Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

#### Christmas Giveaway #2: 5H Airtime Each For 20 People - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / #### Christmas Giveaway #2: 5H Airtime Each For 20 People (3524 Views)

Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #### Christmas Giveaway #2: 5H Airtime Each For 20 People by MARYIAN(f): 9:30am On Dec 25, 2022
timbs001:
Merry Christmas everyone. May all your dreams and aspirations for the year 2023 come to fruition in Jesus name.

Sequel to my previous thread on cash giveaway ( https://www.nairaland.com/7492192/christmas-giveaway-5k-each-10), this thread is for those that need airtime to buy data.

The criteria to qualify for winning the data are:

1. Your Nairaland account must be at least a year old.
2. Please write why you need the airtime (short and concise)
3. Please don't participate if you have enough already, it is more blessed to give than to receive.

As usual for transparency, the winners will be picked randomly. Please refer to my previous thread incase you want to know how the winners will be picked.

Tk4all will help to distribute the airtime once the winners are announced.
Thank you so much sir for being a helping hand to the needy despite the economic situation of the country, God will surely bless you
I would use part of the money to call my sister and also use part of it to get data, as data is essential for my dealings and transactions online.
Merry Christmas Sir.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: #### Christmas Giveaway #2: 5H Airtime Each For 20 People by SoftSport(m): 9:37am On Dec 25, 2022
Thanks
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway #2: 5H Airtime Each For 20 People by Wanbissaka: 9:38am On Dec 25, 2022
timbs001:
Merry Christmas everyone. May all your dreams and aspirations for the year 2023 come to fruition in Jesus name.

Sequel to my previous thread on cash giveaway ( https://www.nairaland.com/7492192/christmas-giveaway-5k-each-10), this thread is for those that need airtime to buy data.

3. Please don't participate if you have enough already, it is more blessed to give than to receive.

As usual for transparency, the winners will be picked randomly. Please refer to my previous thread incase you want to know how the winners will be picked.

I run an ad based WhatsApp. I need the data to constantly post my businesses on sm
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway #2: 5H Airtime Each For 20 People by KeyStakeHolder: 9:43am On Dec 25, 2022
timbs001:

Thanks for what you're doing

I'm currently low on data and airtime. So having airtime will go a long way.

Thanks a bunch. @Timbs001
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway #2: 5H Airtime Each For 20 People by Yinkey6(m): 9:50am On Dec 25, 2022
timbs001:

Good Morning, I'm in need of airtime to call loved ones and do subscription too to stay in touch with family and friends.
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway #2: 5H Airtime Each For 20 People by Zee0007: 9:51am On Dec 25, 2022
I need the airtime to call my love ones. I have being far from home.
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway #2: 5H Airtime Each For 20 People by superintendents(m): 9:51am On Dec 25, 2022
timbs001:

bossss. i need it MOSt to call family and friends to wish them well

thanks
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway #2: 5H Airtime Each For 20 People by Tokskob2008: 9:52am On Dec 25, 2022
Merry Xmas...
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway #2: 5H Airtime Each For 20 People by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 25, 2022
Okkk oo
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway #2: 5H Airtime Each For 20 People by Omoluabi1stborn: 9:56am On Dec 25, 2022
timbs001:

I need the airtime to call and send messages.

Plz, I can't even borrow airtime again on my sim and no penny in account
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway #2: 5H Airtime Each For 20 People by Generalwoodz(m): 10:15am On Dec 25, 2022
Call my sister whom flashed yesterday
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway #2: 5H Airtime Each For 20 People by businessgirl(f): 10:18am On Dec 25, 2022
timbs001:

1) My account is a year plus
2) I'm currently doing an online course. My current job can't pay my bills so I opted for a side hustle. I'm acquiring online skills to equip myself to start side hustle. This requires a lot of data. I'll be glad to be helped in this period.

May God bless you and anyone that would help not just me but everyone in need.

Even if I'm not picked, at least others will be picked who will in turn help others tomorrow.

