Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,268 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped (40230 Views)

8-Year-Old Girl Raped By 19-Year-Old Boy In Enugu (Graphic Video) / How Man Locked Up Neighbour’s 2-year-old, 4-year-old Daughters, Raped Them / ‘My Nephews Raped Two Of My Daughters’ - Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by rajsuresh(m): 10:50am On Dec 26, 2022
Einterest:
Hi guys, so about three weeks back an uncle of mine was kidnapped on his way to Rivers state. The family went to the length and width of the world to raise 5 million naira. Upon his release and his return back home he was narrating his experience, mehn it was terrible. So he mentioned something that has been bothering me, he said in the vehicle, there was a lady and her 2 daughters. He said the kidnappers took turns rapping them( the mum and her two kids). They also collected 5m from that family.
Till now that's what is disturbing my mind even more than the kidnapping of my uncle. Cause I can't begin to imagine the trauma that helpless family has been through.

I don't understand how wicked people can be. You kidnapped people asked for ransome and still did this.

Note: Family went to the police station to report the kidnap, to be specific rumokoro police station and was told they would track them down that no body should pay any ransome. But that was only what the police said. And they were very non-chalant about it, now imagine that family being told that with that stupid attitude of the police.

I just decided to share this so people understand what others are going through. I begin to wonder are we mad in this country, how can a human being do this.
Truly a sad and unfortunate incident.Leaving innocent people who have done u no wrong to suffer this traumatic experience for the rest of their lives.And there are those in charge of the security of the land.Anyway 6 feet is the final destination of us all.The Lord judge us all according to our deeds.

1 Like

Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by platymus: 10:50am On Dec 26, 2022
Braveboi1:
So what is there in sharing a kpekus that was given to you Free of charge by God, did you pay any money to God for the kpekus? if some people were God eh they can be stingy with air
I see! May the God of heaven bring the same experience if rape to your daughters,since there is nothing wrong with sharing ****** in your own words!

1 Like

Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Backpedal: 10:50am On Dec 26, 2022
Braveboi1:
So what is there in sharing a kpekus that was given to you Free of charge by God, did you pay any money to God for the kpekus? if some people were God eh they can be stingy with air
What are you saying ?
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Teeroyzimma: 10:51am On Dec 26, 2022
Heterodox:
You know I can get your address from this post right?
when you catch am, give am panel beating

1 Like

Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by prinxwizard(m): 10:52am On Dec 26, 2022
beelon1020:
OP sorry about this ordeal.. this is very condemnable act...
however when Tinubu proposed to recruit 55,000 army, people are mocking him,.. will you now agreed with me that with the heavy presence of military personnel nation wide, the kidnapping issues will be a thing of the past?
Food for thought!
Change your dealer bro.
Tinubu said 50 million youths, how realistic is that?

1 Like

Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by onuman: 10:53am On Dec 26, 2022
Parachoko:
I think the NPF needs to be restructured or room should be giving for state police.

Insecurity have gotten out of hand in almost every part of Nigeria.

We can't continue like this

How can the NPF be restructured?
At the NASS, Arewa controls majority of the legislators.
Arewa is afraid of regional or State Police force because of Arewa belief that southern regions or states can use regional or State police to seceed from Nigeria.
The period between 1967-1996 when northern military dictators progressively created undue large number of 19 States and Abuja with corresponding legislative seats in the old Northern region, that's the period Nigeria was restructured to fail.

1 Like

Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Popesuccess(m): 10:53am On Dec 26, 2022
[quote author=Einterest post=119414526]Hi guys, so about three weeks back an uncle of mine was kidnapped on his way to Rivers state. The family went to the length and width of the world to raise 5 million naira. Upon his release and his return back home he was narrating his experience, mehn it was terrible. So he mentioned something that has been bothering me, he said in the vehicle, there was a lady and her 2 daughters. He said the kidnappers took turns rapping them( the mum and her two kids). They also collected 5m from that family.
Till now that's what is disturbing my mind even more than the kidnapping of my uncle. Cause I can't begin to imagine the trauma that helpless family has been through.

I don't understand how wicked people can be. You kidnapped people asked for ransome and still did this.

most of the females kidnapped are been raped, they are just Ashame to say it. Especially the fulani kidnapper that are always on drugs. People are passing through hell in this country.

