Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,187 members, 7,815,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

#### Christmas Giveaway #2: 5H Airtime Each For 20 People - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / #### Christmas Giveaway #2: 5H Airtime Each For 20 People (3517 Views)

Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

#### Christmas Giveaway #2: 5H Airtime Each For 20 People by timbs001(m): 8:32am On Dec 25, 2022
Merry Christmas everyone. May all your dreams and aspirations for the year 2023 come to fruition in Jesus name.

Sequel to my previous thread on cash giveaway ( https://www.nairaland.com/7492192/christmas-giveaway-5k-each-10), this thread is for those that need airtime to buy data.

The criteria to qualify for winning the data are:

1. Your Nairaland account must be at least a year old.
2. Please write why you need the airtime (short and concise)
3. Please don't participate if you have enough already, it is more blessed to give than to receive.

As usual for transparency, the winners will be picked randomly. Please refer to my previous thread incase you want to know how the winners will be picked.

Tk4all will help to distribute the airtime once the winners are announced.

## Update
Here are the winners:

VillageBus
Tk4all
Samueltemi337
chocolatee
Kenedy16
Mamayam
fattprince
njelrapheal

Geominer
Dbrother
SoftSport
Dundalk
Yinkey6
MARYIAN
businessgirl
Tboyfrosh123

Affiliateseun05
collins1895
Aurelius1
Mzthowxeen

If you are among the winners, please quote this post with your phone number and SIM network. Tk4all will disburse the airtime once I send the cash to him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #### Christmas Giveaway #2: 5H Airtime Each For 20 People by yellowgarri2(m): 8:33am On Dec 25, 2022
timbs001:
Merry Christmas everyone. May all your dreams and aspirations for the year 2023 come to fruition in Jesus name.

Sequel to my previous thread on cash giveaway ( https://www.nairaland.com/7492192/christmas-giveaway-5k-each-10), this thread is for those that need airtime to buy data.

3. Please don't participate if you have enough already, it is more blessed to give than to receive.

As usual for transparency, the winners will be picked randomly. Please refer to my previous thread incase you want to know how the winners will be picked.

I need the airtime for data to communicate with family and friends this festive season. This will enable me to seek for help that I need as some people won't remember me until I reach out to them first. Thanks. Merry Christmas
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway #2: 5H Airtime Each For 20 People by OhGeeBee: 8:34am On Dec 25, 2022
timbs001:

I'm currently low on airtime.

Re: #### Christmas Giveaway #2: 5H Airtime Each For 20 People by Samueltemi337(m): 8:37am On Dec 25, 2022
timbs001:

Need it to sub
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway #2: 5H Airtime Each For 20 People by kezienaira: 8:37am On Dec 25, 2022
I need the data to link up with my people most especial on video call, make I see them.
E don tey.
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway #2: 5H Airtime Each For 20 People by VillageBus(m): 8:39am On Dec 25, 2022
Need it to call my family.
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway #2: 5H Airtime Each For 20 People by Kenedy16(m): 8:40am On Dec 25, 2022
I done dey run out of data, so I go need it to sub
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway #2: 5H Airtime Each For 20 People by ahnie: 8:41am On Dec 25, 2022
yellowgarri2:
I need the airtime for data to communicate with family and friends this festive season. This will enable me to seek for help that I need as some people won't remember me until I reach out to them first. Thanks. Merry Christmas
You never disappoints.
Smh.
Op pls kindly run serious background checks on this entity,he doesn't deserves the data,kindly pass the favour to another person.
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway #2: 5H Airtime Each For 20 People by adeoyekay(m): 8:43am On Dec 25, 2022
timbs001:

Re: #### Christmas Giveaway #2: 5H Airtime Each For 20 People by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 25, 2022
I need the airtime to do a data subcription in order to aid the researches I'm doing for my project.....it will do much
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway #2: 5H Airtime Each For 20 People by Tk4all(m): 8:43am On Dec 25, 2022
Noted sir

Happy christmas
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway #2: 5H Airtime Each For 20 People by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 25, 2022
timbs001:

Ok. Didn't get the last one.
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway #2: 5H Airtime Each For 20 People by Lorayne(m): 8:46am On Dec 25, 2022
timbs001:

Will need the Airtime to subscribe for data. Mine will soon finish.
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway #2: 5H Airtime Each For 20 People by yellowgarri2(m): 8:46am On Dec 25, 2022
ahnie:

You never disappoints.
Smh
Lydia, can't you just give me a breathing space? In the the spirit of Christmas
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway #2: 5H Airtime Each For 20 People by fattprince(m): 8:47am On Dec 25, 2022
timbs001:

