Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

2022 Is My Best Year – DJ Cuppy Shares Positive Insight - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2022 Is My Best Year – DJ Cuppy Shares Positive Insight (309 Views)

You Can Still Meet The Love Of Your Life Before The End Of The Year - DJ Cuppy / "Family First" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photo With Her Family / DJ Cuppy Shares Her Cake As She Celebrates Her 26th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2022 Is My Best Year – DJ Cuppy Shares Positive Insight by Malodro: 8:26am On Dec 25, 2022
Disc jockey, Florence Otedola better known as DJ Cuppy has revealed that the outgoing year 2022 has been her best year so far.The beautiful 30-year-old who got engaged to her lover a few months back took to her Instagram stories to share a bedtime picture of herself glowing in pink as she noted that the outgoing year has been good to READ MORE

(1) (Reply)

Dancer, Poco Lee Celebrate His Mum's Birthday With Huge Smile (video) / He Is A Scammer Without A Job” – Speed Darlington To Tunde Ednut. / Heartwarming Moment Rapper, Blaqbonez Gifted His Mother A Brand New Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.