1 Like

Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 26, 2022
Morgan147:

You are sick in the head
Bleep you motherfucker, fucking asshole, fucking cunt!
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 26, 2022
Morgan147:

You are sick in the head
Bleep you motherfucker, fucking asshole, fucking cunt!
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Truth07: 10:56am On Dec 26, 2022
Einterest:

Somewhere along ahoda, but family was in Rivers expecting their return, upon getting calls from kidnappers, it was reported to rumokoro police station alongside management of the transport company.
ahoada road that's strange, i hope it's not this december

1 Like

Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Parachoko: 10:57am On Dec 26, 2022
onuman:

How can the NPF be restrictured?
At the NASS, Arewa controls majority of the legislators.
Arewa is afraid of regional or State Police force because of Arewa belief that regions or states can use regional or State police to seceed from Nigeria.
The period between 1967-1996 when northern military dictators progressive created 19 States and Abuja with corresponding legislative seats, was the period Nigeria was restructures to fail.
Who told you Arewa is afraid of Regional or State Police?

Do you know one of the reason most of the State Assemblies have not work on the constitutional amendment bills sent to them by the National Assembly is because the Governor's want State Police to be recognise by the Constitution?
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Tozocalamity: 10:58am On Dec 26, 2022
This is absolutely heartbreaking to say the least. our laws regarding kidnapping needs to be revisited .the laws should stipulate instant death to kidnappers when caught without option of imprisonment.

Our society needs to be rid of this evil that has come to stay.

1 Like

Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 26, 2022
Heterodox:
You know I can get your address from this post right?

Yes Sir please come with your mom, and then you ll understand why i said pussy is free.
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by odaniel1(m): 10:58am On Dec 26, 2022
those kids are gonna be mentally distraught. imagine why so many dysfunctional people moving around right now. dated a lady with a similar experience and intimacy was hell. she still shudders from being touched unjustly. another friend with benefits became an addict after her teenage uncle turned her into a sex slave and she became uncontrollable with her desires. I recall her asking me to bring my friends for a Group Intimacy party on the island. i just look am dey pity am because this her own don pass frustration na meant. but do you really blame them? someone else caused this for them. it is so sad.

1 Like

Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Truth07: 10:59am On Dec 26, 2022
phineas:
Some kind of evil should not happen in our land and when it happen we must not stay quiet and allow it pass,it must never become the name

The king is the king of all both the good and the bad (a Yoruba proverb).The leaders of the good and the bad must fish those boys out and have them dealt with appropriately,not a quiet sent to jail but a public sentencing to serve as deterent.It doesn't matter how long it takes they must be found and brought to justice or the land has no leadership ,no mother's ,who raised the people there? How can they be silent?

To keep silent in the face of a matter like that is enabling such vices. Humans of Rivers State over to you.I don't think anyone should let this go
Wike government have destroyed secuirity in River state
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by grandstar(m): 10:59am On Dec 26, 2022
Einterest:
Hi guys, so about three weeks back an uncle of mine was kidnapped on his way to Rivers state. The family went to the length and width of the world to raise 5 million naira. Upon his release and his return back home he was narrating his experience, mehn it was terrible. So he mentioned something that has been bothering me, he said in the vehicle, there was a lady and her 2 daughters. He said the kidnappers took turns rapping them( the mum and her two kids). They also collected 5m from that family.

Note: Family went to the police station to report the kidnap, to be specific rumokoro police station and was told they would track them down that no body should pay any ransome. But that was only what the police said. And they were very non-chalant about it, now imagine that family being told that with that stupid attitude of the police.

I just decided to share this so people understand what others are going through. I begin to wonder are we mad in this country, how can a human being do this.

It reminds me of the story of a US soldier who returned from Iraq. His wife was joyous to meet him with his baby

The soldier anyway had developed PTSD (research it) and was behaving strangely. The strangest behavior that worried the wife the most was that anytime their baby cried, rather than move closer to the baby and cuddle it, he went further away. This was the last straw and she'd had enough and wanted a divorce.

However, marriage counseling was advised and they decided to give it a try to save the marriage. The wife during therapy asked why her husband rather than cuddle the baby preferred to move further away.