Please I also need data for a work I am currently as a digital canvasser. Thank you
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway #2: 5H Airtime Each For 20 People by Juicethekid: 8:48am On Dec 25, 2022
timbs001:

wow, Goodmorning sir, I need the Airtime to pay back the loan I owe plus reach out to some people for help as a student
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway #2: 5H Airtime Each For 20 People by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 8:50am On Dec 25, 2022
Good morning and merry Christmas. I need it to sub for my POS business. The competition in POS nowadays is very hectic. In my little street we have about 8 POS stands competing for the same customers. This has made business very dull and profit very poor. Right now I can't even buy paper for printout because the business isn't giving profit for it.
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway #2: 5H Airtime Each For 20 People by Duchessree(f): 8:50am On Dec 25, 2022
Merry Christmas everyone
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway #2: 5H Airtime Each For 20 People by moshood44(m): 8:54am On Dec 25, 2022
timbs001:

need the airtime to get in touch with family and friends. Merry xmas 07033803830
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway #2: 5H Airtime Each For 20 People by Yarok(m): 8:58am On Dec 25, 2022
I need the card so that i can be able to call and wish my mum happy christmas, i am celebrating this christmas in school and it is really boring no family arround me. 08107065481 MTN
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway #2: 5H Airtime Each For 20 People by njelrapheal: 9:00am On Dec 25, 2022
Need to clear backlog of borrow me data..
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway #2: 5H Airtime Each For 20 People by ahnie: 9:01am On Dec 25, 2022
yellowgarri2:
Lydia, can't you just give me a breathing space? In the the spirit of Christmas
Breathing space?
am I choking you?
You re a pest that needs to be fumigated.i would frustrate all the supposed help that would come to you,until you apologize to me and acknowledge that you LIED.
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway #2: 5H Airtime Each For 20 People by yellowgarri2(m): 9:02am On Dec 25, 2022
ahnie:

Breathing space?
am I choking you?
Greetings to you and your family. Enjoy your day. Regards
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway #2: 5H Airtime Each For 20 People by world123: 9:05am On Dec 25, 2022
I benefited from the previous giveaway. Just any to say God bless you and your family. As you have chosen to make strangers happy, I pray that you find find favour from friends and strangers. May God protect you from evil people. May you heart desires be realised. God bless you. Merry Christmas and a prosperous new year in advance.
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway #2: 5H Airtime Each For 20 People by VTJN(m): 9:12am On Dec 25, 2022
I need the airtime to reach out to friends and family

1 Like

Re: #### Christmas Giveaway #2: 5H Airtime Each For 20 People by Tekahashi: 9:12am On Dec 25, 2022
good morning sir and merry Christmas to you and your family... I honestly need airtime for my school work, it's hard doing anything without data, even assignments, I pray I might be considered, God bless you sir for your kind works
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway #2: 5H Airtime Each For 20 People by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 9:13am On Dec 25, 2022
timbs001:

I need the airtime:

1. To avoid borrowing from your
service provider:

2. To make an important call to loved ones.

3. To renew data subscription..

4. Having airtime could save you from danger: lipsrsealed

Thanks.

Merry Christmas.

Timbs001

1 Like

Re: #### Christmas Giveaway #2: 5H Airtime Each For 20 People by yellowgarri2(m): 9:14am On Dec 25, 2022
ahnie:

Breathing space?
am I choking you?
You re a pest that needs to be fumigated.i would frustrate all the supposed help that would come to you,until you apologize to me and acknowledge that you LIED.
I will rather die than to apologize to a woman. Why don't you come out straight and spill what you really need from me? Bitter soul

2 Likes

Re: #### Christmas Giveaway #2: 5H Airtime Each For 20 People by ahnie: 9:19am On Dec 25, 2022
yellowgarri2:
I will rather die than to apologize to a woman. Why don't you come out straight and spill what you really need from me? Bitter soul
I do not want you dead or wished anyone death.i need you to be here,I need your heart to skip anytime you sees my monicker.

I m not a bitter soul,far from it,but I would ensure to torment you online ,till you learn to do the right thing by bn upright,honest,doing the right things.

timbs001 make sure he never gets the airtime
Because it would be a waste.
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway #2: 5H Airtime Each For 20 People by chocolatee(f): 9:25am On Dec 25, 2022
timbs001:

God bless you, I need the Airtime to call my Christian friends and wish them merry Christmas, thank you
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway #2: 5H Airtime Each For 20 People by Mamayam: 9:26am On Dec 25, 2022
timbs001:

I need it to call loved ones this season.

Will greatly appreciate.

Merry xmas.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

.... / I Am Tired Of Being A Single Lady / What Are The Qualities Of A Good Nanny Or Maid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.