangz:
For dat 4th pic as she spread her legs, e be like say make I just insert my gbola from front by hanging that legs around my arms, ouch! e go sweet die, e go just dey enta selense.

Who can get this guy's details,we need him on the sex offender's register before it is too late.This is how rapist start's ooo.He is a menace on the loose.
Re: Korra Obidi Wows Residents With Acrobatic Performance At Ghana Local Beach (Pix) by Mozegee: 2:58pm On Dec 25, 2022
Shut up people like you do worst than she does,mind your business for once
Abilistic:
See how the guys and even little children cover up their body, but a grown up woman and mother decided to disgraced her

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Wows Residents With Acrobatic Performance At Ghana Local Beach (Pix) by Abujaexpress: 3:04pm On Dec 25, 2022
jaybenugo:
Korra Obidi Wows Residents With Acrobatic Performance At A Local Beach In Ghana (Photos)

Nigerian dancer, Korra Obidi has shared a new video of herself dancing at a local beach in Ghana, IGBERETV reports.

She danced with young local dancers at the beach who were stunned by her amazing displays.

She captioned the video;

https://www.facebook.com/100044355823158/posts/pfbid0DboBZWmawNXWDe4o6GuWz71fZAeJztFyWnniC2qnjrp6hpY5BJ33izZCuruTUHNzl/?app=fbl
How many of us zoomed the acrobatic where she opened her legs wide. The part is actually is black
Re: Korra Obidi Wows Residents With Acrobatic Performance At Ghana Local Beach (Pix) by tonididdy(m): 3:16pm On Dec 25, 2022
This one go soon write her own book on marriage

Na their way
Re: Korra Obidi Wows Residents With Acrobatic Performance At Ghana Local Beach (Pix) by Robenna(m): 3:19pm On Dec 25, 2022
Badabada:
Happiness is free.

That man snapping from the back tho
Re: Korra Obidi Wows Residents With Acrobatic Performance At Ghana Local Beach (Pix) by EdwardRandy(m): 3:21pm On Dec 25, 2022
babasolution:
Disgraceful LovePeddler,south Nigeria women are ratchet whores
Na your mama be ashawo, and anywhere I catch your mama I go f*ck am anal.
Re: Korra Obidi Wows Residents With Acrobatic Performance At Ghana Local Beach (Pix) by Haveyoueatentod: 3:21pm On Dec 25, 2022
This one na crase person tueh
Re: Korra Obidi Wows Residents With Acrobatic Performance At Ghana Local Beach (Pix) by UYEMDO35(m): 3:32pm On Dec 25, 2022
Stargangz:
For dat 4th pic as she spread her legs, e be like say make I just insert my gbola from front by hanging that legs around my arms, ouch! e go sweet die, e go just dey enta selense.

May God help your soul.
Re: Korra Obidi Wows Residents With Acrobatic Performance At Ghana Local Beach (Pix) by pacespot(m): 3:39pm On Dec 25, 2022
She don spoil those boys grin

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Wows Residents With Acrobatic Performance At Ghana Local Beach (Pix) by DONORJIR(m): 3:48pm On Dec 25, 2022
fman:
while our north women are Boko Haram püssies!!
Hi Bro, xmass kaa nan
Re: Korra Obidi Wows Residents With Acrobatic Performance At Ghana Local Beach (Pix) by KingMack(m): 4:01pm On Dec 25, 2022
porthouse7:
ur papa grin

kwakwakwa grin
Re: Korra Obidi Wows Residents With Acrobatic Performance At Ghana Local Beach (Pix) by Abilistic(m): 5:04pm On Dec 25, 2022
[quote author=Mozegee post=119422619][/quote]

Re: Korra Obidi Wows Residents With Acrobatic Performance At Ghana Local Beach (Pix) by lilianaghanti: 5:07pm On Dec 25, 2022
Ewwww

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

T-Pain Dancing Shakitibobo At Heineken Event In Lagos / Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Step Sister Shades Her, "Practice What You Preach" / Yul Edochie: 'How My Hustle Started 13 Years Ago'. Shares Photo In A Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.