Merry Christmas! smiley
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway #2: 5H Airtime Each For 20 People by gameova(m): 10:33am On Dec 25, 2022
I need the airtime to call friends and family this festive season. Thanks
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway #2: 5H Airtime Each For 20 People by Johnchrix(m): 10:42am On Dec 25, 2022
I need it to call my family and also check my Instagram..
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway #2: 5H Airtime Each For 20 People by Parkleader: 11:00am On Dec 25, 2022
For data subscription

Happy Christmas everybody �
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway #2: 5H Airtime Each For 20 People by NwaMamaIwota(f): 11:19am On Dec 25, 2022
VTJN:
I need the airtime to reach out to friends and family
Beggy beggy Fisayo
tomorrow you'll support Drugnibu
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway #2: 5H Airtime Each For 20 People by Dundalk(m): 11:25am On Dec 25, 2022
oga oo. .i want just settle my outstanding debt

thanks
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway #2: 5H Airtime Each For 20 People by Geominer: 11:39am On Dec 25, 2022
timbs001:

Merry Christmas to you all.
Needing the airtime to clear off my MTN airtime debt and then talk to my loved ones.
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway #2: 5H Airtime Each For 20 People by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 25, 2022
timbs001:

I need the airtime to clear out the 300naira i borrowed, the remaining 200naira i will use it call family and friends, thanks
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway #2: 5H Airtime Each For 20 People by DominantBeing(f): 12:29pm On Dec 25, 2022
timbs001:

I will use it to try and improve my lifestyle, I will get data, watch how to make money legally videos, how to succeed videos, how to achieve your goals early videos. Etc and also searching about similar stuff online.
I might also use it to call my mom.

2 Likes

Re: #### Christmas Giveaway #2: 5H Airtime Each For 20 People by missyojo(f): 1:01pm On Dec 25, 2022
grin grin
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway #2: 5H Airtime Each For 20 People by PrettyClara1(f): 1:10pm On Dec 25, 2022
I would use it to settle my airtime debt, it's about #1950 but your give away will really help a lot as it would clear a good part of the debt, merry Christmas
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway #2: 5H Airtime Each For 20 People by Tboyfrosh123(m): 1:14pm On Dec 25, 2022
timbs001:

To convert it to cash am broke like haven't tasted good food today I really need help
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway #2: 5H Airtime Each For 20 People by Zonefree(m): 1:27pm On Dec 25, 2022
ahnie:

I do not want you dead or wished anyone death.i need you to be here,I need your heart to skip anytime you sees my monicker.

I m not a bitter soul,far from it,but I would ensure to torment you online ,till you learn to do the right thing by bn upright,honest,doing the right things.

timbs001 make sure he never gets the airtime
Because it would be a waste.

Lydia...what a gojous name.

1 Like

Re: #### Christmas Giveaway #2: 5H Airtime Each For 20 People by ahnie: 1:29pm On Dec 25, 2022
Zonefree:

Lydia...what a gojous name.
You wan start abii?
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway #2: 5H Airtime Each For 20 People by Zonefree(m): 1:36pm On Dec 25, 2022
ahnie:

You wan start abii?
You no tell me say you get fine name like this cheesy

Annabel Lydia Ogheneyole.

1 Like

Re: #### Christmas Giveaway #2: 5H Airtime Each For 20 People by ahnie: 1:39pm On Dec 25, 2022
Zonefree:

You no tell me say you get fine name like this cheesy

Annabel Lydia Ogheneyole.
Kolo guy.
Wetin you spiff this hawt afternoon...you seemed to be in a good mood igbokwe.
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway #2: 5H Airtime Each For 20 People by Zonefree(m): 1:43pm On Dec 25, 2022
ahnie:

Kolo guy.
Wetin you spiff this hawt afternoon...you seemed to be in a good mood igbokwe.
Na bros J baiday, so I gats be in good mood. You know the story na

1 Like

Re: #### Christmas Giveaway #2: 5H Airtime Each For 20 People by Dbrother(m): 2:04pm On Dec 25, 2022
I really want to pay the money I'm owing airtel. Happy Christmas Sir

Re: #### Christmas Giveaway #2: 5H Airtime Each For 20 People by LhasaAsp: 2:15pm On Dec 25, 2022
timbs001:

Yes oo I hope to win data at least, Happy Christmas bro
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway #2: 5H Airtime Each For 20 People by chidiogo123(f): 2:22pm On Dec 25, 2022
Merry Christmas to everyone. I need the airtime to be able to subscribe my data that's about finishing.
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway #2: 5H Airtime Each For 20 People by ahnie: 2:34pm On Dec 25, 2022
Zonefree:

Na bros J baiday, so I gats be in good mood. You know the story na
Just kidding.
Happy xmas

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why do some single ladies marry married men? / 7 Amazing Things Sanitary Pads Are Used For.(PIC) / My Wife, Who Hurt You In The Past?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.