He opened up. He said in Iraq, his American unit worked alongside Iraqi troops. There was an area they stormed and successfully took over, probably from insurgents. The Iraqi soldiers begun to misbehave and part of it involved raping of women in that vicinity.

One was a woman, her daughter. Their was a baby in the room but was left untouched. Both the woman and her daughter were gang raped. The US troops looked the other way lest they jeopardize their work with the Iraqi unit. It was the lesser of 2 evils.

Throughout the gang rape, the baby kept crying nonstop. Anytime, he heard his own baby cry, it brought back memories of that sordid event. It tormented him. The daughter of that woman must have been a small girl as that baby was her younger sibling.

In Afghanistan, Afghan soldier had the habit of sodomizing young boys.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Popesuccess(m): 10:59am On Dec 26, 2022
[quote author=Einterest post=119435364]
That is the dis heartening part. Thats one of the things that moved me to make this post. Damn they would be destabilised for a very long time. I just hope there are some of these NGos out there that would reach out to them or they would reach out to the NGOs. Because the truth is that it could happen to any one of us. [/quote This thing is happening on daily to our wives, mothers and sisters. Just in this part of the world shame and stigma will not allow people say it out. I'm sure the mother and daughters will just agree to not tell anyone about it.
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Superpower(m): 10:59am On Dec 26, 2022
Pells1:
What if they enjoyed the sex undecided undecided
Would you still call it rape undecided undecided undecided
Those gender can be confused I hope you know undecided
Y'all will type any nonsense that comes to your empty skull because you think you are anonymous but what you fail to realise is that you are not that anonymous. Anybody can trace you if they are ready.

1 Like

Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by JOemmy(m): 11:01am On Dec 26, 2022
The nigerian society is a very sick one.

1 Like

Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Bernice4ozodo(f): 11:02am On Dec 26, 2022
Braveboi1:
people like you suppose come out as menstruation

3 Likes

Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Advision: 11:03am On Dec 26, 2022
beelon1020:
however when Tinubu proposed to recruit 55,000 army, people are mocking him,.. will you now agreed with me that with the heavy presence of military personnel nation wide, the kidnapping issues will be a thing of the past?
Food for thought!

Tinubu will solve the problem that was caused by supporting a failure for 8 years?

Dont eat too much agabdo bro..not good for the health

1 Like

Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by onuman: 11:03am On Dec 26, 2022
Einterest:

Let the mother and her daughters take heart. They were kidnapped by monsters who lost contact with modernity.
Let the raped see the fact that the monsters' semen shall have been flushed off from their bloods. Therefore, they have lost any attachments to the rapist monsters.
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Truth07: 11:03am On Dec 26, 2022
Ever since Wike became River state governor every commuinity in the state have criminal barrack
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by leisuretym: 11:04am On Dec 26, 2022
Braveboi1:

You have a mother
You have a wife or will soon have
You also will soon have daughters
Apologize for this post on this thread or wait for God’s punishment for this.

1 Like

Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Zubi10(m): 11:05am On Dec 26, 2022
Braveboi1:
May Almighty Allah distroy you and your types..I will be praying until you face worst calamity n destroyed the by Allah I worship

1 Like

Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Akinh: 11:06am On Dec 26, 2022
beelon1020:
Food for thought!
you knew nothing bro...my neighbour was kidnaps few kilometres away from military base bro

1 Like

Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by everythinggirly(f): 11:07am On Dec 26, 2022
Animals dey in human form, dem plenty no be lie.

1 Like

Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 26, 2022
Zubi10:
May Almighty Allah distroy you and your types..I will be praying until you face worst calamity n destroyed the by Allah I worship

Lol pray that the bomb you are carrying in your dan shiki does not explode and kee you first. before you reach your targets
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Crown2020(m): 11:09am On Dec 26, 2022
Braveboi1:

You are evil!. May such happen to you and your family. Everything is not a joke!

1 Like

Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 26, 2022
Bernice4ozodo:
people like you suppose come out as menstruation

See how pained they are because i said God give them pussy for free.
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 26, 2022
Crown2020:

You are evil!. May such happen to you and your family. Everything is not a joke!

keep crying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Notorious Phone Thief Who Lures Girls Through Facebook, Arrested. Photo / 14-year-old Housemaid Who Murdered Her Madam In Benin, Edo Speaks / Police Inspector To Die By Hanging For Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.